Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515518 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:29am On Aug 30, 2014
...to these dreams untill the Lord intervened through prayers and meditations.
Indeed,the Lord is his name,am only a young one yet he gives/gave me such grace.
Thank u Lord.
amen
Remember,our dreams is our true reflection..Goodmorning all.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 4:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!
A close friend dreamt that he was eating corn and coconut, what could this mean, thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2014
This is the most important thread on Nairaland. Special tanks to Ebankole and Johnwell!

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by android666: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
I was sitting under a tree in d garden,when I say a dog but tried to shield myself from it but somehow d say saw me and became aggressive but I immediately turned into a very big tree,then d dog became afraid,and couldn't move.

Secondly,I say myself in d market with a woman that operates a salon in my area,I wasn't properly dressed but was carrying peak milk and other provisions which were heavy but a boy who worked for me b4 offered to help and take it my house but on walking with d salon owner we saw someone selling dates she bought for herself I wanted to take from her but she said she rather buy for me which she did and I ate it.

The boy that took the load home for me started cleaning my sitting room and I dreamt a day earlier that my daughter was also cleaning my sitting room
Forgive typos and lack of punctuation I was typing fast coz I didn't want to forget d dreams.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Android666

You first dream,the garden is like the house of God,a peace place and or a place of safefy,The closer you are to GOD the better: In all,thank God u weren't bite,the tree means,Under the shield or unbrella.
Thank GOD FOR U.
You need to appraciate God here

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by android666: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
ebankole: @Android666

You first dream,the garden is like the house of God,a peace place and or a place of safefy,The closer you are to GOD the better: In all,thank God u weren't bite,the tree means,Under the shield or unbrella.
Thank GOD FOR U.
You need to appraciate God here
Thanks.what of d other ones.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by banjicom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please help me interpret dis dream I dreamt last night...... I dreamt I was talking to dis girl, in dat dream the girl seems 2 be my girlfriend( presently I don't have a girlfriend o) we were chatting in dat dream for a while b4 me and d girl started walking on a lonely path. Finally we get to a very big running River ( it like a dirty stream sha!) , the girl now tell me dat we have 2 cross d river! but in d dream i told her No dat it is too dangerous......... After we argue for a while, she jump Into d water and I didn't see her again then I turned back.

Plz can u help me interprete d meaning of dis dream, it has been bothering me since morning God Bless You.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Android666

Ur second dream,
Stop seeking help from people,the Lord says,though things might be all fine now,but remember,unless the Lords builds the builder labor in vain.
He said,u don't have to let it out or show it before the world what u are going thru,that its he who can help.
Pray for God to help u & he'll send help.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Android666
lastly,your former worker,ur kid,& d person that bought somthin4 u bt: .Insted of given u out of hers got u anoda 1 are all same
In al,sims u are embarkin on a prayer or somethin,as a result of some issues goin on in ur life rite nw?
Ur indid nid helper nd mor prayer.Bt,kip it up,as d cleanin up is takin place nw.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Benjicom
What u saw is a sign/warnin.
Becareful of woman,God saw thru u my brother,You seem to be a woman lover,if u knw what i mean.
Yes,Be careful of strange woman/gal
Repent of ur ways when it come to anythin feminine,its just a warning..warning..warnin to that u won't end up exchangin ur destiny for a mere few min enjoymnt

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by android666: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
ebankole: @Android666
lastly,your former worker,ur kid,& d person that bought somthin4 u bt: .Insted of given u out of hers got u anoda 1 are all same
In al,sims u are embarkin on a prayer or somethin,as a result of some issues goin on in ur life rite nw?
Ur indid nid helper nd mor prayer.Bt,kip it up,as d cleanin up is takin place nw.
Thanks,may God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
ebankole: @Engrsirwhyte

Was this same house u'd first ever experience sexual experience?
If not let me knw.
But if so, then,what was given to u signifies,purity,a sweatwiper,meaning,there was something u left or taking from while at ur former place,the load carrier is like a destiny carrier lady,but out of all she is taken their portion..
Tanks @ebankole. De ans to ur question is no
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
ebankole pls what's the interpretation of a dream where someone is eating corn and coconut, thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by banjicom(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
ebankole: @Benjicom
I'll get back to you,have to run now.
thanks
Thanks bro I will be waiting cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
firstEVA: ebankole pls what's the interpretation of a dream where someone is eating corn and coconut, thanks.
No form of eaten in the dream is good.
In all,its a sign of attack,been fed somthin unpleasant.
Cry,pray God to destroy the spirit of poverty.DECLARE i wnt &vomit it & b deliver frm spiritual atak
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
banjicom:
Thanks bro I will be waiting cheesy

