Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516013 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LordCenturion(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2014
can u interprete this dreams please,I dreamt that I travel to meet my sister in USA,I don't know how I got there precisely,but I saw her with her friends,but I discovered that part of the country were locked ,but the place where my sister stay full of black people,I think white people live in locked city but am unable to get there

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote][/quote] good morning sir, plz sir can u interprete this dream for me I dreamt that my father's youngest sister asked me what I will give my father for chrismas and I told her cow meat, she then told me that the people that are owing me gave her 1700 naira so I told her to go and buy chicken to add to the cow meat, so that I can give it to my dad, I did not remember any part of the remany dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Sir pls interprete for me I dreamt I was going for examination and I was harrased by a man on the way so I was late for the exams but I was able to attempt iit secondly again when I was going for another exam I met a friend who was quarelling with her mother becos she was serving idols and didn't allow the mother access to her house so I was telling her to allow her mother in and tell her mother to stop worshiipping idols then when I get to the venue of the exam I was also late but ii was able to put something down. The third time I passed a church gate and dey were welcoming me to the church but I didn't answer and was also too late for the exam this time I was disoriented I couldn't put any thing down for some tym and I ask the person sitting beside me but she only told me no 1 is A and she started complaining that her paper will be rough while mine will be smooth so I told her not to worry and I was thinking inside me that I can do it that she might even be giving me a wrong answer then I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
What does it mean to see three coconut and I opened one and the inside was fresh wen I opened t even thou the outside of the coconut was not good
Secondly saw a building that was fenced round with glass and some people were breaking the glass while the building was being constructed up but the roof is not yet attached when I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fullblast(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2014
I am immeasurably gratefull 2 Lord God ALmighty n to you sir as a vessel onto honour
ebankole:

The upgrading of the hospital facilities means; powers of death,the rate at which powers of death takes and consumes lives and soul.

The dead and or the female friend means; the joy of seeing your life being spared after a long battle with powers of death such that has been following you about without you knowing, or perhaps known to you.
Above all,the heavens(the spirit) rejoice at the power of death has let you go,
So no longer shall u fall sick (such that will take your life,no longer shall your comings and goings be in danger.
Bless u and sure; u want to thank God for this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
azubyky:
Pastor I had some dreams which I need your understanding but unfortunate can't remember in details but can remember some event which is follows:
1. The first one is I notice I was in an helicopter with about 5 people and it took off high can remember were we were going
2. Another dream It seem like I was inside a plane but wen I came out it seems d plane crash in a village and I notice me and my uncle(my mother brother) were finding our wayout of the area and we came to place like market were they sell dried fish and I wanted to buy some and was bagaining the fish with d lady selling but at the end I didn't buy d fish.
3. Another dream I notice I was in an helicopter again and it took off I also notic my mom was in d helicopter wit me
Pls what do u think!

All I can see before you is glory to glory,blessing to blessing,honour to honour,favour to favours,height to height et al

The lord is about or is lifting you high taking to higher ground,level et al...he said thou danger abounds in everyday life,your goings and comings but he said none shall befall you for he shall protect you comings and goings and keep you safe,a thousand may fall at your side,ten thousand at your right hand but none shall come near you, you will only observe with your eyes.

Infact the higher level is already here and manifesting and your mum(parent also) shall benefit from it(remember God as well).
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
annieosu:
Dear Ebankole,

Please can you interprete this dream for me. My husband saw a thorn plant along his path and avoided it.

It's called pain,obstacle et al against his breakthrough or blessings...yes the lord is been so faithful to him as he often seems to always overcome these challenges in his life but that isn't enough as they will still keep coming back here and there,his permanent solution lies in jesus

The source of these thorns on his ways must be deal with permanently if he must have it smooth without having to encounter these un-necessary challenges or avoidable challenges on his path or ways.

Dodging is and can never guarantee a permanent solution he needs christ(prayers).

