Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516270 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
OHaddy:
gudmrni bro ebakonle,
i was in a place, a ho
use was under constructn, pple were working, i had a pulling in my heart to join d labourers in fetching water bt i did nt want to fall in a pit wc was in d constructn site. Then in d afternoon laboures took a break and they were eating. When i look at d time it was almst 2pm, thats wen i startd fetching water, in my heart i was tinking i wil b paid 4 d afternoon. Then al of a sudden i fell, i was at d entrance of a pit, tryin nt fall in bt my hands cud nt hold me again dat was wen smbdy pulled me up cud nt c d face of d person dt pulled me up

The lord said you must do what you have to now if you want to be totally set from from every form of slavery,labouring,working hard with nothing good to show for it et al...

Also,the site means,slavery and or under the influence of slavery,you need to withdraw yourself from that room of slavery if you want to work and have something good to show for it or get what u deserve according to you wages.

This is obvious powers making your to work and struggle yet nothing to show much or right home about.

Pray to be release from powers enslaving you glory and using to build...the lord kept you alive to be free else,if not... your case would have be another story by now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
micoma:
Good morning, I saw maggot in my dream. Kindly help to interpret.

It's called or known as chronic powers of witchcraft attacks.

These maggots are called or refer to as glory decay-yers. Their suppose is to eat up and consume every good things in such a person life or his/her glory.

It's also called the walking corpse, they render their victims helpless,hopeless et al and chases away every good good in his or her life but at the end...?if nothing is done asap the person is wipe off the face of the truth(sorry I know this isn't easy but I just have to say it, so,perhaps you will take this more serious and go for a serious deliverance)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole

Good morning
Thank you and GOD's continued guidance and blessings
As per the bold above (No 3), is there something am supposed to do or pray for that i am missing? Actually i've passed through/ left six firms (to become partially a freelancer/ individual consultant) but it's the last three that seem to/ may fit in with the dream

The message, once a cleaning is now a leader.

Once rejected is now most needed,what u had before you left wasn't great enough untill the lord came and revealed,unveiled and unleashed et al who you really are and your calling hence,right now such and anywhere such confusion or breakdown is about taking place only such your gift or calling can salvage the coming disaster,its not just about this particular firms your left but more and these out there.
In all,ask God to maximum that gift in you and give you the wisdom to expand it.
Whatever he reveals we shall take it up from there.
Bless you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
akino:

Hello sir,
I pray God gives deep undersatanding of this dream.
I dreamt that a couple(husband and wife) hired me to investigate something and they paid me 10k naira. After the investigation,i got to know that a woman is behind the issue so the husband paid me 100 thosand pounds to eliminate the woman.After leaving them,i took bike to main road and i could not pay complete money for bike bacause i only had the 100k pound sterling and 80naira.i paid 80naira for the bike after taking me near main road then i woke up.

The lord said you shouldn't kill any marriage,meaning don't ever try to interfere in any marriage or couple issue,be it in your family or anywhere so as not to implicated yourself or find yourself in a very complicated matter.

No matter how little or minor the case might appear flee from interfering please.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
folash:
I dreamt that my fiance and I were in my church, and as we were about sitting down, somebody told us that people were already on the seats. I now got angry, and told d lady that is it right for her to keeping space for somebody in church, my fiance now calmed me down, and told us to go and sit elsewhere which we did. Pls what does this mean

Deal with pride and impatient and at the end u shall have no cause to lose what truly belongs to you.
By the way,the lord said you've found the right man and but with patient and humility nothing that is yours shall be taking away.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
ebankole:

I don't know about your past experiences with men nor your present with them but.....

It's seems you have had your ups and downs with men whether in the past,recently or presently,mind you is more or less of being controlled wrongly,lust-ly or lostly.
More like allowing such to have his ways or be the driver of you life but the experience wasn't a good one to behold or remember.

Now the lord said,this did not only affected your progress or glory as a person but also brought stagnancy into your life and glory.
The lord said when you search and found something in the world or at the wrong place the result will always be as bad as that past experience with men or whatever that was.
But the lord has set you free from slavery of bad drive(bad men) and that u shall no longer come across such and even if such shows up you shall be able to identify them at first or second sight.
In essence,he whom the lord is set free is free indeed, you have conquered your fair and the embargo of been use or enslaved has been lifted upon you.

Your God and ceaseless prayers has fought for you,congrats

But if you are a male still the same,appreciate God for delivering from that strong man that has been controlling your life and destiny.

