Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516518 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tranglatar
2-The friend of urs needs christ.
The callin devided into 2,
1,Un-pleasant call
2-call to salvation(He might need ur help/words here)

3-The devil is angry because he's just realised u are bein lead aright tru ur dreams hence,y d Yeye black man want to withdraw ur attention to God instructions tru dis thread.Yeye devil.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fireforfire: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
ebankole:
The police is the holy spirit or spiritual soldier whose missions are to fight for those who call on God in times of trouble.
Congrats ,has ur contender,attackers has been scattered,exposed,disposed.
U are from from them.
But keep it up,ur prayers,walk wit God so dat u can av evalastin victory in christ.
Well done,I love u all.
God bless u Sir.tnx for ue timr
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by buty: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ebankole

Please help me to interpret thus dream, though is not to clear cos I usually don't remember the details of my dreams

I saw patience Jonathan in my dreams, she looked younger and pretty. She was beckoning on me and some other people to come and hug her as form welcoming her although I was reluctant cos in the physical I don't really like her but reluctantly I went to hug and she was very cheerful to us and the way and manner she carried herself was very graceful, she smiled all through waved and entered her car and left.

She is the least person I expected to see in my dreams cos I feel she disgraces her husband a lot whom I like. But I don't really remember what I came to do where I met her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Buty
Long but short dream u had.
Yes!
The Lord said,why the hate when such knows nothin about u?

He said u never know who might be of help or love u after all.
Well,the Lord said,yes! she has her short comings but deep inside her lies a good person,caring person et al.
If not for power drunk am sure that's d real her.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by buty: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
I just dislike her attitude in governance nor her persin, but I don't think of her o! There are a lot of public figures one might not like their attitude so I don't think my dislike for her attitude affects me cos I don't know her personally. So it's very strange for her to appear in my dream and me welcoming her cos seriously she is the least person in my mind.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
buty:
I just dislike her attitude in governance nor her persin, but I don't think of her o! There are a lot of public figures one might not like their attitude so I don't think my dislike for her attitude affects me cos I don't know her personally. So it's very strange for her to appear in my dream and me welcoming her cos seriously she is the least person in my mind.

Well,the lord just showed you the real person she's off-public figure or rather who she was before she became public figure.

In essence,the lord said see?this is who she is within.

Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'm now on wassap 'on my MTN' check my profile but take note I will attend to u more on here to keep the thread going and to bring glory to the name of the Lord publicly.

Bless u all in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ogestyle(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
@pastor ebankole pls I have had this dream twice within a space of 5 days.in the dream I saw water in a pond then a saw a big fish swallow a smaller fish.

Then two nights I dreamt of fish tank again inside a very veru big fish was in it and left were few tiny fish.I guess he swallow ed the other fishes there.because fishes eat themselves.also I own a fish farm I checked my stock nothing like fish eating each other.I feel there is more to it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogestyle:
@pastor ebankole pls I have had this dream twice within a space of 5 days.in the dream I saw water in a pond then a saw a big fish swallow a smaller fish.

Then two nights I dreamt of fish tank again inside a very veru big fish was in it and left were few tiny fish.I guess he swallow ed the other fishes there.because fishes eat themselves.also I own a fish farm I checked my stock nothing like fish eating each other.I feel there is more to it

What the lord showed you is just a parable;the lord said he's too BIG for you case that whatever it is you issues are he's able to swallow them,no matter how BIG they appear before him so,quit seeing your case as too big before God.

Secondly,pray against any power that want to attack your biznes,pray against termites that does nothing but ruin every and any good business,pray against powers that want to swallow your business growth or profit,how can there be growth,benefit,gains et al when the younger fish is being taking or swallowed?
Infact both dreams are the same but note the first interpretation as regards the first dream also.

Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:
Ebankole

I took a short nap at work and had the following dreams.
1. A strong guy wearing a black agyle sweater vest and black pants held my hands. We were both standing and I closed my eyes tight so I couldn't see his face. Though, in the dream I was aware that he's either a se$ual demon, spirit husband or strong man from wherever. I started playing the blood of Jesus for him to let me go, but my screaming was weak. He now laughed at me. The laughter was so deep it scared me a little. So I UPed my voice, focused on the name Jesus and somehow, I was freed. The location was like a desert with people running helter skelter. It's like someone was chasing each person around. I decided not to run but sit on a slope for cover. That's all I remember.

2. In this dream, I was playing games with some familiar faces on something like a tour bus. I don't know what game it is. Everyone chooses a number and I'll reach to hand them a number card. Then it started raining heavily so everyone started running into a building. I decided to follow a short-cut that was flooded to maybe calf level. Nothing drastic. As I was running in the rain, I begged people to leave the door open cos I don't have any keys. The building turned out to be a mall cos I could see through the glass and woke up.