The fluctuation on his way,finances must be stop(this thorns of course)...mind you its been God's grace he's so far been able to always find or secure solution to his or whatever challenges that often surfaces on his life or whatever he does or lay his hands on,so how much more if he would allow same God into his life more or deeper?
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
LordCenturion:
can u interprete this dreams please,I dreamt that I travel to meet my sister in USA,I don't know how I got there precisely,but I saw her with her friends,but I discovered that part of the country were locked ,but the place where my sister stay full of black people,I think white people live in locked city but am unable to get there

I see a very high expectation from you,longing for a favour(perhaps from the said aunty)but there are powers blocking that from manifesting in your life.

There are quite lots of goodies the lord has prepared for you and placed in this heart of those around you or the said aunty but, instead of this to manifest,have you noticed it's often one disappointment,promises,postponement to another?
Don't blames them as there are powers blocking these favours that ought to have manifested long..long time before now

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
susanog:
good morning sir, plz sir can u interprete this dream for me I dreamt that my father's youngest sister asked me what I will give my father for chrismas and I told her cow meat, she then told me that the people that are owing me gave her 1700 naira so I told her to go and buy chicken to add to the cow meat, so that I can give it to my dad, I did not remember any part of the remany dream

So much on your mind how things is going to turn out(perhaps also; in this Xmas and new year festive seasons),how you are going to meet up with one thing or the other, and you ask,wonder how much time it's left or so...
But don't worry the lord said he'll make a way where there is none at all.... mind you this is more(perhaps with my above mention) to do with your expectation individually or as a person but hear this the lord said he'll come and make a way for you where there;s none when u least expected,he said u will have enough and not be put shame.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
funkeabosede:
Sir pls interprete for me I dreamt I was going for examination and I was harrased by a man on the way so I was late for the exams but I was able to attempt iit secondly again when I was going for another exam I met a friend who was quarelling with her mother becos she was serving idols and didn't allow the mother access to her house so I was telling her to allow her mother in and tell her mother to stop worshiipping idols then when I get to the venue of the exam I was also late but ii was able to put something down. The third time I passed a church gate and dey were welcoming me to the church but I didn't answer and was also too late for the exam this time I was disoriented I couldn't put any thing down for some tym and I ask the person sitting beside me but she only told me no 1 is A and she started complaining that her paper will be rough while mine will be smooth so I told her not to worry and I was thinking inside me that I can do it that she might even be giving me a wrong answer then I woke up

Until you heed to the voice of God and listen to him failure might,would continue to be the order of your day(quote me)...

Obviously there is a strong man or powers of mother's house limiting your glory or progress;its called in inherited idol or house hold strong man...even people or any will cease to help you (that's if this is not happening already)if not curb now.

The lord Is calling you and want to rescue your from this strong man or inherited powers of your mother/father's house through obedient.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
funkeabosede:
What does it mean to see three coconut and I opened one and the inside was fresh wen I opened t even thou the outside of the coconut was not good
Secondly saw a building that was fenced round with glass and some people were breaking the glass while the building was being constructed up but the roof is not yet attached when I woke up

Half harvest,half blessing or none at all or rather turning good or efforts into fruitless or failure.
Converting expectations of good thing or blessings to come into disappointment et al

Same with the glass house; a glory or blessing under construction but there are powers ruining it; the building keep building but the spoilers keep ruining it...the question now is; who will end up frustrated or tired at all?

All your dream indicates that there are powers blocking these expectations,blessing,good plans et al of your into coming to past...yes you often see it,u could tell it's almost happen but have u noticed all of a sudden and out of no where things just went/go down?
Blessu

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Od31(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please help me interpret these dreams.

First, i had a dream where i was trying to help a very hug guy to carry a bucket of water, inside it is bottle of water also, it was like a very big bucket with two handles, i was holding one he was holding one, we got to a point where it was like he could not continue, i had to carry it myself. the rest i can not really remember.

Secondly does eating in dream really bad. I had a dream where it was like my extended family, all in one table and others, like kind of celebration, but people where trying to get more of what i had to eat, but were they were not given, they were told it was finished.

i wonder why i had to eat in my dream. sometimes with my work colleagues, family, other people etc. and when i pray sometimes, i dream i vomit some things in my dreams. - this recurrent dreams.

