Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? (1156 Views)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by tpia1: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2014
ie before officially meeting.

wonder how often this happens.
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by dytbabe: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2014
This is nothing except loneliness n boredom
Oh my dear tpia
Have been unable find ursef a man still?

Tag
Mynd
R231
Idowuogbo
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by tpia1: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by tpia1: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2014
And why are you tagging those folks?

What are they supposed to do, derail the thread?

Tread softly dear.
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by tpia1: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Back to topic.
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Lmaooo! Na wa oo...e yi gidi gan ooo.... see topic laro kutu kutu....our yeye is bored mehn grin
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by tpia1: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes I'm bored, however, that doesn't mean you should mess the thread up, thanks.

Only serious posters plz, if I didn't mention your name then no need to panic.
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by Baba419(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2014
As a guy, the only time i mind knowing of my partner beforehand is when i want to smash and clean mouth then i would be interested in knowing what i dont have the time for. The informant would be like: see that babe she like........... She hates............ Shes a sucker for.......... And i would be like grin but the fun is in the chase/finding out for yourself
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2014
I will please you baby. kiss
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Khalessi: I will please you baby. kiss
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! She needs it oo grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo: Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! She needs it oo grin
Am in love with tpia.♡♡
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by dytbabe: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
And anti got hersef a man
Weldone khalessi
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by bece: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
blind date for u sisto? tongue
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by tpia1: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desperation has set in, lol.
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by ahnie: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1: Yes I'm bored, however, that doesn't mean you should mess the thread up, thanks.

Only serious posters plz, if I didn't mention your name then no need to panic.
tpia ....please get a CAT before its too LATE.
Re: Did You Know (of) Your Partner Before Hooking Up With Him Or Her? by breadplanets(f): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
. grin

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Who Is Responsible For The Upbringing Of A Child? / What The Bible Really Says About Love And Submission / Mortality: Why Do More Men Die Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.