Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517242 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
3cycle:
Ok so tell me the page where I can. Find the reply cos you don't expect me to start from page one do you?
I'm female

you hair shaved off?
you need deliverance and pray your glory is restored back to you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
3cycle:
No it was on the floor!
Initially the blood was wrapped and sent to my neighbours house with the intention of reaching me but it happened that in the trance I sent it back to them and then I looked out and saw cloth of blood everywhere on the floor But it did not touch me.
Ur victory is close here
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
abhosts: @Johnwell,

What does it mean when one finds a little White Chicken and Starts to Feed and Rear it in the Dream?

Thanks
Do not despise days of little beginning.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Ebankole, Johnwell,
Pls do rem my long dream just posted. it bugs me ...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
@tranglatar,
Continue wit ur praya life as ur victory isn't far at al
U ve bin havin spiritual wife bt God his deliverin u,& pls quit any sexual relationshp.

d source of it al startd frm wer u came frm as per d maskqurade et al bt d lord is fitin 4u nw.kip up d prayer pls.
again,kip up d prayer as mor drims victories is comin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tranglatar: @Ebankole, Johnwell,
Pls do rem my long dream just posted. it bugs me ...

You are approaching victory and watch out for more drims has ur case emanated frm ur source,you have sexual issues nd spiritual sexual attack,God is fitin for u,kip up d prayer pls
am happy for u as ur victory is close.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Translagar

There more to what u don't know.to you there was no relationship but inside her there is/was.
In all,the girl in question is another topic for another day.
Just keep up your praying,your victory near and u are been fought for.
You are close,keep praying.
i thank God for ur life once more.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
remove

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
@tranglatar
Helping you with all these dreams won't be easy at all,as what matters is what today's got to offer.
I'd suggest,you pick best 3 of of all these dreams for us to help u with them.
But,todays or recent ones are welcome more as that's where lies ur beta day.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by francesoly: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Shalom, I have been following d thread n am impressed. Pls I have two dreams dat has been bothering me. It goes like this (1) in d dream, I was with my director n it seems there was a kind of ceremony in deer house n I was helping to cook n arrange things but I notice dat d pot they were using to cooking was abt to fall off from fire place then I brought one of d pots down n prepare separate charcoal fr d big port n when I wanted to lift it up it was very heavy n pple were around watching me though I used my last strength n lifted it,but when I wanted to place it on d charcoal fire, I find out dat someone has used water n turn d fire off n then use charcoal pot to pound something like fresh meat , i was so angry n was shouting at d pax but my director was deer looking n she did not say a word so I said in my mind if she is here n someone messed d fire place up n she did not say anything its of no need shouting so I walked away angrily
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayobase(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Saraha1: Thanks, am seriously on it.
I must take back my possession by fire.

AMEN.
By fire?
mfm?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by francesoly: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
(2)in dat same unknown ceremony I followed one relative either mine or directors relative to go n look fr who will prepare moimoi n we entered one bib compound BT d houses deer look like shanty. Infact let me cot it short in order not to bore u wit details. I eventually find out dat it was a man n my mind me he is a babalawo n I don't even make sense out of what they were discussing ,I also find myself moving inside inside d inner chamber of d RM so I told d woman dat am going n she begged dat I shld wait fr her n when I came out of RM , I saw my mum n another woman welldressed fr d ooccasion n dem said dem have been looking fr n dat we shld go, on our way out, I saw two gigantic plantain tree n plant an fruit on the joined together at d tip n half is green n d other half is violet in colour which I showed to my mum n we were shouting dat we have never seen a gigantic plantain fruit n tree like dat

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
@all
wil get back to help out with your dreams.
Very busy now
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
@johnwell & ebankole.
Sincerely, I must confess U guys r altogether luvly. keep it up. plz help me out with de interpretation of dis dream as it actually got me thinking. Before I go further, let me ist of all give a preamble dat will help u understand de dream beta. Dia was dis female frnd of mine during our University days, though she liked me alot that she could almost do anything for me. Bt den, I never had any form of feelings for her even wen I tried to. Knowing fully well that I could not just fake de luv, I decided to stay away from her so I won't brake her heart. Dia was dis other guy from my department who happens to be my very gud frnd, if not my best frnd. He was madly inluv with dis girl in question, bt de gal had already turned him down several tyms, he even begged me to help him get de gal's attention cos de gal told him dat she liked me. De truth was I never luvd her. Just last night, I had a dream about her, She was very fond of me in dat dream nd she wanted us to play together. trust me, after a short while, I will excuse myself from her to go nd ease myself. Bt dat was just a means of running away from her to go nd hide myself. wot surprised me alot was how she easily locates me each tym I hide from her. I tried hiding from her for lyk 4 gud times yet she located me. When I woke up, I thought it was a spiritual wife or something else. plz help me with the interpretation. Tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonnel: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
ebankole: @all
wil get back to help out with your dreams.
Very busy now
thanks
pls what can i do 2b free from wet dreams? And wats d effect in real life?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
sonnel: pls what can i do 2b free from wet dreams? And wats d effect in real life?
Wet dreams means,destiny/virtue destroyer.
1,be ready to give ur life to christ,will u?
2,walk into any branch of moutain of fire and miracles ministries and tell them u want deliverance.
its well with u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
@francesoly
Your first dream,at ur work place,u seem to be very hardworkin nd lov doin tins right bt often get frustrated by ur fellow staffs.Bt,keep it up,give recant on doin that as ur promotion might lies der.Eyes are on u.Don't get frustrated.
lastdream,Becareful where u follow people to especially in ur place of work.
tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
@tranglatar
Ur dream,d cab nd fightin et al,
like i said earlier God is winner ur battle 1 afta d oda.

