Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515520 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by JewelDiamond(f): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please help and interprete this for me.I had a dream where I was cooking rice. The rice was still on fire and I was eating from the pot with hand. At a time I raised my head, saw my late father looking at me but didn't say anything. I stood up and left
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2017
kannyluv:
i had a dream where I was with
different people and we cooked
varieties of food.I requested
they serve me rice,fortunately to
me,i did not eat the food....I was
holding a banana but i dnt know who gave it to me..I kept
the banana under a table in my
room and was dressing up
when I saw a woman carrying
the main bunch of banana that
have not be piece to smal bunches.I saw another one
been carried in a big bowl..those
two women present the banana
as a gift to a founder of a church
worldwide..I enter the man of
God's room for my own share but those women who brought
the banana are stil wit the man
of God..and I left..when I enter
his room again but couldnt find
the banana.the man of God was
sitting down & I saw a group of trees full of foliage,large and
healthy root being cutting down
in the man of God's room....I
return to my room.i find out that
the banana I kept under my
table wasn't there.I searched for it and saw the banana peel...I
asked ,who stole my banana
and everybody kept queit..out
of anger I raise curse on anyone
who stole my banana.and one
of the guy told me to reverse the curse that it was my relative that
stole t. I ignored him and keep
raising curse upon curse.then i
woke up.

[center][/center]

Key things Rice (Happiness, fertility) & Banana( your man)

{Most people likes to eat their rice with banana} so therefore, you are at the point in your life whereby you are about to make some critical decision especially in the area of relationship. This decision will lead to people coming together to celebrate with you; however, your joy will be short-lived because an enemy of progress stole your joy causing delays to the "rice" and this enemy is in your household.

Pray against enemy from within.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2017
A very good morning to you,,, would appreciate it if you can in any way help me out with the meaning of this dreams my fiancee had last night,,, she said, she found her self in a very quiet place counting very huge amount of money,, according to her, she said that the money is so huge that she ask a girl who she didn't know to help her out with the counting of the money,,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

[center][/center]

Key things Rice (Happiness, fertility) & Banana( your man)

{Most people likes to eat their rice with banana} so therefore, you are at the point in your life whereby you are about to make some critical decision especially in the area of relationship. This decision will lead to people coming together to celebrate with you; however, your joy will be short-lived because an enemy of progress stole your joy causing delays to the "rice" and this enemy is in your household.

Pray against enemy from within.
..Hmmmmm I decree psalm 109 upon household enemy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2017
princecharles100:
A very good morning to you,,, would appreciate it if you can in any way help me out with the meaning of this dreams my fiancee had last night,,, she said, she found her self in a very quiet place counting very huge amount of money,, according to her, she said that the money is so huge that she ask a girl who she didn't know to help her out with the counting of the money,,

Key things (Quite place and counting money).

IT'S TIME TO GET OFF THAT PLANTATION! It's time for your fiancée to stop working for other people and begin working for herself! It is high time for her to stop whining about her job and do something about it. It's time for your fiancée to get that business name, that business license, that business account and start her own business!

It may get tough from time to time starting her own business hence, the "quite place" but tell her not to abort the process when times get hard, for it is the process where growth, understanding, wisdom, lots and lots of financial breakthrough will be activated to the extent that she will need helpers (employing staffs) to help count her blessings.

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men" (Prov. 22:29).

Congratulations in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2017
kannyluv:
..Hmmmmm I decree psalm 109 upon household enemy

Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Key things (Quite place and counting money).

IT'S TIME TO GET OFF THAT PLANTATION! It's time for your fiancée to stop working for other people and begin working for herself! It is high time for her to stop whining about her job and do something about it. It's time for your fiancée to get that business name, that business license, that business account and start her own business!

It may get tough from time to time starting her own business hence, the "quite place" but tell her not to abort the process when times get hard, for it is the process where growth, understanding, wisdom, lots and lots of financial breakthrough will be activated to the extent that she will need helpers (employing staffs) to help count her blessings.

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men" (Prov. 22:29).

Congratulations in advance.
Am a Nigerian stays here in South Africa with my fiancee, she is from South Africa, PROPHETmichael, honestly what you said is just what she been planning since last year, every day after work she will be complaining to me about her job that she really wants to start her own business if she can rise money, wow this is interesting, how do you get to know all this,,, Prophet,, please do you help in any other problems apart from the Dreams? If yes,, I would like to have your number if you don't mind please, really need to discuss some personal issues with you,,,, Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yinkbell: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Amen.
Helo prophet michael. May the good Lord continue to increase your anoiting. Lately, have been thinking about settling down soon but am still trusting God lead me to the one he has for me. I had a dream about my colleague in place of work. Though have been thinking that she will be a good wife. In that dream, I held her hand and we were strolling into a room. On getting inside, she lay down on a mattress and she wasn't looking happy. The house was not Behind. I was trying to ask her why she was not happy.

