Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad (11669 Views)

CAMERA EXPOSE!!! Unilag Big Girls Lesbian In Hotel Doing There Thing / Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by adwizzy(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2014
When will our so call ladies will start to learn,despite abuse,disgraced THIS ladies do receive from wives of this men, such is the story of a popular and big girl in unilag, was caught by the wife of the sugar daddy when she busted into the hotel room where the Two are having it hot ,
this sugar have promise this lady marriage and he even take good care of her, i lent the wife got information about both of them are in an hotel by another olosho student ,who is believed to be dating the man at first, with full information at hand the woman busted into the hotel room ,i heard the woman knocked on the door ,like a service lady of the hotel ,on sighting her husband and the lady ,the woman gave the lady the disgrace of her life ,by dragging her outside ,stripped her naked ,the lady was so much abused for the act ,coz the wife came with her siblings to deals with the lady. LINK TO THE VIDEO CLICK TO WATCH http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/08/video-unilag-big-girl-caught-with-her.html

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by arsetalks(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2014
The OP's English is "threederful".

10 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2014
The lady in ur pix is an Idoma girl that used razor to re-design her friend last year............. Stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by onatisi(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2014
Op,if you present your story in this manner to google ,they will ban ur adsense account for bad english

5 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Jarchi(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Their dirty act is better than your English,sowi bro we all make mistakes dats what am trying to say,u can't come online to post pictures like this if one of the victims was your family member,just having empathy on them and bro didn't say u did the wrong thing by posting it.
Next pls

8 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Ahmed0336(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: Their dirty act is better than your English,sowi bro we all make mistakes dats what am trying to say,u can't come online to post pictures like this if one of the victims was your family member,just having empathy on them and bro didn't say u did the wrong thing by posting it.
Next pls
you have said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Nairaland can sha lie for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by chimerase2: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2014
This grammatical eluelu is unbearable *faints*

11 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Oboy see grammar, my phone settings has been restored to factory setting because of this your excellent command of the English language, now I have to start upgrading my OS again.

OP thanks for nothing.

9 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by yuzedo: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2014
adwizzy: When will our so call ladies will start to learn,despite abuse,disgraced THIS ladies do receive from wives of this men, such is the story of a popular and big girl in unilag, was caught by the wife of the sugar daddy when she busted into the hotel room where the Two are having it hot ,
this sugar have promise this lady marriage and he even take good care of her, i lent the wife got information about both of them are in an hotel by another olosho student ,who is believed to be dating the man at first, with full information at hand the woman busted into the hotel room ,i heard the woman knocked on the door ,like a service lady of the hotel ,on sighting her husband and the lady ,the woman gave the lady the disgrace of her life ,by dragging her outside ,stripped her naked ,the lady was so much abused for the act ,coz the wife came with her siblings to deals with the lady. LINK TO THE VIDEO CLICK TO WATCH http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/08/video-unilag-big-girl-caught-with-her.html

op bro these grammer gaved cheif sweetus an high-tension. god blast ur proffesor. grin angry

P.s. her boobsie nice though... tongue

21 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by 1ord: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
this is stupid and babaric

2 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by cococandy(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Going around fighting your husband's girlfriends won't stop him from cheating on you.
If this one runs away what then?
You go fight the next one and the next one?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Ladybluecash(f): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Op no mind dem ds knd YEYE ACT no deserv gud GRAMMA

2 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
On a more serious not though, I don't get why men would gather to strip a woman nakid, there are just too many pervs on the streets.

The women who go about fighting their husbands mistresses are shediots and I almost feel like blaming them for contributing to his cheating prowess, why won't he continue cheating when he knows you'll only end up fighting another woman for him, mschew.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Koolmexxi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
And OP wins d "sitdown comedian" of d day... Nairalands get bad mouth oooo...
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by SlyIg(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
yuzedo:

op bro these grammer gaved cheif sweetus an high-tension. god blast ur proffesor. grin angry

P.s. her boobsie nice though... tongue

Lungest time Cheif!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Tapout(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
dnno y they keep catching unilag girls undecided, they have started losing their reputation...........

JUST KIDDING PLEASE
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by tlopez82: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wow! No wonder one of my former lecturer back then in school dey complain say after reading some of us English writing skills, him self dey forget how to speak good English!!
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by hardbody: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: The lady in ur pix is an Idoma girl that used razor to re-design her friend last year............. Stop lying.

Busted..
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Clearly this is a story made up around the pictures. Look at the razz setting. With rusted roofs
and some aboki looking nuccas.

This is no big girl - this looks like a girl being molested by some puritan perverts for 'indecent dressing'. Unfortunately I'm browsing on my phone or I'd just do a search of the pic.

Sad, actually. No one coming to her aid
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Dreyl(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nawao
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by PrincessB1(f): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmm Englishscatterheadlization for Bigbabestrippeduncladbywify grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Vikky014(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
After readn dis story i laughed for almost 5mins,d grammer is gud
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Dabss(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
The op should be shot!
He just murdered English in cold blood. grin grin
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
yeye people English na him language?
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by hausadreturn(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
how about we focussing on the story & not lampooning the english...
Better still, tell him to improve rather than this mumu thing some of u are saying here.
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by mathmatica: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please extend my apology to the first lady.Her grammatical terrorism is nothing,compared to what I just read.
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2014
And what did they do to the man?
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Stricter laws for anyone who strips women in public, or lynches anyone. I saw a video of som men slapping a woman, following her and touching her butt cos she wore a mini skirt. Tertibble society
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by enigmang: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Two adults decide to have fun and a woman who cannot satisfy her husband or keep him in check comes molest the poor girl.. what of the man??... no be say the thing happen for her house ooo... On a neutral ground "a hotel" .. the girl should have poked her fingers into the womans eye and still sue her ass offff....

PS: OP next time just write the story in pidgin...
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by geedot: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2014
I hope this op is not mistaken, because I feel this should be moved to the joke session..
NB: i lent the wife got
information about both of them are in an hotel
by another olosho student. This got me laughing. Lmaooooooo.
Re: Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad by hausadreturn(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
geedot: I hope this op is not mistaken, because I feel this should be moved to the joke session..
NB: i lent the wife got
information about both of them are in an hotel
by another olosho student. This got me laughing. Lmaooooooo.
and after u laugh your ass out, u might have to see d doctor to help u put it back.

(1) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? / Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.