Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (3324 Views)

DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves / Apc’ll Recover Adamawa Governorship Seat During Bye-election-David Lawal / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said All
Progressives Congress (APC) would take over Abia
State in 2015, following alleged calls by the people for
a change from the dwindling fortunes of the state.
Governor Okorocha made the prediction through his
deputy, Prince Eze Madumere, at a well-attended
stakeholders meeting of the South East chapter of the
APC in Umuahia.
He called for unity of purpose, sacrifice and
necessary compromises to achieve peace and
cohesion in the party, especially in Abia State. He
urged the party faithful to work as a team, describing
teamwork as the needed tonic that would see them
chase the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) away with
its alleged failed administrations.
The Imo deputy governor quoted Okorocha as
promising Abia people what he called the “Imo
example,” which he said, was achievable with hard
work and reaching out. He boasted that APC states
had dwarfed states being governed by other parties.
The governor, therefore urged the Abia chapter of
the party to move on without fear of intimidation
because they had his backing and the entire
leadership of the party.
Earlier in the meeting, the National Auditor APC,
Chief Goerge Moghalu charged the party faithful to
go on sensitisation of the people and win them for
the party. He observed that the leader of the party in
the South East, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has taken
the lead in governance as no other state in the South
East can boast of Governor Okorocha’s giant strides.
Moghalu said he was particularly interested in Abia
State because he has a history with the state.
In the same vein, the National Vice Chairman, South
East, Chief Emmanuel Eneukwu also reiterated the
need to sell the product they have since all the APC
States are doing far better that PDP States. He also
used Governor Okorocha as a tactical example and
assured them that the same police change can still be
replicated in Abia and other South East States.
Speaking further he assured them that the party is
not unaware of the fact that some people have
worked and sacrificed for the the party to come to
the level is stands. He said such persons will always
be remembered but called Fo accommodation of all
since people is the nucleus of any vibrant political
party.
Others who spoke at the stakeholders meeting were
the Deputy National Woman Leader, Helen Chika
Adike, former Interim National Vice Chairman, South
East, Dr. Anyim Nyerere, the South East Youth leader,
Mr. Paul Chukwuma and so many other National
officers including member of APC BoT, Sam Nkire,
Ex-Officio, Nduka and other State Executive members
who were present at the meeting.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=77615

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2014
ok
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Tunjasko(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2014
can smone wake Okorocha....he isn't even sure if he would retain his seat in Imo....APC has zero chance in south east

15 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2014
I wish Abians weLl
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by smartg(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Cockroach okorocha is it only your vote that will count, or are you planning to rig d election.

6 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by babajero(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Okoro Will not even win in his local govt not talking of IMO state

10 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Blaqsmith(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Wrdv flkdgvxmas
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by upko: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin Hey its not a bad thing to dream.

4 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by upko: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin Hey its not a bad thing to dream.....Abia state can never be an APC state cos they don't like brooms..........APC can never take over abia

7 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by fitzmayowa: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Its good to dream, where you will have issues is when you refuse to wake up from the dream...cheesy

Okorocha dream on...

9 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by hushmail: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
owelle we know say ur eye dey 4 presidency bt wait till u signify interest na u go know say APC z not Iboman party. abi u neva hear d presidency z not for sale ?

As for APC winning in Abia, I laf in 4 different languages

grin

u beta return to Apga b4 u lose ur gov

6 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by zendy: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2014
So Mallam Rochas now wants to spread his 'ISIS' party to Abia O kwa ya? ngwanu! Rochas should be thinking about the best haulage vehicle to remove his belongings from Government house next year.

6 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Donmarrius: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Please,somebody should help me wake Owelle up.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2014
upko: grin grin Hey its not a bad thing to dream.....Abia state can never be an APC state cos they don't like brooms..........APC can never take over abia
if APC will deliver, I think we need de broom(s) to sweep away pdp(orji) out of abia for a progressive change.. Dat dude have mess up abia state especially aba

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2014
My fellow abians, are we voting for party or a technocrat dat will deliver us? Take a look @ aba and tell me u still want pdp in power

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tunjasko: can smone wake Okorocha....he isn't even sure if he would retain his seat in Imo....APC has zero chance in south east
ewu..... Wat have orji achieved 8yrs in office?
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Donmarrius: Please,somebody should help me wake Owelle up.
u are de one to be waked up.... Am sure u are not from abia state! Foool

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tunjasko: can smone wake Okorocha....he isn't even sure if he would retain his seat in Imo....APC has zero chance in south east
shut up ur dirty mouth, wat do u knw abt politics??
Little brat

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Tunjasko(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: shut up ur dirty mouth, wat do u knw abt politics??
Little brat

hey nigga....u don't have any right to insult me cos am just sharin my opinion...all dizz kidzz sha...

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tunjasko:

hey nigga....u don't have any right to insult me cos am just sharin my opinion...all dizz kidzz sha...
at times, when u don't have any meaningful comment, u shut up!
Is not a must u will comment on every thread here

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Tunjasko(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: at times, when u don't have any meaningful comment, u shut up!
Is not a must u will comment on every thread here

cos we don't share d xme opinion doesn't gve u ryt to insult me.....u nid to grow up!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by eaglechild: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
I thought Rochas was undergoing treatment for his delusional disorder.

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tunjasko:

cos we don't share d xme opinion doesn't gve u ryt to insult me.....u nid to grow up!!
kjalashslkdjkdhbdkldlsisjsla
Ksklodjfkdhkslkalalalalaljha
This is wat I was able to figure out from de jargons u write

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Garrithe1st: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
PDP has failed woefully in Abia State, sadly the Ibos are too primitive to do the right thing by rejecting the killer party at the polls..

1 Like

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by ruggedboy01: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Garrithe1st: PDP has failed woefully in Abia State, sadly the Ibos are too primitive to do the right thing by rejecting the killer party at the polls..
oga u mustn't abuse a whole tribe to make ur points...... Be rational for once

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Aussie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ibo's are the most bigoted and ethnically discriminating tribe in the world. Why hate and ascribe Muslims to violence this much? I am a christian, though.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Garrithe1st: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
ruggedboy01: oga u mustn't abuse a whole tribe to make ur points...... Be rational for once

Ibos are politically immature, NO APOLOGIES!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by Garrithe1st: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aussie: Ibo's are the most bigoted and ethnically discriminating tribe in the world. Why hate and ascribe Muslims to violence this much? I am a christian, though.

Exactly, I wonder how an Ibo man will campaign in the North in say 2035 when they start itching for Presidency..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by meforyou1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Clownish okorocha, the governor of Owerri municipal township state. Okorocha the fraudstar is getting the hell out of imo govt house in February 2015

3 Likes

Re: Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo by meforyou1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aussie: Ibo's are the most bigoted and ethnically discriminating tribe in the world. Why hate and ascribe Muslims to violence this much? I am a christian, though.
you are a bafoon. This thread is about south east politics, go take your ethno-religious bigotry elsewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Election May Be Won/lost In The 36 States Of The Federation [Buhari Leads] / Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage / Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.