Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (3375 Views)

DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves / Apc’ll Recover Adamawa Governorship Seat During Bye-election-David Lawal / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Garrithe1st:

Ibos are politically immature, NO APOLOGIES!!!

cool cool cool
and ur region dat is political matured, were are de today in term of development?
Tribalism and bigotry is wat is killing u all yibbos and yolloba
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
meforyou1: you are a bafoon. This thread is about south east politics, go take your ethno-religious bigotry elsewhere

He just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by meforyou1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Abians will vote for a leader that will deliver. But not and never will the person come from APC. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Garrithe1st: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: and ur region dat is political matured, were are de today in term of development?
Tribalism and bigotry is wat is killing u all yibbos and yolloba

I'm from Delta State you eediot, I'm neither Ibo nor Yoruba. Deltans are also very silly politically but not as immature as the Ibos though.

Do you know that Ibori will be voted for by Deltans if when he returns from jail he tries to run for office??

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
meforyou1: Abians will vote for a leader that will deliver. But not and never will the person come from APC. Mark my words.
be ready to go for exile
Weather u like it or not
Apc is taking over abia

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Garrithe1st:

I'm from Delta State you eediot, I'm neither Ibo nor Yoruba. Deltans are also very silly politically but not as immature as the Ibos though.

Do you know that Ibori will be voted for by Deltans if when he returns from jail he tries to run for office??

grin grin grin

Yes oooo. The zombies will massively vote for him, far more than a Pat Utomi

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: be ready to go for exile
Weather u like it or not
Apc is taking over abia

And Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Garrithe1st: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aussie: Yes oooo. The zombies will massively vote for him, far more than a Pat Utomi

Pat Utomi cannot win a polling booth in front of his house, my people will prefer A James Ibori to A Thousand Utomis..

angry
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Garrithe1st: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dear Abians, are you not tired of being underdeveloped by PDP??

grin grin grin
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Garrithe1st:

grin grin grin
since u are from delta, I wonder wat u are doing in abia thread Take ur bigotry off my sight u pathetic creature

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okorocha I support u on dis one, abians has suffered for 8yrs, is time to liberate dem
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: since u are from delta, I wonder wat u are doing in abia thread Take ur bigotry off my sight u pathetic creature

Egbami!!!!!! Which one is Abia thread again ooooo? Was there an Ekiti thread or an Osun thread that was exclusively for the indegenes? Hennn? Omoo IBO?
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aussie:

Egbami!!!!!! Which one is Abia thread again ooooo? Was there an Ekiti thread or an Osun thread that was exclusively for the indegenes? Hennn? Omoo IBO?
anybody who doesn't share same ideology wit u turns yibbo...
Is dat how gullible u are
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Who is dis ruggedboy dat's ranting on my thread
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
donmix: Who is dis ruggedboy dat's ranting on my thread
I can see na ur papa get dis forum, if u don't have any meaningful tin to say, kindly shut up
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: anybody who doesn't share same ideology wit u turns yibbo...
Is dat how gullible u are

You and I know the kind of passion with which IBO's hate the APC. The comments alone show it all. With crazy allusions that APC is a Muslim part, they are book haram and the likes. Olisa Metuh has brainwashed all of u guys and you have suddenly turned to zombies and robots. What has Theo Orji done in Abia set? We served there and we saw it all oooo.
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by brainpower(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
In a free and fair election, APC can't win any election in the south east. The mistake most people in social media make is that they keep believing that Nigeria is one and everyone has equal opportunities. But its not so. An average igbo man views APC as a northern party and therefore going by their anticidents with the northerners, they will never vote the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by fx45(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Garrithe1st: PDP has failed woefully in Abia State, sadly the Ibos are too primitive to do the right thing by rejecting the killer party at the polls..

Yes we have rejected T.A. Orji but WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD. They have zero chances in Abia. A party that doesn't have any office in the whole of Abia dreaming of taking over in 2015

I guess any Abian in that Islamic gang-up is simply there to share the largesse from the commonwealth of the Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aussie:

You and I know the kind of passion with which IBO's hate the APC. The comments alone show it all. With crazy allusions that APC is a Muslim part, they are book haram and the likes. Olisa Metuh has brainwashed all of u guys and you have suddenly turned to zombies and robots. What has Theo Orji done in Abia set? We served there and we saw it all oooo.
dude always observe well before u indulge in any augment.... Check my other posts on dis thread and judge urself! Now Bleep out of my sight u lunatic full of bigotry
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
brainpower: In a free and fair election, APC can't win any election in the south east. The mistake most people in social media make is that they keep believing that Nigeria is one and everyone has equal opportunities. But its not so. An average igbo man views APC as a northern party and therefore going by their anticidents with the northerners, they will never vote the APC.
Keep dreaming, comes 2015 Apc will rule abia
Enof of pdp awkward movement in abia
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: dude always observe well before u indulge in any augment.... Check my other posts on dis thread and judge urself! Now Bleep out of my sight u lunatic full of bigotry
Must you abuse? You be real Igbotic man ooo. Unlike an Ekiti like me.
Learn to chill, OK?
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
fx45:

Yes we have rejected T.A. Orji but WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD. They have zero chances in Abia. A party that doesn't have any office in the whole of Abia dreaming of taking over in 2015

I guess any Abian in that Islamic gang-up is simply there to share the largesse from the commonwealth of the Southwest
u have to reject pdp 1st before reject orji
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aussie:
Must you abuse? You be real Igbotic man ooo. Unlike an Ekiti like me.
Learn to chill, OK?
I don't chill wit bigots
I could be more Ekiti dan u
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by brainpower(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01:
Keep dreaming, comes 2015 Apc will rule abia
Enof of pdp awkward movement in abia

I am not saying that the present governor in Abia state is the best or that even performed fine. But I'm only stating the obvious, Nigeria is not lyk America or any other country in the west. Y do u think there's so much tribalism and ethnicity in this country. Do you know the kind of pain the Igbos still feel till date because of the civil war?

