Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517477 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dejooma: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello house, i dreamt that i lost one leg of my shoes while the other leg was still on my leg. I kept searching for the lost shoe till i woke up. What could this mean, please
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi,more grace I pray for you
I am here again, I keep speaking in tongues in my dream...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
dejooma:
Hello house, i dreamt that i lost one leg of my shoes while the other leg was still on my leg. I kept searching for the lost shoe till i woke up. What could this mean, please

I had a similar dream some years ago, I lost a book while on motion. And I couldn't drop to pick it up cos I was in a moving vehicle. That semester I had a Carryover. Please you need to pray against loss of property or an accident that may cost you your leg. Pray violently and fast

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Greetings to you all in jesus name.
Greetings to you all brethens and sisthrens in the mighty name of jesus, may the lord jesus continue to guide us and lead us according to his will and grace-in jesus name.

Interpretations on the way.
Bless u all.
Pstbank
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dejooma: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Pastor goodmorning, i will like to tell my dream in full. I dreamt that i was going somewhere like many others and i saw that others were carrying their children but i didnt carry mine. My mother was coming behind me and she asked why i wasnt with my children and i told her i cldnt see the need for it. All of a sudden, i noticed that one leg of the shoe i was wearing was missing. I kept looking for the shoe till i woke up. Sir what could the dream mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2015
funkeabosede:
pls sir interprete i dreamt i lent money from a friemd as we are going saw one of my cplleague in the place i worked brfore driving and she took us to whre she lived with her husand and she has just given birth she told me d name of the baby and say she doesnt allow someone to carry her but the baby allowed me to carry her and she also smiled at me the parents were surprised but what was strange is dat these baby has teeth like adult and the mother told me dat since she has moved to dat house things have not been working fine dat the custome seized her goods after i left it was already late where i wanted to pass the gate was opened but when we got dere it was closed and a group of boys were coming inside and i was looking for where to hide

The borrowed money and the baby are the same in this case while the baby and it adult teeth signifies evil presence or strangeness.

The lord says; you must be careful of whom you associate with,whom you accept things from,whom your share things with....especially those around you or friends.

The locked gate was/is as the result of your disobedient in the dream and the result was ?
Infliction,bondage,enclosed,limitation,locked,embargo,attack et al isn't it?

So,please watch and be careful so that you won't find yourself back at square one.

And pray this prayers;
O lord deliver me from self infliction,deliver me from these hovering initiation/invitation attack.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good morning, God’s continued blessings and protection

Kindly help me with the meaning to these dreams

Scene 1:
‘Dreamt I was at Adoration Ministry of Rev Fr Mbaka. The crowd was so much singing praises to GOD and eagerly waiting for the Priest to come and preside over the mass and the adoration, etc. When it was time, there other priests with him and the congregation continued singing praises to GOD. When the Priests got to the Altar and joined in singing praises I realized that Fr Mbaka was not there but other Priests. While the mass and adoration continued I wondered where Fr Mbaka was. Then I learnt that he is on special spiritual mission (I think sent by the Bishop) at Holy Trinity Cathedral Onitsha. I said to myself that the Priest they are castigating for criticizing the President is the one selected by the Archbishop for special even at the Holy Trinity Cathedral
Now when I saw him, it turned out that he was sent to conduct a Spiritual retreat for the Knights. And he told them that if they don’t awaken, show and develop interest in the Spiritual retreat with renewed fervour he would leave them and return to the Adoration. Just then some of them were stirred up spiritually

Scene 2:
I was watching a football match between Nigeria and another country. A shot was played towards Nigeria’s goal, the keeper caught it but it almost crossed the line. There was argument if the referee would rule it to be a goal or not. But the referee was sympathetic to Nigeria and ruled otherwise. HE said he cannot rule against Nigeria as he is a fan of JJ Okocha and has his picture on his place.

Scene 3: (check your email)

And I quote::

And he told them that if they don’t awaken, show and develop interest in the Spiritual retreat with renewed fervour he would leave them and return to the Adoration. Just then some of them were stirred up spiritually.

