Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (529157 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
ebankole:
...Move out of that house becos of him-he's a digger,meanin,problem adder who does nothin but try to Dig u.

Now,the isn't the issue here but the person u are stayin with is.
Spiritually/physically livin with him does nothin to ur life but adder to ur case et al.
U are lucky God is this open to u,not all av such previledge
Na wao!! God is faithful.I glorify him for his deed.Tnx alot.I will do jst dat.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
...I therefor want to urge us all to FOCUS more on our recents dreams as a bad dream of a year ago might have been conquered & but trying to figure out its meanins might contradicts what ur present siutuations are,thereby making my interpretation/Godwords the opposite of what ur present situation,way of life,live is at present.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
So,what am i saying.
A dream of years ago interpretations might make God appear a liar:contradicting ur case at the moment.
Thereby making such interpretion meaninless or opposite what u might be goin thru at the moment.
Recent or most recent dreams is more than enoff to tell abt ur past,present,childhoodness et al.
Now....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Now.Am not sayin u shudn't post ur ten year old dreams or year old et al.
No! All am sayin is that,Anytime u want to do that ,please endeavor to make sure u signify its year or how long its been u had that.
This will keep ballance of what's conquered or terminated might have nothin to do with ur present life anymore.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thanks for ur prompt reply. God will keep blessing u.
Kindly interprete this dream for me. Someone was giving a quality handkerchief to people. Though i wz very close, he just bypassed me. What is the meaning? And what should i do?
It happened yesterday.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Now,why am i notifying these?
1-To Avoid contradiction to my to ur present situation.

2-To prevent us from sinnin against God or indirectly calling a liar thru these dreams or interpretation

3-To avoid questionin God un-necessary over such dreams/interpretation.

4-To prevent the Devil from accusin God,manipulatin our minds..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
...And or doubting God existence.

God be my witness have done what he asked me to do.

Above all,As these interpretaions comes,ask God to open ur eyes of understanding,this goes a long way in reviewing the deeper part off these dreams thereby make it appear clearer.
Bless u all,Happy sunday once agan.
Bro.Ebankole

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dreal1247

What Handkerchief does is to wipe away sweats,stress et al
Now,white handky means,The holiness,grace,blessin or mercy such that relieves stress or wipe away dirts from our body.

There's a power preventin u frm workin hard &yet nothin much to show for it or bein overused yet nothin to write home about.

Prayers:
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Powers withdrawing my Grace ,i visit ur foundation be remove &Catch Fire

2-You that power causing my helpers to pass me by ur time has come ,HolyGhost fire destroy that power(s

Happy sunday.
Its well in jesus name' all"
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
If God promised u somethin thru ur dreams and u don't see it/them. manifesting(Even,in the face of pple sharin testimonies)Its either 1,Not yet time or 2,There ar powers behind it 3,This could be your sins or way of life.

Am soundin this for all to learn from past errors b4 given my life to christ"God can,would",will,won't lie.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
And if d Lord place it in you heart to support this CALL" do so willingly &not becos u're askd to or pressure.

Anoda form of supporting us is thru prayers and contribution in whatever form u deemed fit.

None shud be charge or force,Salvation is FREE.
God will continue to lead us in the right path(Thru thisDREAMS)in JESUS NAME.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Once again i say;

Happy sunday may the lord bless all our days-Amen.

And as the year draw closer to the end,LET me be the first to wish u all, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN DAVANCE.

JESUS LOVES U ALL.
Bro.Bankole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ebankole.
My fiance'e dreamt dat she was at an occassion at d church n was seated close to a lady(D chairs they were sitting on was very big,though they were seatin opposite each other)(she knws in real life).D lady then said so u don't want to bcom my neighbour abi?And my fiancee was like no,jst dat she doesn't like d place cos she wants a house with a master bedroom dat has it own toilet n bathroom so dat she doesn't share toilet n bathroom with visitors.And d lady was like,yeah dat d house has all dat she talked of.She den said dat she was goin to tell me.Therafter she met a lady she knws dat said she should see accompany her home.d lady told her dat they hv moved frm dia old house(small house) to a new one(bigger one).They got to d new house(almost finished) met d lady's dad n he was like who's she? and d lady told d dad dat it's Vicky dat his preparing for her wedding.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
ebankole:
2-U are now on the list of those their glory was once withdrew but now back to them.

3-It means,Those that have forgetten u wil henceforth remember u for good especially companies u've applied for a job b4.

4Abov all,U've vomiited evil deposit &av been delivered from ur misfurtunes,attackers-Congrats.
Thank u so much. Yes, have been engaging in warfare prayers, and I bless God for answers. May the victory be permanent in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Debeginin

Yes! U and ur fiance'e are planin on somthin or preparin for some ,i.e,weddin,movin from a place to another or plannin to archive somtin.