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Gboliwe: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
donmix: Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said All
Progressives Congress (APC) would take over Abia
State in 2015, following alleged calls by the people for
a change from the dwindling fortunes of the state.
Governor Okorocha made the prediction through his
deputy, Prince Eze Madumere, at a well-attended
stakeholders meeting of the South East chapter of the
APC in Umuahia.
He called for unity of purpose, sacrifice and
necessary compromises to achieve peace and
cohesion in the party, especially in Abia State. He
urged the party faithful to work as a team, describing
teamwork as the needed tonic that would see them
chase the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) away with
its alleged failed administrations.
The Imo deputy governor quoted Okorocha as
promising Abia people what he called the “Imo
example,” which he said, was achievable with hard
work and reaching out. He boasted that APC states
had dwarfed states being governed by other parties.
The governor, therefore urged the Abia chapter of
the party to move on without fear of intimidation
because they had his backing and the entire
leadership of the party.
Earlier in the meeting, the National Auditor APC,
Chief Goerge Moghalu charged the party faithful to
go on sensitisation of the people and win them for
the party. He observed that the leader of the party in
the South East, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has taken
the lead in governance as no other state in the South
East can boast of Governor Okorocha’s giant strides.
Moghalu said he was particularly interested in Abia
State because he has a history with the state.
In the same vein, the National Vice Chairman, South
East, Chief Emmanuel Eneukwu also reiterated the
need to sell the product they have since all the APC
States are doing far better that PDP States. He also
used Governor Okorocha as a tactical example and
assured them that the same police change can still be
replicated in Abia and other South East States.
Speaking further he assured them that the party is
not unaware of the fact that some people have
worked and sacrificed for the the party to come to
the level is stands. He said such persons will always
be remembered but called Fo accommodation of all
since people is the nucleus of any vibrant political
party.
Others who spoke at the stakeholders meeting were
the Deputy National Woman Leader, Helen Chika
Adike, former Interim National Vice Chairman, South
East, Dr. Anyim Nyerere, the South East Youth leader,
Mr. Paul Chukwuma and so many other National
officers including member of APC BoT, Sam Nkire,
Ex-Officio, Nduka and other State Executive members
who were present at the meeting.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=77615

This man should concentrate on his re-election and pray that he comes out alive and strong. Poke nosing into what he doesn't know of wouldn't do him well.

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by 1United1: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
APC has 7 members in Ebonyi State house of Assembly grin cheesy some people go there dey Lagos dey type Nonsense!
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
brainpower:

I am not saying that the present governor in Abia state is the best or that even performed fine. But I'm only stating the obvious, Nigeria is not lyk America or any other country in the west. Y do u think there's so much tribalism and ethnicity in this country. Do you know the kind of pain the Igbos still feel till date because of the civil war?
no doubt abt dat, need I remind u dat is not only ibos dat were affected by de civil war! So if de must move forward, de have let go of de past
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

This man should concentrate on his re-election and pray that he comes out alive and strong. Poke nosing into what he doesn't know of wouldn't do him well.
he is trying to be his brothers keeper, I don't see anytin poke nosing dere
We don't have to wait till aba turn to a refuse dump for nigeria before we kick pdp out of abia
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Gboliwe: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: he is trying to be his brothers keeper, I don't see anytin poke nosing dere
We don't have to wait till aba turn to a refuse dump for nigeria before we kick pdp out of abia
Which leg will you use? Nna go and sit down. Mbok. undecided
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Which leg will you use? Nna go and sit down. Mbok. undecided
don't need to argue wit u, if u are ok wit aba currently as it is right now..... Good for u and ur yibbo brothers
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by abagoro(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
I wish and pray for APC to take over Abia because they will likely field a credible candidate but it is almost impossible. Abia is under total grip of a structure set by Orji Uzor Kalu and inherited by Theodore Orji. There has never been an election and there will still not be an election in 2015. Theodore Orji will win and go for Senate and whoever he pleases will succeed him.

Just like we will have in Nigeria's 2015 Presidential election, so will it be in Abia. Only a mass action and total grounding of government can enact the people's choice as Governor.
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Gboliwe: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: don't need to argue wit u, if u are ok wit aba currently as it is right now..... Good for u and ur yibbo brothers
What is wrong with your line of reasoning? And WTF is "Yibbo".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Wants Gov Fashola To Be His Vice President In 2015 / GEJ Begs PDP Govs: Pls Save Me From Defeat - Daily Independent / Picture: Amaechi Makes Drama, Beats Local Drum At Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.