Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517219 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Betapapa
Everythin you said it is my brother except that i won't say you mum hate you per se.
Wait,when last did you buy a gift for ur mum?
You seem to be around people are quite sensitive to everythin around you.
This is what u shud do,Embark on a white-fasting,pray God to expose all these secretes to you that u want to see....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Betapapa
Yes that u want to see thin clearly for urself ,that he shud tell u as it is.
God wil reveal somthin to u &when u do,PM me as we'll need to talk abt it.
U are right i'm bein watchful of my words here.
If u read my 1st interpretion clearly tho"wit diper sight i'm the msg wil be clearer.
This is dip &it's lot wit ur Glory
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Lastly.
There is a secret about this whole thing that only GOD can unveil,its glarin.
You are surrounded with quite lot of unknown enemies-but lets here from GOD first befor i can say anythin further.
Or better stiil u might want to join any branch of MFM,This is just too deep.
Its well with u in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:03am On Sep 26, 2014
As for the prayer points?
I thnk there are lot of them on this thread already.
Please do check few pages aback for prayer point.
All in,my problem,The battle wasn't won if nt God wouldn't have re-ssurface these secrets again.
U see,everythin u were told back then is wat ur dreams translated too.
So,u ar obsolutely right.
Gudnite
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 1:06am On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: Esonuu
...Awaits you.
Its like someone,somewhere want to get in touch with but but some's lost you contacts-this is the fact- a BIG favor,oppotunity is waiting for u somewhere.
See why you need prayer?
Ask God to break u loose that u want to posses that brkthru etc
I belief there are prayers point being posted here.Do check.
...tanx so much sir,May God bestow more wisdom upon u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: Esonuu
Past glory is calling on you.
The prison is like the position u are now(just an example tho)You are not enjoyin some of the past financial-benefit u use to.
For God to set Prison as an example means things are that rosy right now,right?
If this was ur last dream then,you really need to pray as somethin great awaits u ....
..dunno hw but u jst said d truth,tins aint dat rosy,its been rough,been praying for two yrs nw 4 finances/means of livelihood after ma last job but its as if notn is happening,my knees and mouth aint weak yet so am nt giving up cos sumtin tels me am at the peak of it all
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2014
cry
I see fine fine girls then I see money on the other side calling me. cry
Interpret for me grin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funshint(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: Fubshint
Finally.
You case has nothin to do with spuritual delay/attact at all.
Its GODs will& timing that's as work.
You see,God allowed these so as to preserve ur life& perfect things for you life.
So,whatever it is u are waitin for,Its like tomorrow before GOD,its that close.
Be patient.
Peace
Thanks so much for your response but i'll like to ask does it mean I shld just sit down and do nothing or make no effort or take opportunities that can atleast better my present circumstances?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Busybody2(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Ebankole, Johnwell, etc... May God continue to enrich you and bless the works of your hands in Jesus' name.

A very quick one - what does seeing someone in a very very big Black Maria kinda van in a dream signify? The people (relatives) that put him in the black van were also dressed in same black outfit and this van pulled up in front of my house and a couple of them got out of the van and helped him to alight with him looking dazed and blank stares like a zombie...They then dropped him and left...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel: Ok lets try this
what does it mean to be dreaming of money ''N50 notes'' and N1000 notes infact money Nairas almost all amount but d 2 mentioned above are most common especially d first ''N50''

ah, please we're not here for trial, we're here for serious issues!

thanx!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Busybody2: Ebankole, Johnwell, etc... May God continue to enrich you and bless the works of your hands in Jesus' name.

A very quick one - what does seeing someone in a very very big Black Maria kinda van in a dream signify? The people (relatives) that put him in the black van were also dressed in same black outfit and this van pulled up in front of my house and a couple of them got out of the van and helped him to alight with him looking dazed and blank stares like a zombie...They then dropped him and left...

blackmaria..
for one to be in this police van, expect loss in status, captivity, death, witchcraft powers are having upper-hand against the person destiny.

that person needs spiritual intervention in fasting & prayer.

this person you saw, his family member are responsible for his problem, the enemy of a man is his.........

since they've rejected him, well, if something is done on time, he can recover.

why was he dropped in front of your house? are you a minister? that is your responsibility, inquire from God, He'll direct you on what to do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Chrisbenogor: cry
I see fine fine girls then I see money on the other side calling me. cry
Interpret for me grin

Chris, the interpretation of this your dream and the interpreters are in the romance section. please take it there!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by vooks: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Since when did Dreams and interpretation thereof turn into one of the Spiritual Gifts?

