Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517415 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
ebankole:
Kingphemy.
Mind u becareful of 1 of these animals these days-this might also occur physically.

Be the main msg here is that,Being attack signifies ofcos,attack.
Your dad was used cos it seems when he was alive u two were this close or u are more open to him.
Thank God,he gave u victory but ur spiritual/praya life cn get better.

I always have a fear of dogs right from time.

And yeah, we were close.

Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Good morning sir,

Please, help me interprete these dreams....

Dream 1-
I was by the side of the road waiting for a girl I like and have the intention of getting married to her. I have not told her the way I feel about her sha. Anyway as I was waiting, I saw a friend there and we greeted, after some time the girl came, I don't recall if she greeted me, but she went to that my friend. In reality, they have not met and they are in different location. So, they were both behaving like lovers, while I was there mopping. Then they decided to take some pictures, the next thing, the scene turned to that of a traditional wedding, you know the one with 2 chairs with a background. They were both sitting on the chairs wearing native attires as if they were getting married. I was still there looking, I knew they were both unhappy, but could not understand how 2 very unlikely people would be getting married. The next scene, the guy was alone, sad, while the girl was still on the chair alone, it was as if they were both in different places.....

Dream 2
I was a student of a school, not my secondary or primary school, we were not putting on uniform. In the dream, I had not been attending classes. So, I was worried if I would be able to meet up. When I got to the school, some guys came to me as if they were expecting me. These were my course mates who I have even forgotten, they said they had been waiting for me. Maybe to help them do something. After that, I located my class, I think it was time to sing hymns, so we were given hymn books to share. I was given a copy to share with a fellow classmates who happens to be my sister, so I was sharing the hymn with her, when a guy, who is a colleague at work, took the hymn from me because he was not with one and wanted to share with another person, I collected it back and told him that it was not right for him to collect the hymn since I was not the only one using it. Then after the hymnal, he rose up his hand and said he wanted to say something, the lecturer gave him the floor, then next thing, he told the woman that I did not let him have the hymn and that I used it alone. He just reported me. As he was talking, other classmates were raising up their hands to also talk, I am a quiet person and don't talk in public, but as he said that, I also stood up immediately and countered what he said, that I did no wrong, everywhere was noisy, so as I finished talking, I just carried my books and left the class. As I was going, I knew that nobody would give me their notes to copy because I came late, so, I saw one of my old students, who was a regular student and he had a complete note, the promised to help me with his books....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Gudmorning my oga at the top,pls help me intereprete these drms DREAM 1=i was watching football with few of my senior colleagues whom i worked with when i was with one consulting firm(note,we all lost the job about two years ago when the company's contract wit the state govt expired,and we havent met each other again since then,majority of us havent even gotten another job since then.... DREAM 2=in my dream,i joined a group,i dont even know wat the group was all about and there were many people there..there was pandemonium cos people from the other group wasnt happy cos i didnt join their own group,most of them were yelling and calling me to come to their own group... DREAM 3=I was with an ex whom i dated for over 3yrs before she broke up wit me last yr for reasons best known to her.in the dream,i was waiting for her somewhere and soon,a cab dropped her..when she alighted,we held each other & i brought out her hair band which i was with,i showed her the stuff & told her i felt like been with all her things..she smiled and asked if am planning to have a baby,we later went to a place to check for her exam center,its like she registered for neco but in real life shes a final yr student in university,later on we went to a church holding each others hand,there i saw a large crowd and my former boss was the pastor of the church,my ex and i sat and i began telling her how many kids i want and she was telling me am not the one to decidde,that as a woman,it was her duty to decide...tanx sir and sori 4 d long text
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2014
Gudmorning my oga at the top,pls help me intereprete these drms DREAM 1=i was watching football with few of my senior colleagues whom i worked with when i was with one consulting firm(note,we all lost the job about two years ago when the company's contract wit the state govt expired,and we havent met each other again since then,majority of us havent even gotten another job since then.... DREAM 2=in my dream,i joined a group,i dont even know wat the group was all about and there were many people there..there was pandemonium cos people from the other group wasnt happy cos i didnt join their own group,most of them were yelling and calling me to come to their own group... DREAM 3=I was with an ex whom i dated for over 3yrs before she broke up wit me last yr for reasons best known to her.in the dream,i was waiting for her somewhere and soon,a cab dropped her..when she alighted,we held each other & i brought out her hair band which i was with,i showed her the stuff & told her i felt like been with all her things..she smiled and asked if am planning to have a baby,we later went to a place to check for her exam center,its like she registered for neco but in real life shes a final yr student in university,later on we went to a church holding each others hand,there i saw a large crowd and my former boss was the pastor of the church,my ex and i sat and i began telling her how many kids i want and she was telling me am not the one to decidde,that as a woman,it was her duty to decide...tanx sir and sori 4 d long text
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Busybody2(f): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2014
ebankole:
Busybody
Its signifies,setting the captives free.
Perhaps,someone close to you is longing,waiting for freedom &sooner u shall see it with your eyes.
Secondly,Its signaifies,being surrounded by enemies& but with prayers freedom shall be granted.
In all,You going to withness something soon &it happens u will be amaze.
Gudmornin

johnwell:

blackmaria..
for one to be in this police van, expect loss in status, captivity, death, witchcraft powers are having upper-hand against the person destiny.

