Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517460 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2014
These ladies are those u commited sin(s)with perhaps before u gave ur life to christ.
Ofcos,u have to look up to the saviour to be deliever no church can save un-repented soul nor pastor.

Thank God you prayer is workin as u were able to destroyed them with prayers,so keep up ur prayers as the lord is ready to fight more for u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2014
In conclusion
Esonuu

These are the termite,destiny withdral.
These goes to all out there who sees nothing wrong in womazing about.

The reason why none cud help tells that every man for himself we all go to church to have encounter with the saviour not pastor.
Well,given ur life has payed off as the lord has answered ur prayers
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2014
ebankole:
In conclusion
Esonuu

These are the termite,destiny withdral.
These goes to all out there who sees nothing wrong in womazing about.

The reason why none cud help tells that every man for himself we all go to church to have encounter with the saviour not pastor.
Well,given ur life has payed off as the lord has answered ur prayers
...tanx Boss,really appreciate ur assistance,i pray God helps me so i wont return to ma old way of living,i know womanizing/fornication isnt gud,and to stay away entirely 4rm it,is sumtin that is very difficult,evn when u dnt want,temptation wil be here and there but with the help of the holy spirit,i can be able to avoid dat which breaks Gods hrt
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning sir,
Please, can you help me with the interpretation of this dream?

A very big programme was going on in the office, like a conference, rally or crusade. There was a large crowd there, although, I could not see the crowd, but the number of cars around and the atmosphere showed it.

So, when i got back to the office from where I went to, I knew that if I entered the office first, i wont be able to get a vehicle home, this was so because there was provision for free transport. Although the programme had not closed, but the bus that was provided for my route was already getting filled up. It was even by teen guys who did not enter for the programme but were just milling around. So, I could not just enter the bus because i had to go and do somthing in the office. So, i went to the bus and put my things on a seat in order to reserve it because i assumed i was not going to waste time. So, I told a guy to look after my seat.

I then entered the office, when i got there, i decided to see a friend who, although we were coursemates and got the job together but i rarely visit. So, i went to his office, when i got there, i saw him and his other colleagues, they were putting on white polo on black trousers, it was as if they were in class, they were about 8 in numbers, i spoke with my friend, but i noticed that it was as if they were arranged, like one of them was with a clean white shirt, while the one close to him was on a dirty shirt, just like that....some with white shirt and others with dirty shirt. In fact, i was wondering why they were in unform while it was not even the official dresscode.

After, i finished with him, i dashed out or so, but i saw a different bus that was almost filled up, i did not see the one i reserved a seat. I really don't know if I boarded any bus...

Please, what does it mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Farellstone
The lord said for u to b deliver wholly u must confess ur sins.
This is what the lord said.(Listen)he said u shud quit lyin to urself,to him.
He said u must confess ur sins &make a change befor u cn be wholly deliever

The lady was an example,the msg is for u.Be truth &confes ur sins &be prepare to make some changes
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2014
S3nn2X

Why,why &why my brother &what have u done?
God made a provision for u to be delivered and set free from slavery in the name of workin or puttin food on you table but u heed not to this brkthrub,rather u choose to stay back.
This is deep.But before i can continue.try &figure out if u were able to board the bus/vehicle
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
That one, I can't say. I can't remember what happened next...all I know is that the initial bus was not there, the first one was more like a white poster bus, while the second one was bigger, just like BRT and red in colour or so and it was still parked but people were inside, i am not sure if it was filled up...

I really don't understand your interpretation...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ekoyochris(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls @Op I dreamt dat an old fwend of mine i gave me a gift of Red oil in plate in a dream.pls can u explain dis to me am confused.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by swtbby: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
S3nn2x
In a lay man's language now.
Where u are workin presently things aren't all that rose.hence,the dirts &clean cloth but u have the grace to move forward to a higher level if u choose.Above all,u need God to do this &ofcos,u own decision as its glarin to u too that u need somethin new.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
ekoyochris:
Pls @Op I dreamt dat an old fwend of mine i gave me a gift of Red oil in plate in a dream.pls can u explain dis to me am confused.

You've been initiated and you need deliverance.
Go for a serious delieverance.
That's all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Swttby

You need to first surrender you life to christ,give you life completely to him and then.....

Go for a serious deliverance
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by swtbby: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
ebankole:
Swttby

You need to first surrender you life to christ,give you life completely to him and then.....

Go for a serious deliverance
pls explain better HELPP
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
GLORY TO GOD.

NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!

i will be quitting this thread for now until further notice(perhaps until i have a go ahead from GOD)

Its been challenging both physically,spiritually serving u pple &doing the work of God.(serious one but God has been protective tho).
So,for now i'm off..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
So,in conclusion.

I'll be off for now till further notice.

I belief so far have been able to impact quite lot of lives positively.

