Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11509 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 4:56pm On May 23, 2008
A lot of guys, especially those that work on the Island and in banks spend most of their days at work and don't get to meet girls outside their work place. Some of this girls are players, so we need to know who is who. If you know any lagos girl that plays guys, please give us her name and possibly where she works. I just got played by a girl clld yetunde in GTB
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 23, 2008
tongue oh brother
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by welli(f): 4:57pm On May 23, 2008
dis is d remix of "our wedding thread"!original naim bam pass
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 4:58pm On May 23, 2008
@ziggy, any names?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 4:59pm On May 23, 2008
u are so right welli, any names?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

A lot of guys, especially those that work on the Island and in banks spend most of their days at work and don't get to meet girls outside their work place. Some of this girls are players, so we need to know who is who. If you know any lagos girl that plays guys, please give us her name and possibly where she works. I just got played by a girl clld yetunde in GTB

A gurl played u? Shame on you, bruv!!!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:01pm On May 23, 2008
@xerxes
i fell so ashamed, that is why i don't want it happening to other brothers
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2008
LMAOOOOOOOO

See Recycling at the higest order. grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 5:05pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

LMAOOOOOOOO

See Recycling at the higest order. grin
LMAO!!

poster, tell story o
how did she play you? that's the interesting part grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:05pm On May 23, 2008
@buzydiva

not really recycling, i did get played. any names?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

@xerxes
i fell so ashamed, that is why i don't want it happening to other brothers

Very well, then.

I can give u 50 names.
These clique of girls target NIDs who are on vacation in Nigeria, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. . . .
They are vampires, thieves and dangerous.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:10pm On May 23, 2008
she used the oldest trick in the book.
she has this male friend, told me they grew up together, and i met the guy a few times.
she spends time with him but said they are best friends, their folks actually are very good friends.
anyway, she was actually sleeping with the guy. she told me herself, after i asked her to marry me.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

she used the oldest trick in the book.
she has this male friend, told me they grew up together, and i met the guy a few times.
she spends time with him but said they are best friends, their folks actually are very good friends.
anyway, she was actually sleeping with the guy. she told me herself, after i asked her to marry me.

Wow! Eya kpele
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:16pm On May 23, 2008
funny thing is we are born again christians, so we never had sex, no regrets at all. when she now told me she was having sex with the so clld "best friend" my jaw just dropped. i just don't understand women.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

funny thing is we are born again christians, so we never had sex, no regrets at all. when she now told me she was having sex with the so clld "best friend" my jaw just dropped. i just don't understand women.

There are "Born agains" and there are "BORN AGAINS"
she played u hard. . .funny thing is, u didn't tell us her name yet so i can warn my brothas and cousins lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:21pm On May 23, 2008
@buzydiva

her name is yetunde, she wrks in a bank (GTB) lagos
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by tytylayor: 5:22pm On May 23, 2008
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names

tytylayor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

@buzydiva

her name is yetunde, she wrks in a bank (GTB) lagos

noted.

Pele . . life goes on my dear.
it happens to the best of us.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:23pm On May 23, 2008
@tytylayor

at least u are having a good laugh
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:25pm On May 23, 2008
@buzydiva

on a lighter note, u mean a GIRL played u too?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by tytylayor: 5:26pm On May 23, 2008
sorry Diva is a girl already grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 5:28pm On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

A girl played u? Shame on you, bruv!!!!
Co-signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:28pm On May 23, 2008
i know, that was y i said "on a lighter note" just trying to have one laugh all day.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

@buzydiva

on a lighter note, u mean a GIRL played u too?

girl Play me? I be girl masef na and I don't do girls.
i like my guys.  grin
thick and all muscled up . . can't stand wussies
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:30pm On May 23, 2008
i know diva, was just trying to have a laugh. my face needs it, been sad all day.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:31pm On May 23, 2008
i guess "The Sly" and his cohorts have never been played by a female, hmmmmm.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 5:38pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i guess "The Sly" and his cohorts have never been played by a female, hmmmmm.
Not in THIS LIFE!!!. . . . . . cool
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by tytylayor: 5:40pm On May 23, 2008
they r not? dey played females grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2008
Seriously, ppl seriously

It's not one person shares just one name. . .there might be 10 yetundes in the banks

I can't take this thread seriously becuz the poster might be trying to get back at someone for some other problem she caused or she might have really blamed him. , but who am I to really judge her. I mean, I wasn't there when their conflict happened undecided
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 5:41pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

gbenu e so n jare. . . grin grin cheesy
That's your pride talking
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:42pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

if u say so
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is dis a remix to our weddin thread or wat undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.