Please,always identify your gender it's very important.
Tnkx a lot Sir, I understand all you ve said

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ladycomfort(f): 4:17am On Dec 03, 2014
ebankole:

Can you expanciate on this?
Bless u ma.
. Thank you so much sir but I had 2 dreams of recent and I will like you to please help me interprete. 1. I saw one of my younger sister not walking properly and I was following her ( but that is how my wicked elder sister walks in real life ). 2. I carried a dead baby from our house ( have not been there for like 3 years now in real life ) the baby looks like my younger sister ( 17 yrs as real age) but weneva shout holyghost in that dream very well she will come back to life so I planned to take her to the hospital and I wanted to take okada but the okada man was doing somehow so I left him as I was trekin she died again I shouted holyghost very well she woke up so I later saw a jeep and the owner agreed to carry us immediately I boarded it she went off again I started shouting holyghost again then I woke up ( am not too sure if wore any cloth)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2014
Good Morning Sir!!!
I need the interpretation of this dream...

I was in the office around 6 or so in the evening, every one in my office had gone. I was already planning to leave. As I was just walking round the office, my Director walked In, she said she was happy to see me that she had work to do. Then she started going through a book I put on the table, it was not official work, I assumed she did not know because she was impressed with what she saw. Anyway, as she was leaving she dropped some used clothes on my table and told me to follow her that they want to give them to some people they want to deport out of Nigeria. So, as the left the office, I had put on my suit and followed her. When I get I got out of the office, I shut the door and tried to lock it with my key, as I put the key inside the keyhole, the key broke. This is a very strong key. As I was contemplating on what to do, a male secretary in my section came and told me not to worry that the work my director gave me was more important than any other thing and I should not keep her waiting since I know the kind of woman she is.

When I got to the conference room, it was crowded and most people were carrying clothes, all their clothes were packaged, either they were in a nylon or a carton, the ones my director gave me was not in anything and I just carried them like that.

The clothes were for some people that were about to be deported or so, it was more like a send forth programme and the people that were about to be deported were each asked to say something, all of them spoke and started thanking us for how we took care of them and the rest, most people were moved to tears.....

Please what does it mean...

2. Also, what does it mean to see lots of unripe bananas and plantain in the dream. In the dream I was Hungry, so when I got back I knew we had some plantain in the house, My plan was to fry them when I get home. But when I did, the whole how was filled with unripe plantain and banana, there was no space for me to even sit down, the one I wanted to cook sef was not ripe so I decided to leave it.

Also in the same dream, I knew there was left over food, I put the food for someone the day before but he did not come, so I planned to eat it when I get home. But when I went to the kitchen, I saw the guy that stayed with me cooking the rice, preparing it to eat. The thing that surprised me was that he just took half of the rice and egg and left half in the plate. I was wondering why he did that and not warm everything at the same time and share it if that was what he had in mind....

3. I was in a vehicle with my late dad and sisters. We were going for a wedding or something like that. So when we got there, I saw one of my mother's cousins, so I showed my father and told him about the man, my father did not want to go and meet him because he was not good at meeting people, so, my mother's younger brother who my father was familiar with told him go and meet the cousin, so my father and mother's younger brother went inside a room where the cousin was which happened to be his office.

So, we decided to go for the wedding, before we got to the main hall, we entered a room filled with elderly people and I was not familiar with them, it was as if they were having a meeting or about to have one. When I entered I sat for some minutes and decided to leave, then one of them told me that there was no need going to the wedding venue that I should wait for their leader to give us instructions. I was not really convinced, then they started bringing soft drinks, so I decided to wait. In the dream I did not drink or know what happened next because I woke up or something happened. In fact a rat bit my toe and that was what woke me up...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Dear Pst Bankole,

Good morning. I had a dream last night, could you please help interpret it?

I was in my compound so I heard noise in the upstairs(a two_storey building). I went upstairs to find out what was happening and I saw my landlord had married a new wife and the new wife was asking tenants to quit.

When I was returning downstairs, I saw the steps was difficult to descend because it each step was small and not properly shaped. At the side of the step. I saw a very big tyre (bigger that trailer tyre) suspended in the air. Two people on the ground floor who were guards to the tyre asked me to speak to the tyre and it will go down.

Immediately I spoke, the tyre and steps went down and I was out of the building. When I was walking out of the compound, I saw lots of people standing on both sides of the compound till outside the gate they were applauding (clapping for) me.

Thank you Bro! May you oil never run dry. Amen!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2014
ebankole:

I will only say what the spirit of God asked me to say as I won't just say much for now

Right now or since you knew your right hand from the left you've been going through some sort of situation that isn't pleasing or un-usual,mind you.....? it's not ordinary and it's to do within family or general experience.

Go on a day fasting and ask God to show you the source of this,then. What ever God reveal to you let me know on her or PM me.
Bless you in jesus name.

