Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517120 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
johnwell:
MISLEADING INTERPRETATIONS, BEWARE
please correct any misleading interpretation......when you notice wrong interpretation.you can share your own via email or ETC
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
i had a dream where I was with different people and we cooked varieties of food.I requested they serve me rice,fortunately to me,i did not eat the food....I was holding a banana but i dnt know who gave it to me..I kept the banana under a table in my room and was dressing up when I saw a woman carrying the main bunch of banana that have not be piece to smal bunches.I saw another one been carried in a big bowl..those two women present the banana as a gift to a founder of a church worldwide..I enter the man of God's room for my own share but those women who brought the banana are stil wit the man of God..and I left..when I enter his room again but couldnt find the banana.the man of God was sitting down & I saw a group of trees full of foliage,large and healthy root being cutting down in the man of God's room....I return to my room.i find out that the banana I kept under my table wasn't there.I searched for it and saw the banana peel...I asked ,who stole my banana and everybody kept queit..out of anger I raise curse on anyone who stole my banana.and one of the guy told me to reverse the curse that it was my relative that stole t. I ignored him and keep raising curse upon curse.then i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
I heard a dream, I and my mum were standing somewhere in our house and darkness was engulfing us and just when it was about to surround us, a bright light from nowhere came and the darkness disappeared. The light was so bright.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Zhirinovsky: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Sir, I asked for your help in interpreting the dream below but you didn't reply me. Help me pls.

Please sir help me interpret this dream;
There was this big tree in my dream whose fruits I needed badly, (I couldn't remember why I needed the fruit when I woke up) but I went and sat under the tree in that dream, while under the tree I looked up to view the leaves and fruits but a ceiling had been used to cover the leaves and fruits. I saw a pastor under the tree too and I was explaining to him why I went for deliverance in my church ( I went for a week deliverance program 2 weeks b4 I had this dream). I told him that I usually see myself in my old schools in the dream so I went for the deliverance to break free from the spirit of backwardness. He asked me if I still experience that dream after the deliverance and I told him no. He then said that if I don't want the backward dreams to come back that I should stop visiting my relationsn that even when I travel to any town and my relations that resides there asks me to visit them that I should decline.

Then suddenly other people that were also under the tree started running, I was scared and ran with them, then I got to a short distance and looked back to the tree to see why they were running. I saw a woman bring 2 men( seems they were pastors) to the tree and showed them a big rock under the tree. Those men rolled the rock away and the woman brought out a tray filled with human parts form underneath the rock. She took the tray away and suddenly dead people( seems they were trappped underneath the rock for a long time) started rising up from where the rock was rolled away. People around were astonished and they started praising God saying " what kind of a mighty power is this?"
Then I woke up
johnwell:
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Just pmed you sir.
Responded dear
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by possible26: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
baba pls add my number 08074377439 on iseese lagba..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by diiadem(f): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2017
johnwell:
I usually see myself running in my dream and nothing is pursuing me and I won't even get to the end till I wake up. Another is that someone was trying to strangle me and I lost my voice while trying to scream ( I don't remember how the person left but she eventually did). Please what does this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daniel058(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2017
@ johnwell, Could you please help me with this dreams interpretation Sir..

I had a dream where I was wearing army uniform, walking freely even where civilians can't, I rode pass army check point, they didn't stop me or ask any question,.. But I never wish to be a soldier..

what could the meaning be?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Daniel058:
@ johnwell, Could you please help me with this dreams interpretation Sir..

I had a dream where I was wearing army uniform, walking freely even where civilians can't, I rode pass army check point, they didn't stop me or ask any question,.. But I never wish to be a soldier..

what could the meaning be?

you have a ministerial calling
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
diiadem:
I usually see myself running in my dream and nothing is pursuing me and I won't even get to the end till I wake up. Another is that someone was trying to strangle me and I lost my voice while trying to scream ( I don't remember how the person left but she eventually did). Please what does this mean?

you are under serious attack,
start observing night vigil prayers in your house, start by 11:30pm till 1:30 or 02:00am
pray against foundational and environmental witchcraft attack..

I will post some prayer points here for you to use them for the vigil

God Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
CLOSING THE DOOR AGAINST WITCHCRAFT

CONFESSIONS: ISAIAH 49:25-26, PSALM 27 1-3, LUKE 10:19, COLOSSIANS 2:15.

