Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516478 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
ebenice:
Compliments of the season mr Ebankole

Please sire help me with this one. In the dream i was feeling hungry nd i felt like eating indomie n egg. So it was like i went to buy the egg n on my way it fel to the ground and it was about 5 eggs but only one break open but to my suprise it turn to be a cooked egg so it didnt spill. So i pick them up wash it up and went on it then turn out like i had to get the indomie frm a room and as i enta the rum it was tatard and filled with clothe nd charcoal dirt all over the place then i began to be a bit angry within and seem to be annoyed at whom ever it was that turn d rum that way and i begin to flip the clothes away nd den i saw a bag and i luk inside and i saw a already cooked indomie in a plastic box lukin like a take away transparent plastic plate..
Then i woke up i just didnt undastand the dream .

The lord said you have been living a life of sin and yes things often seem to work out for you despite these challenges that come with them,you often have to extra miles to do or achieve what doesn't take or much requires extra miles to achieve for any normal person.

The lord said you have a blessed hand such that is often attract favour and blessing and even thou these blessings comes easy and or on a platter of Gold you wonder why achieving or bringing to reality the opportunities that lies within these opportunity often require struggle,un-neccessary challenges,task,delay,refuse to yield fruit easily as it does for any normal person...? ever wonder why? Thou at the end things work out but what about these un-neccessary delay and obstacle?
Well I must tell you that it's just God grace and for the fact that u have such a blessed glory else..? Just imagine you life without these obstacles or un-neccessary delay..? U ought to have become great than this,be enjoying what u are enjoy now.

Now,whats the cause for all these..? Sin..sin.. and sin it is, this sins is staining you blessing,its causing you blessing to drop,its attracting delay and or postponing a day blessing to a month.

The dirt room means,sin both often committed by you and or around you or being committed around you..sin..sin..sins has been the bane and set back to you enormous glory/blessing..you must tidy up..
What a mighty God even) despite this the lord still make way for you bless you and reach out to you but trust me you deserve far..far more than you are enjoying.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rawe45: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
ebankole:

You have one in all dreams.

Yes it all falls into one and what you are dealing with is called fundamental power,glory or blessing snatcher.

It's agenda is simply to cancel every or any good things that comes your way a day before such is about to manifest.

Its also called household idol: such that turns blessing into disappointment et al

Lastly,feeling betrayed or disappoint tell that indeed it's fundamental but here this: the lord said before you can confront this,defeat it,put an end to it,free yourself and finally be liberated...
You must fight it and or confront it now.

Refer to..for your prayer points;

Here prayer points that I belief might help u, just back it up with fasting ;

https://m./336821477678

I visited the link you posted Pastor, but I couldn't get anything.. can you do me a favor by posting it here please. Thank you so much
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
rawe45:

I visited the link you posted Pastor, but I couldn't get anything.. can you do me a favor by posting it here please. Thank you so much

Check page 50 or 51 of this thread for your prayer points.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rawe45: 2:51am On Dec 26, 2014
ebankole:

Check page 50 or 51 of this thread for your prayer points.
Bless you.

Thank you so much.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 3:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Pls sir nterprete what does iit means to harvest five rpe mango and a buunch of banana that's ripe and ii gave small out of the one I took to a girl leaving some on the tree then. Saw some on the floor and I took it and later discover it has spoilt. And it has stained the other. Good fruiit so I throw it away and used my hand to cleanthe stain

