Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (529408 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ayodejino(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2014
I had a dream last night and i saw some earth worms(very many) in a white bucket, i quickly got a handful of salt n poured it inside d bucket containing d earthworms n they reacted very violently as if trying to attack me n i woke up...
@Johnwell n ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Nostradamus: thanks op for creating this thread,may God bless you abundantly.sir,i want to know the meaning of
1)seeing a burning fire in dream

Fire:
General view concerning dreams of fire foretells power, God's Word or spirit, revival, purification strife, anger, jealousy, envy, desire, zeal, lust, trial, gossip and affliction.

- the details of fire in the dream depends on the details, action and circumstances. It can be good or bad, constructive or destructive depending on the circumstance that brought it about. can i have more details (action and circumstances) of the fire you saw?

Nostradamus: thanks op for creating this thread,may God bless you abundantly.sir,i want to know the meaning of
2)dreamt and seeing oneself drinking garri(drinking the garri with a cheap 5 naira biscuit) with a very good friend and hostelmate,then a man came and had a minor chat with my friend.i later left the remnant garri for my friend because i was disgusted by the man.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Ayodejino: I had a dream last night and i saw some earth worms(very many) in a white bucket, i quickly got a handful of salt n poured it inside d bucket containing d earthworms n they reacted very violently as if trying to attack me n i woke up...
@Johnwell n ebankole

worms:

- To kill worms in the dream or see them death means recovering from ill health, successful effort or happiness

Pray against it, it's a bad dream,

- Pray and ask the consuming fire of God to consume them

- also plead the Blood of Jesus to purify you...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Olusanya333(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Fire in the dream means Death on the way.Now Fear not and prophesy to the Spirit of death to fall.God give u power to prophesy against them its time u use it@nostradamous
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Oga johnwell,Pls wat could be the meaning of this dream "sum1 seeing himsef weeding green grasses beside his church in his hometown with his dad,mom & younger brother,in d same dream he saw his cousin who is a politician conveying people in a bus and it was like they were coming 4 a function/ceremony been held in d church,later on diff people were taking pictures wit diff kinds of attires/colours of clothe,one of them is john scheineder,a white man and world known pastor specifically in seventh day adventist church..from all indication,i was tryin to round up wit d work in order not to miss d occassion though never knew wat d occassion was for
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Soclose007(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!
pls help me out...I always dream of sucking blood ..I always see it entering my body. .....
while the second one is when I am sleeping I always pray in the and I will pray out.but as soon as I wake I will feel very weak I can't be able to continue the prayer again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2014
temi4fash: . Oh yes... But you know sometimes the spirit is wiling but the flesh is weak... Hop u dai run am sha...

Common! This year programe is not that difficult. The lord is your strenght.
Our effort shall not be in vain in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smartn09(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Can anyone interpret this to me pls, my friend was bitten by a mad dog in a dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Soclose007: pls help me out...I always dream of sucking blood ..I always see it entering my body. .....
while the second one is when I am sleeping I always pray in the and I will pray out.but as soon as I wake I will feel very weak I can't be able to continue the prayer again

- Drinking blood in the dream means witchcraft initiation, satanic covenant, defilement.

for your information, you have been initiated into something, if you need a solution to this, locate any nearby MFM for deliverance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2014
smartn09: Can anyone interpret this to me pls, my friend was bitten by a mad dog in a dream.

- If a dog bites of attack someone in the dream, it suggests warning to look out for unfriendly friends around you. They are trickish and crafty full of betrayal and unthankfulness
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tranglatar
All ur dreams are the same.And Yes to ur question.
The Grace in ur 1st dream is the same in the second,3rd nd the fat woman et al.
Indeed,you seem often lucky nd u might nt knw bt pple around u noticed dis hence,d jealous.Meanin der is grace upon u.
Pray God to fight the remainin battle for u against a strange woman.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
esonuu: Oga johnwell,Pls wat could be the meaning of this dream "sum1 seeing himsef weeding green grasses beside his church in his hometown with his dad,mom & younger brother,in d same dream he saw his cousin who is a politician conveying people in a bus and it was like they were coming 4 a function/ceremony been held in d church,later on diff people were taking pictures wit diff kinds of attires/colours of clothe,one of them is john scheineder,a white man and world known pastor specifically in seventh day adventist church..from all indication,i was tryin to round up wit d work in order not to miss d occassion though never knew wat d occassion was for

- Church revival........., put more effort and weed them out.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ebankole...
Welcome on board !!!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Nostrils

Pray God for a change of enviroment if not ask him to remove you from unwanted location.

Presently,things ain't that fine,right? its depends on when u had this dream tho and your recent dream,if not pray and deliver urself as stated above.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
johnwell: @ebankole...
Welcome on board !!!

Thank u sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Ayadejino
According to the bible,warms stands for Devourer,devourer of good things.
In real like,Salt destroys warns,be thankful and pray God for more victory over every household devourer.
U must av perceived promise and fail and disappointment here and there.
that been said,it depends on when u had this dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
smartn09: Can anyone interpret this to me pls, my friend was bitten by a mad dog in a dream.

