Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516589 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kazzman(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!
Thanks to OP,I so much appreciate this enlightment about dream but there is a contribution I would like to make.Though many people may seems to overlook or ignore my point,we have some people who dream and its the opposite that eventually happened in real life.Myself for example i never had a straight dream and i can interprete it myself without consulting anybody.What would you say to that?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shesszi(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
Mine is almost 2 months now I dreamt that a. Frnd called me to go some where for a job opening so wen I got there it was 3 of us so the first guy was disqualified and my turn came I went to the lady and she said I was lucky that my name have been printed for those that will resume work so I left. So its like I brought I bike there and one of frnd borrowed it, so while going out I collected the bike only to realize on my way home that d tire in front is deflated so I decided to park it in my cousin's house and I woke up. Thanks pls any meaning

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by VantagePoint: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
SeaGold:

Do you believe in the spiritual dimension of life aside the physical reality?

You answer will engage me further
Yes.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Kazzman: Thanks to OP,I so much appreciate this enlightment about dream but there is a contribution I would like to make.Though many people may seems to overlook or ignore my point,we have some people who dream and its the opposite that eventually happened in real life.Myself for example i never had a straight dream and i can interprete it myself without consulting anybody.What would you say to that?

that is your gift
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2014
PRAYERS TO CLAIM GOOD DREAMS

1. Divine joy from above come forth and locate me, in the name of Jesus

2. I claim every blessings and opportunities I had in the dream, in the name of Jesus

3. O Lord, let streams, rivers and oceans of blessings flow into my life, in Jesus name

4. My helpers, locate and help me out by fire, in Jesus name

5. I reverse every mourning to laughter and joy in the name of Jesus

6. Thou laughter that suddenly seize in my mouth as a result of bad dreams attack, my God shall restore you in the name of Jesus

7. This is my season of laughter; it shall not be polluted by powers of darkness in the name of Jesus

8. My hands which enemies tied in the dream to cause failure in my life receive freedom by fire in Jesus name

9. My Father & my God, convert my test to testimonies, & my trials to triumph in the name of Jesus

10. You my life, be set free from curses & bewitchment in the name of Jesus

11. I claim freedom from arrows of fearful & restless dreams in the name of Jesus

12. I fire back every arrows & gun-shots fired against me in the Name of Jesus

13. I shall arise and shine in the name of Jesus

14. I welcome spirit that add value to my life into my destiny in Jesus name

15. I receive divine gladness therefore sorrow disappear in my life in the name of Jesus

16. Thou beauty of God in me, you shall not fade, spring forth speedily in the name of Jesus

17. I tap in unlimited power of success in the name of Jesus

18. You my carrier, you shall not sink, arise & shine in the name of Jesus

19. My father & my God, turn my cry into laughter in the name of Jesus

20. Miracle of God, envelop every step I take in the journey of my life, in the name of Jesus

21. Financial failure in my life, disappear in the name of Jesus

22. Fresh anointing from above, come upon me now in the name of Jesus

23. Angels of the Living God, be my watchmen day & night in the name of Jesus

24. My God shall move me from minimum to maximum in Jesus name

25. Songs of lamentations in my mouth, stop in the name of Jesus

26. I claim vehicle of success against vehicle of failure in Jesus name

27. I shall not be candidate of kidnappers in the name of Jesus

28. Holy Ghost, empower me for great signs & wonders in Jesus name

29. My Father My Father, lift me above poverty & disgrace in Jesus name

30. I disengage myself from dark powers & receive unconditional freedom in Jesus name

31. My Father, My Father, let every arrows of affliction go back to sender in the name of Jesus

32. Every evil dream troubling my matching forward, disappear in the name of Jesus

33. As no one can hinder the glory of the moon, my glory shall appear & favor me in the name of Jesus

34. Every profitable opportunity killed in my life in the dream, resurrect by the resurrecting power of God, in the name of Jesus

35. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I recover my wealth in the alter of darkness in Jesus name