d last one,still,keep prayin,pray to be deliver from unkown woman,as God to giv u total freedom.
its well. And comand ur manhood to obey sef control spiritualy nd physicaly.
its well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Engrsirwhyte.
You have nothing to fear God just showed you how much she loved you,it was reviewed to you because even at this time of her life she can't seem to find someone better than u,at the moment' its her state of mind God just reviewd to u.
Have no fear,bt trust me she still loves u till now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayobase:

AMEN.
By fire?
mfm?

Yes oh, mfm for life.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
ebankole: @Engrsirwhyte.
You have nothing to fear God just showed you how much she loved you,it was reviewed to you because even at this time of her life she can't seem to find someone better than u,at the moment' its her state of mind God just reviewd to u.
Have no fear,bt trust me she still loves u till now.
k. Tanks for de interpretation. Bt I don't intend starting any relationship with her cos I don't have feelings for her
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
01mcfadden:
Pls oooo.
I had a dream earlier today where i found myself walking down a path at night,all i was seeing was albinos on the road. I discovered that all of them was greeting me as i pass by even though i didnt know them but i was responding to the greetings. I was about getting to where i was going when i woke up.
I need interpretation!

Albino...

- Dreaming of albino suggest popular demand of whatever you do, easy sail in the journey of life, strange news shall be unfolded very soon.

- Dreaming of albino crying after someone suggest restitution, call for accountability, reminder of evil done years back.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
EngrSirwhite: k. Tanks for de interpretation. Bt I don't intend starting any relationship with her cos I don't have feelings for her
You have nil to worry about.read my interpretation again.
God was just showin u her state of mind whereva she is nw,if by chance u 2 meet she'll stil show same feelins.dats al
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
PRAYERS TO CANCEL BAD DREAMS