Replied.
Stroll up.
Becarefull as stated up there.
A strange women are out there looking for whose destiny/life to destroy.
thank God u didn't enter with her or heed perhaps this is the reason u are gettin the warning now.
its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by banjicom(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
ebankole:

Replied.
Stroll up.
Becarefull as stated up there.
A strange women are out there looking for whose destiny/life to destroy.
thank God u didn't enter with her or heed perhaps this is the reason u are gettin the warning now.
its well.

Thanks bro
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayobase(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Saraha1:

Tell me something. What will the thread relate to?

Share with me once the thread is created.

A "funny" thread it will be though. .....pre-deliverance pieces of advice related.

I will surely keep u posted.

howz ur day?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayobase:

A "funny" thread it will be though. .....pre-deliverance pieces of advice related.

I will surely keep u posted.

howz ur day?

My day was good even though lot of thinking were involve. Is all good we shall survive
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls what is d meаning this dreаm ам а seilor.I was working on а ship аnd I fell into d seа аnd а white robe surrounded my body but I hold а stick before my other crew come to bring me out.

secondly I was on а small ship аnd we had collision with а bigger ship I sаw myself hаnging on а tree аnd singing prаise to God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
I had a dream last night, I was bit confused cause I do understand my dreams...but this one is different...

Had a dream, in the dream there were something like curfew,like a particular place that no one is suppose to pass... And there were other people at the other part... But. I wasn't allow to pass, their was also some policemen guiding the area... Later I saw myself on a bike with a man I knew help me by bypassing those force men and he took me out of that place to the other part.... What confused me is that dis man is dead already going to a year now...he was one of my family member.... .. And this not d first time I do have this type of dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2014
@Kkoffo
Ocean of life it is that leads one to no where or direction.
you obviously have been prayer to be deliver or set free from one thing or the other.
That ocean means,death,confusion,destrution and directionless.
You've been avin this stagnation in ur life bt today d Lord is tellin u,Out of it,its time to experince fredom.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
@Kkoffo
.....your reason for praising God means,song of victiory.Thank God u don't got drown,Congrats.
Certainly,you av been delivered from untimely death,delay in progress.The lord has lifed nd took above the ocean to a peacful and settles area.
U shall experience peace henforth,but,u must serve God and be thankful for these.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2014
@Odun4Love.
To be limited means to be enclosed or restricted.
And none,can explore or experience anything new while in the same spot.
You case is like that of been under war/spell or fear.
You ve been taking away from every form of limitations in ur life.
The dead man,is a way to tell u that its a spirit world we live him.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Father once again,let thy name be glorify,God unless the Lord build the house its builders labor in vain,unless he watches over the city the watch men stand guard in vain.
Be magnify.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2014
ebankole: Father once again,let thy name be glorify,God unless the Lord build the house its builders labor in vain,unless he watches over the city the watch men stand guard in vain.
Be magnify.

Brother Good morning, I just return from church, a three nights program that end on 1st..... How your side?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2014
ebankole: @Odun4Love.
To be limited means to be enclosed or restricted.
And none,can explore or experience anything new while in the same spot.
You case is like that of been under war/spell or fear.
You ve been taking away from every form of limitations in ur life.
The dead man,is a way to tell u that its a spirit world we live him.
Thank God
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2014
johnwell:

Brother Good morning, I just return from church, a three nights program that end on 1st..... How your side?