Secondly dreamt ii saw. The place I was teaching and the propriietor was complainiing the pupiils mark were too low and I was arguing with him that its not good to add mark for the pupils that its good for them to go home with their original score that that would make their parents to know what to do but he disagree sayiing 60 percent is too small. Later someone. Women were now discussing from there I heard the woman saying the man said am not takiing the pupiils very well and dat she would be the one to take them for lesson whiile I take them iun the am that will we see changes when she take them so I was contemplating not resuming with them and iin dat dream I was like I even apply with my Nd result and dey are payiing me 10000 but iin real life I appled with my HND result
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ozioma49(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Goodmorning ebankole...just saw myself in a dream this mornning where I was wit a lady and her boyfriend so in that dream the lady and I were getting too close and cozy so the boyfriend had to call me aside to tell me not to get close to his woman or else he would come wit a rope(am not so sure he said rope)so I later saw myself in my former business place.there I was sitting inside a shop and I saw a colleague of mine eating some kinda fruit so I askd him wat it was he was eating and he just gave me to take a bite of which I did,and then I saw this guy I was owing cos we did some business together(partnership) but it didn't work out and it was the last business I did there that scattered my finance.....so in the dream he came into the dream and we shaked and I told him not to be angry about the money owed him so he just held my shoulder and was tryna push me down into a kneeling position but I stood back up so he said there's no problem and then brought out #200 naira and gave it to me to get sometin to eat and he left.......immediately a gal came in and she told me she liked me(my way) so as she was about to leave there was a plate of food that was kept there and it seemed like it was for me but the gal wanted to carry the plate away so I took the meat inside and ate then told her to get me food outside where she was going...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Compliments of the season ebankale...

Please I had these dreams last night...

1st dream
In ma first dream, I saw a man who was on high speed on a bike wwhich kept changing to a car n on d car ther was a small kid who could fall off any moment n my guess is dat he didn't knoww ther was a kid on his car. Dats how far I can rememba dis dream

2nd dream
I was riding a bicycle on thr road to ma primary school. This bike had a button which wen pressed the chair n control handles for it wud raise so high( as high as probabily a trucck) so when I got to where ma primary school was, ther is dis bridge close to it which has a very steep elevation. So on getting to d bridge, I pressed d button so dat d bike wud become normal again. So as I was moving up d bbridge, d bike stoped half way n started rolling(trried but cudnt)rolled bak down n wen I got down, everywher looked liked a place where ppl throw dirts...it was dirty n probably smelly n ma hands were black n stained wit d dirt den all of a sudden d handles of d bike became a very long rope. As I was trying to pull it, it now got stuck wit a certain iron...wen I forcefully pulled the rope, d iron was pulled backward den some iron started coming out of d ground which blocked d road of other vehicles to d brigde( it was more like stoppin d vehicles for a train to pass). I never knew I did dat until I saw d iron I pulled going bak to normal which inturn made the odas disappear den a man in one of d awaitin cars came out n said hope I saw what I did? N my elda bro was also standin ther n he said same tin n all I said to dem was yeah I saw wat I did but it wasn't intentional......

3rd dream
I. Also dreamt I was athome listning to a music I tink on ma fone. So I decided to hear d song well wit all d bass et all in ma dads car so I got into d car n was playin d music den all of a sudden( can't remember what transpired here) I decided to pack the car some meters outside our house leaving d radio on n d headlights n brakelightsss witout also locking d door wit d keys. Den I went home. Later at home, I started feeling so uncomfortable dat I had to go get d car but wen I got out, I cudnt see d car again. I was so afraid dat d car was stolen. So I decided to take a walk to d junction wher I saw dat d car had been pushed ther by unknown ppl( mayb d car was blockin dem I don't knw) so wen I got to d car, I touch it n it starting rolling down, I kept struggling to stop it but at d end it fell off d road into somone else's compound wher I saw som ppl passing by. Wen I looked,I was able to see a road to drive through if I wanna get outta there.

Thank you, regards to ur family
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2014
funkeabosede:
Pls sir nterprete what does iit means to harvest five rpe mango and a buunch of banana that's ripe and ii gave small out of the one I took to a girl leaving some on the tree then. Saw some on the floor and I took it and later discover it has spoilt. And it has stained the other. Good fruiit so I throw it away and used my hand to cleanthe stain

Secondly dreamt ii saw. The place I was teaching and the propriietor was complainiing the pupiils mark were too low and I was arguing with him that its not good to add mark for the pupils that its good for them to go home with their original score that that would make their parents to know what to do but he disagree sayiing 60 percent is too small. Later someone. Women were now discussing from there I heard the woman saying the man said am not takiing the pupiils very well and dat she would be the one to take them for lesson whiile I take them iun the am that will we see changes when she take them so I was contemplating not resuming with them and iin dat dream I was like I even apply with my Nd result and dey are payiing me 10000 but iin real life I appled with my HND result

You human being! Shouldn't you have called back or reach me later so that I can conclude what I was discussing with you on the phone?