Another dream I had about her was that I wrap my hand around her neck while walking but twice she removed my hand from her neck and when we got to a spot she was saying something I coul not hear which seem to me like a warning not to proppose. Pls, sir shed more light on it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
nonsoafm:

The urinating dream was done outside on two different occasions I usually get pressed and go outside to find a place and urinate.

Really, to urinate in the dream is a symbol of increasing creative power and strength or release from tension. BUT, if after you urinate you felt uneasy, it means delay and opposition to your progress.

nonsoafm:

The bike dream happens most times, its one of my commonest dreams, its actually a motorcycle not a bicycle at times I get to my destination sometimes I stop on the way.
Thanks

To dream of ridding a motorbike
- it suggests you shall achieve your ambition speedily.

If the motorbike falls or develop technical fault in the process
- it means obstacles, difficulties and problems

If a passenger was involved
- It means love affairs with the opposite sex

nonsoafm:

at times I get to my destination sometimes I stop on the way.

what, why and how do you stop on the way?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nonsoafm(m): 4:09am On Mar 23, 2017
johnwell:

Really, to urinate in the dream is a symbol of increasing creative power and strength or release from tension. BUT, if after you urinate you felt uneasy, it means delay and opposition to your progress.

To dream of ridding a motorbike
- it suggests you shall achieve your ambition speedily.

If the motorbike falls or develop technical fault in the process
- it means obstacles, difficulties and problems

If a passenger was involved
- It means love affairs with the opposite sex

what, why and how do you stop on the way?

Just don't know why I stop, will move a little & stop. Have had an instance were someone carried me and was ridding very roughly but collected the bike and the person was so angry that he went away in anger but rode to my destination.
Thank you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2017
nonsoafm:

Just don't know why I stop, will move a little & stop. Have had an instance were someone carried me and was ridding very roughly but collected the bike and the person was so angry that he went away in anger but rode to my destination.
Thank you sir

Pray against obstacles and difficulties on your way
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
yinkbell:

Helo prophet michael. May the good Lord continue to increase your anoiting. Lately, have been thinking about settling down soon but am still trusting God lead me to the one he has for me. I had a dream about my colleague in place of work. Though have been thinking that she will be a good wife. In that dream, I held her hand and we were strolling into a room. On getting inside, she lay down on a mattress and she wasn't looking happy. The house was not Behind. I was trying to ask her why she was not happy.

Another dream I had about her was that I wrap my hand around her neck while walking but twice she removed my hand from her neck and when we got to a spot she was saying something I could not hear which seem to me like a warning not to propose. Pls, sir shed more light on it.

Hello yinkbell

(1) There's a connection between the two dreams and it has to do with past experience. I don't get the full dream, but from the little i gather, she may be trying to tell you that you deserve someone better. There is always history behind a person's word or action, hers may be as a result of a painful past so you might need to carry our your own investigation "Remember the days of long ago; think about the generations past. Ask your father, and he will inform you. Inquire of your elders, and they will tell you."Deuteronomy 32:7
Get to know her history then you will learn why she acts the way she is. A person reacts based on their past not from the stories of their present.

(2) It's possible there is no love fragrance between the two of you at the moment. Speaking words of passion to her will ignite her soul and release an amazing fragrance into the atmosphere like you have never smelled before...it's worth getting to know her so that you can gain access to that special place in her heart and the next time you see her in your dream, it will be a fun filled atmosphere.

May the good Lord guide you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
princecharles100:
Am a Nigerian stays here in South Africa with my fiancee, she is from South Africa, PROPHETmichael, honestly what you said is just what she been planning since last year, every day after work she will be complaining to me about her job that she really wants to start her own business if she can rise money, wow this is interesting, how do you get to know all this,,, Prophet,, please do you help in any other problems apart from the Dreams? If yes,, I would like to have your number if you don't mind please, really need to discuss some personal issues with you,,,, Thanks

Hello princecharles100

I'm glad to know she's been telling you this and what you need to do now is to give her your full support.