While man sleep at night the enemy/devil came to sow evil nd all sorts of destruction.
Dogs,are demons in disguise,you wanna pray nd go to be set free.
Vulnerable it is,ur friend must find God and attack back else?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Soclose007

To be honest u cant wake up strong.
suckin blood"means,been initiated unconsciously,hmmm,My brother,deliverance! deliverance! to denounce,withdraw urself from the coven and gathering of witchcraft gathering.
this is serious,Pls do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by temi4fash(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Saraha1:

Common! This year programe is not that difficult. The lord is your strenght.
Our effort shall not be in vain in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smartn09(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
johnwell:

- If a dog bites of attack someone in the dream, it suggests warning to look out for unfriendly friends around you. They are trickish and crafty full of betrayal and unthankfulness
yes this is a friend who just packed into a new apartment and meet two of his language speaking boys in the very house, quited by landlord due to their inability to Keep paying the house rent.Now the two boys appears to be stranded, having been of same language he reabsolved them to stay with him for two months if they can afford a rent anywhere, meanwhile the boys properties are still there and he is ancouring there with them.Although their staying is without the consent of the landlord but out of his own mercy. I bought your interpretation, thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Translatar

Now,its important i know exactly when u had this dream of yours?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebankole: @Translatar
Now,its important i know exactly when u had this dream of yours?

2nd August 2012
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Same dream in diff forms.
To God be all the Glory @Tranglatar.
All you need to know have been told here.Do not searchin for what u know already knw or go anywhere with any.
Rather,locate a bible living church & worship there & as u continue prayin' these told revelation will come to pass.
You are indeed destined to be great.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ebankole

Thanks so much !!!
It is well. May GOD protect me/us all form all unnecessary anxiety and may HE be exceedingly generous to you and Johnwell
if only you guys realise the worth of the succour you are providing via this media

keep it up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Johnwell and ebankole. Plz what does lion signify in a dream? couple of years back I had a dream where two lions were lieing on my path. I quitely tried to move without their attention. someone in d dream told me not to run as that can bring their attention to me. Later I managed to enter an uncompleted buildin still hiding from them and one of the lions actually came for me, lookin for me in the bushy uncompleted building. he didnt find me then i woke up.

Again last nyt, it appeared a lion was waiting for me outside. As I managed to enter a room the lion came forward in my direction. I quickly moved and banged the door against the him. the guy staggered back. then i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pls last nite i saw my sis with one big radio set, d radio ws talkn but i cant recolect wat it ws sayn.
Also i do see generator generating light and d one grinding casava/garri.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Barywhyte: @Johnwell and ebankole. [s]Plz what does lion signify in a dream? couple of years back I had a dream where two lions were lieing on my path. I quitely tried to move without their attention. someone in d dream told me not to run as that can bring their attention to me. Later I managed to enter an uncompleted buildin still hiding from them and one of the lions actually came for me, lookin for me in the bushy uncompleted building. he didnt find me then i woke up[/s].

Again last nyt, it appeared a lion was waiting for me outside. As I managed to enter a room the lion came forward in my direction. I quickly moved and banged the door against the him. the guy staggered back. then i woke up.

- To be chased by a lion in the dream signifies strong household attack, arrow from destiny killers

- To see one in-front of your house, preventing you from entering your house in the dream suggest sooner or later you may be given a quit notice, fierce neighbor in the offing.

Pray and ask the Lion of the Tribe of Judah to arise and devour those demonic lions
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Keziehenry: Pls last nite i saw my sis with one big radio set, d radio ws talkn but i cant recolect wat it ws sayn.
Also i do see generator generating light and d one grinding casava/garri.

in the spirit, Radio portends continuous news, unbelieving, contentious, tradition.

- If the volume and, or the program was pleasant, it foretells a happy domestic life

- If the radio gave trouble or irritatingly loud, it portends argument, or serious differences that need to be reconcile

- If the radio is bad, expect fake news that may be misleading.

- If you dream of a radio tower, it signifies call for evangelism

But since you didn't hear what the radio said......
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Soclose007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
johnwell:

- Drinking blood in the dream means witchcraft initiation, satanic covenant, defilement.

for your information, you have been initiated into something, if you need a solution to this, locate any nearby MFM for deliverance.
sorry let me make it clear (sucking blood) that black worm that used to live inside water when stick the body it start sucking someones blood ....I always used to see it in the dream sticking to my body
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Keziehenry
Your sis carry d radio,u cudn't hear coz der seems to b a bit disconectn betwin u nd ur sis,U nid to mov closer to her,ther is somtin goin on in her life or rada she wnt to share with u which mite b of benefit to u also.
Lastly,what eva she says,wil be of benefit to U,the gen,lite,gari stands for,a word of benefit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (183) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.