Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP (790 Views)

Atiku And His Defection Instinct Check Out This Banner / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Nuhu Ribadu Defends His Defection From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by sanitelag(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2014
My good friends,
I know how difficult it may be
for you to come to terms with
my defection to another party.
But I must assure you that it's
a carefully considered decision
for which I do not wish to hurt
anyone's feeling. I'll not
embark on a needless
animosity with my good
friends, irrespective of
political, religious, regional and
ethnic affiliations.
Let me quickly make it known
that I did not issue a statement
disparaging APC and its
members, including Governors
Amaechi, Kwankwaso... These
were clearly fabricated,
expected backlash, by
mischievous characters
interested in misleading the
public and drawing a picture
of non-existent feuds between
me and my good friends.
My defection shouldn't be seen
as an initiation of political
antagonism with my good
friends in another party. I still
hold them in high esteem, and
even where there are marked
differences, I believe there are
decorous and honorable ways
of resolving them. So, kindly
disregard any statement said
to be by me attacking the
personality of any politician
since my defection. I'll never
allow myself to be drawn into
such disrespectful exchange.
As for my next step in this
political struggle, this would be
made known in due time. For
now, I wish to assure you that
my defection is in pursuit of a
good cause, and never out of
any selfish interests as
portrayed by a section. Thanks
for bearing with me on this
decision, and for those who
have been in solidarity with
my struggles and still giving
me the benefits of the doubt,
I'm most grateful. I'll never let
you down on this new path.
Thank you!
Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by freshness2020: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Ride on man...♈όϋ saw what was good and couldn't allow it pass ♈όϋ by. No permanent friends , no permanent enemies. Let them go and die if they see ♈όϋ as a traitor .. Ǻƪƪ the same I like Ūя̲̅ type of approach. Let them know that politics is not a do or die affair.
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by akumada1: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2014
I know a person of Ribadu will not make such statement in the previous post. Tnx man for clearing the air.
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by eunisam: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2014
inasmuch as it doesn't corncern me,i must say the comment is a beautiful way of toasting a lady..
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Very elaborate. He has clearly distanced himself from the mind games of some unregenerates under the aegis of WarTillYouRedefect. grin
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Your wish
Your choice
Your decision. I wish you well Ribadu
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by Blaqsmith(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Wqtgsvbndsz_yhb
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by Blaqsmith(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2014
barcanista: Your wish
Your choice
Your decision. I wish you well Ribadu
seconded.
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice One Ribadu,not like some of them,were when after dumping a party (because they have EFCC cases or other charges to answer to ),they will tend to see nothing good about the party again,confusing gullible Nigerians,not knowing they are just acting childish to people of my kind.
Re: Nuhu Rubadu's Press Release On His Defection To PDP by FrankC3: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Seem that folks were quick to request for source of the 'first release' but somehow blind to the fact that this particular 'release' has no source just like the first.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Army!! / Central Bank Of Naija Sponsors Boko Haram / Cold War In PDP, As Wali Blasts Lamido Over 2015 Presidential Ambition -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.