Since you are based in South Africa, my spiritual father is Prophet Uebert Angel (GOOODNEWS CHURCH) and the church address in South Africa is

SOUTH AFRICA
Kempton Park
55 West Street
Kempton Park
Sunday @ 9 Services
Wednesdays @ 6pm
Prayer Line: +27 84 334 0300
Directions: +27 73 032 4888
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yinkbell: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Hello yinkbell

(1) There's a connection between the two dreams and it has to do with past experience. I don't get the full dream, but from the little i gather, she may be trying to tell you that you deserve someone better. There is always history behind a person's word or action, hers may be as a result of a painful past so you might need to carry our your own investigation "Remember the days of long ago; think about the generations past. Ask your father, and he will inform you. Inquire of your elders, and they will tell you."Deuteronomy 32:7
Get to know her history then you will learn why she acts the way she is. A person reacts based on their past not from the stories of their present.

(2) It's possible there is no love fragrance between the two of you at the moment. Speaking words of passion to her will ignite her soul and release an amazing fragrance into the atmosphere like you have never smelled before...it's worth getting to know her so that you can gain access to that special place in her heart and the next time you see her in your dream, it will be a fun filled atmosphere.

May the good Lord guide you!

Thanks so much prophet michael. May the good lord continue to bless u and multiply His gift in your life. Your interpretation has brought relieve to me. I have a lot to tell you about my dream life and love seeking life. Considering my background and my finance status, it makes me to withdraw a little bit about being serious in settling down. Am also praying hard to God to make me to have a clean dream life. At times I experience peace in my dream and sometimes is always a battle ground. I will still take my time to share with you some of my dream life. As regard to relationship pursuit, there is a restrain because of the nature of my job. I currently teach in a private secondary for over four years trusting God for better opening. When I think about meagre token I take and nuclear family to support it makes me loose focus on relationship issues. I need more of your prayers and counsellings from you. I will be glad to see your reply. Thanks, may God bless you sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nonsoafm(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
johnwell:

Pray against obstacles and difficulties on your way

Alright, many Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
yinkbell:

Thanks so much prophet michael. May the good lord continue to bless u and multiply His gift in your life. Your interpretation has brought relieve to me. I have a lot to tell you about my dream life and love seeking life. Considering my background and my finance status, it makes me to withdraw a little bit about being serious in settling down. Am also praying hard to God to make me to have a clean dream life. At times I experience peace in my dream and sometimes is always a battle ground. I will still take my time to share with you some of my dream life. As regard to relationship pursuit, there is a restrain because of the nature of my job. I currently teach in a private secondary for over four years trusting God for better opening. When I think about meagre token I take and nuclear family to support it makes me loose focus on relationship issues. I need more of your prayers and counsellings from you. I will be glad to see your reply. Thanks, may God bless you sir.

No problem brother, i'll be praying for you and please do not despise this little beginning.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Adezain: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
good day pst micheal. more grace to you sir.
i had a dream yesterday where i was fetching clean water from a tap where am currently staying with joy in my heart, and was pouring it in all available container in my home(am married with a kid). then my mother and siblings came for a visit......i was fetching water in the last container which is about to full( because others were full)....as i was coming with a bucket of water on my head...i saw my younger brother washing plate with soap, he was now trying to dip his soapy hand in the container of water so that he can rinse the plate....i now shouted at him to stop....i now told my mother that didnt she see wat my brother was trying to do.....dat how could she allow him wanting to do that......that if i had not seen him now he would hav ignorantly dip his soapy hand in my clean water.. then i woke up. pls help me interprete this dream...i had dis dream a day to when i was to take a big step towards finding a solution to financial stagnation nd lack.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Hello princecharles100

I'm glad to know she's been telling you this and what you need to do now is to give her your full support.

Since you are based in South Africa, my spiritual father is Prophet Uebert Angel (GOOODNEWS CHURCH) and the church address in South Africa is

SOUTH AFRICA
Kempton Park
55 West Street
Kempton Park
Sunday @ 9 Services
Wednesdays @ 6pm
Prayer Line: +27 84 334 0300
Directions: +27 73 032 4888
,, oh thanks so much really appreciate it,, will attend one of the services next week because am staying a bit far,,, but do you normally come to South Africa
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
princecharles100:
,, oh thanks so much really appreciate it,, will attend one of the services next week because am staying a bit far,,, but do you normally come to South Africa
No, i've never been to South Africa.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cotmag(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
I will be so grateful if this dream can be interpreted. I was in a dream where I saw my dad passing out excrete in our bed room which made me to go out of the house because of the smell.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
NnaNna4:

Pls honour Jehovah for extending his saving Grace to your family. God wants you to render praises to him for taking over your battle. When souls are under attack usually you find certain dream expressions like masquerades, animals and beasts putting the victim to flight but occasions where darkness is involved it is mark of attack directly linked to hell or Satanism . This attack will stop at nothing until the victims are destroyed except their is divine intervention (bright light). Such attacks may not necessarily lead to death immediately but bondage or captivity in life treatning circumstances that will eventually lead to destruction of the victims.
Eph 6:12. Praise and Worship HIM in death hours of the night for at least 3days for his timely intervention to save your family and you will get another confirmation dream. Make sure when starting, you mention the reason for the praise and worship.
Exodus 14:14
whao, thanks. I didn't see your post until later. My life indeed is tough, I feel suicidal at times. I believe God will help me. I at day two of my praise.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
NnaNna4:

Pls honour Jehovah for extending his saving Grace to your family. God wants you to render praises to him for taking over your battle. When souls are under attack usually you find certain dream expressions like masquerades, animals and beasts putting the victim to flight but occasions where darkness is involved it is mark of attack directly linked to hell or Satanism . This attack will stop at nothing until the victims are destroyed except their is divine intervention (bright light). Such attacks may not necessarily lead to death immediately but bondage or captivity in life treatning circumstances that will eventually lead to destruction of the victims.
Eph 6:12. Praise and Worship HIM in death hours of the night for at least 3days for his timely intervention to save your family and you will get another confirmation dream. Make sure when starting, you mention the reason for the praise and worship.
Exodus 14:14
NnaNna4, did God show you this or you made it up? Cos I did not receive any confirmation dream. I need your reply.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cotmag(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
cotmag:
I will be so grateful if this dream can be interpreted. I was in a dream where I saw my dad passing out excrete in our bed room which made me to go out of the house because of the smell.
Interpret pls!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
cotmag:
Interpret pls!

Pray against embarrassing situation (it could be health related) that will require you to always be with your father in order to cater for him.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Adezain:
good day pst micheal. more grace to you sir.
i had a dream yesterday where i was fetching clean water from a tap where am currently staying with joy in my heart, and was pouring it in all available container in my home(am married with a kid). then my mother and siblings came for a visit......i was fetching water in the last container which is about to full( because others were full)....as i was coming with a bucket of water on my head...i saw my younger brother washing plate with soap, he was now trying to dip his soapy hand in the container of water so that he can rinse the plate....i now shouted at him to stop....i now told my mother that didnt she see wat my brother was trying to do.....dat how could she allow him wanting to do that......that if i had not seen him now he would hav ignorantly dip his soapy hand in my clean water.. then i woke up. pls help me interprete this dream...i had dis dream a day to when i was to take a big step towards finding a solution to financial stagnation nd lack.

The early stage of the dream where you were fetching clean water speaks of a turning point in your life. Then you went on to put in a container which am assuming was a clean container(this speaks of riches). Then all of a sudden, your lil brother knowingly or unknowingly made an attempt to dirty this water(this speaks of disappointment and turmoil in your home if he had succeeded).

In conclusion, becareful of people you allowed entry into your already peaceful home lest they cause spiritual or physical havoc in your home in order to frustrate you in life. It might be that brother of yours or someone else.

Blessings!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cotmag(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
cotmag:
Prophet Michael, pls interpret my dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
cotmag:
Prophet Michael, pls interpret my dream

check my previous comments for the interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Pray against embarrassing situation (it could be health related) that will require you to always be with your father in order to cater for him.
what is wrong with you fake prophets on this trend. If you guys are not ready to interpret at request, get out of this trend. People should not be taken advantage of.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Martinez19:
what is wrong with you fake prophets on this trend. If you guys are not ready to interpret at request, get out of this trend. People should not be taken advantage of.

No wonder your life is the way they are smh
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please you guys should beware of fake prophets on this trend. Interpret dreams, they will not. All they do is give you prayer points, start mentioning powers of darkness to scare you and stylishly move your attention from dream interpretation. These men are wicked.
This sight is for dream interpretation and if you guys are not going to interpret, get out and stop attaching people to yourself. Beware of PROPHETmicheal and co. I am disappointed in Johnwell.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

No wonder your life is the way they are smh
I know you are a fake prophet. Go pile your trade else where. I know real prophets when I see them.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Martinez19:
I know you are a fake prophet. Go pile your trade else where. I know real prophets when I see them.

This is how your fathers speak against prophets you won't learn. That thing that seek to destroy you must always push you to perpetuate the pattern of your bloodline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.