Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516886 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Oh father let thy name be glorify,magnify.
Take all the glory alone,honor and adoration.
To you all GLORY and HONOR i give.
Lion of judah,prince of peace,King of kings.
Accient of day..I worship u.
Its been ur grace,mercy,honor being here and serving those kids of yours.
Thank you jesus.
Good morning brethens.

4 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Geophem(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2014
ebankole:

It depends on where u took the bath.
If its where pple saw ur naked or in ur bathroom where none cud saw ur naked.
So,Elaborate sir/ma
someone is actually peeping tru d window bt i chased d person away
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Geophem:
Its called unknown enemies,backbiters,hiding enemy of progress.
You takin bath,means,purification,salvation,deliverance,redeemed but somethin often stop u when u want to do somethin or archive somethin,isn't it?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Geophem:

oh! If only u can just pray &asked God to dispose,expose every unknown enemies:You salvation,deliverance,prosperity,blessin et al isn't far from u at all.
You case? Is one of the most easy of all so far.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2014
ebankole:
Nostradamus
You've been asking God for something.
And he will honor you .but might be in a way u never expected.

What u saw means,Fovor not really money.
It means being honor or blessed.
It also means,If u venture into somethin the lord will enlarge ur coast.Above all,..You next dream will tell us more,clearify this more.
thank you very much...yes i have been trusting God as regard an aspect of my academics(a course in which my C.A.was not recorded)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2014
thanks sir,what is pm? and what dose it mean for a close person to give you egg ?i can't remember others but just this part
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
ammamat:
thanks sir,what is pm? and what dose it mean for a close person to give you egg ?i can't remember others but just this part

Am not suppose to do this.

Pm means personal message. Check his profile and send him a message he would reply you . This will help you to chat privately with him through ur email just incase you want to take it up frm there.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
ammamat:
What u are going thru now emanated from close friends or relations.
Why do u trust pple too much,ur vulnerability pave way for them to plant misfurtune into u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks a lot!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Do God answer the prayers of unrighteous? Like you will see a man living with a girl he is not married to even church goers having sexual relations and still fast and pray for miracles etc.so MR ebankole does dose pple's prayer answered by God?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Farellstone

Our God is a merciful God.But let not any deceive u.Repentance must come before deliverance.
God answers both sinners &non-sinners prayers but the issue is,A sinner's heavens is limited while none(i mean he that knows his/her sin &repent)Is unlimited.
U must make amend 2experience d full presence of GOD.Its wel

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Tranglatar

None shud b trust wen it coms to this family,property issues.
U must be careful&do thins deligently becos there ar within enemies in the family especially d said uncle et al bt so as nt to cause spiritual attacks apply wisdom wen such arises.

2,Change ur sex position,the type u &wife are applies isn't pleasin B4 GOD
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole
Thanks so much. No 1 is very well noted.
but can i pm u for details as per No 2? i seem not to understand well

Very good for applying wisdom there.
I cudn't said it all on here and Yes u can.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
ebankole:

Very good for applying wisdom there.
I cudn't said it all on here and Yes u can.

@ebankole
Pls check your email. 'hope i used the right channel. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mumpresh(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls help explain this dream i saw a popular man of God in my dream. telling me that iv been wearing tattered clothes an shoes for a long time and that if I shouldn't be afraid to give out my old belonging cos God has heard my c ry.he then brought out all my things and was helping me give them out and encouraging me.I noticed the things were mostly shoes.he picked up a golden half cover sandal and was about giving someone then I asked him to pls leave that one for me cos I have never worn it.he said o.k and,gave it to me .I collected it happily and hugged it to my chest,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
mumpresh
The lord said if u must experience good health,his full presence,his love,his grace,his love,his power,his mercy,his protection,his transformation in ur life,family,His favor,his wonders et al:You must surrender ur whole life to him,let go of ur worldly dressins,ways etc.
Try the Lord and see what the lord will do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
This goes to all out there.
The bible says if your right hand causes u to sin,Cut it off.
Meanin,no matter how difficult it is (even if is as precious as our right hand)these could be our way of life,dressin.make ups,reasonin,hw we view pple etc" we must let go with wholly humility & with total surrender.
Its like give &take-

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mumpresh(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
thanks a lot ebankole.can u ex0lain the worldly dressing part better.do u mean jewelries and all?also,I dreamt and saw a silver tray with plates cup and all beautifully set.the cup was full and a frog jumped out of it.last week Tuesday I was praying then I saw a frog nodding.I think it was a revelation.thank u.ur first info said it all.God bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mumpresh

The silver tray,the golden cut et al signaifies Glory,honor,blessing.But somethin,somewhere is manipulatin it from manifesting.

But God has just told u what to do,he said he'd heard ur cries but u must give him all first.
You all,ur life completely.Let Go of the things of the world NOW!
If u don't get these PM me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tranglatar
1 & 2 dreams: The Lord's been fightin for u &pretectin u befor u knew him.
But,thank God things has changed &u are closer to him now.

Last 2:
You seem to be closer to God than ur brother now.But he needs to as there are within enemies.This also show how improved u've become spiritual as a person bt not ur brother.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mumpresh(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
please what is p.m?private mail?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
mumpresh:
please what is p.m?private mail?

Any one you call it . Personal mail or private . All na yes!!!!!

Lol.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls what is the meaning of this dream.

i was in exam hall and the questions was some how cheap even my friend was telling the ones i don't know. Then a woman came and took my exam paper and tore it in to pieces.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Snowangel4:
pls what is the meaning of this dream.

i was in exam hall and the questions was some how cheap even my friend was telling the ones i don't know. Then a woman came and took my exam paper and tore it in to pieces.
God want to favor u but.pray against power that want to ruin it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Saraha1:

Any one you call it . Personal mail or private . All na yes!!!!!

Lol.

Twin sister,long no see (u) on this thread.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
ebankole:

Twin sister,long no see (u) on this thread.

Twin brother am always here oh.

You are doing a great work I must say my twin brother.
More grace in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
thanks @ Sarah, @ ebankole, you are very right.. i so much trust people...i just believe nobody can hurt me but now the reverse is the case.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Pls sir ebankole,been scared and worried over this dream,help me wit d meaning,though i couldnt even remember it all when i woke up but the little i remembered was dat i saw masef in d dream with countles numerous number of ladies who were dragging me,lyk trying to touch me(jst de way people drags a musician wen he climbs off stage),later on, i saw my sef in a church,a lady was seated already on one seat,i joined her and after awhile,two other ladies came and sat on the same seat, duno hw it happened but they(3ladies) attacked me,their eyes were even glowing,it was as if they are agents,i began praying,quoting some bible verses,at a time i felt a burning sensation on my palms,it was lyk fire came out 4rm ma hands and after much tussle,de three ladies fell flat on d floor(NOTE=none of the members in d church came to my aid when all these was happening,they all stood 4rm afar lyk people who were tensed and was watching)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2014
I jst got my own copy of prayer rain,I prayed yesternity with it using one of the deliverance chapter and the spiritual check up.I had dream that the G O himself came to my church I did deliverance he touched everybody in the church. B4 he touched me a pastor came nd told a lady(beliver) beside me to open up abt her life she opened up to me nd a woman that she will soon marry nd wen d pastor asked her if she has opened up she lied to him.later G O came to my side nd touched me,I fainted for like 3 to 5 seconds nd later was ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.