Indeed the lord is with the man of God.
Indeed he's all about growth.
Indeed he's truthful and honest.
Indeed people are wrong about him as God is truly with him.
Indeed he's spiritually/physically conscious.
Indeed he's all about spiritual/physical development.
Hmmmmmm ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set thy free!!
People are very very wrong about him being dishonest.
What a man of God!!

The lord says; thou you thought you don't deserve this, thou you thought you don't belong here, thou you thought these might not end in your favour. But, son? Fear not ,for i'm with thee. And everything shall be in your favour even thou you don't deserve it, for i, thy lord has perfected everything to favour you. Wow!

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
dejooma:

Can one embark on a journey with one legged shoe?
Can one walk around with just a shoe or one sided shoe?

It's called stagnancy,disappointment,delay and or attack on your progress.
Infact, if nothing is done asap you will begin to experience the above anytime from now.

In fact I doubt if this isn't happening already,well it depends on when you had this dream.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
authe911:
Hi,more grace I pray for you
I am here again, I keep speaking in tongues in my dream...

It's said that:
A closed mouth is a close destiny and but in your case? Spiritually,physically, ye shall ask and it shall be given,ye shall seek with thy mouth and ye shall find,ye shall declare a thing with thy mouth and it shall be honour unto thy.
For thy destiny and grace to ask has been given to thee.
Congrats.

It's called the grace,power to ask and be given.
It's called mouth/power of authority.. wow!
Such like u pray and it's consider without delay,... what a GRACE!!!

Lastly, as the lord if u have the gift of prophecy as what i'm seeing here......hmmm
Well just ask.
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
dejooma:
Pastor goodmorning, i will like to tell my dream in full. I dreamt that i was going somewhere like many others and i saw that others were carrying their children but i didnt carry mine. My mother was coming behind me and she asked why i wasnt with my children and i told her i cldnt see the need for it. All of a sudden, i noticed that one leg of the shoe i was wearing was missing. I kept looking for the shoe till i woke up. Sir what could the dream mean?

Abbreviating your dream can be dangerous!!!

And indeed in this case of yours.

The shoe : losing child(i.e ,to sickness) and or the death of that child.
You doubt me? Go and ask your pastor!

Well, the lord says; there is an attack hovering that child which could be/are:

Death or losing him/her in any form.

That child needs serious deliverance and pray against stagnancy as well for yourself.

Thank u jesus for exposing the enemies agenda over you and that child(family)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by colored(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
unfollowing this thread. finally liberated from the shackles of religion.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by anitank(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Was walking down a street and two grown men were following me. Suddenly they started grabbing my phone but I refused to yield. We struggled for a while but I overpowered them and took hold of my phone. There was a woman nearby selling fruits. I gave her my phone and wallet to hold for me, somehow a sword appeared in my hand and I used it to slice those two men in pieces before I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
anitank:
Was walking down a street and two grown men were following me. Suddenly they started grabbing my phone but I refused to yield. We struggled for a while but I overpowered them and took hold of my phone. There was a woman nearby selling fruits. I gave her my phone and wallet to hold for me, somehow a sword appeared in my hand and I used it to slice those two men in pieces before I woke up

Mighty is he that fight and keepeth thee.

Please keep up with these prayers of yours,cease not embracing these prayerful life for thy lord is close and indeed fighting fro thee.

Thank you jesus!

Now what does your phone signifies or means: your access,connection,open heaven,your source of info and power to connect to your God,blessing or opportunity.

The lord said; i'm the lord your God, i'm with thee and have not allow thy enemies to hijacked this from you.

But mind you the lord warned as you seems to trust people so much especially those around you(such with a good and open heart u are!!)...be careful and trust none so that u won't lose your access and source of spiritual/physical connection.

Bless u

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osewanu(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
good evening pastor
1) I had a dream that i travelled to work and on arrival at my base, i discovered that i left my work bag behind at the departure point. I ws very upset and went to complain to the people in charge. They now put my bag on the list of items to be brought to the base. I saw the bag on the list.
2)I had a dream/vision? that my wife was walking on a very muddy road. The road was eroded and on a lower plain than a higher better road, she was now walking towards the other road.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
osewanu:
good evening pastor
1) I had a dream that i travelled to work and on arrival at my base, i discovered that i left my work bag behind at the departure point. I ws very upset and went to complain to the people in charge. They now put my bag on the list of items to be brought to the base. I saw the bag on the list.
2)I had a dream/vision? that my wife was walking on a very muddy road. The road was eroded and on a lower plain than a higher better road, she was now walking towards the other road.