1. Every calabash of darkness assigned against me, break and catch fire and be burn to ashes in Jesus name

2. Any power attacking my star in the dream, die in the name of Jesus

3. Every witchcraft anointing upon my head, dry in the name of Jesus

4. Every household wickedness assign to pull me down, die in the name of Jesus

5. Every toque assign to pull me down, wither and die in the name of Jesus

6. Every satanic gang up against my success, scatter in the name of Jesus

7. Every tongue assign to rise against me, I pull out to your root in the name of Jesus

8. Every instrument of fear assign against me, break in the name of Jesus

9. Every altar of darkness assign to pull me down, I pull you down in the name of Jesus

10. Every arrow of fear fired against me, back fire in the name of Jesus

11. Every ancient shrine boasting against me catch fire in the name of Jesus

12. Any power assign to turn my life upside down, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus

13. Any sickness planted in my life through dreams, today is your last day, die in the name of Jesus

14. Scarcity of testimony in my life, I reject you by fire in the name of Jesus

15. Scarcity of greatness in my life, come to an end today in the name of Jesus

16. Every covenant assign to make me a failure, break in the name of Jesus

17. Every internal bondage in me, come out by fore and die in the name of Jesus

18. Every seed of darkness planted in my life, wither and die in the name of Jesus

19. Every spy assign against me, go blind in the name of Jesus

20. Every power resisting my star to shine, die in the name of Jesus

21. Every present and past dream troubling my life, clear off in the name of Jesus

22. Every sponsored dream from the pit of hell against my life, die in the name of Jesus

23. Every strongman assign to monitor me die in the name of Jesus

24. My Father, My Father, uproot every evil plantation growing in the garden of my life in the name of Jesus

25. I cancel and nullify bad dreams working against me in the name of Jesus

26. Every destiny killer assign against my destiny, receive arrow of death and die in the name of Jesus

27. Any power assign to scatter my destiny, you a failure, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

28. Any power messing me up in the dream die in the name of Jesus

29. Any power assign to kill my potentials, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

30. Any power assign to burry my destiny, burry your sender and die in the name of Jesus

31. Thou wicked door cooperating with my enemies, roast to ashes in the name of Jesus

32. Thou chain of stagnancy in charge of my life, break in the name of Jesus

33. Oh Lord, rain fire and thunder upon the wicked assign against me in the name of Jesus

34. Horrible tempest, swallow my enemies in the name of Jesus

35. Any Power killing profitable opportunities in my life, die in the name of Jesus

36. Fire of God, burn to ashes every dark register having my name for evil in the name of Jesus

37. Destiny killers in my life, die in the Name of Jesus

38. Anointing killers in my life, die in the name of Jesus

39. Success killers assign to destroy me, destroy your sender and die in the name of Jesus

40. Every court of darkness challenging my destiny, be scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

41. Thou strongman behind evil dream in my life, die in the name of Jesus

42. Thou strong-woman behind evil dreams in my life, die in the name of Jesus

43. Any battle assign to scatter my destiny, stop in the name of Jesus

44. Thou enemy of my joy, my God rebuke you, die in the name of Jesus

45. Any power cooking my potentials with evil pot, die in the name of Jesus

46. Any witch doctor using the night to torment me, die in the name of Jesus

47. Thou evil pot in-charge of my case, be dismantle by thunder in the name of Jesus

48. Every power assign to scatter my plans in the dream before they manifest, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

49. Thou program of darkness assigned against my fiances, scatter in the name of Jesus

50. Any power planning to kill me, your time is up, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

51. Agent of death pursuing my glory, leave me alone and die in the name of Jesus

52. Trap of death assign against me, catch your owner in the name of Jesus

53. I shall not die in the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus

54. Arrow of backsliding fired against me, backfire in the name of Jesus

55. Every power that is happy because am not happy, die in the name of Jesus

56. Every power making life difficult for me, your end has come, die in the name of Jesus

57. Every chain of hardship in my life, break in the name of Jesus

58. Every gate of sorrow holding me captive, open by thunder, break to pieces and release me in the name of Jesus

59. Thou gate of brass hindering me, break in the name of Jesus

60. Every evil sacrifice carried out to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

61. Every wicked decision taken against me from the pit of Hell, scatter in the name of Jesus

62. Anything buried in order to bury me, bury your owner and die in the name of Jesus

63. Anything planted in order to harm me, harm your planter and die in the name of Jesus

64. Thou dark power speaking against me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus

65. Every tree of darkness growing in the garden of my life, be roasted by fire and die to your root in the name of Jesus

66. Any power that wants me to die before my star shines, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

67. Any dark power in my habitation causing nightmare, die in the name of Jesus

68. Every opportunity aborted in my life, resurrect by fire and locate me in the name of Jesus

69. Every witchcraft fire assign to attack me, burn your sender and quench in the name of Jesus

70. Every incantation spoken to the heavenly in order to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

71. Owners of evil load, carry your load and die in the name of Jesus

72. Every problem attached to my destiny, melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.

73. Mark of darkness on my body, be nulify with the blood of Jesus

74. Mark of poverty in my body, be cleanse by the blood of Jesus

75. Every evil hand feeding me in the dream, wither in the name of Jesus

76. Mark of insanity in my life, die in the name of Jesus

77. Heavenly bulldozers clear every contrary powers blocking my progress in the name of Jesus

78. Thou dark powers turning my house to house of bondage, die in the name of Jesus

79. Any power blocking my success, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

80. Anything inside of me that needs to die before i can excel, die in the name of Jesus

81. Sad experience in my dream, today is your last day, end by fire in the name of Jesus

82. I crush the head of serpent assign against me in the name of Jesus

83. Loading.... 87%

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Saraha1:
Yes oh, mfm for life.

im opening a thread very soon.....u will see.....funny!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by temi4fash(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Saraha1:
Yes oh, mfm for life.

na prayer city sure pass be that..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:29am On Aug 28, 2014
temi4fash:

na prayer city sure pass be that..

Yes oh!

Habi you dey partake for our 70days fasting and prayer ?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2014
ayobase:

im opening a thread very soon.....u will see.....funny!

Tell me something. What will the thread relate to?

Share with me once the thread is created.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Saraha1:

Yes oh!

Habi you dey partake for our 70days fasting and prayer ?
. Oh yes... But you know sometimes the spirit is wiling but the flesh is weak... Hop u dai run am sha...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2014
thanks op for creating this thread,may God bless you abundantly.sir,i want to know the meaning of
1)seeing a burning fire in dream
2)dreamt and seeing oneself drinking garri(drinking the garri with a cheap 5 naira biscuit) with a very good friend and hostelmate,then a man came and had a minor chat with my friend.i later left the remnant garri for my friend because i was disgusted by the man.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2014
removed

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.