Note: **PRAY FOR THREE DAYS. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE OF PSALM 35. PRAYER MUST BE DONE WITH AT LEAST ONE DAY OF DRY FASTING.

PRAY IN THE SPIRIT FOR 10 MINUTES

1. I bind all principalities and powers in the air operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.

2. I bind all wickedness in high places and evil thrones in the air operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I bind all evil dominions and strongmen in the air operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. I bind every witchcraft control and mind blinding spirit, in the name of Jesus.

5. I strip each spirit off their power and rank and I separate each of them from one another, in the name of Jesus.

6. I cast out every witchcraft arrow affecting my senses (sight, smell, taste, and hearing) in the name of Jesus.

7. I command every witchcraft arrow to depart from my –spinal cord -spleen - navel - heart - throat - between the eyes - top of the head.

8. I bind every evil presence in my bodily system -Reproductive -digestive -respiratory -nervous -skeletal -Muscular - circulatory - endocrine -excretory.

9. I break the backbone and destroy the root of every spirit speaking against me in the name Jesus.

10. Every astral projection against me, I frustrate you in the name of Jesus.

11. Every complicated evil network against me, be eaten up by the elements in the name of Jesus.

12. I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the sun, the moon and the stars in the name Jesus.

13. I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the planets, constellations, and the earth, in the name Jesus.

14. I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the -air -wind -fire -water -light- darkness -elements in the name Jesus.

15. Any power drawing energy against me from evil lines and circles, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

16. I forbid any transference of spirit into my life from my family, friends, and associates, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every altar speaking against my divine destiny, be dismantled in the name of Jesus.

18. I bring the blood of Jesus over the spirit that does not want to let me go, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every witchcraft contaminating material in the name of Jesus.

20. I destroy the hand of every witch doctor working against me in the name of Jesus.

21. Every witchcraft spirit attempting to build wall against my destiny fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

22. I send the rain of affliction upon every marine witchcraft working against me in the name of Jesus.

23. O sun, moon, stars, earth, water, and the elements, vomit every enchantment that is against me in the name of Jesus.

24. Every power using the heavenlies against me, fall down and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.

25. Let the stars of heaven begin to fight for me in the name of Jesus.

26. O God, arise and scatter every conspiracy in the heavenlies that is against me in the name of Jesus.

27. I break with the blood of Jesus all evil soul ties affecting my life in the name of Jesus.

28. Spirit of the living God, come upon my life and place a shield of protection around me in the name of Jesus.

29. Every chain of inherited witchcraft in my family, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

30. Every ladder used by witchcraft against me, be roasted in the name of Jesus.

31. Any door that I have opened to witchcraft in any area of my life be closed for ever by the blood of Jesus
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
BREAKING THE BACKBONE OF STUBBORN WITCHCRAFT

PRAISE & WORSHIP
Scripture Reading: Nahum 3
Confessions: Psalm 27:1-2

PRAYER POINT:

1. Every pillar of witchcraft fall, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every foundational witchcraft, die, in Jesus name.

3. Every witchcraft food in my system, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every witchcraft tree harboring my blessings, receive the thunder of God and release my blessings, in the name of Jesus.

5. The voice that called forth Lazarus, call forth my dead blessings, in the name of Jesus.

6. Stubborn witchcraft, die the death of Goliath, in the name of Jesus.

7. Anything deposited in my life by witchcraft powers, return to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

8. Marine witchcraft, listen to me, die the death of Goliath, in the name of Jesus.

9. Anything captured from my life by witchcraft powers, I capture you back, in the name of Jesus.

10. You witchcraft powers, carry your evil load, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every witchcraft embargo on my money, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. I fire back every arrow of envious witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every wickedness targeted against me, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every power protecting my enemies, die, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every witchcraft vulture, die, in the name of Jesus.

16. O God, arise and make a way for me where there is no way, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every word spoken against me in witchcraft meetings shall not stand, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every seed of witchcraft in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every anointing of witchcraft in my family line, die, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every enemy of my increase, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every witchcraft arrow fired in my sleep, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

22. O God, arise and let every power challenging You in my life scatter, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every witchcraft twin stealing my blessings, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

24. Every unrepentant stubborn pursuer, receive double disgrace, in the name of Jesus.

25. O God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, manifest your raw power in my situations, in the name of Jesus.