Whatever happens to your blessing or whatever to become easy for you but eventually become worst or bad(sore),what out to be a blessing but eventually become curse,you shouldn't blame God nor complain God isn't fair to you else..?whatever happens u are on your own.

Well,wonder why I make the above comments..?
You blessing might turn sore,you expectation might be met but end up becoming a thorn later,now listen, this is what the lord said; give unto me now and go and complete your deliverance or rather prayers else...! don't blame God.

Obviously your time of harvest has come and it's already here happening but it's going to turn sore(more like getting it but end up frustrated with the said harvest(blessing).
As for me.? I have done my bit and played my part has God servant.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
ebankole:

You human being! Shouldn't you have called back or reach me later so that I can conclude what I was discussing with you on the phone?

Whatever happens to your blessing or whatever to become easy for you but eventually become worst or bad(sore),what out to be a blessing but eventually become curse,you shouldn't blame God nor complain God isn't fair to you else..?whatever happens u are on your own.

Well,wonder why I make the above comments..?
You blessing might turn sore,you expectation might be met but end up becoming a thorn later,now listen, this is what the lord said; give unto me now and go and complete your deliverance or rather prayers else...! don't blame God.

Obviously your time of harvest has come and it's already here happening but it's going to turn sore(more like getting it but end up frustrated with the said harvest(blessing).
As for me.? I have done my bit and played my part has God servant.

Bless u

Sir is not that ii don't wish to call u back but I don't have the means to do so. Thanks for ur help so far sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
EOOJ:
Compliments of the season ebankale...

Please I had these dreams last night...

1st dream
In ma first dream, I saw a man who was on high speed on a bike wwhich kept changing to a car n on d car ther was a small kid who could fall off any moment n my guess is dat he didn't knoww ther was a kid on his car. Dats how far I can rememba dis dream

2nd dream
I was riding a bicycle on thr road to ma primary school. This bike had a button which wen pressed the chair n control handles for it wud raise so high( as high as probabily a trucck) so when I got to where ma primary school was, ther is dis bridge close to it which has a very steep elevation. So on getting to d bridge, I pressed d button so dat d bike wud become normal again. So as I was moving up d bbridge, d bike stoped half way n started rolling(trried but cudnt)rolled bak down n wen I got down, everywher looked liked a place where ppl throw dirts...it was dirty n probably smelly n ma hands were black n stained wit d dirt den all of a sudden d handles of d bike became a very long rope. As I was trying to pull it, it now got stuck wit a certain iron...wen I forcefully pulled the rope, d iron was pulled backward den some iron started coming out of d ground which blocked d road of other vehicles to d brigde( it was more like stoppin d vehicles for a train to pass). I never knew I did dat until I saw d iron I pulled going bak to normal which inturn made the odas disappear den a man in one of d awaitin cars came out n said hope I saw what I did? N my elda bro was also standin ther n he said same tin n all I said to dem was yeah I saw wat I did but it wasn't intentional......

3rd dream
I. Also dreamt I was athome listning to a music I tink on ma fone. So I decided to hear d song well wit all d bass et all in ma dads car so I got into d car n was playin d music den all of a sudden( can't remember what transpired here) I decided to pack the car some meters outside our house leaving d radio on n d headlights n brakelightsss witout also locking d door wit d keys. Den I went home. Later at home, I started feeling so uncomfortable dat I had to go get d car but wen I got out, I cudnt see d car again. I was so afraid dat d car was stolen. So I decided to take a walk to d junction wher I saw dat d car had been pushed ther by unknown ppl( mayb d car was blockin dem I don't knw) so wen I got to d car, I touch it n it starting rolling down, I kept struggling to stop it but at d end it fell off d road into somone else's compound wher I saw som ppl passing by. Wen I looked,I was able to see a road to drive through if I wanna get outta there.