36. You my spirit, escape from prison of darkness in the name of Jesus

37. My wealth in the warehouse of darkness, receive freedom by thunder & locate me

38. Every evil register having my name, catch fire & roast to ashes in Jesus name

39. Every court of darkness set against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

40. Every wicked judgment delivered against me by the court of darkness, I nullify you with the Blood of Jesus

41. O God arise & cleanse me inside & out in the name of Jesus

42. Grace of the Most High God, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus

43. My Father, My Father, visit me with harvest of breakthroughs in the name of Jesus

44. My legs shall not slip in the journey of life in the name of Jesus

45. I wash my hands from sins & idolatry with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

46. My body, receive sound health & be strong in Jesus name

47. My problems, I cast you into the lake of fire in Jesus name

48. Wealth of God in me, increase by fire in the name of Jesus

49. My heart remains pure before God in the name of Jesus

50. My Angels of blessings, locate me for signs & wonders in Jesus name

51. What spiritual robbers stole from me, I recover back hundred folds in Jesus Name

52. My heaven, open unto now for signs and wonders in Jesus name

53. My father, re-arrange my life for prosperity & success in Jesus name

54. Wind of darkness shall not work against my marriage in the name of Jesus

55. Ideas of greatness in my dream, translate to reality in the name of Jesus

56. I cancel & overcome every form of profitless hard work in the name of Jesus

57. I claim promotion and success against demotion and failure in Jesus name

58. I claim breakthrough against poverty in the name of Jesus

59. I revers every whirlwind attack against me to success & breakthrough

60. I pull off garment of & wear garment of success in the name of Jesus

61. I recover by fire what I lost through the dream in the name of Jesus

62. I reverse curses issued against me to prosperity & success in the name of Jesus

63. Angels of God, fight for me & claim for me what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

64. My father, My Father, let peace reign in my life in the name of Jesus

65. Light of God, shine in every area dominated by darkness in my life in the name of Jesus

66. I disengage my life from unprofitable venture for profitable projects in the name of Jesus

67. I wash my hands clean of dream iniquity with the blood of Jesus

68. Every food I ate in the dream making me useless in the physical, I purge you from my system with the blood of Jesus

69. I shall experience favour and mercy of God and of men in the name of Jesus

70. I shall be a lender to nations and not a borrower in Jesus name

71. I claim visions that shall expose me to greatness in the name of Jesus

72. I shall be the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus

73. I claim business and carrier increase, in the name of Jesus

74. I reclaim my business/carrier territory handed over to others in the name of Jesus

75. Blood of Jesus, magnetize success to me in the name of Jesus

76. What I lost through evil monitoring powers, I reclaim them back in the name of Jesus

77. Yokes in my life die, success appear in the name of Jesus

78. Angels of God, press the belly of devourer to vomit my blessings by fire, in the name of Jesus

79. I claimed enlarge coast of business & finances in the name of Jesus

80. Abundant progress & success envelop me by fire in the name of Jesus

81. What strange money in the dream suffered me, I recover back hundred fold in the physical in the name of Jesus

82. I receive divine healings in the name of Jesus

83. O Lord of war, convert every effects of rituals against me to success & breakthrough in the name of Jesus

84. I break every backbone of idols assign against me& claim my benefits in the name of Jesus

85. Power of resurrection, fall upon my destiny for signs & wonders in the name of Jesus

86. I cleanse myself of every manner of problems in the name of Jesus

87. I claim victory over every manner of household wickedness in the name of Jesus

88. I reclaim what evil prayers claimed from me in the name of Jesus

89. My star shall not cooperate with failure in the name of Jesus

90. I receive healing from wounds of serpents and scorpions in the name of Jesus

91. Spirit of God, rule my spirit, soul & body in the name of Jesus

92. My destiny, reject every manner of evil loads, in the name of Jesus

93. Every message of untimely death announce to swallow me shall not manifest in the name of Jesus

94. I convert every evil word spoken against me to success in the name of Jesus

95. I claim success over stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus

96. I claim victory over sex in the dream in the name of Jesus

97. Power of God, take over my household in the name of Jesus

98. I reclaim by fire what I lost through sex in the dream, in the name of Jesus

99. I reclaim by fire what I lost through eating in the dream in the name of Jesus

100. I convert my fear to victory in the name of Jesus

101. I shall not miss my divine timing on earth in the name of Jesus

102. By word of prophesy, I recover what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

103. By word of prophesy, every idol of my father’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

104. By word of prophesy, every idol of my mother’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

105. By word of prophesy, I claim fountain wealth declared in my favour in the name of Jesus

106. By word of prophesy, all good things I see in the dream, I possess by fire in the name of Jesus

107. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over ragging flood assigned against me in the dream, in the name of Jesus