Leave the negro with mysticism and he creates a religion in a New York Minute
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
What a great thread!

Please I need help pals:

I keep seeing myself in my secondary school. I'm thinking "set-back" sad
I've prayed, and fasted but I know I need more prayers as this dream still appears once in a while.

Most times, I'm either with old classmates, and even atimes in my old house hostel.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello, Good morning!

I would be delighted if you would be able to interpret this dreams...

Dream 1
I was in the office chapel, waiting for a programme. The programme was supposed to start by 12 noon and end by 1. When I got there, there was no one around. I was all alone till past 1, then I decided to go back to the office. As I was leaving, I saw members of the fellowship coming to the fellowship, they told me that the fellowship had ended. In fact they were carrying cooked food. I saw some with big bones, the type that they have finished eating the meat, others with left over rice and the likes. The programme was meant to be a love feast. I was angry because I missed the food. So, I decided to go towards the direction they were coming from. When I got to the entrance of the office, there was a cute, more like the kind you see in banks, when you want to enter, because that machine was there and it was a sort of security check point. As I was on the queue, a haggard looking guy came towards my direction and asked the guy in front of me if he was the owner of the ID card and wallet he found. I looked at the office ID card and Wallet and discovered it was mine, i was still angry because of the food I missed, so I held that haggard looking guy and started fighting with him. I pushed him through the security check point, i did not care, I just slapped and beat the guy up, then I collected the ID card, as we were fighting, my wallet fell on the floor, I saw it because it fell close to me, but I did not pick it up. But i had the intention of picking it after beating the guy up.

Dream 2
I really don't understand this one. I don't even know which one is the beginning or the end. Anyway, I was in a place, more like an open place with some people who I assume to be my friends or colleagues. When I got there, I was with a bag with my clothes. So, when I got there, I just removed all my clothes and put it on a car. There were other clothes there. I think it was a party, I remember dancing there. Anyway, when it was time to go, I went with the crew, but on my way, I noticed that I forgot the clothes there, so i had to go back. When I went back, I started selecting my clothes, there were lots of shirts there. It got to the extend that someone close to me asked me if all those shirts were mine, I dont know if I answered. After I finished I left there with the back....

Next scene
I entered into an hall filled with people, most people were sitting at the back, I actually put my bag at the back and wanted to sit there, I don't know what happened, I just went to where I kept my bag, it was looking smaller, so I had to open it to confirm that the contents were still intact. When I confirmed it was, I carried the bag and went to the front. Not forefront, but in front of most people, there were lots of empty sits there.

In between the dreams, other things happened which i am unable to recall now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
johnwell:

Chris, the interpretation of this your dream and the interpreters are in the romance section. please take it there!
STop discriminating against my dreams na angry angry

acidosisTM: What a great thread!
Please I need help pals:
I keep seeing myself in my secondary school. I'm thinking "set-back" sad
I've prayed, and fasted but I know I need more prayers as this dream still appears once in a while.
Most times, I'm either with old classmates, and even atimes in my old house hostel.
According to johnwell, the interpretation of this your dream and the interpreters are in the education section. Please take it there!

cool cool
This stuff is cool beans, anyone else with dreams to interpret?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
STop discriminating against my dreams na angry angry

According to johnwell, the interpretation of this your dream and the interpreters are in the education section. Please take it there!

cool cool
This stuff is cool beans, anyone else with dreams to interpret?
sad sad
I'm serious bro
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2014
s3nn2x: Hello, Good morning!

I would be delighted if you would be able to interpret this dreams...

Dream 1
I was in the office chapel, waiting for a programme. The programme was supposed to start by 12 noon and end by 1. When I got there, there was no one around. I was all alone till past 1, then I decided to go back to the office. As I was leaving, I saw members of the fellowship coming to the fellowship, they told me that the fellowship had ended. In fact they were carrying cooked food. I saw some with big bones, the type that they have finished eating the meat, others with left over rice and the likes. The programme was meant to be a love feast. I was angry because I missed the food. So, I decided to go towards the direction they were coming from. When I got to the entrance of the office, there was a cute, more like the kind you see in banks, when you want to enter, because that machine was there and it was a sort of security check point. As I was on the queue, a haggard looking guy came towards my direction and asked the guy in front of me if he was the owner of the ID card and wallet he found. I looked at the office ID card and Wallet and discovered it was mine, i was still angry because of the food I missed, so I held that haggard looking guy and started fighting with him. I pushed him through the security check point, i did not care, I just slapped and beat the guy up, then I collected the ID card, as we were fighting, my wallet fell on the floor, I saw it because it fell close to me, but I did not pick it up. But i had the intention of picking it after beating the guy up.