I was happy to read you Lil confession, and you why?because you've said it all yourself,i mean all.
Now,until you quit doing back to the world you can't be totally free,perhaps you shouldn't have engage in prayers when you knew you are not ready to give christ your all,spirit hubby has found his way into your life.
Well the lord said be it has its may he's ready to answer when you call on him.

Indeed our God is merciful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:
Ebankole

I took a short nap at work and had the following dreams.
1. A strong guy wearing a black agyle sweater vest and black pants held my hands. We were both standing and I closed my eyes tight so I couldn't see his face. Though, in the dream I was aware that he's either a se$ual demon, spirit husband or strong man from wherever. I started playing the blood of Jesus for him to let me go, but my screaming was weak. He now laughed at me. The laughter was so deep it scared me a little. So I UPed my voice, focused on the name Jesus and somehow, I was freed. The location was like a desert with people running helter skelter. It's like someone was chasing each person around. I decided not to run but sit on a slope for cover. That's all I remember.

2. In this dream, I was playing games with some familiar faces on something like a tour bus. I don't know what game it is. Everyone chooses a number and I'll reach to hand them a number card. Then it started raining heavily so everyone started running into a building. I decided to follow a short-cut that was flooded to maybe calf level. Nothing drastic. As I was running in the rain, I begged people to leave the door open cos I don't have any keys. The building turned out to be a mall cos I could see through the glass and woke up.

Last week, I had a dream where a lady drove into my car parked by the roadside. I stood watching. I took paper to write down her license plate to notify the police, but something told me to get here. I started screaming. I tried to get to her but there was a pool of water in between us. So I went around the water as she tried to escape, an onlooker caught her and held her hands tightly till I got there. Whew!!

2-The lord said you took the short cut and keep playing games with him and the result was nothing but more confusion or sadness.

3_Yes you are the lady,this was just a parable to you to witness first hand what it is like to life a life without christ;nothing but confusion or slavery,lost et al.

Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
I bless God for ur life. May if continue to uphold u with his right game of righteousness in Jesus Name.
Mindly interprete there dreams for me.
1. I tried to carry my elder sister with a motorbike. She tried sitting facing one side which i refused. When she now sat right, she started controlling the bike with me. Cos she was very big in the revelation, she bypassed me and was holding the handle with me.
2. I was putting no a facing cap. Suddenly i putt it off and folded it intending to go and keep it @ home cos i felt it wz converg my face.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:

What are the first 4 digits of your MTN number? Sorry I'm not familiar with these numbers. I tried adding you and it declined. Can you please send me a request? Thanks.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ps i made a mistake in my former post.
I WAS PUTTING ON A FACING CAP. And not putting NO facing cap
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dreal1247:
Ps i made a mistake in my former post.
I WAS PUTTING ON A FACING CAP. And not putting NO facing cap

Will get back to you soon,God willing
Bless you all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Monday 24th November, 2014
I woke up around 5:35am
In the dream, I saw myself going for a wedding of a colleague and then all of a sudden the groom gave us a test to do. Initially everyone was astonished, but we started it and everyone was panicking in other to pass. Some were even asking for expo. The groom now said we should ask one of his friend with us, the friend wearing a black native now started telling some people codes like 5fffdf=117. Anyway when I looked and the questions well without panicking I noticed it was very simple that people were just panicking for no just reason then I woke up... Please what does this mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dreal1247:
I bless God for ur life. May if continue to uphold u with his right game of righteousness in Jesus Name.
1. I tried to carry my elder sister with a motorbike. She tried sitting facing one side which i refused. When she now sat right, she started controlling the bike with me. Cos she was very big in the revelation, she bypassed me and was holding the handle with me.
2. I was putting no a facing cap. Suddenly i putt it off and folded it intending to go and keep it @ home cos i felt it wz converg my face.

I can tell you want to hear the whole truth and i'm willing to say it as it is.
Yes be careful of that your sister as the lord tagged her your glory contender,often want to take what is yours,jealous of you and your progress,loves contending with what is you.
So in essence,she is someone you must be careful of if you want to make progress in your life,be careful what secret you share with her or about things you tell her about your life or plans et al.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dreal1247:

The facing cap means; home or domestic glory contender which you must put off if you must explore the world,see what's before or what life has got to offer.
You are being limited or perhaps control a lot but you must take that off so that you can explore you glory and enjoy what God has destined for you.
In essence,don't just fight for you freedom physically but also do so spiritually as well.
I can see you are ready to take it off thou but try harder so that you can enjoy your total freedom among you family am sure you know what am talking about.
It's well with you in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
authe911:
Monday 24th November, 2014
I woke up around 5:35am
In the dream, I saw myself going for a wedding of a colleague and then all of a sudden the groom gave us a test to do. Initially everyone was astonished, but we started it and everyone was panicking in other to pass. Some were even asking for expo. The groom now said we should ask one of his friend with us, the friend wearing a black native now started telling some people codes like 5fffdf=117. Anyway when I looked and the questions well without panicking I noticed it was very simple that people were just panicking for no just reason then I woke up... Please what does this mean

The lord said if thousands of people worries about wedding success or about wedding success that you have nothing to fear or worry about has he'll guide you and secure you both wedding and after wedding success.
You are one of those with marriage glory whom the lord has bestowed upon such grace to enjoy extra ordinary marriage and after marriage life.wow
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2014
ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2014
redeemersave:
Hello Ebankole. I searched and searched to see a thread like this. Please I had a dream that is bordering me.