26. Any power waiting to rejoice over my failure, receive double disappointment, in Jesus name.

27. I take authority over every witchcraft prayers working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

28. From my position in the 3rd heaven at the right hand of the Father in Jesus Christ, I bind every witchcraft strongman, in the name of Jesus.

29. I smash and break all witchcraft curses, in the name of Jesus.

30. Satan, I cancel your plan for my life, in the name of Jesus.

31. I forbid the bite of Satan, in the name of Jesus.

32. O Lord, send hungry dogs to eat up every Jezebel pursuing my life, in the name of Jesus.

33. O Lord, deliver me from the power of the dog, in the name of Jesus.

34. Let God arise with fury and break the jawbone of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.

35. Every vampire spirit gathered against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

36. O Lord, reveal hidden things to me that will move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
POWER AGAINST EATER OF FLESH AND DRINKER OF BLOOD

Praise and Worship

Scripture Reading: Psalm 23, Psalm 91

Confession: Isaiah 49:25-26, Psalm 27:1-2

Prayer Points:

1. O God, be my light and salvation, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God, be the strength of my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. O God, I render my life safe by Your power, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power and activity of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, drink your own blood and eat your own flesh, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every I bind and cast out every power of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in the name of Jesus.

7. You eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, release my virtues, in the name of Jesus.

8. You the captive of the mighty, be released, in the name of Jesus.

9. You the captive of the terrible, be released, in the name of Jesus.

10. I declare freedom upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every power of blood thirsty demons, be dismantled, in Jesus name.

12. I remove my name from the book of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in the name of Jesus.

13. I pull down the stronghold of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in the name of Jesus.

14. Fire of God, burn to ashes the agenda of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in the name o Jesus.

15. I break every covenant of the destruction of my health, in Jesus name.

16. Holy Ghost fire, enter into my blood stream and flush out the poison of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

17. My life become too hot for witchcraft to handle, in the name of Jesus.

18. I bind and cast out any deposit of darkness in any part of my body, in the name of Jesus.

19. I receive power to disgrace every blood-thirsty aggressor, in the name of Jesus.

20. Arrows of death, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
REVERSING EVIL VERDICTS

CONFESSIONS:

Numbers 23:23: Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

PRAISE & WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS:

1. I bulldoze my way into breakthroughs.

2. I revoke every satanic decree upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I revoke every satanic decree upon my family in the name of Jesus.

4. I revoke every evil decree upon my prosperity in the name of Jesus.

5. I revoke every satanic decree of profitless hard work, in the name of Jesus.

6. Evil masquerades I command you to die in the name of Jesus.

7. Bad dreams go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

8. You the strongman in charge of my family, I render you impotent, in the name of Jesus.

9. Blessings, honor, prosperity, and favor, locate me in the name of Jesus.

10. I become a bone in the throat of my enemy, I cannot be swallowed, in the name of Jesus.

11. I revoke every evil law controlling my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. All witches and wizards in charge of my case , you will know no peace until you release me in the name of Jesus.

13. O God, give me the power to be focused in the name of Jesus.

14. Every plan to divert my life through sin, fail in the name of Jesus.

15. I refuse to go into any relationship that will divert me away from God in the name of Jesus.

16. Every voice calling me away from my divine destiny be silenced in the name of Jesus.

17. Every incantation raised to withdraw me to a place of poverty loose your powers in Jesus name.

18. Every satanic arrow fired to divert my star, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

19. I will not remove myself from the kingdom of God in the name of Jesus.

20. Every deceitful tongue speaking to remove me from my place of destiny, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.

21. The powers that diverted my parent to failure you will not succeed over my life in the name of Jesus.

22. The failure of my parent will not be repeated in my life in the name of Jesus.

23. Satan will not be able to divert my life to useless activities in the name of Jesus.

24. Every evil monitor of my life, be destroyed by the fire of God, the name of Jesus.

25. I withdraw my life from every wrong path in the name of Jesus.

26. Every satanic roadblock erected to divert me, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

27. Every wrong information that has been demonically programmed into my life, be exposed and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

28. I refuse to respect any satanic order in the name of Jesus.

29. Anybody consulting satanic priest to manipulate me, be confused and disgraced in the name of Jesus.

30. O God help me not to follow any satanic road in the name of Jesus.

31. I will tread the path of righteousness and holiness whether the enemy likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.