Your case was a hard one phew.....

Ok did you eat before you slept? Because the first part of your dream is pointing in that angle. I mean you also need to eat spiritual food so when you dream you are not hungry ok. (Please visit the food section)

Now the second part, when was the last time you gave the homeless people some charity? Have you been paying tithe to your pastor alone? It means you dont like the needy angry angry angry angry .
Fighting in your dream! Ha that means they are coming for you o! When was the last time you did dry fasting? (Please visit the violent crimes section)

I shall come back for more answers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014
acidosisTM:
sad sad
I'm serious bro
You think I am joking, wait first have you confessed to the crimes you committed when you were in school with these students?
The things you did in the past they are hunting you down. Did your bible not teach you that restitution is also important when you pray??
angry angry
This means there would be some more academic trouble down the road. You have to pray hard, 3 Hrs non stop with your secondary school books on the floor. Light three candles around them, red at the back to signify that you are letting go of the wicked past. Then blue and white.

Time is not on your side!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
You think I am joking, wait first have you confessed to the crimes you committed when you were in school with these students?
The things you did in the past they are hunting you down. Did your bible not teach you that restitution is also important when you pray??
angry angry
This means there would be some more academic trouble down the road. You have to pray hard, 3 Hrs non stop with your secondary school books on the floor. Light three candles around them, red at the back to signify that you are letting go of the wicked past. Then blue and white.

Time is not on your side!
shocked shocked Candles?

dat one go hard bro sad
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
I saw myself sleeping on a bed with my elder brother in a place i tink its camp, church camp i believe, in that place there were some guys acting like cultise who would come very early in the morning to beat people up if you dont wake up early and if you are not putting on d right colour of clothing which were; white, yellow, blue and red, so i woke ealry around 5am then asked my brother which colour was for the day he told me and i quickly changed into it right there on the bed but something funny happened in d dream, i woke up from 3 different places around d same place, d 1st place have mentiond above, d second place i saw a girl waking up after me frm a mat/bed she was wearing somthing skimpy so i was able to see her panties has she stood up and sat on a chair then she kept staring at me as if she likes me, d 3rd place looks more like d 1st place, i woke up by d sound of Praise n worship frm d choir in d church and i was happy as i startd nodding and singn d songs but i was later not fulfilld because d song were not frm my phone, so i decided to play worship songs from my phone as i normally do in real life when i wake up every day but i stoped playn wen i say my ba3 low missn just 1bar but every time i try connectn it to charge d light will switch off, i continue to look for were to charge my fone untill i got to d living room but d same thing continued i den saw my elderst brother, a guy and a lady i know so well, they all engage in a chat dat i heard d lady telln my broda that 'if he like preaching he would' didnt knw d rest anyway later i heard arguements and my broda sent d lady and d guy out of d house by den i had bathd and ready to go for morning devosion in d church it seems we were in a church premisses, so i quickly ran after dem and told my broda dat i knw d lady very well and dat its not here i met her, as i got to d door it began raining i was so sad and almost went back in but i tot to myself how i wouldnt b able to face her again for life, so i ran after dem so fast i even passd dem i was holdn an umberalla, dey were hidn unda somwere frm d rain, immidiately dey saw me dey came close to me and d guy was tryn to say somtin but i was not interestd only wantd to appologies to d lady, it seems she has been cryn so i told her my broda is really a nice person wen you get to knw him he is just too agresiv dat she should com bak wit me but it seems she didnt want to cos she was really sad and so was i. Then i woke up. So please what does it mean, why am i seeing this lady in my dream.

pls eBankole you havnt answered me.
Thanks in advans
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2014
funshint:
Thanks so much for your response but i'll like to ask does it mean I shld just sit down and do nothing or make no effort or take opportunities that can atleast better my present circumstances?
I didn't said that.Ofcourse you must continue to make effort .Remember,its not good to be idle?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Busybody
Its signifies,setting the captives free.
Perhaps,someone close to you is longing,waiting for freedom &sooner u shall see it with your eyes.
Secondly,Its signaifies,being surrounded by enemies& but with prayers freedom shall be granted.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Busybody
Its signifies,setting the captives free.
Perhaps,someone close to you is longing,waiting for freedom &sooner u shall see it with your eyes.
Secondly,Its signaifies,being surrounded by enemies& but with prayers freedom shall be granted.
In all,You going to withness something soon &it happens u will be amaze.
Gudmornin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:

Kk, sorry for d language.
Please i really need d interpretation of this dream please.