Thirdly, i had this dream some days ago, it was like a lot of people were falling from a height, and there were a lot of sharp objects on the ground, I got to the ground but like trying to caution others of the sharp object, very one was injured some very seriously while i got only one sharp cut, with a piece of glass stuck to my skin, while others were going out crying, i saw someone treating somebody, so i waited that i will get treated before leaving, but noticed something strange with the injection they were giving, so i woke up without taking the injection, but the glass object was removed from my skin. - Very Strange

God Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sir I dream I bought a new car in our former house. the receipt was given to me someone took the car and later I saw it again and thought of packing it inside the house.
I saw a cow going towards a river with rock.I was looking from the top .
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebankole:

Pray against powers monitor your life and seeing your naked.
Ask God to visit their source of power and set it on fire.

Cry against them by the blood of jesus,ask blood of the jesus,power that resurrected christ on the cross of calvary to fight on your behalf that the battle isn't yours alone but your God(jesus)
Bless u

Thank you so much and God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls need help with this, my daughter started coughing in the night as she sleeps beside me on the bed and while coughing i saw that she wanted to vomit. Then i started saying yes it is good if you vomit, this is because i remembered in the revelation /dream that i used to see myself feeding her in the dream in the past ( which is true, but this has stopped after i rebuke the dreams). She started vomitting anyway but what she vomitted surprised me, two wrist watches came out from her mouth. The first to come out was exactly like my watch that got spoilt recently and it seems i saw my name written on it and when i was still surprise/wondering when this girl swallow the watch, she vomits the second one.
This dream felt so real as if i was conscious of these happenings as if awake.

Pls what is this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
dammy09:
Pls need help with this, my daughter started coughing in the night as she sleeps beside me on the bed and while coughing i saw that she wanted to vomit. Then i started saying yes it is good if you vomit, this is because i remembered in the revelation /dream that i used to see myself feeding her in the dream in the past ( which is true, but this has stopped after i rebuke the dreams). She started vomitting anyway but what she vomitted surprised me, two wrist watches came out from her mouth. The first to come out was exactly like my watch that got spoilt recently and it seems i saw my name written on it and when i was still surprise/wondering when this girl swallow the watch, she vomits the second one.
This dream felt so real as if i was conscious of these happenings as if awake.

Pls what is this, thanks.

All I can say is congrats to you and daughter as every evil deposits,sickness,attack against her and destiny has been exposed and disposed...
You efforts and prayers did work and the lord intervened indeed
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Od31:
Please help me interpret these dreams.

First, i had a dream where i was trying to help a very hug guy to carry a bucket of water, inside it is bottle of water also, it was like a very big bucket with two handles, i was holding one he was holding one, we got to a point where it was like he could not continue, i had to carry it myself. the rest i can not really remember.

Secondly does eating in dream really bad. I had a dream where it was like my extended family, all in one table and others, like kind of celebration, but people where trying to get more of what i had to eat, but were they were not given, they were told it was finished.

i wonder why i had to eat in my dream. sometimes with my work colleagues, family, other people etc. and when i pray sometimes, i dream i vomit some things in my dreams. - this recurrent dreams.

Thirdly, i had this dream some days ago, it was like a lot of people were falling from a height, and there were a lot of sharp objects on the ground, I got to the ground but like trying to caution others of the sharp object, very one was injured some very seriously while i got only one sharp cut, with a piece of glass stuck to my skin, while others were going out crying, i saw someone treating somebody, so i waited that i will get treated before leaving, but noticed something strange with the injection they were giving, so i woke up without taking the injection, but the glass object was removed from my skin. - Very Strange

God Bless you.

You are such that enjoy carrying other people's lord(helping people around you) but unfortunately this is where your source of attack emanated from(perhaps partially but it's lot to do, surely)
You have been carrying another person's lord leaving yours,i know it good to do good but why not in the house of God and most often?

2- you are a glorious person,one that I would consider the family bread winner or such that without if something done in the family without isn't complete...hmmm but unfortunately the one with the glorious destiny is the one being attacked or vulnerable most...fundamental powers at work,also watch how u render help in the family so that what u offer won't be use against you.