Thank you, regards to ur family

You have 3 in 1 dream here.

The lord said you are threading some or a wrong path which could and might eventually bring shame upon you and family.

The lord said,you are leading a life of sin or rather threading a path of destruction.

The path back to you former school means; a path that lead to stagnancy, backwardness et al

The whole incident et al means; threading a wrong path or leading a wrong life or doing something wrong that seems right to you but which might eventually bring shame and or destruction if not stopped now,the child at the back means; such path that's dangerous so that it could take a life(I'm sure u know what I mean)

The music,your dad's car,turning the music high, losing you dad car et al everything fall into all, meaning; leading a life that's worldly or destructive,living a life that wrong,leading a life that's dangerous,leading a wild et al and you know what? The lord said if you don't quit or put a stop to that now you will bring shame,disappointment not just to yourself but your family(dad) et al..

And yes,these will not only happen you also going to end up in destruction or and become a prey for the enemies to prevail over.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2014
funkeabosede:

Sir is not that ii don't wish to call u back but I don't have the means to do so. Thanks for ur help so far sir

I was expecting you would atleast wassap me or reach with whatever means and explain things I wouldn't have mind using my credit anyway to call you.

Like I told u it was very important I prayed but you but unfurnately I couldn't due to the facts you stated above.
Reach me when ever you can please...God bless you and merry xmas.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2014
ebankole:

You have 3 in 1 dream here.

The lord said you are threading some or a wrong path which could and might eventually bring shame upon you and family.

The lord said,you are leading a life of sin or rather threading a path of destruction.

The path back to you former school means; a path that lead to stagnancy, backwardness et al

The whole incident et al means; threading a wrong path or leading a wrong life or doing something wrong that seems right to you but which might eventually bring shame and or destruction if not stopped now,the child at the back means; such path that's dangerous so that it could take a life(I'm sure u know what I mean)

The music,your dad's car,turning the music high, losing you dad car et al everything fall into all, meaning; leading a life that's worldly or destructive,living a life that wrong,leading a life that's dangerous,leading a wild et al and you know what? The lord said if you don't quit or put a stop to that now you will bring shame,disappointment not just to yourself but your family(dad) et al..

And yes,these will not only happen you also going to end up in destruction or and become a prey for the enemies to prevail over.
Bless u

Tank u very much sir...honestly dat has been on ma mind since...remember us in prayer ssir as we try to lead a honest n righteous life by His grace. Tank u again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Ozioma49:
Goodmorning ebankole...just saw myself in a dream this mornning where I was wit a lady and her boyfriend so in that dream the lady and I were getting too close and cozy so the boyfriend had to call me aside to tell me not to get close to his woman or else he would come wit a rope(am not so sure he said rope)so I later saw myself in my former business place.there I was sitting inside a shop and I saw a colleague of mine eating some kinda fruit so I askd him wat it was he was eating and he just gave me to take a bite of which I did,and then I saw this guy I was owing cos we did some business together(partnership) but it didn't work out and it was the last business I did there that scattered my finance.....so in the dream he came into the dream and we shaked and I told him not to be angry about the money owed him so he just held my shoulder and was tryna push me down into a kneeling position but I stood back up so he said there's no problem and then brought out #200 naira and gave it to me to get sometin to eat and he left.......immediately a gal came in and she told me she liked me(my way) so as she was about to leave there was a plate of food that was kept there and it seemed like it was for me but the gal wanted to carry the plate away so I took the meat inside and ate then told her to get me food outside where she was going...

The lord said do not take what is another's or what is not yours be it in whatever form...flee from such.
Do not take advantage or any or take what u know isn't yours.