that person needs spiritual intervention in fasting & prayer.

this person you saw, his family member are responsible for his problem, the enemy of a man is his.........

since they've rejected him, well, if something is done on time, he can recover.

why was he dropped in front of your house? are you a minister? that is your responsibility, inquire from God, He'll direct you on what to do.

I don't know why they offloaded the oja okunku on me oh, I no tell them I wan buy market oh undecided

This was supposed to be her family ish, but they kept tryna drag me into it so I said" - Mummy come you are a Christian ma, so with regards to your son haven't you read the part of the Bible in Deuteronomy 18:10 that there shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch...And that with regards to what I heard you are doing to your grandson, didn't you also come across Matthew 18:6 which states that whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea...that gbogbo wa la ma jere ise owo wa...and she was genuinely remorseful at that time and was scared cos she knew she had crossed the line with her grandson...

People around me were pulling their hair out that I shouldn't be fighting a spiritual battle physically...and me I was like battle ke, which battle, how can I be fighting an elderly person, I was only reminding her she is a Christian ni oh...but when mouth became too much on me I told them about an earlier dream where I had a fracas with the lady and all I was doing was stating that in the name of Jesus every knee has to bow and every tongue confess and she was getting floored...

I also referred them to the Bible verse that says that "we have God's promise that if we speak His word to any situation, this word will not return to Him void that He will overlook it to perform it...

Hmmm, so they swapped him with xxxxx, hmmm this is interesting, very very interesting...God over to you, the battle is yours...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
S3nn2x

The lord said that if u waste time any longer you'll lose that precious thing he's given u(this could be said girl in real live)

2dream:
Becareful who u associate with in ur place of work anywhere.
U are surrounded by unknown enemies,who disguise as friends but within are foes.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lastly
S3nn2X

Whenever anybody seek a favor from u be it in your place of work or anywhere,Be careful.: inessence,always let ur Yes be yes and No,No.
This is avert implication which might cause more harm to u.
So,Don't be intimidated,Lets ur Yes be Yes &No..No.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its normal to miss ur friends.

Always make decision base on ur own judgment dnt be intimidated

If you ex come back to u accept her.
The lord said she's the right woman that's if she choose to come back.
U seem to be expectant of her,u &desire might come true soon.

@Esonuu
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Rosarie(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls wen u see urslf parking banana some re ripe while some are not what does it mean.again wensee urslf eating full fish what does it mean den d last fish is divided into 3parts and andy wos given d tail and center.latr he said no he can not eat half fish and gave d half to one gal who was with d head
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rosarie

Close to brkthrough but No! the power behind foundational problems won't let it.
The fruits represent the suppose blessin but as brkthru try to find its way Somethin often stops it.
Why? Because those that ate the fish,all are under same power influence.Its called all round attack.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
ebankole:
Its normal to miss ur friends.

Always make decision base on ur own judgment dnt be intimidated

If you ex come back to u accept her.
The lord said she's the right woman that's if she choose to come back.
U seem to be expectant of her,u &desire might come true soon.

@Esonuu
..u jst said d truth,i really want her back but one part of me says i shouldnt take her back if she comes back for hurting me and tossing all i gav to her in the trash but the better part of me says i should accept her if she cums bak, its already a yr since she left,yet i stil luv her,cant stop thinking about her,she stil calls to hear from me at least twice a week,i'v warned her to stop calling but she refused listening,i've even prayed severally,asking God to make her stop calling my line and help me 4get about her if shes not the right one for me,til now we stil talk and i havent been able to go into a new relationshp,move on or have the mind to stop taking her call,WHAT if she doesnt cum back? Does that mean am goin to settle down wit a wrong person 2moro cos i kno there can only be one right person 4 each and evry1 of us
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Esonuu

Yes! Its only God there is none like.
Let me tell you..?SHE loves u more than u thought or imagine,deep inside her she can't seem to find any to replace u.
Anyway,God just decided to inform u that incase u want her back she's a right woman for u.
As for u question?The answer is @ No.2 of my last interpretation.
Goodluck
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
gud day sirs,please what's the meaning of seeing snakes(usually more than one)in one's dream;had the last one during a short afternoon nap
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 3:48am On Oct 17, 2014
I had a dream where I was driving a big marcopolo bus with no passenger in it.also I had a dream where I was putting on a university convocation gown though graduated some years back. Kindly help to interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Please help out with these dreams-

I saw a hand strapped with wristwatch and the time on the watch says 10mins to four o'clock

I found myself in a filled up pit toilet with uncomfortable odour.Maggots from the toilet were on my clothes which were also on the floor of the toilet.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Hello Sirs.