I saw myself sleeping on a bed with my elder brother in a place i tink its camp, church camp i believe, in that place there were some guys acting like cultise who would come very early in the morning to beat people up if you dont wake up early and if you are not putting on d right colour of clothing which were; white, yellow, blue and red, so i woke ealry around 5am then asked my brother which colour was for the day he told me and i quickly changed into it right there on the bed but something funny happened in d dream, i woke up from 3 different places around d same place, d 1st place have mentiond above, d second place i saw a girl waking up after me frm a mat/bed she was wearing somthing skimpy so i was able to see her panties has she stood up and sat on a chair then she kept staring at me as if she likes me, d 3rd place looks more like d 1st place, i woke up by d sound of Praise n worship frm d choir in d church and i was happy as i startd nodding and singn d songs but i was later not fulfilld because d song were not frm my phone, so i decided to play worship songs from my phone as i normally do in real life when i wake up every day but i stoped playn wen i say my ba3 low missn just 1bar but every time i try connectn it to charge d light will switch off, i continue to look for were to charge my fone untill i got to d living room but d same thing continued i den saw my elderst brother, a guy and a lady i know so well, they all engage in a chat dat i heard d lady telln my broda that 'if he like preaching he would' didnt knw d rest anyway later i heard arguements and my broda sent d lady and d guy out of d house by den i had bathd and ready to go for morning devosion in d church it seems we were in a church premisses, so i quickly ran after dem and told my broda dat i knw d lady very well and dat its not here i met her, as i got to d door it began raining i was so sad and almost went back in but i tot to myself how i wouldnt b able to face her again for life, so i ran after dem so fast i even passd dem i was holdn an umberalla, dey were hidn unda somwere frm d rain, immidiately dey saw me dey came close to me and d guy was tryn to say somtin but i was not interestd only wantd to appologies to d lady, it seems she has been cryn so i told her my broda is really a nice person wen you get to knw him he is just too agresiv dat she should com bak wit me but it seems she didnt want to cos she was really sad and so was i. Then i woke up. So please what does it mean, why am i seeing this lady in my dream.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
You are finished this lady will destroy you and your brother. 3 different places you woke up waooo shocked shocked shocked Cant you see the signs everywhere in your dream? The lady is pretending, but you must break this yoke. Fast and pray hard, you can drink juice while fasting but make sure no lady is on the juice carton. Break one raw egg in front of your door every morning and draw the sign of the cross.

It is well, report your progress after 6 days so I can prescribe what you will do on the 7th day to banish this dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please ebankole interpret for me sir, I was in a bus when all of a sudden I ran out of the bus and a robber was chasing me, the driver showed him where I was hidden and the robber tried to collect my wristwatch..I succeeded in hidding d wristwatch from him but he collected my hand chain..the driver is my hair dresser in real life. The robber stabbed me in my tummy and on the leg.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
I had a dream someone cal me on phone and said send me your account number I want to send you 2m.and I woke up.
I saw a friend of mine whose father is a billionaire ask someone to go to ATM to withdraw money for him and there was no money in the account and I said soon there will be money in is account.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
fholammy: Please ebankole interpret for me sir, I was in a bus when all of a sudden I ran out of the bus and a robber was chasing me, the driver showed him where I was hidden and the robber tried to collect my wristwatch..I succeeded in hidding d wristwatch from him but he collected my hand chain..the driver is my hair dresser in real life. The robber stabbed me in my tummy and on the leg.

You have to be careful of that hairdresser this is a sign that someone will come and ask of you and he will tell them where you are. The wristwatch means that time is not on your side anymore you have to act very quick so your destiny would not be stabbed.
Take three spoons of olive oil and rub your hair before you make it again. Pray hard before you go and ask for the shield of the archangels to cover you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fhollammy
Oh ye christians cease not prayer,listen as you angel says becareful,So goes the Song.

What you saw was the in & out of the said person in real life.
I don't want to say much on that.
Be weary perhaps u might want to quit his/her service. This the raw truth.
The ball is in you hand. Above all,trust none.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Please, I had a dream that I was in a field and lions were lying down on the field. What does this mean?
You are in the midst of enemies.
Pray GOD to deliver you from their midst and set you aside and far away from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.