Secondly,the lord said a curse or fear shall become blessing and confidence: yes the person u are owing indeed,the lord said his intention is not just to inflict/instill his will upon you but also to bring you under his submission/control et al the lord said you shall expose his trick and shall prevail over him even eventually be blessing or honour by him(watch out for that)

Yes the last part again,do not take what isn't yours and this could be inform of or has to do with woman but not crystal as it's more to do with taking something(i don't know)that isn't your, and the danger is, if you do you are not just going to be inflicted physically but mostly spiritually which might eventually attract such an infliction or problem you'd never thought could ever be your portion in life.
Bless u and merry xmas.

I mustn't forget this: be very very careful with that person u are owing,do not take anything you feel u are not comfortable with from him,most especially in whatever you u feel u can not deal with him or deal with him flee...being given money and eventually use it to accept meat/food means; attack(spiritual)
Bless u once again.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2014
the child at the back means;
such path that's dangerous so that it could take a life(I'm
sure u know what I mean)

Kan u please xplain dis part? Don't understand
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2014
EOOJ:
the child at the back means;
such path that's dangerous so that it could take a life(I'm
sure u know what I mean)

Kan u please xplain dis part? Don't understand

It simply means; dangerous
The direction-less or reckless driving means the same.
Above all,it all means,path or way of life that lead to destruction.
Bless u and bye for now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Hello broda Bankole,

I had a dream where i was at a place that seemed like a recreation center. I was standing outside of the facility watching some guys practicing how to shoot with their guns.

There was a lady walking from the direction of those guys towards me. When she got close to me, i was like "i am going to go into the recreation center because it was dangerous to be next to the guys that are practicing how to shoot".

She laughed, held me close, and walked with me into the building. As we were walking, she started telling me her sizes like "i wear a size 6. My hips measurements is 8". She now said she wants to get to know me more and worship God with me on the same spiritual level.

The thing that baffles me is that she was a white woman and the people at the recreation were also white. I will be moving to Nigeria in a few days.

Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda Bankole,

I had a dream where i was at a place that seemed like a recreation center. I was standing outside of the facility watching some guys practicing how to shoot with their guns.

There was a lady walking from the direction of those guys towards me. When she got close to me, i was like "i am going to go into the recreation center because it was dangerous to be next to the guys that are practicing how to shoot".

She laughed, held me close, and walked with me into the building. As we were walking, she started telling me her sizes like "i wear a size 6. My hips measurements is 8". She now said she wants to get to know me more and worship God with me on the same spiritual level.

The thing that baffles me is that she was a white woman and the people at the recreation were also white. I will be moving to Nigeria in a few days.

Thank u

Spiritually u are not there yet hence while running or hiding away from (spiritual weapon) gun shots.

Secondly indeed our God is faithful for (once again) he's proven to be one ,thank God for this thread.

Well,the message is very clear; for the lady to say she will follow your God, join you spiritually means; your complete,bone of your bone,such that is your compatible or your God given woman.

And so what if she's white? Thou this could be any colour but why not if she's white?
Above all,here the path and direction the lord is threading ,that's; it's time and you both shall locate each other but when that time comes? Do not discriminate or ignore as the moment she shows up the chemistry will be there to get alone(this is so because the lord has brought u two together)
Bless u

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Happy Christmas and fulfilled New year to you and all of your own!!!
May the Infant Jesus bless and fill you with Heavenly Joy !!

Kindly help me with the meaning of these dreams:

Scene 2:
‘Dreamt a former expatriate colleague/ boss employed me to work in a firm he was brought back to salvage. The staff were not happy and did not get an office ready for me. But he did not even care to listen or notice them but just took me on. The staff were saying that maybe I should wait for an office to be ready before I resume. I understood their plight and wondered at my boss’s disregard of them just for me

Scene 2:
I was advising a guy we served at same place during our NYSC on how to write application and secure a job. His target was an oil firm. I even got other friends to help put heads together but I did not trust one in particular though he was not familiar to me. To my surprise, when my friend brought his documentations, I found out that an original application of mine to an oil firm with my credentials were part of his documentation. I wondered what they were doing in his possession as it was/ ought to be with the oil firm I submitted them to. He explained that he took them to use as sample for his application process. But I was skeptical as they were the originals that I submitted not photocopies. This was where I woke up