3 - quite are going down,quite are falling,quite are having it(financially et al) bad be it in your place of work or people close to you and yes, if not for his grace your case would be as bad as theirs(even thou it affects you as well).

But above all,,the lord doenst want you to be affected at all and it's possible,so why not put on your battle shield completely and put a stop to this half victories?
You must stop eating in the dream else?..... you need to attack the source of these and destroy where it's all coming from before u can have a total freedom.
It's well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
kkoffo:
Sir I dream I bought a new car in our former house. the receipt was given to me someone took the car and later I saw it again and thought of packing it inside the house.
I saw a cow going towards a river with rock.I was looking from the top .
Thanks

The lord said the lord owner has carried his/her load and no longer shall what is yours be taken or withdraw from you.

You have claimed/taken back what the enemies stole from you; your blessings,favour,prosperity,honour et al and now watch out for changes and good things coming your way now... but you don't want to compromise your prayer life,faith and or walk with God,your new found love with christ et al else..whatever happens or surface again you are on your own.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND BLESSINGS OF THE LORD UPON YOU ALL.

YES SAVING/PRAYING TO THE LORD TO PROVIDE US WITH A BETTER TOOLS TO SERVE YOU ALL BETTER...DALIY THE NUMBER INCREASE HENCE THE NEED OF THESE ARISES.

WE/YOUR MIGHT BE OFF FOR A WHILE TOMORROW AS OUR SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES TOMORROW BUT GOD WILLING WE SHALL FIND A MEANS TO RESUBCRIBE BEFORE OR EARLY TOMORROW...SO THAT OUR PRESENT HERE WONT BE AFFECTED.
REMEMBER; IF THE LORD PLACE IT IN YOUR HEART TO SUPPORT THIS MINISTRY DO SO AND IF IT'S THROUGH YOUR PRAYERS DO SO AS WELL.
BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME.
LOVE U ALL IN CHIRST(PST ONLINE;BANKOLE)
MERRY XMAS

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thank you pastor ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Od31(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebankole:

You are such that enjoy carrying other people's lord(helping people around you) but unfortunately this is where your source of attack emanated from(perhaps partially but it's lot to do, surely)
You have been carrying another person's lord leaving yours,i know it good to do good but why not in the house of God and most often?

2- you are a glorious person,one that I would consider the family bread winner or such that without if something done in the family without isn't complete...hmmm but unfortunately the one with the glorious destiny is the one being attacked or vulnerable most...fundamental powers at work,also watch how u render help in the family so that what u offer won't be use against you.

3 - quite are going down,quite are falling,quite are having it(financially et al) bad be it in your place of work or people close to you and yes, if not for his grace your case would be as bad as theirs(even thou it affects you as well).

But above all,,the lord doenst want you to be affected at all and it's possible,so why not put on your battle shield completely and put a stop to this half victories?
You must stop eating in the dream else?..... you need to attack the source of these and destroy where it's all coming from before u can have a total freedom.
It's well

Thank you so so much. God's grace and anointing upon your life will always remain fresh. God bless you real good.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LordCenturion(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebankole:

I see a very high expectation from you,longing for a favour(perhaps from the said aunty)but there are powers blocking that from manifesting in your life.

There are quite lots of goodies the lord has prepared for you and placed in this heart of those around you or the said aunty but, instead of this to manifest,have you noticed it's often one disappointment,promises,postponement to another?
Don't blames them as there are powers blocking these favours that ought to have manifested long..long time before now

Bless u

so,tell me,what is the solution,abi the blockage will open by it's self?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by annieosu: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebankole:

It's called pain,obstacle et al against his breakthrough or blessings...yes the lord is been so faithful to him as he often seems to always overcome these challenges in his life but that isn't enough as they will still keep coming back here and there,his permanent solution lies in jesus

The source of these thorns on his ways must be deal with permanently if he must have it smooth without having to encounter these un-necessary challenges or avoidable challenges on his path or ways.

Dodging is and can never guarantee a permanent solution he needs christ(prayers).