GLORY be to the Lord.
I saw you text and i did.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayobase(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Saraha1:

My day was good even though lot of thinking were involve. Is all good we shall survive

all shall be well in Jesus name.

fashioned thinking is necessary to advance.

we shall surely survive.....nothing is impossible with Him.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
PRAYERS TO CLAIM GOOD DREAMS
1. Divine joy from above come forth and locate me, in the name of Jesus

2. I claim every blessings and opportunities I had in the dream, in the name of Jesus

3. O Lord, let streams, rivers and oceans of blessings flow into my life, in Jesus name

4. My helpers, locate and help me out by fire, in Jesus name

5. I reverse every mourning to laughter and joy in the name of Jesus

6. Thou laughter that suddenly seize in my mouth as a result of bad dreams attack, my God shall restore you in the name of Jesus

7. This is my season of laughter; it shall not be polluted by powers of darkness in the name of Jesus

8. My hands which enemies tied in the dream to cause failure in my life receive freedom by fire in Jesus name

9. My Father & my God, convert my test to testimonies, & my trials to triumph in the name of Jesus

10. You my life, be set free from curses & bewitchment in the name of Jesus

11. I claim freedom from arrows of fearful & restless dreams in the name of Jesus

12. I fire back every arrows & gun-shots fired against me in the Name of Jesus

13. I shall arise and shine in the name of Jesus

14. I welcome spirit that add value to my life into my destiny in Jesus name

15. I receive divine gladness therefore sorrow disappear in my life in the name of Jesus

16. Thou beauty of God in me, you shall not fade, spring forth speedily in the name of Jesus

17. I tap in unlimited power of success in the name of Jesus

18. You my carrier, you shall not sink, arise & shine in the name of Jesus

19. My father & my God, turn my cry into laughter in the name of Jesus

20. Miracle of God, envelop every step I take in the journey of my life, in the name of Jesus

21. Financial failure in my life, disappear in the name of Jesus

22. Fresh anointing from above, come upon me now in the name of Jesus

23. Angels of the Living God, be my watchmen day & night in the name of Jesus

24. My God shall move me from minimum to maximum in Jesus name

25. Songs of lamentations in my mouth, stop in the name of Jesus

26. I claim vehicle of success against vehicle of failure in Jesus name

27. I shall not be candidate of kidnappers in the name of Jesus

28. Holy Ghost, empower me for great signs & wonders in Jesus name

29. My Father My Father, lift me above poverty & disgrace in Jesus name

30. I disengage myself from dark powers & receive unconditional freedom in Jesus name

31. My Father, My Father, let every arrows of affliction go back to sender in the name of Jesus

32. Every evil dream troubling my matching forward, disappear in the name of Jesus

33. As no one can hinder the glory of the moon, my glory shall appear & favor me in the name of Jesus

34. Every profitable opportunity killed in my life in the dream, resurrect by the resurrecting power of God, in the name of Jesus

35. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I recover my wealth in the alter of darkness in Jesus name