32. The word of God and the Holy Spirit of God shall be in the guide of my life in the name of Jesus
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
POWER AGAINST BEWITCHMENT

SCRIPTURES: Galatians 3:1, Acts 8:9

32. Bewitchment power assigned against me, I rebel against you today, die, in Jesus name.

33. Bewitchment power of my father/mother’s house assigned against my life, die.

34. Every curse of limitation, die, in the name of Jesus.

35. Every law of death over my destiny, die in Jesus name.

36. Every curse issued against me using the earth, break! in the name of Jesus.

37. Every curse issued against my life using herbal/fetish power, die, in the name of Jesus.

38. Every curse of vagabond anointing upon my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

39. Every curse of business failure in my life, be broken, in Jesus name.

40. Every curse of academic failure in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

41. Every problem that has come into my life through the mouth gate die, in Jesus name.

42. Every curse of backwardness in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

43. Every bewitchment upon my life acquired in the time of ignorance, die, in Jesus name.

44. The Red Sea that will make me run helter skelter, be parted, in the name of Jesus.

45. O Heavens declare your glory over my life, in the name of Jesus.

46. My life, reject every opposition to the purpose of God, in the name Jesus.

47. As the Lord Jesus fulfilled His destiny, so I shall fulfill mine, in the name of Jesus.

48. I recover my life from every witchcraft coven in the name of Jesus.

49. I recover my potentials from every witchcraft cage.

50. I recover my destiny from every form of bewitchment in Jesus name.

51. My life, get back on track! die, in the name of Jesus.

52. My correct value in life, jump out of every cage of bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

53. Every opportunity to become great in all areas of my life, locate me by fire now.

54. Every good thing that has died in my life, resurrect now, in the name of Jesus.

55. I receive the touch of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
MY LIFE IS NOT FOR SALE

Praise worship

Scripture Reading: Psalm 36:9-11: For with thee is the fountain of life. In thy light shall we see light. O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee, and thy righteousness to the upright in heart. Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.

PRAYER POINT:

1. Evil cord of wickedness, sin, or iniquity, blocking my communication with heaven and God, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power, spirit, or personality, listening to my prayers in order to report them to the demonic world, Father, scatter them, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every authority of darkness upon which their wealth and blessings are based crumble suddenly in one day, in the name of Jesus.

4. Father expose and destroy the workers of iniquity, in Jesus name.

5. Father let the mystery and secret of my fulfillment be revealed, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, let the heaven open, let the anointing speak, let my hidden blessings be revealed and released, in Jesus’ name.

7. O Lord, forgive me, where I have judged others out of my ignorance and pride, in the name of Jesus

8. O Lord remove the penalty of judgment upon my life and calling, in the name of Jesus.

9. O heavens fight for me today, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, increase me so that Your name may be glorified, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any power, diverting the will of God out of my life, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus

12. O Lord, arise and let every poison in my life be arrested, in the name of Jesus.

13. I declare the obituary of all the opposition powers, attacking my glory and calling, in the name of Jesus.

14. Holy Spirit, activate the will of God in my life and calling, in the name of Jesus.

15. I decree the will of my enemies against me to backfire, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every plot of the enemy against me, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

17. I command the confidence of my enemies to be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every spiritual manipulation, against my glory and calling, fail, in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, destroy the personalities of all those who live to destroy my personality, in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, vindicate my position in this city (company, country, nation, etc.), in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, reveal to me what you have called me to be in life (in this city, country, company), in Jesus name.

22. Every strange god, assigned to attack my destiny, personality, glory, or calling, attack your sender, in the name of Jesus.

23. Ark of God, pursue every dragon assigned against me, in Jesus name.

24. You hosts of heaven, pursue those who are raging against me, in the name of Jesus.

25. Ark of God, come into my house today to locate and fight the power of the opposition against me, in the name of Jesus.

26. Ark of God, where I have been accepted in the past and they are now rejecting me, arise and fight for me, in Jesus name.