I had one long ago and one of recent. I will only mention the recent dream.

Dreamt that I went into a house and usually you don't enter with your shoes. I put my shoes off my feet only for me to come back and someone else had taken one leg of my pair if shoe , she/ he took left one leg of his own. One looking back I saw him but someone delayed me from reaching him fast to collect my one leg shoe. I wore his own one leg and my own remaining leg and ran to meet him for my shoe he mixed up. But unfortunately I don't see him.

I wore my other remainjng leg and his own he left behind which is only one leg and it matches mine remaning leg and it was OK in my leg.

This dream is baffling me. What does it mean? God help me through Jesus Christ.

Summary of my dream is, someone took my other leg of shoe and left his own, I wore them mine and his and it matches. I saw him wore mine and its comfortable. But I never got to meet him to collect my second leg of shoe when I ran atfer him until I woke up.
LHelp me to interpreted this.thank you.

The lord said since you had this dream; or rather you've been getting half of what you deserve.
Meaning you don't often have issues with success but u must have perceived you don't often get the worth of what you deserve, be it in anything you lay your hands on or any service you render{i.e}.

This is to limit you the enemies knowing they can't really stop you but the best they could do was to take half and give you half.
Above all....? this is an attack and the intention is to limit you,you must take back what's yours to complement you glory or success.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 5:00am On Nov 25, 2014
@ebankole
I dreamt dat I met a friend A(in real life friend A works in Abuja .He was supposed to help me make one biz contact)He told me dat he's leaving Abuja for Kano cos in Abuja people hardly make it.Thereafter I met my friend B working in a company.He then helped one lady(I know) get a job in their company by extractin her pix from a social netwrk n pastin it in their companys database.I told him to help me too,so he started searching for my pix on the social ntwrk bt cldn't see any. He then told me dat,shey u hv toasted her(d lady he helped) b4,i said nope bt we've chatted b4 on d ntwrk all this is in a bit to help him access my pix on d netwrk.While still searchin for mine,he saw a pix of one of our friends,he quickly helped him as he did to dat lady,after which he continued searchin for mine(within me I was like as if I hv removed my pix n left d pictures spot empty
on d social ntwrk o)then I woke up.
Pls what cld dis mean?
Let me add dat it's been a long time(2 yrs)dat me n dis friend met n spoke on phone long ago(3 months).He wrks wit slumberger.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 5:37am On Nov 25, 2014
ebankole,greetings
pls kindly help with this dream,dreamt we were in mid semester(in skul)when some guys organised a party,it was a big party,i went for it with some friends,along the line,i lost communication with family,it was wen we were thru with the party i came across my dad's younger sister,she was lamenting wildly that the whole family's been trying to get across to me(she lamented as if something really terrible had happened to me)in real life,i hate it when any relative lamented cause of me,i hate been source of grief to others
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bigemmmybig(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2014
@ebankole
Goodmorning!

I had dis dream last nyt...I experienced one every spirit whose goal was to kill someone in each family every night. Dat nyt I saw it throw down one little boy from a story building down but the boy didn't die though cos he had landed with his legs. Later dis same building turned out to be our former residence though d landlords area. When I discovad dat dis spirit had entad now entad one of my friends sistas...so later wen I came to d houz I saw an old friend too(from like 11years ago) we hugged and exchanged plesantries. So I now ax for wher d sistas were n they said in the room. I explained to him wat haad happened so we headed straight to d room but the door was locked. We had to force the door open and I saw his three sistas n their mum all sitting quietly. I looked at d particular one who had d spirit n slapped her so I now asked for holy water n annointing oil(I guess I was the chief excorcist).as I told dem what happened they didn't believe me ooo. I told dem if they let her go someone else wud die dat nyt in d houz but seems she left immediately. Den I now led paraise n worship n before I knew it d room turned n looked like my former departmental lecture hall n wen I looked at d door I saw some men troopin in one after anoda wit his own bible singing wit me. I was really eager to see how I wud remove that evil spirit but just den nepa brought lyt at home which now woke me up!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by unleashed123(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning sir, my girl friend told me she dream that she had a dream last night, tho in the dream saw me and my ex discussing, and we were oblivious to her presence. What could this dream mean. Though i told her it means nothing because the said ex is soon to be married.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning to you all, brethens and sisthren I greet you all in the name of jesus.

In no time I shall respond/interpret all your dreams-God will.

Bless you all in jesus name Amen.

Bro.ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kemachuk: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls help me with the interpretation

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.