36. You my spirit, escape from prison of darkness in the name of Jesus

37. My wealth in the warehouse of darkness, receive freedom by thunder & locate me

38. Every evil register having my name, catch fire & roast to ashes in Jesus name

39. Every court of darkness set against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

40. Every wicked judgment delivered against me by the court of darkness, I nullify you with the Blood of Jesus

41. O God arise & cleanse me inside & out in the name of Jesus

42. Grace of the Most High God, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus

43. My Father, My Father, visit me with harvest of breakthroughs in the name of Jesus

44. My legs shall not slip in the journey of life in the name of Jesus

45. I wash my hands from sins & idolatry with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

46. My body, receive sound health & be strong in Jesus name

47. My problems, I cast you into the lake of fire in Jesus name

48. Wealth of God in me, increase by fire in the name of Jesus

49. My heart remains pure before God in the name of Jesus

50. My Angels of blessings, locate me for signs & wonders in Jesus name

51. What spiritual robbers stole from me, I recover back hundred folds in Jesus Name

52. My heaven, open unto now for signs and wonders in Jesus name

53. My father, re-arrange my life for prosperity & success in Jesus name

54. Wind of darkness shall not work against my marriage in the name of Jesus

55. Ideas of greatness in my dream, translate to reality in the name of Jesus

56. I cancel & overcome every form of profitless hard work in the name of Jesus

57. I claim promotion and success against demotion and failure in Jesus name

58. I claim breakthrough against poverty in the name of Jesus

59. I revers every whirlwind attack against me to success & breakthrough

60. I pull off garment of & wear garment of success in the name of Jesus

61. I recover by fire what I lost through the dream in the name of Jesus

62. I reverse curses issued against me to prosperity & success in the name of Jesus

63. Angels of God, fight for me & claim for me what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

64. My father, My Father, let peace reign in my life in the name of Jesus

65. Light of God, shine in every area dominated by darkness in my life in the name of Jesus

66. I disengage my life from unprofitable venture for profitable projects in the name of Jesus

67. I wash my hands clean of dream iniquity with the blood of Jesus

68. Every food I ate in the dream making me useless in the physical, I purge you from my system with the blood of Jesus

69. I shall experience favour and mercy of God and of men in the name of Jesus

70. I shall be a lender to nations and not a borrower in Jesus name

71. I claim visions that shall expose me to greatness in the name of Jesus

72. I shall be the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus

73. I claim business and carrier increase, in the name of Jesus

74. I reclaim my business/carrier territory handed over to others in the name of Jesus

75. Blood of Jesus, magnetize success to me in the name of Jesus

76. What I lost through evil monitoring powers, I reclaim them back in the name of Jesus

77. Yokes in my life die, success appear in the name of Jesus

78. Angels of God, press the belly of devourer to vomit my blessings by fire, in the name of Jesus

79. I claimed enlarge coast of business & finances in the name of Jesus

80. Abundant progress & success envelop me by fire in the name of Jesus

81. What strange money in the dream suffered me, I recover back hundred fold in the physical in the name of Jesus

82. I receive divine healings in the name of Jesus

83. O Lord of war, convert every effects of rituals against me to success & breakthrough in the name of Jesus

84. I break every backbone of idols assign against me& claim my benefits in the name of Jesus

85. Power of resurrection, fall upon my destiny for signs & wonders in the name of Jesus

86. I cleanse myself of every manner of problems in the name of Jesus

87. I claim victory over every manner of household wickedness in the name of Jesus

88. I reclaim what evil prayers claimed from me in the name of Jesus

89. My star shall not cooperate with failure in the name of Jesus

90. I receive healing from wounds of serpents and scorpions in the name of Jesus

91. Spirit of God, rule my spirit, soul & body in the name of Jesus

92. My destiny, reject every manner of evil loads, in the name of Jesus

93. Every message of untimely death announce to swallow me shall not manifest in the name of Jesus

94. I convert every evil word spoken against me to success in the name of Jesus

95. I claim success over stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus

96. I claim victory over sex in the dream in the name of Jesus

97. Power of God, take over my household in the name of Jesus

98. I reclaim by fire what I lost through sex in the dream, in the name of Jesus

99. I reclaim by fire what I lost through eating in the dream in the name of Jesus

100. I convert my fear to victory in the name of Jesus

101. I shall not miss my divine timing on earth in the name of Jesus

102. By word of prophesy, I recover what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

103. By word of prophesy, every idol of my father’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

104. By word of prophesy, every idol of my mother’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

105. By word of prophesy, I claim fountain wealth declared in my favour in the name of Jesus

106. By word of prophesy, all good things I see in the dream, I possess by fire in the name of Jesus

107. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over ragging flood assigned against me in the dream, in the name of Jesus

108. By word of prophesy, I claim my fortunes in the hands of the enemy in the name of Jesus

109. By word of prophesy, I possess anointing of God assign for me in the dream in the name of Jesus

110. By word of prophesy, I am the head and not the tail

111. By word of prophesy, I shall locate & be blessed by anyone ordained by God to help & or bless me in the name of Jesus

112. By word of prophesy, my honour shall locate me in the name of Jesus

113. By word of prophesy, my joy shall not end in sorrow in the name of Jesus

114. By word of prophesy, success I achieved in the dream shall manifest in the name of Jesus

115. By word of prophesy, my God shall be my refuge in the name of Jesus

116. By word of prophesy, my horn of dignity shall be lifted up high in the name of Jesus

117. By word of prophesy, my cup of salvation shall not depart from my hands in the name of Jesus

118. By word of prophesy, my eagle shall fly high by fire in the name of Jesus

119. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over my strong enemies in the name of Jesus

120. By word of prophesy, my light of righteousness shall shine & never quench in the name of Jesus

121. By word of prophesy, I shall be a shining star as revealed in my dream in the name of Jesus

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.