108. By word of prophesy, I claim my fortunes in the hands of the enemy in the name of Jesus

109. By word of prophesy, I possess anointing of God assign for me in the dream in the name of Jesus

110. By word of prophesy, I am the head and not the tail

111. By word of prophesy, I shall locate & be blessed by anyone ordained by God to help & or bless me in the name of Jesus

112. By word of prophesy, my honour shall locate me in the name of Jesus

113. By word of prophesy, my joy shall not end in sorrow in the name of Jesus

114. By word of prophesy, success I achieved in the dream shall manifest in the name of Jesus

115. By word of prophesy, my God shall be my refuge in the name of Jesus

116. By word of prophesy, my horn of dignity shall be lifted up high in the name of Jesus

117. By word of prophesy, my cup of salvation shall not depart from my hands in the name of Jesus

118. By word of prophesy, my eagle shall fly high by fire in the name of Jesus

119. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over my strong enemies in the name of Jesus

120. By word of prophesy, my light of righteousness shall shine & never quench in the name of Jesus

121. By word of prophesy, I shall be a shining star as revealed in my dream in the name of Jesus

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Please, help, some days ago, I was made a king in my dream, what actually does it mean? tnx.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by holajeedayy: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2014
i av a drem and we had a discusion...myself ,a man and a lady ...we ar all nigerian sitting in a round table..d gel ask the man som question and d man said to d gel dat his she a spy such dat d gel cud lead to his depotation later we now discova d gel is a student in dubai and d man is a network engineer bt it lyk he paper or certification document is nt complete n me my self wz listen to dem
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2014
Johnwell, a friend returned to his parked car but met it in flame. The funny thing is that people around the vehicle watch it burning without offering to help until he extinguish the fire himself not before the car has attained partial damage.

What does this ugly incident portrays for my friend in real life?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by holajeedayy: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2014
i av a drem and we had a discusion...myself ,a man and a lady ...we ar all nigerian sitting in a round table..d gel ask the man som question and d man said to d gel dat his she a spy such dat d gel cud lead to his depotation later we now discova d gel is a student in dubai and d man is a network engineer bt it lyk he paper or certification document is nt complete n me my self wz listen to dem ......i dont know d intepretation plsss
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2014
VantagePoint:
Yes.
Our spiritual life feed and propels our physical life and you need a spirit filled discerning mind to be able to decode certain messages transmitted through the dream phase. The dream phase act as an independent conveyor of "informations" between the spirit and the body. Sort of a connecting channel that gives meaning to life

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2014
Elesta: Thank u for coming up wit this. Dreams play a very important role in our lives. Please help me interprete this dream.I was in a bus like a private bus,near my office and my brother was inside,so I saw a friend of mine in his personal car and I rushed out of the bus to go and meet him,but unfortunately I didn't meet him,so I ran back to d bus,only to discover that my shoe had fallen out while I was rushing out to go and meet d guy.I asked my brother he said d shoe fell out and remain small,it won't have fallen out oh.So I was on bare foot.I was now complaining in d dream dat d person I rushed out to go and meet I didn't meet him,now coming back to where I was b4 I can't find my shoe. Please what does it mean?? Really worried

I can attempt two interpretations (note: not perfect)to this dream of yours:

1. That friend of yours you went to meet, I think deep inside you, you admire him and you might want him to be your man or husby. If this is the case, then you not meeting him might simply means he won't/cant be your man.

And loosing ur shoe and remaining bear footed might mean if you hold on to him, he will break ur heart and you will loose d other man/men that wia holding unto you whom you take for granted.

2. It could also be an admonition saying: Do not because abandon/neglect your close relatives just because of a lover. If that lover of your's fails you, you have no wia to go back to else ur relatives. "You left ur bro in the bus and ran to ur friend"
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: 1. I saw my late dad in our previous rented apartment n both of us ar heading to sumwhere, we get to a point where it seems dia is no pathways, i told him dt dis is no road here may b we shud pass anoda place n he said there is road n b4 we proceed he said "he wanna ease himself n he gava me a black portfolio bag, that i shud help him hold d bag til he cums back n he entered nearby bush to ease himself.....i was @ a corner waiting for him wen i woke up.....
2.Seeing myself among my secondary sch mates...
3. Wet dreams...is it diabolical?
4. Seeing myself in an unknown land dinning wit colleagues..
5. Seeing myself swimming in a pool...
PLS, I NEED AN INTERPRETATION TO EACH OF THE DREAMS... THANKS!