Now.Whatever it is,she must listen to what pple say or heed to their advice or suggestin as they are only interested on imposin their will on her.
Mind u,ur fiance'e obviously...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
...And how to make the right decision.
Mind u,this could be som1 close in the church,at a weddin reception,friends,neighbor et al,but she must stick to her own decisions as d Lord said he's guidin ur tots,decision &mind to make d right decision.
Wateva it is she intend 2 do d lord said its ovedue &he support her-hmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
ebankole:
...And how to make the right decision.
Mind u,this could be som1 close in the church,at a weddin reception,friends,neighbor et al,but she must stick to her own decisions as d Lord said he's guidin ur tots,decision &mind to make d right decision.
Wateva it is she intend 2 do d lord said its ovedue &he support her-hmm
Tnx Sir.May God increase U.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eppysold(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
bro,good evening...i keep dreamimg of security men(soldiers,policemen) since last week and me being on the road with cars...kimdly interpret for me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
eppysold:
bro,good evening...i keep dreamimg of security men(soldiers,policemen) since last week and me being on the road with cars...kimdly interpret for me
This could mean just two things but u must expanciate,i don't want to mis-interpret this at all

Care to expanciate?
Godbless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eppysold(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eppysold
Well,I can tell u've been makin abit effort to pray even thou it isn't enough,hence while u are always on the run or bein chase about by wat d bible refers to as:

Agents of darkness or destiny hunters agents.
Ur last words says it all,Obviously,some1 very close(dead or alive)as tied u down,chasin u such that hate to...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
..To see u progress.
The London means,Ur glory,destiny,where u are meant to be or archive greatness but there are powers hidin such that hate to see u smile,survive,becom sombody or archive ur goals.
Well,Dead or alive her/der aganda is still workin hence while u are still bein chase abt?
What a world.
U must fight back &chase.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
I want to bless the name of God/jesus for given me such strength to meet up with u all both on here &On email.
I must say it isn't been easy but its been smooth-all thanks to JESUS ans ur prayers.

What about the attacks?Well,ur prayers &the power that surpasses all power has been fiting 4me.
Thank U all for ur prayers/supports.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eppysold(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
now,what do i do to help that sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
eppysold:
now,what do i do to help that sir?

There was a time,years back u wanted to do somethin or take a great step but somehow,someone,somewhere heard about it-First u must Give ur life to christ b4 u can d power to fight back then.Above all,PM first.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
ebankole:
Once again i say;

Happy sunday may the lord bless all our days-Amen.

And as the year draw closer to the end,LET me be the first to wish u all, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN DAVANCE.

JESUS LOVES U ALL.
Bro.Bankole

Thanks for being there for me at all times.I appreciate your immense contributions into my spiritual life.I appreciate you for honest interpretations.May the love and the gift of Lord never desert you for a second;Amen.

Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eppysold(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
ebankole:

There was a time,years back u wanted to do somethin or take a great step but somehow,someone,somewhere heard about it-First u must Give ur life to christ b4 u can d power to fight back then.Above all,PM first.
Bless u
my mail is not functional...can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bro.Dammydat
God bless and be with you,...Not just u but all of u in jesus name.

May the Lord continue to strengthen us all and lead us right.

God bless u sir and may his grace never depart from u--And victory...victory is urs all the time in jesus name.
Bless u all.
Bro.Bankole

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
eppysold:
my mail is not functional...can we chat on whatsapp?

Will see what i can do but not today perhaps tomorow,exhausted now.
NOTICE TO ALL: by tomorrow i will be on Wapsapp.
Bless u all in jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Infact almost everyone who had been active on this thread had been bless one way or the other , except we want to deceive our self that our life had remain thesame.

There is no how you will be following this thread to the present and your spiritual life will ever remain thesame, but if it does? Then something must be wrong with such fellow.
Is either such person has not made decision on who to fellow(christ or satan) .
This thread gave a positive impact to mylife . This thread change my life, this thread gave me the priviledge to run back to christ.

God gave me a spiritual father , brother , uncle, a friend through this thread(which you all know).
So if am ask who had gained mostly on this thread? The reply will be me.

Now I understand better when I was praying some months back for angelic Assisstance(when i was still a sinner), which I never knew will come through nairaland.

Long live Nigeria, long live Nairaland and long live Twinbrother(ebankole).
From the depth of my heart, I say thank you. God bless you sir.

Each day and each time I have this inner happiness, which is the happiness that am now a new creature, old things had pass alwaly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ladies and gentle MEN,Saraha1" my twin sister.

God bless u sister and i hope u are preparing my Xmas chicken?

Ok,~I'll be waiting o and lest i forget my Ororo and RICE too.

Thanks alot am flattered,may the almighty God continue to put smiles on ur face sister-Amen.
Bless u all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Twin brother, you should trust your twin sister when it comes to that.

Finger cross.

Twin brother like hav always said in privately , you should be ready for (agbada)

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must wear am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (183) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.