Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport (43825 Views)

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Ahmeduana(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=waecnigeria]
OLE! IGARA OLOSHA, ALAPA MA SHI SE, ONI JIBITI, 419 AND 410. ANYBODY THAT FALLS FOR THIS GUY THE PERSON MA NA THIEF!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG
hey, mr. Goat! Wadup nah? So u neva stop dat 419 biznes wey land u 4 kirikiri maximum prison shey u don escape still u no wan repent! Kontinu.............watch ur back cuz u 're not gonna go scot free this time around.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Iykeponti(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Pple no dey like my comments, I no no Wetin appen :') no be say I no dey talk sense sad Police shud arrest all the H/Fulani in Lagos , be it rich or poor. Dat's the best way to maintain security.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by doninno(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Just dunno wat is wat

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by xtervaganza(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Terrorism and Islam go hand in hand

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Idrismusty97(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2014
bigtt76:

Hahaha ...make den pump teargas for hin blockus e go tok grin
Lol grin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by bakynes(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2014
The Nigerian govt needs to do something about our land and sea borders once and for all. Months back, I went to a road side cobbler to get my slippers fixed and as I was in btw a conversation with the guy, he told me he was from Niger, I was surprised like how d hell did he get into Lagos all d way from Niger. Funny enough most of us southerners cannot differentiate them from the Hausa/Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by jennylove7575(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
This stories is just everywhere. Another political distracting strategy. Election is near not surprises. Yet and more shitty stories on the way.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by fiverrwin(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
Na waooooo
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by charleff512(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2014
God will continue to expose them.
Please let us be very vigilant and watchful.
Let us be our brothers' keepers
We shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Ogbeni;the police force needs competent men like you;stop flexxing your muscles only on NL
mployer: So all they could catch is a physically and probably mentally challenged Aboki undecided

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by obailala(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Bigcake: Very poor attempt at fraud.
As poor as it may appear to be, there are still individuals out there who fall for such..
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by ezeuba(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: I agree with you but i would not hit like. Go and look for likes somewhere else. tongue
Where you learn to retort like this sef?...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by ZUBY77(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Where is Jakumo..He is the only person who seem to understand that this is all false.

After training this dude for months, you gave him a ignition key canister to bomb the biggest airport in West Africa.

OK, the report says the Dude is from Niger.
Now you want to bomb an airport in Southern Nigeria, you send a foreigner who is physically challenged?

Give us a better news.

In attempt for our security criminals to get promotion, they come up with lies.

The same way TB Joshua arrested four of them in his Synagogue scam den.

Thanks to Lagos govt, He would have also claimed to have cured half of Ebola victims

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by jupitre(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2014
policemen ar nt supose 2 gv dis informatn out.boko haram wil get 2 knw deir plan nd make anoda plan 4 dmselvez
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Okeikpu(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
wirinet:

Why are you guys spewing hatred against other sections of the country? How did you know that the alleged bomber was sent by a hausa/fulani man? are you an investigative officer or present when he was being sent. The man is said to be foriegner, he could have been sent by foriegn organizations or even governments bent on distabilizing Nigeria. Why not wait for investigations to be concluded and the man prosecuted before apportioning blame. In a sane society, such an arrest should be a breakthrough in defeating the terrorists, but in Nigeria all we hear are arrests of terrorists and never the outcome of investigations, or even any successful prosecution.

The hatred you guys are spreading would come back to hunt you some day.
Somehow ya right...
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by sugaarbear(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Dreal1247: Evil plots and plotters shall no longer succeed in this Nigeria again. Hit like if you agree with me.
true talk but i no dey give you any LIKE today...
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by agitator: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: hahaha u funny die.na generator dey give light for tunnel? MightySparrow. how sure are u?

the tunnel no dey for naija? 90% of the street lights wey dey function, most government offices, companies, and even house sef na gen thinz oh, unless the tunnel no dey for 9ja angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Donkaz(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2014
I think say ebola don kill bokoharam finish
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by MadCow1: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
ZUBY77: Where is Jakumo..He is the only person who seem to understand that this is all false.

After training this dude for months, you gave him a ignition key canister to bomb the biggest airport in West Africa.