Seeing a dead parent or relative is very bad, it could mean that the spirit of death is hovering around you.
Seeing oneself among secondary school. Mates connotes demotion, you are still backwards and need to pray more against spirit of setback.
Swimming in an ocean is Demonic, u've been initiated into a marine kingdom. But swimminig in a pool is stagnation, you work hard but hardly see result.
Dining with colleagues in a strange land is bad. Eating. Generally is bad.
You need deliverance and come closer to God cos u are very far from him

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2014
I have re-ocurring dreams of hesitating to make a jump or climb something out of fear. Even sometimes someone urges me to do it and I see someone else doing the same thing.
(2) What does it mean to see oneself driving or been driven by someone.
(3) What does seeing onself wear a military outfit or been in a position of authority mean.
I 'd be grateful for a candid interpretion. Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Benswaggy: Please, help, some days ago, I was made a king in my dream, what actually does it mean? tnx.
It. Depends where u were made the king.
If it was in a strange land, beside a stream, in ur village, with strange ppl around then u have been initiated into a demonic cult. But if u were made a king in church at home with mum/dad around or in your place of work then get ready for celebrations

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
2sExy1: tell her it is 2sexy. she knows me as 2sexy.

hmmm... na wa o.
Ok.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Akalia: I have re-ocurring dreams of hesitating to make a jump or climb something out of fear. Even sometimes someone urges me to do it and I see someone else doing the same thing.
(3) What does seeing onself wear a military outfit or been in a position of authority mean.
Driving or been driven has to do with divine speed.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by BestNaija(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Interpreting dreams is superstitious and it tends to control your life. Beware.
Believe in God only.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
LLVelly: In a dream, a man dat I came to his place gave me a gold necklace and a silver ring.
#IntepreteASAP
smiley
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yomi007k(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Pls help,
I had a dream my old time pal travelled a long journey to visit me n we were discussing d kind of business he could venture into, were about eating together den I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2014
agonbello:

I can attempt two interpretations (note: not perfect)to this dream of yours:

1. That friend of yours you went to meet, I think deep inside you, you admire him and you might want him to be your man or husby. If this is the case, then you not meeting him might simply means he won't/cant be your man.

And loosing ur shoe and remaining bear footed might mean if you hold on to him, he will break ur heart and you will loose d other man/men that wia holding unto you whom you take for granted.

2. It could also be an admonition saying: Do not because abandon/neglect your close relatives just because of a lover. If that lover of your's fails you, you have no wia to go back to else ur relatives. "You left ur bro in the bus and ran to ur friend"

OP that's what is hpning in my life right now.I'm with someone but the guy just dey annoy me lately and there's someone else coming around me that is better financially and behaviour wise too.D person I'm with now is seriously mis behaving thus annoying me.so what do I do now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2014
goldiam: please what does it mean to kill snails in the dream not one but many,was hitting them with stone one by one.i will be xpecting ur prompt response.thanks
Snails are stagnation
Killing them means God wants to elevate you so you need to pray against spirit of delay and stagnation

4 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Mogenerous(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tunde1200(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Nice advice bro but I think these is a scientific way off interpretations

SirAweezy:

I beg to disagree with the above.. Sir.

Saddness in dreams doesn't have two meaning.. It'll happen.. Except by divine intervention(which is prayer).

Once you miss a bus in the dream or you are to resume a Job which they called you for.. But unfortunately you couldn't get it again in that dream.. Pls tell the person to pray!

By the way... Why don't you support ur interpretation with evidence, bible or Koran anything you believe in...

I assume with this your gift of interpretation.. You should be able to interprets leafs too. If not work harder pls.

I didn't write this to rubbish your good intention.. I'm writing to save you from blasphemy. (Which has the greatest rot).

Thank you sir!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Elesta:

OP that's what is hpning in my life right now.I'm with someone but the guy just dey annoy me lately and there's someone else coming around me that is better financially and behaviour wise too.D person I'm with now is seriously mis behaving thus annoying me.so what do I do now.

Hmm.