Two in one revelation:

1; there is a saying that he whom the lord has blessed none can curse nor bring down.
Conspicuous blessing, favour,honour is all I see upon you.
I can see you are making some efforts to secure one thing or the other either through friends or close people et al(but,if friends it excluded you'd better include that because through such might,come what u so long be waiting to secure)
But in all, this will manifest but ; your presence and such grace of yours will work like juju on the boss and or friend or this helper in such a way that those around will become so envious and jealous but hear this; the lord said,the more they come near thee the more they fall fall as u shall find favour before the head and or from the above such that any attempt to harm you or implicate you shall backfire(what a grace u have)

2- hmmm what you have thousands long for it,wish for such,thirst for it,these u are not aware of(now you know) so be watchful of those you trust around u whatever that concerns your life or secret or plans or intention et al
You have all it takes to achieve anything and stand out but I see a close one trying to steal away from these abundance of grace,blessing,opportunities et al from you.
Learn to keep your plans,intention,expectation et al that concerns your from people no matter how close the person is.

Above all,what u have with you is more than just physical grace or blessing but within you lies these, so,be careful of info's you share,details u share,secret your dispose et al

Physically trust none with credentials,details,infos,job opportunities(openings) that u are opportune to first know about..
And lastly...?anything original should be avoided in the hands of these close to you or you thought u could trust with almost anything so that u won't end up been used or taken advantage of...
Yes your seek help from such but open your eyes to every details,listen to your heart concerning a person,above all,seek help but take note of glory,blessing snatcher you claimed to be helping you but taking advantage of your extravagance blessing.
So do and continue with these attempt be careful of original of info's or details you tender so that what's yours won't be taken by the people u trust.
Bless u
And happy now year in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Morning ebankole, hws ur family? Hope al good....thank you for all d help. You hav really made a lot of diffrence in me. May God continue to strenghten u.

I had dis dream...I was flying over a sandy land filled with a lot of insects( ants especially) n I wwas holding a broom. While I was there I noticed a black scorpion been chased around by d ants n they had already cut off its poisonous tail n I also used d broom to help d ants in hitting d scorpion too(probably d ants killed it at d end). So later I used d broom to mix some ants together(can't remember how) den suddenly I had anoda dream, saw myself in a car with my mom n somone else...wwhile she wwas driving, we came acroSs a man(looked like an actor in a movie) though I had a gut feeling he was a bad guy. Can't remember our discussion but I remember me telin him if he can remember d story of egytians( refering to how d israelites were led by moses out) den as we were about movin, d man was standin behind us( along the road to our house) den I saw a great storm about to cover d man...it was looking bad n d man was coughing so my mum said we need to help him so we called him to com join us den I woke up....

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
EOOJ:
Morning ebankole, hws ur family? Hope al good....thank you for all d help. You hav really made a lot of diffrence in me. May God continue to strenghten u.

I had dis dream...I was flying over a sandy land filled with a lot of insects( ants especially) n I wwas holding a broom. While I was there I noticed a black scorpion been chased around by d ants n they had already cut off its poisonous tail n I also used d broom to help d ants in hitting d scorpion too(probably d ants killed it at d end). So later I used d broom to mix some ants together(can't remember how) den suddenly I had anoda dream, saw myself in a car with my mom n somone else...wwhile she wwas driving, we came acroSs a man(looked like an actor in a movie) though I had a gut feeling he was a bad guy. Can't remember our discussion but I remember me telin him if he can remember d story of egytians( refering to how d israelites were led by moses out) den as we were about movin, d man was standin behind us( along the road to our house) den I saw a great storm about to cover d man...it was looking bad n d man was coughing so my mum said we need to help him so we called him to com join us den I woke up....

Thanks

Little was your attempt but mighty was the effect.

