Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516608 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Barywhyte

Being chase or being held back by lions,these the wolfs of the world,they saw what u can't see,Knowning how destined u for greatnes the only resonable tin to do is,STOP u.
Pray against,powerful against ur father's house,power against ur moving forward to DIE.
pray u God to destroy every obstacle on your way.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebankole: Barywhyte

Being chase or being held back by lions,these the wolfs of the world,they saw what u can't see,Knowning how destined u for greatnes the only resonable tin to do is,STOP u.
Pray against,powerful against ur father's house,power against ur moving forward to DIE.
pray u God to destroy every obstacle on your way.

Thnk you sir. So many dreams in my life; both good and terrible dreams. Seems like the terrible ones have upper hand. Had a dream in 2011. I applied for Irish visa. a week b4 arrival of result, I saw myself in an helicopter, with two of my childhood friends. the choper was mounting altitude gradually and suddenly, it started descending and we were back on the ground. cant remember if the choper crashed. a week after, the visa came and it was rejection.

Same year, in another dream I was on bike. A very powerful bike moving at an alarming speed. I was so fast that I overtook quite a handfull of other riders. it all looked like a competition but it wasnt. And suddenly, my bike gradually halted and people that I left behind were moving past me and some of them asking me: hey what happen to you? So I woke

Since then, it is been a rough ride. So many dreams after these. I have had God some secrets revealed to me in dreams and I prayed about them but there has not been positive results comin from those prayers. I believed that once a hidden battle is exposed, the successful overtake of such battle would also be revealed. In my case some battles have been revealed but has not been overcome. Say a prayer for me bro. but am not givin up on God. Its only him I'd continue to pray to. tnk you ebankole and johnwell. Godbless u both
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seems ur dreams,all,are all in a fold.

D elicopter dat was flyin den droped nd d speed of ur bike ar d same,d elicopter was an oportunity to xperience height or travel abroad,y d bike represents,journey/speed of life.
Bt,its the same power takin u bak.
Let me sugest a solution?
Join MFM and join prayer worior or deveranz group.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Olusanya333: Fire in the dream means Death on the way.Now Fear not and prophesy to the Spirit of death to fall.God give u power to prophesy against them its time u use it@nostradamous
now this is scary...pls do you have any specific prayer point against death you can give me?i will really appreciate this
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
@johnwell and ebankole the fire was actually burning at the back of my hostel in skul close to where my room is...the fire scene was like a prequel to the garri incident(the man who came to my friend in the garri phase was actually looking dirty)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Twistaray(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Such a great thread indeed.
hmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls I need interpretation on what I saw a while ago.

I was indoor sleeping and I woke up from my sleep to find a lady sleeping in the same room with me, so I asked her what was she doing by this time sleeping when she is suppose to go and sell the hymn book that was given to her? She reply by saying there was no patronage as such so that was why she came to sleep.
I told her it could be as a result of the previous book which people had already bought (because the previous one came with prayer and hymn ) so buying this new one will look like wasting of money.
I took a copy from the book and the woman was left with seven(7) copies.

(2) I was sweeping the compound and while sweeping my mum was at the kichen preparing something which require the use of sugar.
While sweeping I found untie sugar on the floor but which had being used by someone. I asked whoes sugar it was but non claim it .
The sugar which my mum was using in the kichen was more than the one I saw , so while still sweeping a girl called Mayowa went to meet my mum that she should give her sugar ,which after my mum had use the quantity she want she handed the rest to the girl.

I swept all the dirt together including the sugar I saw .
Till I woke up I did not park the dirt to the waste bill but I knew I swept the whole environment.

I also notice that after i had gather the dirt, a lady called Derayo came from the passage going towards the backward looking sleeping such that it was God grace she would have scatter all what I had gather , and I was staring at her that what kind of sleep is this one sleeping to this extend?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:52am On Aug 29, 2014
@bankkole and johnwell, I'v dreamt of me in the battle field with Boko Haram members many times! This dream scares me a lot, cos I see the way people are being killed. I'v never being hurt by them cos am always on the run whenever I see myself in the battle field. As I was running to my hiding place away from the Boko Haram guys something was saying that "There will be gnashing of teeth at the end" Pls what does it mean ?