According to ur dream, the one that disappoints you is the one you are holding unto. While the one that is holding unto you is "suppose" to be the best. If we are to go strictly by the dream, the second guy is ur man, and if you neglect the 2nd guy and hold on to d 1st, d u will loose both.

However, my advice is for you to pray hard. Ask your Lord to make a good choice for you between the two, and I believe He won't let you down.

Like I said, I don't interpret dreams, I only attempt to give meaning to dreams. Despite the fact that I correctly predicted ur situation, just put my attempt into consideration but don't take it serious.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
Driving or been driven has to do with divine speed.
thanks for your interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mogenerous: Had this dream long ago but it still bothers me... Had the dream like a year after my dad die. I was frequently seeing until this very day. He came him and took my hands then headed to a room where he keeps his credentials.. he placed a white bowl filled with water, added something's including pepper, all ds small pepper that some people use in making herbs for sick people... I then asked him if he was leaving again, he smiled and said, no am here to stay... and I woke up... what baffles me is I haven't really been seeing in my dreams liked I used to since then. I hardly even see him in my dreams now

I guess your father (may his soul rest in peace) was successful in his field (shows u his credentials). If you succeed like him, be ready to work hard, face challenges and difficulties(pepper).

God knows best.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomi007k: Pls help,
I had a dream my old time pal travelled a long journey to visit me n we were discussing d kind of business he could venture into, were about eating together den I woke up.
Don't cut the ties of good friendship and you shall be successful in life.

God knows best.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by deltateam: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
freecocoa: And they have to hide under cork? Hmm I don't want suitors everywhere o jare, I want my man.

To me I think it has to do with ur personality.Guys are intimidated by you sotay they have to hide under cork to avoid u upon sey they like u.

But good news babe am not intimidated by u.Am only thrilled by ur intelligence and personality.Holla @ ur guy.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by WildChild00(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
CzarChris: Personally, I believe in the hidden interpretation and the ability of dreams to have information on the future, present and past.
But that does not rule out that sometimes our subconscious mind plays tricks on us that we sometimes take to be real.
For example, I hate okro soup, but yesterday I visited an aunty who served me okro soup and eba as entertainment. When I looked into the soup, I saw the energy that went into it, I just managed to eat it just to be polite. When I got home I almost smoked a pack of B&H and drank 2 bottles of stout just to get the taste out of my mouth, only to find myself eating that same okro soup in the dream.
Some people watch horror movies only to re-enact it in their dream life.
Those this scenario I painted above also count for eating in the dream?

This is absolutely ture, during the day, what we feed out eyes, ears, thought on, has something to do with our dreams during the night time, there are times one will be worried about something e.g. Not be killed or failed an examination, there is the possibility that such person will dream dreams that has to do with those occurance, or like you said watching an horror movie, tooo, one can dream dreams seeing himself or herself with zombies, due to wat he/she has feed the eyes with during d day.

Finally, dreams sometimes occurs as a result of our inner mind and thought during the day. Some people can be so worried and during night time, dey dream the negative or positive of wat they where thinking about. Dreams can be real to me only wen you dont think about it during the day.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Akalia: I have re-ocurring dreams of hesitating to make a jump or climb something out of fear. Even sometimes someone urges me to do it and I see someone else doing the same thing.

1. You are about to take a step that will lead to ur breakthrough, but fear is holding u down.

2. If u r driving: u r or will b a leader or If u r a man,take good care marriage if u r, and if u aren't, u r about to b grin.

If som1 is driving u: u just had or will have a new leader. If u r a woman, be respectful to ur hubby, if u aren't married, u r about to b grin.

3. Almost same as one.

In summary "LEADERSHIP" is d main point of ur dream(s).

God knows best
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SirAweezy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
ledafaze:

Dreams are not just what you can interpreted like that... I almost started this thread on Nairaland some time back till I realise the fact that the meaning of dreams differs for every subject. What an object denotes for a subject might not be what same object denote for another subject.

Some busses might be carrying those that will die in the nearest future and if u have been praying not to die, u will miss the bus while some busses are meant to carry someone from a wrong location to the right location.

See, I am not saying the op is right... And I am also trying to say that he is not right... But for u to be able to fully comprehend someone's dream, u must be consistent with that person's dream log...

Have a log book for ur dreams and write in it everyday and with that, u will start understanding ur dream uraelf.
100% with you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.