Losing what belongs to one spiritually means; being rob,lost of valuables,money or source of income .... et al.
But the lord says he's not allowed this to happen for he, the lord his with thee and shall not let thy enemies rob thee of thy blessing or thy belongings et al.

Those u reported to are called heavenly angels or warriors , you got upset and reported means; you pray a lot and the lord uses this to deliver you from both known and unknown attacks which this happened to be one of them.

So keep this prayerful life active as the lord is on thy side delivering thee from both known/unknown infliction.
Praise the lord!!!

You wife must pray against financial breakdown or disappointment on her source of income(that's if she's working or into business), your wife must pray against powers of frustration.

As muddy road signifies: poverty, attack on progress ,delay or stagnancy.

She must ask the lord to make her way smooth and destroy every/any powers that want to inflict her with stagnancy/disappointment.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 3:13am On Feb 28, 2015
@ Ebankole Good morning, being a short while I visit. I had this dream but not too clear about it,I went to visit s girl that I intend approaching for a relationship on my way there ,a lady who was washing her clothes poured the on my feet without even showing or making appeals for her mistake. I just walk by without answering her.what could this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kellybaba(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Dear ebankole,
I had a dream where I went to our village house with my siblings to clean up the house/compound that has been abandoned for a long time. We had plenty big NEW BROOMS and as d exercise was on, I saw the villagers(family members) sitting down on rows of benches, watching and mocking me.One of them said its not all about just doing gragra and be doing clean-up.
Kindly assist me with an interpretation here. God bless sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Agimor:
@ Ebankole Good morning, being a short while I visit. I had this dream but not too clear about it,I went to visit s girl that I intend approaching for a relationship on my way there ,a lady who was washing her clothes poured the on my feet without even showing or making appeals for her mistake. I just walk by without answering her.what could this mean?

The lord says; learn to be patient and adopt endurance.
The lord says; indeed before you can secure that things/somebody you so desire you must learn to control your anger,adopt the spirit of endurance, change/clean your feet(change your ways) and lastly......purify your ways.

And if indeed, you are planning to approach a sister for a relation or working on something then do as follows:

1-patient is needed.
2-learn to control your anger(probably this has been you)

3-change your ways.
4-pray.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
kellybaba:
Dear ebankole,
I had a dream where I went to our village house with my siblings to clean up the house/compound that has been abandoned for a long time. We had plenty big NEW BROOMS and as d exercise was on, I saw the villagers(family members) sitting down on rows of benches, watching and mocking me.One of them said its not all about just doing gragra and be doing clean-up.
Kindly assist me with an interpretation here. God bless sir.

It's called foundational or inherited foundational sin.

The village settings signifies your foundation.
The broom and the sweeping means: a foundational dirt(sin) that needs to be clean.

So,in essence, the lord says; something is wrong with your foundation and there's an inherited foundational sin troubling your life which must be sweep before u can be free.

Perhaps you've been praying(i can see that) but there is something you are not doing right hence while you are being mocked or laughed at.

Meaning, you've been praying and seeking God to fight for you but heaven seems close, is as if your prayers are bouncing back and that's because you are not doing something right hence while you are being mocked by this foundational SIN. Hmmmm what a world!!!
Bless u.

Pray this prayers;
Foundational powers,sin mocking me' I expose your source of mocking over me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kellybaba(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
ebankole:

It's called foundational or inherited foundational sin.
The village settings signifies your foundation.
The broom and the sweeping means: a foundational dirt(sin) that needs to be clean.
So,in essence, the lord says; something is wrong with your foundation and there's an inherited foundational sin troubling your life which must be sweep before u can be free.
Perhaps you've been praying(i can see that) but there is something you are not doing right hence while you are being mocked or laughed at.
Meaning, you've been praying and seeking God to fight for you but heaven seems close, is as if your prayers are bouncing back and that's because you are not doing something right hence while you are being mocked by this foundational SIN. Hmmmm what a world!!!
Bless u.
Pray this prayers;
Foundational powers,sin mocking me' I expose your source of mocking over me.