The fluctuation on his way,finances must be stop(this thorns of course)...mind you its been God's grace he's so far been able to always find or secure solution to his or whatever challenges that often surfaces on his life or whatever he does or lay his hands on,so how much more if he would allow same God into his life more or deeper?
Bless u

Thanks for the interpretation please help us with prayer points and bible verses to back it up. Please suggest other solution.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebankole:

All I can see before you is glory to glory,blessing to blessing,honour to honour,favour to favours,height to height et al
The lord is about or is lifting you high taking to higher ground,level et al...he said thou danger abounds in everyday life,your goings and comings but he said none shall befall you for he shall protect you comings and goings and keep you safe,a thousand may fall at your side,ten thousand at your right hand but none shall come near you, you will only observe with your eyes.
Infact the higher level is already here and manifesting and your mum(parent also) shall benefit from it(remember God as well).
Bless u
Thank you very much sir, and I pray that God take u from glory to glory in jesus name
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
LordCenturion:

so,tell me,what is the solution,abi the blockage will open by it's self?

You sound so rude!
If only you know what he pass through every day just to satisy you people , you will not utter such words.

Sometime I have to beg him to rest becos I know no matter what he does some people will
still never appreciate his effort.
Gosh human being! Kai. Na wa oh.

Pls let mind the way we talk or type

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LordCenturion(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Saraha1:

You sound so rude!
If only you know what he pass through every day just to satisy you people , you will not utter such words.

Sometime I have to beg him to rest becos I know no matter what he does some people will
still never appreciate his effort.
Gosh human being! Kai. Na wa oh.

Pls let mind the way we talk or type

oh oh,madam,I don't try to be rude please,maybe u the way I typed the message,,,I believe in wat he said cuz I have been going tru some difficulties,especially in traveling issue ,,,see,I don't joke with my life ,I tot he will say something maybe solution,,,please,am very sorry if it's sound rude

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LordCenturion(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebankole:

Bless u

Good day sir,,may GOD almighty always be with you,,,am very sorry if am rude to u in my last comment,it's just that am in the bus wen I typed it,please kindly accept my apology,,,I will be happy if u can help me on the matter,,,the way out please,I have disappointment,especially in my traveling issue....

thanks for your understanding sir.
GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LordCenturion(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
hi

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Who am I to get angry ?
Is just an observation which I brought to ur notice.

All shall be well in Jesus name.

Twin brother pls and pls, am on my knee, do something regarding what prayer he needs . Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rawe45: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello, May God continue to bless you spiritually for the good work you do here.

I do have these dreams

(1) Each time I'm expecting something from someone like a job contract, monetary promises; a night to when I was supposed to get it I always find myself in our village in my grand parents house either talking or playing with them and by the next morning, whatever I'm expecting would turn to disappointment

(2) Recently I've been having this weird dream, it's either I'm always fighting to protect/revenge for someone or fighting over annoyance of being betrayed or cheated on.

(3) Being through a rough year, recently I had a dream where I saw and picked two tin-like (peak evaporated milk tin) gold and while i was discussing with a friend on how to sell it, I woke up

Kindly help with the interpretation (if there's any) and prayer points will also be appreciated
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Ps kindly assist me with the interpretation of this dream. After praying with a senior pastor in a revelation. He packed same with his hand and equally ordered me to do the same. He later told me to pour my own same on the one in his hand which i did. He then left with the sand.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2014
@ebankole.
Compliment of d season n Gods continue blessings.
A sister shared dis dream wit me. In real life she is supposed to pay her Landlord rent dis month after receiving her salary bt cos salaries hv not been paid she's not done dat.
DREAM.
She was walking by,den she saw her landlord driving keke(in real life he is a business man not a keke driver) with Rotimi Amaechi(River state Governor) as his passenger.Her landlord seeing her stopped,she told d landlord dat salaries hv not been paid,dat is y she has not paid meanwhile Rotimi Amaechi was listening to dia conversation,when he heard d woman said so,he said it's true dat salaries hv not been paid,so d landlord drove on.So d sister too walked on bt was wishing dat Rotimi Amaechi gave her some money.
Pls Sir,what does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.