OK, the report says the Dude is from Niger.
Now you want to bomb an airport in Southern Nigeria, you send a foreigner who is physically challenged?

Give us a better news.

In attempt for our security criminals to get promotion, they come up with lies.

The same way TB Joshua arrested four of them in his Synagogue scam den.

Thanks to Lagos govt, He would have also claimed to have cured half of Ebola victims

When I said it yesterday that what he was holding looked like a KeyStarter component, people nearly lynch me to death.

When I pointed out how the Car with two CFC cylinders inside said to be a Bomb was not real, people started talking all types of shiit about how the CFC was an explosive and dengerous gas blah blah.. grin

The part of this article I believe is that the Nigga was caught loiteign somewhere around the airport with that cylinderical object hanging from his neck and immediately, someone raised an alarm and he got caught..

Trust Nigerian Police to use slap and get a confession.. grin

This story is Dead-On-Arrival.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: I agree with you but i would not hit like. Go and look for likes somewhere else. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Ayostically: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
A security official, who spoke to THISDAY on the strict condition of anonymity, said the attempt would have been successful but for the inability of the explosives to detonate when they were supposed to.
He said: “He was caught because when he tried to set off the explosives, there was a hitch. He ran back to an obscure place to check it out and fix it.

His suspicious movement and the frustration evident on his face excited the suspicion of security operatives attached to NAMA.”

Dat is Baba God @ work
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by hudsonstheory: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Pass your exams without difficulty

We at CITY EXAM did it last year for the W.A.E.C, N.E.C.O, J.A.M.B, G.C.E Candidates, We also did it this year, and we are ready to do it again

Dont Repeat this same exam next year, Say bye bye to 0'level Result

Pass your exam once and for all, with A's and minimum of Credit guaranteed

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML to get the Full Details

Dont Be Left Out.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by begwong: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
suwailad: [size=28pt]PDP IS NOW MOVING TO APC STATES USING BOKO HARAM TO DESTABILIZE APC STATES - THEREBY GIVING THE PEOPLE THE OBVIOUS CHOICE OF CHOOSING PDP. PEOPLE CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING?[/size]

HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER.....GEJ TILL 2015 YOU CAN GO AND DIE grin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by MadCow1: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
hudsonstheory: Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Pass your exams without difficulty

We at CITY EXAM did it last year for the W.A.E.C, N.E.C.O, J.A.M.B, G.C.E Candidates, We also did it this year, and we are ready to do it again

Dont Repeat this same exam next year, Say bye bye to 0'level Result

Pass your exam once and for all, with A's and minimum of Credit guaranteed

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML to get the Full Details

Dont Be Left Out.

When you no prosper for life, no run go church o!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by chinkichun: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Orunto: This one you talk surprise me. Are saying that the Police are just trying their usual trivial-tricky game on us all? The Igbos don't want to be Deputy Governor of Lagos again? Or is it Emir of Sokoto that the Igbos now want?

Bro, what has this post got to do with the igbos or any tribe?
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by segradino(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
The problem with this insurgency trouble is that anybody can hide under the cover of boko haram to carry out whatever selfish plan he or she has long nursed against individuals or the state.

I just don't know what to believe again sef.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by englishmart(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Orunto: This one you talk surprise me. Are saying that the Police are just trying their usual trivial-tricky game on us all? The Igbos don't want to be Deputy Governor of Lagos again? Or is it Emir of Sokoto that the Igbos now want?
incoherent statement from an insane bigot. embarassed

What has this irrational comment of yours got to do with this thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by luluosas(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Dreal1247: Evil plots and plotters shall no longer succeed in this Nigeria again. Hit like if you agree with me.
I clicked like, not because you asked me to, but because you uttered a prophecy without knowing it. Thank you
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by englishmart(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2014
begwong:

HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER..... GEJ TILL 2015 YOU CAN GO AND DIE grin
what are you saying?
GEJ till 2015? That means buhari till 2019 abi?
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Paentera(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Bigcake: Very poor attempt at fraud.

Unfortunately, they only need a few mugus to fall for the scam for it to qualify as a success and in truth, there are many out there desperate to get credits in English and Maths for anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ / Presidential Election Results In Ogun - The Nation / My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.