May his will be done.
Bye for now all.
Ebankole

Sign
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
ebankole:
Farellstone
The lord said for u to b deliver wholly u must confess ur sins.
This is what the lord said.(Listen)he said u shud quit lyin to urself,to him.
He said u must confess ur sins &make a change befor u cn be wholly deliever

The lady was an example,the msg is for u.Be truth &confes ur sins &be prepare to make some changes
i'v always been open with my confession,i actually dont know what i'm holding back
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ekoyochris(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
ebankole:

You've been initiated and you need deliverance.
Go for a serious delieverance.
That's all.
dis person am talkin abt was my Ex-gf. And in dat dream she gave me a Red oil as a gift
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
swtbby:

pls explain better HELPP

Everything i wrote up there is exactly what u need to do.

Walk into any MFM church and do these.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
farellstone:
i'v always been open with my confession,i actually dont know what i'm holding back

Ask God to show u where the problem is coming from and what to do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
ekoyochris:
dis person am talkin abt was my Ex-gf. And in dat dream she gave me a Red oil as a gift

Yes i know and my interpretations stand as it is.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bye bye for now.
I pray and hope Mr John is able to show up on here to help with your dreams.
God bless you all.

Above all,you can't have deliverance without true repentence to the one who can save you(JESUS CHRIST)

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Od31(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
please i had a dream, I was like in a church, and a man who probable wants deliverance was telling the pastor and the congregration that he use to change to animal, and it was like the man that help him to change was standing behind him, so the both demonstrated it. he turned into chicken (fowl) with the help of the other man, Then the man that help him, was not looking at me as if they want to do something against me, so i started to walk away from their direction away from the church compound, but they keep following me as it they want to attack me, while i was walking away, I was praying "I cover my self with the blood of Jesus) as they were coming towards me, i decided to walk back towards the church where there will be people, i woke up. Pls help interpret this dream. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by whaleola: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
hello bro ,Bankole and Bro john.
pls kindly interpret this

someone gave someone a "PURPLE" trouser to mend in the dream and as the person can't mend the trouser, he gave another brand new "PURPLE"trouser and the other one same time, pls how can we describe this? pls help.
thanks for your usual response.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2014
@ ebankole
May the LORD bless and keep you and Johnwell
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Debeloved87(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
It's been long i had this dream thou,and presently I am still in that church but really am contemplating on leaving. I was thinking on leaving the church when I had this dream in that dream I saw myself telling the G O that I am leaving he then said after I have enjoyed the benefit of the Church ⛪ I now wants to leave that I must not leave , but I told him am going, as I was leaving he just told one of his boys to go and kill me, when I saw that one coming I started running away and he ran after me after long sha he caught me and was strangling me then I woke up. What could that mean.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
I might be/get back here tomorrow once i have confirmed wholly from GOD.
Trust me i need to do this and make sure his go ahead his confirmed couse with that i can be sure i'm safe(If you know what i mean).
Goodnight.
Still waiting for God wholly confirmation.
God bless u all.

Note:if no confirmation is make,sorry,i won't b here
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ilo04(m): 5:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning, pls I had this dream last night that me and my ex girlfriend were kissing suddenly she vomit her saliva in my mouth, d saliva was bitterly sour in my mouth dat I have to split it out then I woken up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2014
plz help me.................... i had this dream that i was having misunderstanding with my mum ...and this dream keep on repeating itself each time i woke up at night maybe to use rest room..going back to slep the same dream will come again and it was very serious to the extent my mum ask me to pack and live the house also not to touch her things. so in the dream i was very hungry and she ask me not to touch her fish but i remove the fish unknowing to her and put it with cray fish trying to prepared something to eat...............sir this same repeated for three good times that same night., though i don't have any problem with my mum oh in real life. please kindly help coz am so disturb
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2014
i can't really remember this dream in details but it was a Sean that as if something was happening i getting there the thing vanished and appear , i was so angry in my spirit i started speaking in tongue and behold the thing turn to human being and vanish again....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Good day sir, May almighty God increase your wisdom and knowledge. I recently shared a dream here where i ate sort of different meats in the dream. I also stated how i used to have sexual intercourse in my dreams. Thank for your response then. I must tell you that since you told me that i might have been spiritually polluted, i havent played with fervent prayers and i thank God, i dont have such dreams anymore. BUT something similar came up few night ago.

1) I saw myself following a fine girl upstair but i turned back at the mid-way because the building doesnt have a very strong handrail along the balcony upstair; i got scared of falling down and i turned back; though with caution (slow movement)

2) I found myself handling a female celeb that i normally admired in the real life; i was actually rubbing all her body and i was very on. Immediately i tried to get in her; something just occured to me that...."this dream again".....and i woke up immediately.

3) Lastly, I had a dream at an early hour of this morning; in fact i woke up with the dream around 5am. I had a dream that i was in church praying. A woman led the prayer session. I saw myself praying and i suddenly woke up. What can you say about this...sir'. Thanks and God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by happiness2014: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sir may the good lord continue to bless you....
In most of my dreams I always see myself in white like the white garment Church. But I attend Pentecostal church. Sir what is the meaning of this ? Waiting anxiously for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.