Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport (43718 Views)

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2014
hudsonstheory: Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Pass your exams without difficulty

We at CITY EXAM did it last year for the W.A.E.C, N.E.C.O, J.A.M.B, G.C.E Candidates, We also did it this year, and we are ready to do it again

Dont Repeat this same exam next year, Say bye bye to 0'level Result

Pass your exam once and for all, with A's and minimum of Credit guaranteed

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML to get the Full Details

Dont Be Left Out.
pls, would you let us read. So that we can credit our papers defendably? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by amnestylaw1(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Some were, yesterday, jumping into hasty conclusions that the alleged Boko Haram member is a Yoruba man. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by kabba7(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2014
ednut1: from the pics i saw dat sh*t cant kill a rat, this is jst political gimmicks abeg , every terrorist is termed boko haram, while in reality different fanatics are wrecking havoc hiding under d faceless BH.

Never knew someone somewhere saw the foolishness in this news
1 , how on earth will a criple hang grenades on his neck in braod dayligth on the streets of Lagos .
2, Those funny looking car ignition device or are they air condition capacitors held by that guy standing and watch that air port security lady smilling and the naval officer looking on bemused at the whole scenario.
Oh Nigeria where are thou you are dying gradually of stupidness.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by chinex276(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
sirjohnson: The Govt have been lying to us about Boko Haram, they know everything, they know who is behind all these. Read it HERE
#WE n o dey read
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Orunto: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bro, who is ur bro? You want to take me for "Oporoko"? No way. The post we are talking about has a lot to do with Igbos. I have spent 20years training to be mad. I am now very mad and when I finish biting all the Igbos including their youths, they will know that what is in me is greater than the millions of e-bola evil that is making them so unrepenting selfish Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by walesho(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: I agree with you but i would not hit like. Go and look for likes somewhere else. tongue

You just earned it bro

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by ogene70: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
OMG! there's so much spoil in journalism these days, so Thisday doesnt know the meaning of NAMA anymore? calling NAMA Nigerian airport management Authority instead of ; Nigerian Airspace management Agency...there's trouble in the land...i am off to Uganda.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by neyur: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wen a little effort was/is carried out by d security agencies to expose d face of evils,let atleast appraise dem so that they can do better.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by M4gunners: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wahala dey oh.If this people successful enter Lagos, them nigeria will be no go area in the eyes of westerners.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Jammy2012(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria is using shield made of rotten leaders who can sell his unborn generations for money.
I know there are some wolves in sheep's skin that's behind all these catastrophic situations. God will surely save this country from them like God did to the isrealites but if they persist, God should treat them like the Egyptians

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by moneyhungry(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
ogene70: OMG! there's so much spoil in journalism these days, so Thisday doesnt know the meaning of NAMA anymore? calling NAMA Nigerian airport management Authority instead of ; Nigerian Airspace management Agency...there's trouble in the land...i am off to Uganda.
abeg wait for me make we take off the same time...
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by yerimastyle(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
seun see dis one oh him dey book space for fp
Skynet247: Y
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Desdola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Just what boko haram wants? Against western education so that they can continue to brainwash the uneducated youths and cause havocs. Honestly the Northern leaders have works to do for posterity sake.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Darus05(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]GOD PUNISH THEM!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by thewarrior72: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Obanleowo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
i dont believe anything d npf publicizes. they r very good in stage managing all sort of crime stories all in d name of promotion, respect and fame trying to decieve us so dat we wud think they r really effective.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by mainheart(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okudiover:

grin grin grin grin I for click like but this your grammar kill me.
u want try me. Abi English teacher ooo
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Reptyle(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
From this story, it is clear that the arrested fellow is no terrorist...just another hapless victim of our growing national paranoia and fear of anyone that answers a Hausa or Muslim name.

The way terrorist cells are structured, there is no way a foot soldier will have the kind of details this "terrorist" is reported to have given the police. Foot soldiers are usually given the barest information to avoid them singing if they fail in their assignment and are taken into custody. What you don't know, you can't disclose.

Besides, that device the guy had around his neck looked more like some discarded vehicle part than an IED.

E be like say Naija police don beat nonsense and bastard into the poor guy body, e don dey tok nonsense. grin grin grin

All the same, kudos to the security men for been on the alert.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: How he no go confess? When Nigerian police handle you eh! Whether you guilty or not you must confess! especially when they hit you with that stick dem dey called "Talk true".

So nah for neck dem dey wear bomb these days ?

I mean empty cans of Malta Guinness and small stout ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by NaijaCriminal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thats ol our sikuirity can tel us, but u cant hear anythng about who send them, and who sponsor> them,,
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
I will blame d govt if any explosion shud go off in lagos n claim any life, tz no more bh tz d fedgovt, if dey can't ensure safety of its citizens den dey will av no oda option dan 2 b blamed.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by boykas(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Are you thinking of moving into a new house, factory, office or relocate to other states and you need quality and affordable relocation trucks with professional personnel to assist in the relocation and settling down process? We are expert in the packing and relocation business with impeccable records of prompt quality service delivery anywhere in lagos, 35 states of Nigeria, West Africa Sub-Region, Africa as a whole and including other countries of the world. We handles everything from household properties moving, office and industrial moving, to international relocation. Our charges are moderate and very affordable depending on the amounts of good moving and the location.Our additional features include; Artisan,Electrician,carpenter. You can contact Noble express call/whatsapp. 08022395882. Bbm:2855BA5A.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by fyneguy: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
For the first time, I have a feeling PDP's behind this.

Tactics: Create resentment against the North in the West for PDP's benefit

Hmmm God is watching
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by iamord(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: I agree with you but i would not hit like. Go and look for likes somewhere else. tongue

Hahaha. And u got more likes than the barawo that wanted osho free likes. I just made it 71 for u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by buJu234: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
come on Nigerians... atleast this an opportunity to catch some of the so call boko sponsor...

he made some phone calls... we can take those nos. and with the telecom track those guys

simple..

also plz from today henceforth no begger of Northern origin is allow into my estate again
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by kingschild123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hausa want to destroy Nigeria because power has left them
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by bankyblue(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
mainheart: We thanks u God

hmmm
theris God o
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
mainheart: u want try me. Abi English teacher ooo
English f***ing hard grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by imarrpopson: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: Nigeria is not a failed state.They is truely bright light at the end of the tunnel.boko haram will soon be history.beleive it!
i like this guy....#no homo

Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by kyrianken(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bigcake: Very poor attempt at fraud.

No mind d poverty riddled fool. U na WEAC yet u could not pass ur Maths. Help u say n get a life
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by ogtavia(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: How he no go confess? When Nigerian police handle you eh! Whether you guilty or not you must confess! especially when they hit you with that stick dem dey called "Talk true".

Abi Mishandle sef..
Re: Boko Haram Suspect: We Were Sent To Bomb Lagos Airport by Dreal1247: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
sugaarbear: true talk but i no dey give you any LIKE today...
Abeg, which day u wan giv me d like nau make i know say v dey owe me like? FUNNY FELLOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.