Thank you sir and more anointing in Jesus name. Actually I have been praying about my foundation and this revelation is linked to the prayers am doing. God bless !

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
ebankole:

The lord says; learn to be patient and adopt endurance.
The lord says; indeed before you can secure that things/somebody you so desire you must learn to control your anger,adopt the spirit of endurance, change/clean your feet(change your ways) and lastly......purify your ways.

And if indeed, you are planning to approach a sister for a relation or working on something then do as follows:

1-patient is needed.
2-learn to control your anger(probably this has been you)

3-change your ways.
4-pray.

Bless u
Thank you for your prompt response. indeed I'm a short temper personality, but I'm believing God for a change.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tophil(f): 1:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Pastor Ebankole,
I dreamt that I was putting on my work uniform like in a class setting with several of my colleagues. I then saw my class teacher in Js2 who now fined me #4500 which I paid. I then overheard some people saying "that is the man's wife". I now saw myself rushing to get back to my house thinking I forgot to close the gate. On getting there, I saw flies coming out of the compound. I was now saying to myself that maybe something spoilt inside that's why there were flies.
Please help with the interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chochopiro(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
I had a dream that I went to my fiancee's house but I was trying to avoid d mum because I have offended her.I was in the sitting room with my fiancee while her mum was in d room but as d mum made her way to d sitting room, my fiancee and I ran outside,so we were talking and gisting outside.I asked her if she made a new hair,so she removed d wig she was wearing on her head,DAT its just a wig cap and not a new hair.As I was about leaving I remembered that I have some clothes in there clothes line dat has been washed,so was thinking of packing them home since thy were dried already but my fiancee insisted dat I shouldnt carry them that she was going to bring them.So I was trying to differentiate my clothes from d other ones in the clothes line so she won't mixe them up.While trying to do DAT,her mum came,so I went to her,postrated before her telling her that she should forgive me because I know I have offended her,she started laffing and said I was d one standing or acting as barrier between me and my fiancee.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by favour037(f): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello sir...I dreamt dat I was carrying a big container with different loads in it on my head and also holdin one,somehow I discovered that d container fell off my head into a drainage,a woman was nearby and I thought she was goin to help me with d load back on my head while I was putting the loads back into the container,after sometime I noticed she was no longer there,all along I had my 2 n half yr old nephew wt me,while I was bringin out the loads the boy had poo in his pant,I was angry n was bothered abt hw I was goin to clean him up,I even had to spank him on his bum(he has been doin dat recently in real life).Pls help out with the interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Numbers 22
12 And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.

Numbers 23
8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?

You are all bless in jesus name for ye are is chosen one and no power shall prevail over thee all ,nor curse for ye are all bless in this NEW month and beyond-amen.
Pstbanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by anitank(f): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2015
I was at the airport to book a flight ticket. Was chatting with the friendly airline staff who was attending to me. Don't know what exactly I said to piss him off and he stood up and left. Waited for him to no avail till I woke up.

Meanwhile, as I waited for the young man to return, I got a call from a company I had been waiting for since, and the woman on the phone asked why I haven't resumed work with them.

Ps: don't know if I had the dream because I'm supposed to travel 12:30pm today, but I thought to share to know if there's anything more to the dream. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2015
tophil:
Pastor Ebankole,
I dreamt that I was putting on my work uniform like in a class setting with several of my colleagues. I then saw my class teacher in Js2 who now fined me #4500 which I paid. I then overheard some people saying "that is the man's wife". I now saw myself rushing to get back to my house thinking I forgot to close the gate. On getting there, I saw flies coming out of the compound. I was now saying to myself that maybe something spoilt inside that's why there were flies.
Please help with the interpretation.

Wow!!
Thank you jesus!! thank you jesus!!

The uniform,the class and the Js2 class teacher means: retrogression/stagnancy...
For ye were once before tormented with powers of retrogression,backwardness,stagnancy,delay,disappointment but no more for thy lord 'thru' thy hubby tithe/offering rescued thEe from these powers of retrogression,backwardness et al.
Let break it down:

The class room and Js2 class teacher signifies retrogression.