Yes! Obviouly you've chosen to mend your way and all embark on a journey with the lord; the scorpion means, powers that would have striked,hit or on the mission to deal with you but the lord saw through your repentance and gave you victory.
Hovering over the scorions; means that if not for God and his grace before now a lot of terrible things would have happened to you but the living God's been preventing it,preventing that from happening while longing for your submission or repentance.

Meanwhile the major it is that been terminated you are yet to round up the minor ones,so keep (praying/repenting)sweeping and in no time you shall be make whole with him.

2- The lord said, there has been some delay or infliction on your life(perhaps family as well) as a result of one thing or the other ; but the lord said that strong man that's been using you,tormenting you and maniputing you his judgement has come today ; for he's contending with your contenders, his judgement has come upom such..you could also be refer to the strong man cos he dwells with you and has been the reason behind your worldly way but today he's to be work on and bring to repentance.

And for those that engage in worldly,lustly act in the name of producing movies? Let's leave their judgement before GOD.

Good morning all and merry xmas
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
ebankole:

Yes! Obviouly you've chosen to mend your way and all embark on a journey with the lord; the scorpion means, powers that would have striked,hit or on the mission to deal with you but the lord saw through your repentance and gave you victory.
Hovering over the scorions; means that if not for God and his grace before now a lot of terrible things would have happened to you but the living God's been preventing it,preventing that from happening while longing for your submission or repentance.

Meanwhile the major it is that been terminated you are yet to round up the minor ones,so keep (praying/repenting)sweeping and in no time you shall be make whole with him.

2- The lord said, there has been some delay or infliction on your life(perhaps family as well) as a result of one thing or the other ; but the lord said that strong man that's been using you,tormenting you and maniputing you his judgement has come today ; for he's contending with your contenders, his judgement has come upom such..you could also be refer to the strong man cos he dwells with you and has been the reason behind your worldly way but today he's to be work on and bring to repentance.

And for those that engage in worldly,lustly act in the name of producing movies? Let's leave their judgement before GOD.

Bless u

Tank u very much...do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
ebankole:

Bless u

Tank u very much. Really really consoling(tank u Jesus)...do have a nice day
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your own. As you keep awake and vigil for us in the midst of the celebrations, may the Infant JESUS line up for you Angelic children at the right time to the glory of GOD

Please help me with the meaning of these/ this dream

Scene 1:
‘Dreamt I was being chased/ pursued by a naked girl that is the friend of a former fiancée that the Almighty GOD saved me from getting married to. This lady it seemed was angry that my former fiancée took her husband away from her and was sleeping with him hence she was running after me naked to get back at her. But to me even her unclothedness seemed was dirty not something I desired hence I was running away from her and she kept chasing me. I then heard my former fiancée would climb down the stairs and I went to the foot to see if all is true and I saw her wearing a man’s trouser. She was surprised to see me and I also.

Scene 2:
I was in a house where my former fiancée from scene 1 was with a friend of hers. I could see they were living a life of wasteful sinful sexuality and wondered what they believed was good in it. There was a guy with them and they were packing their clothes to travel. I caught a glimpse of a book in manuscript form they had written (I’ve forgotten the title) and told them it would be good if they had it published. I felt the society would benefit from it. I suggested their using the publisher that published a book by A Priest titled God cannot change; why pray. At this they just looked at me as if I don’t understand. They knew they were living wasteful sinful sexual lives and I was offering such advice. I left them to go home. On my way I told myself so she (my former fiancée) knew that what the gifted lady that GOD used to deliver me from her said about her and affiliations to/ with marine spirit was all true and pretended otherwise then, that GOD is indeed marvelous and too much. I think their car took off about this point As I made to step into our compound (represented by the compound my parents once lived in before relocating back to the village) I met the father of some of the friends of my former fiancée and his told me that his kids travelled. He pointed up then said to delta state. I wondered if these are the kind of lies kids tell their parents to deceive say they are going somewhere then go to a diff place afterall I just saw what they were up to. This was where I woke up

(real life: I have not spoken to nor had anything to do with this former fiancé for about 5yrs now though I just received an xmas sms from her brother that surprised me. I heard she got married sometime ago. It was GOD that saved me from her then)

1- The bible says rebuke the devil and he shall flee from THEE.