Please what does it mean to have one's teeth(molars) broken or cracked. I kept spitting out the broken parts of the teeth and my mother was worried. She was suggesting a visit to the hospital.

Then it switched to another scene, my bedroom where I was given a new blue dress with lovely designs. Someone close to me was examining her dress which was a dull brown outfit and not so good. As soon as I stepped into the bathroom to examine my teeth which looked okay even after the spitting and all, the lady picked my dress and was wishing it was hers. I laughed at her and told her not to bother wishing cos the dress is mine and fits my body perfectly.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2014
Nostradamus:
gud day sirs,please what's the meaning of seeing snakes(usually more than one)in one's dream;had the last one during a short afternoon nap
Snake stands 4 spirtual servant,the hunter of good furtune etc..
U're surrounded by the enimies such bar ones progres in real life.
DELIVERANCE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Micoma
You are made to lead alone don't try to be who u are not,u such one made to focus on urself if u must make it thru life.

You life can progress now as spiritually,before God u've just graduated-so.if you've been havin setback before expect progress.
Also,Pray God to intervene in ur past &make today"now a better one.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Akino

This is the time u must cry out to your God" Somethin wrong has been happenin to u as such time/hour which God want to call ur attention to.

2,My brother,physicaly:pple wil say u are in mess.
Now,spiritually,its means,setback,lack of prgress,porverty,none will wnt to help u or support u at all.
U nId serious DELIVERANCE.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Ebloom
You teeth stands for strength,ability to talk or defend urself in words/actions.
Be more vocal with God,be more vocal with Your YES or NO! Let ur yes be Yes &No. NO!
Spiritualy u are not there with prayers(vocals),weak spiritually.
You friend,blue dress,Becareful of close enemies &once again let ur YES be YES &No..NO!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebankole:

Snake stands 4 spirtual servant,the hunter of good furtune etc..
U're surrounded by the enimies such bar ones progres in real life.
DELIVERANCE
thank you very much sir.i will work harder on my spiritual life sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
ebankole:
Akino

This is the time u must cry out to your God" Somethin wrong has been happenin to u as such time/hour which God want to call ur attention to.

2,My brother,physicaly:pple wil say u are in mess.
Now,spiritually,its means,setback,lack of prgress,porverty,none will wnt to help u or support u at all.
U nId serious DELIVERANCE.

@Ebankole
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good day and God's blessings
about 3days ago, I dreamt i was playing football with some secondary school mates. I remember it has to do with spirit of backwardness so when i woke up i rebuked it, rejected it and prayed about it. am i right?
YES &prayer is the key indeed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thank you @ ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
what does it means ...in the dream i was trying to give my boyfriend a very big frog to eat............... have been thinking what could be the meaning of such dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
ammamat:
what does it means ...in the dream i was trying to give my boyfriend a very big frog to eat............... have been thinking what could be the meaning of such dream
Its like doing the wrong thin without knowin.
If care isn't taken he will leave u eventually.Not just him but any man

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
johnwell:

Snail: signifies arrows of poverty or stagnancy, slow or no progress in life, close door, backwardness, sluggishness, failure in business pursuit, career failure.

in addition, to see one with long horns in the dream suggests you are dealing with tigers as friends. they will finish you economically before you know it.

am glad you destroy them, pray God to destroy the above mentioned spirit in your life......

Goldians must pray very well. Picking or killing snails in the dreams means some very close to u is about to die. Do you have any about-to-deliver pregnant woman/wowen very closed to u? Pray for them for the D-day.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayaomoade: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kindly interpret ds for me pls. I dreamt that a building collapsed on where my child was but we rescued him unhurt.
Also, i dreamt dt we went to d beach to have fun. Sundenly, my son was missing. We eventually found him under a heap of rubble. Still unhurt.

Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
thanks
@ ebankole..there are times i will stay and have this feelings that my
guy will leav me...not like i have any proves but such feelings keep
coming...sometimes i do dreamt of him always being with another
girl......sometimes Those girls always uses their richness to catch him,
the last dream was as if i and him was going to sch on of a sudden he
left me and follow another girl on bike without informing
me.................... and i was so angry.. the other was a girl coming
to our house and i ask him who the girl was but he did not say anything
and i was angry and i start slapping him...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ayaomoade

You must pray and break every spirit of dead over that child.
This is to prevent this from happening.

Rebuke,destroy every power of death hovering over that child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.