The fine means: tithe/offering offered by your hubby unto God or his work. Which the lord used as an atonement or sacrifice to delivered/removed you completely from the room of retrogression. Wow! Wow!! Thank you jesus!
Hence, after and immediately you paid the fine your hubby name was mention:being the one who actually paid the FINE!

Now, the lord didn't just used thy hubby offering/tithe unto him to rescue you from retrogression,stagnancy,backwardness etc but also used that destroyed powers/demon of regression in you home/your life.
Wow!
Wow!

Thank you jesus, this Is too wonderful!

What's left now? Ye shall pray into a bottle of water,sprinkle all over thy home asking the lord to cease the spell.

For thy sake, thru thy hubby offering/tithe a powerful demon in thy home has been destroyed hence the smell(s). Wow
Thank u jesus

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
chochopiro:
I had a dream that I went to my fiancee's house but I was trying to avoid d mum because I have offended her.I was in the sitting room with my fiancee while her mum was in d room but as d mum made her way to d sitting room, my fiancee and I ran outside,so we were talking and gisting outside.I asked her if she made a new hair,so she removed d wig she was wearing on her head,DAT its just a wig cap and not a new hair.As I was about leaving I remembered that I have some clothes in there clothes line dat has been washed,so was thinking of packing them home since thy were dried already but my fiancee insisted dat I shouldnt carry them that she was going to bring them.So I was trying to differentiate my clothes from d other ones in the clothes line so she won't mixe them up.While trying to do DAT,her mum came,so I went to her,postrated before her telling her that she should forgive me because I know I have offended her,she started laffing and said I was d one standing or acting as barrier between me and my fiancee.

The lord says;
Do away with your past,guilt or fear,do away with your hurt and stop allowing the past, your past experience to influence your presence relationship.

More like the fear of being hurt again or being taken advantage of and fear could be as a result of your past relationship experience and ,mind you? This could be affecting your presence relationship. You must stop allowing your past to hurt you,from affecting,influencing your presence relationship.

I called this fear, barrier or relationship barrier which you've allowed into this wonderful relationship.

More like trying not to be hurt again,restricting you heart to love wholly again,limiting your presence fiancee or her access to you and yours to her and her family.
Let it go as the lord has just confirmed he's with you in this relationship and to be honest? You've found a wife indeed such from a good home/mother.

Bless u
Congrats.

Let these fear go.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good morning sir, happy sunday pls i had dis dream pls can u help me interpret it as u do so God bless u sir.i dreamt i saw my self in d mist of some pple who are like my friends i was putting on a wig i don't know y i remove d wig but d pple dere gather to c my hair they are so surprised to know my hair is dis long ad beautiful.they kept telling me how bless i am abt my hair.( it seem we are asked to go somewhere )as i was about to go i saw my wallet something was placed on it i went to pick it up ad check if my money is intact behold its was complete nothing was missing .i trekked to d place we are asked to move to, there are gift for pple to pick wen u get there ( a lady ad i get dere together thou some pple av also been picking gift in that place )i was confuse about what to pick i later pick water bottle.i was surprised to c my friends who are with car just coming to pick there gift.i was asking myself how i arrived b4 them while i trekked.by d time some of them got there d gift has finished.i was telling 1 of them that i picked water bottle with full water in it.ad also new slippers which am already putting it on another gift which i didn't remember again .i was calling some1 who i kept d gift with for her to c my gift.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
favour037:
Hello sir...I dreamt dat I was carrying a big container with different loads in it on my head and also holdin one,somehow I discovered that d container fell off my head into a drainage,a woman was nearby and I thought she was goin to help me with d load back on my head while I was putting the loads back into the container,after sometime I noticed she was no longer there,all along I had my 2 n half yr old nephew wt me,while I was bringin out the loads the boy had poo in his pant,I was angry n was bothered abt hw I was goin to clean him up,I even had to spank him on his bum(he has been doin dat recently in real life).Pls help out with the interpretation.

The lord says:
Be still,be calm,relax even thou it's been a challenging life or marriage. He says; in no time all these challenges will be over and you shall enough time to rest,meditate and all these will be over in no time but...trust in none as they will fail.

As this marriage(work loads) and or life challenges comes it shall go soon but trust none,rely not in nobody as the lord said: i'm using this to build you,make u better and or become a person person or wife.

