Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport (43728 Views)

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: I agree with you but i would not hit like. Go and look for likes somewhere else. tongue
. Hahahahahahaha..... U wicked die!!! U nw collected all d likes. Lmao!!! Pple lyk ur commnt pass his own slf
Idrismusty97: I agree with you but i would not hit like. Go and look for likes somewhere else. tongue
. Hahahahahahaha..... U wicked die!!! U nw collected all d likes. Lmao!!! Pple lyk ur commnt pass his own slf

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by AnnNini(f): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
lol are speaking and writing out of experience? cheesy
Idrismusty97: How he no go confess? When Nigerian police handle you eh! Whether you guilty or not you must confess! especially when they hit you with that stick dem dey called "Talk true".
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by amnestylaw1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okeikpu: Anyone dat looks like Hausa/Fulani, be it male or female should be reported to the police immediately. It's 4ya own good.. -.- I know that some Yorubas ll not agree wt me, especially those wt big lips & scratchface.

You are an attention seeker -we've noticed your senseless post. Thanks, let's now move on to the topic.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by fovic: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tank God it fail, it would hv been a disater
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ayostically: A security official, who spoke to THISDAY on the strict condition of anonymity, said the attempt would have been successful but for the inability of the explosives to detonate when they were supposed to.
He said: “He was caught because when he tried to set off the explosives, there was a hitch. He ran back to an obscure place to check it out and fix it.

His suspicious movement and the frustration evident on his face excited the suspicion of security operatives attached to NAMA.”

Dat is Baba God @ work

So where is the bomb cause that thing the Nigga was holding was no bomb nor bomb component.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Muscomide: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
kabba7:

Never knew someone somewhere saw the foolishness in this news
1 , how on earth will a criple hang grenades on his neck in braod dayligth on the streets of Lagos .
2, Those funny looking car ignition device or are they air condition capacitors held by that guy standing and watch that air port security lady smilling and the naval officer looking on bemused at the whole scenario.
Oh Nigeria where are thou you are dying gradually of stupidness.

Gbam!!!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
I stand to be corrected bt my spirit is telling he dat he is just forming bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by dajavula(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bigcake: Very poor attempt at fraud.
hahahahahahah! you are still a baby...imagine waec using gmail!!! shocked...and imagine waec coming to nairaland. this guy must be a baby fraudster...before you graduate to adult fraudster you will be catch-up by nemesis.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Okeikpu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
amnestylaw1:

You are an attention seeker -we've noticed your senseless post. Thanks, let's now move on to the topic.
Who gives a phuck! Na ur papa wi-fi I dey use grin Kitikpa gbarikwaa gi akpa-amu...grin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by amnestylaw1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okeikpu: Who gives a phuck! Na ur papa wi-fi I dey use grin Kitikpa gbarikwaa gi akpa-amu...grin

Empty vessels make the most noise...

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Okeikpu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Empty vessels make the most noise...
Wetin dey worry u sef , I resembled ur papa Wtf is wrong wt u grin man lemme be...
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Bigcake: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
dajavula:
hahahahahahah! you are still a baby...imagine waec using gmail!!! shocked...and imagine waec coming to nairaland. this guy must be a baby fraudster...before you graduate to adult fraudster you will be catch-up by nemesis.
Guy why quote me wrongly na? Am i the fraudster. Abeg modify your post.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by amnestylaw1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okeikpu: Wetin dey worry u sef , I resembled ur papa Wtf is wrong wt u grin man lemme be...

smh
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
mainheart: We thanks u God
I believe this is typographic error, otherwise it's another locally made explosives to be detonated on this densely populated platform called Nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Okeikpu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
amnestylaw1:

smh
Eghu!

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by tolaxin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
I suppos like your own too but you don get enouf like. Oya hit like

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Delydex: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Boko Haram no go survive in Lagos, God no go gree for una.
Opeomoope: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-suspect-we-were-sent-to-bomb-lagos-airport/186724/
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by MightySparrow: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: Nigeria is not a failed state.They is truely bright light at the end of the tunnel.boko haram will soon be history.beleive it!

Rather, Nigeria would soon be history.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Rexyl(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Boko haram guys, their sponsors and sympathizers will never succeed again in our dear States. They are confined to where they belong until they are finally disgraced, rendered useless and become irrelevant in our societies.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by dealslip(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dee60:

This is how they will continue to fail. These are just miscreants who should have been guided properly by society.

The northern elders, so called, must change their ways. There you see the children of the rich go to Oxford and Harvard and come back to be CBN chiefs, while the poor are neglected and subtly encouraged to become almajiris!

Obasanjo launched UBE to try to correct this but the effort seems too little. GEJ has launched his own initiative, and again it seems they are just scratching the surface.

We need proper and affordable education for the whole north (and indeed for Nigeria) otherwise you will continue to see youths being lured into such a group like BH.

You can argue that there are professors and lawyers in BH. But do these elite members strap bombs on themselves?

I agree with you 100% on educating the northern youths but it wont be with the tax paid by other Nigerians. Let NEF bring out all the money meant for Education and Infrastructure they have looted for almost fifty years and use it for the education of their youths. The whole of Nigeria will not be made to pay for the greed of their elders. They loot our common wealth to sponsor terrorism and still inflict terror and pain on us with our money.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by leo1234(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by teufelein(f): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2014

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by teufelein(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
KISS MA ASSSSS, BOKO HARAM

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by BashBB: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
the person wey send una no get name ni undecided?
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Shollay20(m): 3:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by juman(m): 4:56am On Aug 20, 2014
This government is a joke.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by lifesabeach: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
They don enter Lagos wahala de ooo!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Bolurx(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2014
They will always fail in the south west....

Christians are not sleeping
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by SenatorJames(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
If truely it's some politicians that are behind this boko haram menace, I think they are the enemies of humanity.

When some people were feeling not concerned about the current situation of the north east, because they are southerners, they dont know that the plan of boko haram is more than the north.

May God safe Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by sugaarbear(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Abeg, which day u wan giv me d like nau make i know say v dey owe me like? FUNNY FELLOW!
any were i see yur post again i go try borrow yu 1 like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.