Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517205 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Masterbuilder(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2016
What is the meaning of my dream in which i bought radio of 80 naira?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:50am On May 12, 2016
We are now @ www.dreams torchlight. Org or. Com

You can check my text below for direct links.

Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal11247: 10:36am On May 21, 2016
ebankole:
We are now @ www.dreams torchlight. Org or. Com

You can check my text below for direct links.

Bless you.
Y is your site inaccessible?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:28am On May 21, 2016
Dreal11247:

Y is your site inaccessible?

It's ; www. dreamstorchlight.com

1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by vineyardfarms: 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
Dear Pastor,
Kindly Interpret These Dreams For Me.

A Pastor Who Owes Me N3m In Life That Refused To Pay Me Came To Fight Me In The Dream With His Friend With Device Weapons. I Destroyed All Their Weapons Until I Subdued Them And I Woke Up.
I Went Fishing And The Net Caught Some Fish But Tangle In A Stick. Some Persons Came To Help To Loose The Net. But A Certain Man Chase My Helpers Away And I Was Agree With Hime And I Woke In The Process. To Pray Isa 8 V 9 - 10
I Went Fishing In The Dream Same Night With Hooks And I Caught Very Big Fish And Drag It To The Shore And Was Very Happy For The Catch.
Finaly I Dreamt Picking 3 Coconuts. And Gave One To My Ex And One To My Friend, And One For Me. I Left Them On The Way And Went Fishing Again. I Dont Know Where I Kept My Coconut When I Went Fishing With Hook And Woke Up.
The Dreams Are Identical And All Happen Same Night.
Pls Sir I Need Help.God Bless You Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by professorgome: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
I had a dream where I was sharing coconut to people, please what is the interpretation to this dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Masterbuilder(m): 2:42am On Jun 20, 2016
1. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. 2. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes. 3. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus. 4. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus. 5. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire. 6. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus. 7. Every witchcraft agents from my father and mother’s side tormenting my life through eating in the dream fall down and die by fire. 8. Every weakness in my life feeding and fueling witchcraft feeding in my life be destroyed by fire. 9. Let the blood of Jesus flow into my body.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by figur: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Please help me interpret this dream, my grand mum was given a bag by her niece in the dream. When she opened the bag, she discovered it was full of millipedes. NB. She is very close with this particular niece and the lady acts as a caretaker for her house in the village.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leemat: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls help me to interpret this dream
I usually dream of asking someone in my dream where to board a vehicle going to Ijaiye or some other places and will found out later that i couldnt reach my destination
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonofthunder: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
leemat:
Pls help me to interpret this dream
I usually dream of asking someone in my dream where to board a vehicle going to Ijaiye or some other places and will found out later that i couldnt reach my destination
you need to arise in prayers and cancel that dream... you may fast as well

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cybug: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Please, what does it mean to be flying in a dream... e dey sweet me sha...

I was walking hand-in-hand with a reknown politician... All of a sudden I started flying high in the sky.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Speaking in tongues in dreams
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by jamace(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leemat: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Pls can someone who knows the meaning of this dream translate it for me, I dreamt that i was talking to one of my Neighbor that he should help me to tell his sister that i want to fetch some water in their drum that the sister can take water from my own drum when ever she need water.
But the water inside the drum i wants to fetch from is dirty while the one in my drum is clean but my thought in the dream was to finished my neighbour dirty water first before using mine

And i also dreamt that a child pee on m[y body
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leemat: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Pls can someone who knows the meaning of this dream Interpret it for me, I dreamt that i was talking to one of my Neighbor that he should help me to tell his sister that i want to fetch some water in their drum that the sister can take water from my own drum when ever she need water.
But the water inside the drum i wants to fetch from is dirty while the one in my drum is clean but my thought in the dream was to finished my neighbour dirty water first before using mine
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leemat: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Pls can someone who knows the meaning of this dream interpret it for me, I dreamt that i was talking to one of my Neighbor that he should help me to tell his sister that i want to fetch some water in their drum that the sister can take water from my own drum when ever she need water.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Hello pastor, I always dream of being chased by a masquerade, what does it mean plz
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Raphael81(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bosseth24:
Hello pastor, I always dream of being chased by a masquerade, what does it mean plz
Pray against household enemies fast for a day read psalm 81 nd 83

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Hiploko(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Had a dream. Held 2 eggs. In one of the eggs, I was able to see the embryo inside, felt it was bad and needed to change it. I dropped it looking for another to pick. What does it mean pls?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Eazybay(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls I had a dream, my legs wea OK and I didn't have any systemic issue but someone whom I knew, was d doctor and he kept saying dey needed to amputate my leg in spite of my arguements.

PLZZZZ HELP INTERPRETE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please I frequently have two recurring dreams and I need some interpretations.

(1) sometimes I see myself driving a car on a road that is open without any traffic and I am able to see ahead that the road is very long in distance.

(2) sometimes I see myself in car but this time around someone is the driver and I am the passenger. Sometimes it's either a public commuter bus with other passengers on board or a private vehicle. Please I need interpretations from the great interpreter in the house.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by TomHagen: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Where are the interpreters?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hiploko:
Had a dream. Held 2 eggs. In one of the eggs, I was able to see the embryo inside, felt it was bad and needed to change it. I dropped it looking for another to pick. What does it mean pls?
two eggs,two fragile ideas,one seems promising,u just let go of both ideas(could b business or career,etc)...

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Akalia:
Please I frequently have two recurring dreams and I need some interpretations.

(1) sometimes I see myself driving a car on a road that is open without any traffic and I am able to see ahead that the road is very long in distance.

(2) sometimes I see myself in car but this time around someone is the driver and I am the passenger. Sometimes it's either a public commuter bus with other passengers on board or a private vehicle. Please I need interpretations from the great interpreter in the house.
(1) u always feel u r not living a fulfilled life,(2) u just let people control how u live your life
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
dovezeeta:
(1) u always feel u r not living a fulfilled life,(2) u just let people control how u live your life
makes sense, thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ogejoy: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please I had a dream where I was pounding yam, the yam came out very fine the lady that was with me wanted to eat some but I told her it won't be enough and she angrily dropped the yam in the motar, I had to pound all.i want to know the meaning of this dream. Thank u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Hiploko(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Good day. Please I Was in a dream and it looked like my former compound. I went to our neighbour's house upstairs. Their parents were not around. One of the kids met me on my way out pleading for assistance to enable them feed. I told him send them something. I walked down the staircase passing my kid sister and somebody on the way, she called me to come see something on their laptop but I refused. On getting down, I saw a cow tied and my mum doing chores. I asked of the owner and was told. To assist in the chores, I took something dirty that looks like the cow's cloth to wash,the cow stood up and refused. Surprisingly, the cow spoke and pleaded saying please I shouldn't wash it. What does it mean please?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
good day sir /ma ,please I had a dream after I just finished a praying in the midnight...
I saw myself with a long gone secondary school girl friend.....in a market to buy an i.pad....but I couldnt buy anything at every stall I branched..because the money on me wasn't enough......beside me I saw my 2 church elders......I just dnt understand how it ended......I was thinking if its just a dream or gat meaning.....thanks....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tommynico(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Goodevening sir/ma, please, it was some nights ago that i dreamt of myself drinking palmwine from a calabash so please tell me the meaning coz am scared of turning out to become a drunk.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
I am back to revive this thread to the Glory of God
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
johnwell:
I am back to revive this thread to the Glory of God
bro I have this two dreams that keep coming back; (1) I see myself flying. (2) I plug fruits and eat. I need your explanation for you are the expert in the house. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.