It shall be over soon and all this challenges won't last,ok? This is just to build you and make stronger and or test your endurance!

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oprahlopex:
Good morning sir, happy sunday pls i had dis dream pls can u help me interpret it as u do so God bless u sir.i dreamt i saw my self in d mist of some pple who are like my friends i was putting on a wig i don't know y i remove d wig but d pple dere gather to c my hair they are so surprised to know my hair is dis long ad beautiful.they kept telling me how bless i am abt my hair.( it seem we are asked to go somewhere )as i was about to go i saw my wallet something was placed on it i went to pick it up ad check if my money is intact behold its was complete nothing was missing .i trekked to d place we are asked to move to, there are gift for pple to pick wen u get there ( a lady ad i get dere together thou some pple av also been picking gift in that place )i was confuse about what to pick i later pick water bottle.i was surprised to c my friends who are with car just coming to pick there gift.i was asking myself how i arrived b4 them while i trekked.by d time some of them got there d gift has finished.i was telling 1 of them that i picked water bottle with full water in it.ad also new slippers which am already putting it on another gift which i didn't remember again .i was calling some1 who i kept d gift with for her to c my gift.

Wow!
Wow!

Thank you jesus.

The bible says:: Peter 3:3 ►
Don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on fancy hairstyle,expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should be known for the beauty that comes from within,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit which is so precious to GOD.

You are on your way to the top if only you'll STOP using wigs/attachment.

Let's break it down::

A woman's hair or head is her glory.
When a lady's hair is long spiritually it means: full glory or fully restored glory. Wow! Congrats, your prayers has not been in vain (keep that up) as your glory is now full restored. thank u jesus. (isaiah 60)

The lord says; for so long your glory has been hiding,limited,manipulated but no more as your glory is now full restored back to thee.

And such like yours isn't just any kind of glory but ' CONSPICUOUS GLORY' such that stands out and people see and exclaims.. Wow!!

The lord says; henceforth ye shall surpass the rest,for the race isn't to the swift but unto whom the lord have mercy upon. Hence you got there before the rest even on foot. Wow!

Now what does the bottle of water signifies(being the gift u picked?):

Holiness
Deliverance
Salvation.
Blessing.
Presence and power of God in your life.
Purification.
Redeemed and what have u...
All these? The lord has bestowed on you. Wow!

Now the slippers, what does it means:

New path.
New opportunity.
Smooth journey/success.
New job or grace.
A new open door.
Open heaven.
Freedom
Wow wow!
This is too wonderful.

And these are now been given to you.
And listen the lord didn't only assured that but also said; u shall surpass those who though they have left u behind(what a grace!!)
Meaning you blessing, progress will be so great that u will surpass those that's left u behind before.

Thank u jesus!
I see you testifying soon on this forum/thread!!

Congrats! And congrats to you.
This month is certainly your month of unprecedented breakthrough.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tophil(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
ebankole:

Wow!!
Thank you jesus!! thank you jesus!!

The uniform,the class and the Js2 class teacher means: retrogression/stagnancy...
For ye were once before tormented with powers of retrogression,backwardness,stagnancy,delay,disappointment but no more for thy lord 'thru' thy hubby tithe/offering rescued thEe from these powers of retrogression,backwardness et al.
Let break it down:

The class room and Js2 class teacher signifies retrogression.

The fine means: tithe/offering offered by your hubby unto God or his work. Which the lord used as an atonement or sacrifice to delivered/removed you completely from the room of retrogression. Wow! Wow!! Thank you jesus!
Hence, after and immediately you paid the fine your hubby name was mention:being the one who actually paid the FINE!

Now, the lord didn't just used thy hubby offering/tithe unto him to rescue you from retrogression,stagnancy,backwardness etc but also used that destroyed powers/demon of regression in you home/your life.
Wow!
Wow!

Thank you jesus, this Is too wonderful!

What's left now? Ye shall pray into a bottle of water,sprinkle all over thy home asking the lord to cease the spell.

For thy sake, thru thy hubby offering/tithe a powerful demon in thy home has been destroyed hence the smell(s). Wow
Thank u jesus

Bless u

Praise God!!!
Thank u Jesus!!
What are the prayer points to be said in the water sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.