27. Lion of Judah, devour every opposition, raging against me now, in the name of Jesus.

28. Wherever they have rejected me, let my spirit man be accepted now, in the name of Jesus.

29. I resist and refuse the sale of my glory and calling for a pair of shoes or for silver, in the name of Jesus.

30. Wine of condemnation, drunk against me, become poison for my enemies, in Jesus’ name.

31. O Lord, Let the mighty among my enemies flee from me naked, in the name of Jesus.

32. Every power of darkness, that has arrested my ministry and calling, release me now, in the name of Jesus.

33. I am coming out of captivity, in the name of Jesus.

34. Holy Ghost, arise and promote me, in the name of Jesus.

35. Every association of demons, cooperating with workers of iniquity from my father’s house, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

36. Vehicle of my destiny, be repaired and put back on the road, in the name of Jesus.

37. Holy Ghost, arise and send me divine help, in the name of Jesus.

38. O Lord, my God, pour blessings upon me now from Your reservoir of blessings and power, in Jesus name.

39. Holy Ghost, arise and activate my ministry and calling, in the name of Jesus.

40. All roadblocks and impediments to the fulfillment of my life and calling be removed, in the name of Jesus.

41. Thou yoke of frustration, failure, and unfulfilment over my life, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.

42. Thou siege of the wicked over my life, be lifted by the hand of God, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
CARRY YOUR LOAD

CONFESSIONS: Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper: and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Praise and Worship

PRAYER POINTS:
Take these prayer points with the whole of your heart. Focus your attention on the Lord Jesus Christ; visualize Him on the cross and see the Blood dripping from His side. Concentrate on Him and see the cleansing of your life.

33. Every owner of evil load of my father’s house appear! Carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

34. Every owner of evil load of my mother’s house appear! Carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

35. Every owner of evil load in my surroundings, appear and carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

36. Every owner of evil load from my place of birth (origin), appear and carry your evil load, in the name of Jesus.

37. You the owners of evil load, carry your evil load by fire, in the name of Jesus.

38. (Mention any area where there is an evil load in your life and command the owners to carry their load).

39. O Lord, lay Your hand upon me now and kill all my problems in the name of Jesus.

40. You the strongman targeting evil load against me, carry your evil load and die, in Jesus name.

41. Every satanic embargo placed against my possibilities clear away by fire, in Jesus name.

42. Every seed of rejection growing against my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.

43. Every snail and tortoises anointing upon my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

44. Every satanic load placed upon my life, I offload you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

45. Every arrow of the strongman, go back to your sender, in the mighty name of Jesus.

46. Every hand of torment upon my destiny, wither by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

47. Every power that finds joy in my tears, die, in the name of Jesus.

48. I shall not be wasted in the valley of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

49. Every arrow of poverty in my hand, manifest and backfire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

50. Every demonic alteration against my upliftment, die in the name of Jesus.

51. My life what are you doing in the valley of witchcraft, arise, Shine! In Jesus name.

52. O God arise and destroy every opposition to my advancement in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
PRAYERS FOR SPIRITUAL SANITATION
PRAISE AND WORSHIP

CONFESSIONS
2 TIM. 2.21: If any man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified and meet for the master’s use and prepared unto every good work.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. I release myself from every ancestral demonic pollution in the name of Jesus.
2. I release myself from every demonic pollution emanating from my parent’s religion in the name of Jesus.
3. I release myself from every demonic pollution emanating from my past involvement in any demonic religion in the name of Jesus.
4. I break and loose myself from every idol and related associations in the name of Jesus.
5. I release myself from every dream pollution in the name of Jesus.
6. Let every satanic attack against my life in my dreams be converted to victory in the name of Jesus.
7. Let all rivers, trees, forests, evil companions, evil pursuers, visions of dead relative, snakes, spirit husbands, spirit wives and masquerades manipulated against me in the dream be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus.
8. I command every evil plantation in my life to come out all roots in the name of Jesus. (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area).
9. All evil strangers in my body come out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.
10. I disconnect any conscious and unconscious linkage with demonic caterers in the name of Jesus.
11. Let all avenues of eating and drinking spiritual poisons be closed in the name of Jesus.
12. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus. (Cough and vomit them out by faith, Prime the expulsion.)
13. Let all negative material circulating in my blood stream be evacuated in the name of Jesus.
14. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith. Do this for some time).
15. Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this: Holy Ghost fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ in your body: kidney, blood, hearth, intestines, etc. Do not rush because the fire will actually burn.
16. I cut myself off from every spirit . . . . (Mention the name of your place of birth/origin) in the name of Jesus.
17. I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curses in the name of Jesus.
18. I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curse in the name of Jesus.
19. Holy Ghost purge my life in the name of Jesus.
20. I claim my complete deliverance from the spirit of …… (Mention those things that you do not desire in your life) in the name of Jesus.
21. I break the hold of any evil power over my life in the name of Jesus.
22. Thank God for answers to your prayers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Intrepid01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
diiadem:

If you wont call me an intruder....but I think I know the meaning of this dream cos I used to have such in the time past.