One thing I noticed is that I always get terrified each time I wake up after having such dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Olusanya333(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Nostradamus: now this is scary...pls do you have any specific prayer point against death you can give me?i will really appreciate this
Fear not beloved. All u have to do is speak in the name of the Lord against the spirit of death.It may not be against u but surely someone you know has been targetted. Pray like this
Father I thank thee for your Love and mercy,who by your Holy Spirit has shewed me things to come as thou as said. Thou sayest At the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow i pray Father that every spirit of death bow now.With thy mouth thou sayest that no weapon fashion against me shall prosper and that you O Lord frustrate d devise of the crafty,Father Let their plan be abolish O Lord.And thou again sayest in the Word the Name of the Lord is a stronghold and the Righteous enters into it and they were saved,Father i put every known person to me nd myself into your name,save us O Lord from death.And thou sayest O Lord that He is that is born of God overcomes and the Evil one cannot touch him Father keep us from evil O Lord.And thou sayest that i should prophesy against them Lord i prophesy against the Spirit of death according to your word Let them fall from their highest places and be devoured in the open places.Thank you Father for thou art my Refuge and Rock a present help in time of trouble.In Jesus name i pray,Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by goksonjay(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Good morning pals, please help me with this dream. I had a dream overnight that I went to a place like a new site to break the news of the death of someone called Bayo, who happened to be a father to my old student in that dream named Bisola. Interestingly, those two people appeared to be related to one of my friend, Ruth in real life, though I never knew anybody bearing Uncle Bayo or Bisola in real life. As I was breaking the news to that family, other members of the family appeared to break the news, and they were suprised I come I knew ahead them. As I left, I was looking for a short cut so I walked in a particular direction only to find myself in a T junction which look bushy or like a typical local setting. I was disturbed of which direction to follow as the location appears strange and unknown to me. On the one direction there was an inscription written ADEGBITE, but no inscription on other roads. From that ADEGBITE road, a bike man came and told me that the journey is far and that he would collect N800.00 but I told him that is too exorbitant. but from one of the other road, a lady came with a power bike, and she just waited to carry me without negotiating or telling me any price... this seems too complicated so I prayed to God for more clarification. In another dream, I was just shown a grave and the person was just buried. The man showing showing me said I should keep shut and should not say anythn yet. please I want spirit filled friends to contribute. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2014
@Ebankole nd johnwell, Plz help me with de interpretation of dis dream. Last night I saw myself in de dream advancing towards our former neighborhood. Halfway on getting to our own very apartment, I met a young lady who was putting on a gud countenance, though she was carrying some loads. She smiled at me nd asked me to help her get her white handkerchief from a house which was closeby. Immediately I left for de handkerchief, bt on my way back to give her de handkerchief, I woke up. At de end, I realized I never got to our own house even though it was still within dat vicinity, while de young lady in question never lived in dat neighborhood till we parked out. plz help with de interpretation. Tanks nd God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2014
I had a very strange dream this morning..

I can't remember most of them, but the one I remember is this...

I was walking with my sisters behind my office. I think I washed and hung my cloths on the fence of the office (strange), so when I was walking with them, I saw most of the cloths on the ground, as if wind blew them, I stopped and was confused, my sisters left me and continued walking, then my immediate younger sister came back to help me. She was with a bag, she had to empty the bag to put my clothes inside. Then when she opened it, the first thing she brought out was a cock, a very beautiful one with different colours, then she brought out about 3 chicks of same colours. Then she started packing the clothes and putting it inside...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some of these dreams needs prayer to interprete,in no time one of us wil respond to these dreams.
I wil be here to help in jesus name.
@JohnWell,God bless you sir for the call and may the Lord almighty continue to strengthen you and guide you.
You are bless sir.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
One dream at a time,
lets start from
@Sahara1
1st dream, you are a mentor,i don't know what biz or what u are into now,but one thing is certain,you have wealth of knowledge when it comes to given ideas.
Cud this mean that you need to consider about diving into something new or God needs ur wisdom.
Only u & God can answer that.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Sahara1
Ur last dream,
The sugar u saw & d one ur mum gave are same.
Given sugar to some1 means,adder joy to der life et al.
The sweepin means,disposin what u av left/dnt use again to those in need of it, its a way of makin dem hapi nd destroyin both spiritualy/physicaly dirt which eventualy blesses ur family the more.
thats al
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebankole: One dream at a time,
lets start from
@Sahara1
1st dream, you are a mentor,i don't know what biz or what u are into now,but one thing is certain,you have wealth of knowledge when it comes to given ideas.
Cud this mean that you need to consider about diving into something new or God needs ur wisdom.
Only u & God can answer that.

Thanks for your effort sir. Please what about the second interpretation? Thanks for your responds .
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Least,i forget.
Lastly,the lady u saw and which could av scatter what u gathered.