Thank God for you life as regards your ex,the lord said birds of the same feathers flocks together (she might have changed naturally but her way of life isn't that pleasing or holy before God enough to consider her worthy or the kind of woman for you who would have any good impact in your walk with God)

Bad influence corrupts the mind..above all,both your spirit man and without man has agreed to settle for God and leading a life of holiness before God.
So when sin/temptation et al come knocking by his grace the lord say u shall over come for sin has become your enemy.

2- The lord says; little lies,living pride,little ignorance,little sins,little disobedient,little corrupting, little bad bad upbringing,little by little from little lies to little stealing from little stealing to little corruption...little by little all started, began from bad upbringing,ignorance of the parent,over looking kids error is what has turned our society to what it is today;VERY CORRUPT and lack of morals et al

What's the lord saying to you and to all this day...?train and train and train your child in the way of the lord so that when he/she grows she won't depart from it,meaning; this is telling you that whatever it is about your ex her former or present waywardness emanated from bad upbringing or the way she was brought up.

This is a lesson for all...train your child in the way of the lord...these little wrong/lies et al is the result of decayed moral society we dwell in now...
God help us all in jesus name..
Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello broda Bankole,

Please i kept seen a bird in my dream. It seemed like a grey pigeon. I think it interracted with me but i can't remember the details. I kept pursuing it because i was scared but it wouldn't leave.

Please what could that mean?

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda Bankole,

Please i kept seen a bird in my dream. It seemed like a grey pigeon. I think it interracted with me but i can't remember the details. I kept pursuing it because i was scared but it wouldn't leave.

Please what could that mean?

Thanks

It's called witchcraft OMEN! /Omens.
Says who these wicked, ugly things can't locate one anywhere in the world!? May the lord save us all in jesus name.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
ok. Are there reasons why i could be a target?

Thank u

ebankole:

It's called witchcraft OMEN! /Omens.
Says who these wicked, ugly things can't locate one anywhere in the world!? May the lord save us all in jesus name.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kunmius:
ok. Are there reasons why i could be a target?

Thank u

Disobedient to God could attract them,spiritual vulnerability or weakness,sins or as a result of un-battled or un-confronted fundamental powers...et al

So the question is which of these could it be...?

You must seek God face on that.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Helo and compliments of the season. A course mate of mine had a dream about our results in school, though we are still in our first year but he said in his dream he went to check his result and while he was looking for his result he came across my name and when he checked my result he saw that I had 4.8something which is a first class and he woke up. Please what does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Simran94:
Helo and compliments of the season. A course mate of mine had a dream about our results in school, though we are still in our first year but he said in his dream he went to check his result and while he was looking for his result he came across my name and when he checked my result he saw that I had 4.8something which is a first class and he woke up. Please what does that mean?

Congrats as the lord is answering your prayers and the efforts you are putting into restoring back your glory or all what the enemy has stolen from you.

The lord said he's given your back what the enemies has stolen from you and success shall now be your portion,for any attempt make now shall yield good fruits,every expectation and desires(if u work for it,if you work hard for it)you shall have nothing less to success,all and all shall be met.

The lord said he's taken away your failure(in every area of your life),academically,financial et al your expections shall be met so that those around u shall testify and rejoice with you.

This could also means as exactly as the lord reviewed as per your academics but certainly success not as it was reviewed and why not..?it could be as exactly as the lord reviewed if u work hard and put in your best(expect good result)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good day Pst ebankole

My mother-in-law had this dream and will like to know the meaning. She dreamt that there was a party at a house that has a beautiful building with colorful colors ( Yellow, green etc) built on a rock. She tried to enter but unable to enter, then she decided to climb onto the roof but she noticed that the building was shaking while she was climbing but later stable while she is on top of it. She was trying to go in the building to take shower. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.