Some dark forces are hunting for your soul, they want to subdue you for spiritual attack. Your soul is running because it is yet to be conquered. Ill advise you to engage in fasting and prayers to dislodge this demonic powers. It is easier to win the battle now when they are yet to arrest your soul, once the soul is captured, it will become a life time war. I wish I had this advise when I started having this dream in 2004.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daniel058(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
johnwell:

you have a ministerial calling
What do you then think I should do bro, how can I know if this is for real
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nonsoafm(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Sir Johnwell, please what does it mean to see yourself urinating in the dream . and to ride bike in the dream .
Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sir Johnwell, help me interpret this. I and my mum were standing in the corridor of my house and darkness was about swallowing us up and all of a sudden a bright light from nowhere came and the darkness disappeared from the house. The light was so bright.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Daniel058:
What do you then think I should do bro, how can I know if this is for real

Go back to God in prayers
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
nonsoafm:
Sir Johnwell, please what does it mean to see yourself urinating in the dream . and to ride bike in the dream .
Thanks.

what and where did you urinate?

your ride, how was it?
what was the condition of the bicycle?
how was the road?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Martinez19:
Sir Johnwell, help me interpret this. I and my mum were standing in the corridor of my house and darkness was about swallowing us up and all of a sudden a bright light from nowhere came and the darkness disappeared from the house. The light was so bright.

you don't need interpretation on this, it's so straight.

you have to pray against any satanic force trying to take over your household

do you pray at midnight?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Martinez19(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
johnwell:

you don't need interpretation on this, it's so straight.

you have to pray against any satanic force trying to take over your household

do you pray at midnight?
you have not given me the interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nonsoafm(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
johnwell:

your ride, how was it?
how was the road?
The two are two different dreams , the urinating dream was done outside on two different occasions I usually get pressed and go outside to find a place and urinate.
The bike dream happens most times, its one of my commonest dreams, its actually a motorcycle not a bicycle at times I get to my destination sometimes I stop on the way.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nonsoafm(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
johnwell:

your ride, how was it?
how was the road?
The two are two different dreams , the urinating dream was done outside on two different occasions I usually get pressed and go outside to find a place and urinate.
The bike dream happens most times, its one of my commonest dreams, its actually a motorcycle not a bicycle at times I get to my destination sometimes I stop on the way.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
I dreamt of a Rev Sister Who asked me what I need.........I want to See was my reply.... she said Receive it & pray for me then I woke up...... 2nd dream I can't remember what happen. But I saw two different snake going to my Daddy's compound...& also saw a mental derange man who was busy packing the harvested palm trees..saying he want to produce broom of it & I helpd him in packing the palm trees. Dis is all I can remember.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by NnaNna4(m): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Martinez19:

Pls honour Jehovah for extending his saving Grace to your family. God wants you to render praises to him for taking over your battle. When souls are under attack usually you find certain dream expressions like masquerades, animals and beasts putting the victim to flight but occasions where darkness is involved it is mark of attack directly linked to hell or Satanism . This attack will stop at nothing until the victims are destroyed except their is divine intervention (bright light). Such attacks may not necessarily lead to death immediately but bondage or captivity in life treatning circumstances that will eventually lead to destruction of the victims.
Eph 6:12. Praise and Worship HIM in death hours of the night for at least 3days for his timely intervention to save your family and you will get another confirmation dream. Make sure when starting, you mention the reason for the praise and worship.
Exodus 14:14
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
NnaNna4:

Pls honour Jehovah for extending his saving Grace to your family. God wants you to render praises to him for taking over your battle. When souls are under attack usually you find certain dream expressions like masquerades, animals and beasts putting the victim to flight but occasions where darkness is involved it is mark of attack directly linked to hell or Satanism . This attack will stop at nothing until the victims are destroyed except their is divine intervention (bright light). Such attacks may not necessarily lead to death immediately but bondage or captivity in life treatning circumstances that will eventually lead to destruction of the victims.
Eph 6:12. Praise and Worship HIM in death hours of the night for at least 3days for his timely intervention to save your family and you will get another confirmation dream. Make sure when starting, you mention the reason for the praise and worship.
Exodus 14:14
Nnanna i need ur own interpretation of the dream I post here
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
nonsoafm:

Thanks

I will get back to you soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.