This is more like a warning the instriction above is a way to tell you that,the lord is fighting ur family battle/ur battle.
Both these are the condition u must follow & any delay cud impose danger.
Hapi for u,coz,God is sayin this is what i wnt..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
....want to use to fight against ur dirts/enemies.
The sweeping stands for battle undergoing victory.
So,i say,keep sweeping/praying and now added keep making people happy/given suger and at the end u/family will have reason to rejoice.
Ur mum can join in these at well.
God bless.
next
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Iamoilprince,
God was just showing you the suffering these people go thru on a daily basis in the hands of these terrorists.
Mind u,thats not the main reason,The Voice u hard that there will be gnashing of teeth is a call to SALVATION.
God is tellin u son,Hell is real,won't u give ur life to me &son,tomorrow might be 2 late?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebankole: ....want to use to fight against ur dirts/enemies.
The sweeping stands for battle undergoing victory.
So,i say,keep sweeping/praying and now added keep making people happy/given suger and at the end u/family will have reason to rejoice.
Ur mum can join in these at well.
God bless.
next
Thanks so much.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebankole: Some of these dreams needs prayer to interprete,in no time one of us wil respond to these dreams.
I wil be here to help in jesus name.
@JohnWell,God bless you sir for the call and may the Lord almighty continue to strengthen you and guide you.
You are bless sir.
Amen

God bless you too for the good work!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
@all
Bear with me,its the net,have been battling with the network for hours now.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
johnwell:

God bless you too for the good work!

Amen sir.
Just today i saw something about you.
Yesterday been a vigil for me i had to went back to sleep after you call,only to have this rev about you.
I don't mind to have your permission before going ahead if you so want.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
EngrSirwhite: @Ebankole nd johnwell, Plz help me with de interpretation of dis dream. Last night I saw myself in de dream advancing towards our former neighborhood. Halfway on getting to our own very apartment, I met a young lady who was putting on a gud countenance, though she was carrying some loads. She gently smiled at me nd asked me to help her get her white handkerchief from a house which was closeby. Immediately I left for de handkerchief, bt on my way back to give her de handkerchief, I woke up. At de end, I realized I never got to our own house even though it was still within dat vicinity, while de young lady in question never lived in dat neighborhood till we parked out. plz help with de interpretation. Tanks nd God bless.
plz @Ebankole nd johnwell. Am still waiting for ur interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Nostradamos.
Couldn't recalled the begining or how ur dream began,but from you last naration: please if u are still in school or anywhere for that matter,and u see people fighting or arguing over something,please do run for cover or don't go near so as not to cause problem for u and ur life.
The dirt means,stains/problem.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Gaksonjay
You last dream as said it all.
Bose,Bisola & Ruth is the T road.
The lord says,In the mouth lies,1 destruction,2,confusion &death.
These are the three thing we showed u
The reason you don't know the rest in real life,is coz we later showed u what the remain 2 means,which are DEATH & Confusion.
U may not get these...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
@goksonjay
Finaly.
we showed u these for a reason,especially burial lacation,that this is dat its leads to.
Once again,Lies in the mouth is the power of DEATH,CONFUSION &DESTRUCTION. be watch of what u hear,say,or keep.
We used RUTH there informin u that no matter how close a person is to u,always kip secrets of thins u C/heard.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2014
@Engrsirwhyte

Was this same house u'd first ever experience sexual experience?
If not let me knw.
But if so, then,what was given to u signifies,purity,a sweatwiper,meaning,there was something u left or taking from while at ur former place,the load carrier is like a destiny carrier lady,but out of all she's taken their portion..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:10am On Aug 30, 2014
@Engrsirwhyte
in conclusion.
....portion of their destinies yours was given back to u.
The Lord took u back there to withdraw back what is urs.
U tot it wasn't urs coz,its been with her bt coz God fought for u she must let go.
Weda my above questn was rite or wrong all dat maters nw is be tankful to God for given back wat is urz
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2014
@s3nn2x
Be it at home or your place of work,you seem to b lover of people around u and/& or suportive.
You want to be careful cos not all that one supports or help can stand or be there 4 us in times of our own trouble.
Well,d Lord said,he'll nt fosake u in times of ur own troble to as out of these ingrates lies the gratefu ones
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Yes!
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate the living,everlasting,prince of prince,Lord of Lord,i'm that i am,lion of judah,immortal,invisible and invincible God for Given the grace/gift to interprete these dreams on his behalf.
Father may thy name be honor,Glorify..Amen
This became imperative because i hadn't any meaning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.