I did the fasting and prayer and since then I don't remember my dream and the one I remember is fighting with some unknown people in the dream. Pls can u still translate the dream for me.Thank u in anticipation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
ladycomfort:
. Thank you so much sir but I had 2 dreams of recent and I will like you to please help me interprete. 1. I saw one of my younger sister not walking properly and I was following her ( but that is how my wicked elder sister walks in real life ). 2. I carried a dead baby from our house ( have not been there for like 3 years now in real life ) the baby looks like my younger sister ( 17 yrs as real age) but weneva shout holyghost in that dream very well she will come back to life so I planned to take her to the hospital and I wanted to take okada but the okada man was doing somehow so I left him as I was trekin she died again I shouted holyghost very well she woke up so I later saw a jeep and the owner agreed to carry us immediately I boarded it she went off again I started shouting holyghost again then I woke up ( am not too sure if wore any cloth)

The bible says,can the blind lead the blind and both/thou shall not fall into pit?

Remove first the dirts in your eyes and u shall be able to lead others or remove that of others from theirs.

Yes,your sister has her own spiritual issues which is known to you and or everyone but, face yours first before helping others or such like your sister in these case.
Mind you nothing is ordinary here it's all fundamental and ofcourse, you calling on God or walk with God is yet to be strong enough or hold water.
You are not there yet,bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
s3nn2x:
Good Morning Sir!!!
I need the interpretation of this dream...

I was in the office around 6 or so in the evening, every one in my office had gone. I was already planning to leave. As I was just walking round the office, my Director walked In, she said she was happy to see me that she had work to do. Then she started going through a book I put on the table, it was not official work, I assumed she did not know because she was impressed with what she saw. Anyway, as she was leaving she dropped some used clothes on my table and told me to follow her that they want to give them to some people they want to deport out of Nigeria. So, as the left the office, I had put on my suit and followed her. When I get I got out of the office, I shut the door and tried to lock it with my key, as I put the key inside the keyhole, the key broke. This is a very strong key. As I was contemplating on what to do, a male secretary in my section came and told me not to worry that the work my director gave me was more important than any other thing and I should not keep her waiting since I know the kind of woman she is.

When I got to the conference room, it was crowded and most people were carrying clothes, all their clothes were packaged, either they were in a nylon or a carton, the ones my director gave me was not in anything and I just carried them like that.

The clothes were for some people that were about to be deported or so, it was more like a send forth programme and the people that were about to be deported were each asked to say something, all of them spoke and started thanking us for how we took care of them and the rest, most people were moved to tears.....

Please what does it mean...

2. Also, what does it mean to see lots of unripe bananas and plantain in the dream. In the dream I was Hungry, so when I got back I knew we had some plantain in the house, My plan was to fry them when I get home. But when I did, the whole how was filled with unripe plantain and banana, there was no space for me to even sit down, the one I wanted to cook sef was not ripe so I decided to leave it.

Also in the same dream, I knew there was left over food, I put the food for someone the day before but he did not come, so I planned to eat it when I get home. But when I went to the kitchen, I saw the guy that stayed with me cooking the rice, preparing it to eat. The thing that surprised me was that he just took half of the rice and egg and left half in the plate. I was wondering why he did that and not warm everything at the same time and share it if that was what he had in mind....

3. I was in a vehicle with my late dad and sisters. We were going for a wedding or something like that. So when we got there, I saw one of my mother's cousins, so I showed my father and told him about the man, my father did not want to go and meet him because he was not good at meeting people, so, my mother's younger brother who my father was familiar with told him go and meet the cousin, so my father and mother's younger brother went inside a room where the cousin was which happened to be his office.

So, we decided to go for the wedding, before we got to the main hall, we entered a room filled with elderly people and I was not familiar with them, it was as if they were having a meeting or about to have one. When I entered I sat for some minutes and decided to leave, then one of them told me that there was no need going to the wedding venue that I should wait for their leader to give us instructions. I was not really convinced, then they started bringing soft drinks, so I decided to wait. In the dream I did not drink or know what happened next because I woke up or something happened. In fact a rat bit my toe and that was what woke me up...

pray against attack on your progress and your place of work so that the hovering bomb shall not drop. Most importantly,something that belongs to you the enemies want to take it and replace it with something far far below it.

2 the lord said until you extend you gift or gesture to him or the right spot your coming(un ripe banana) will remain un ripe as a result of which you might keep having delay or progress over something you've been waiting for or expecting,blessing or promotion et al,he said, you are laying your egg at the wrong spot which instead of helping,adding and increasing you decreases you and even consume the little you have while leaving you with almost nothing(you might want to pray or ask God about this to show u how to go a out these).

3 the lord said you must always be watchful and careful most importantly,seek his consent before you attend such or make any decision,as the saying goes,what an elder saw and his eyes went dim if a child sees it such may go blind.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
JohnDuke259:
Dear Pst Bankole,

Good morning. I had a dream last night, could you please help interpret it?

I was in my compound so I heard noise in the upstairs(a two_storey building). I went upstairs to find out what was happening and I saw my landlord had married a new wife and the new wife was asking tenants to quit.

When I was returning downstairs, I saw the steps was difficult to descend because it each step was small and not properly shaped. At the side of the step. I saw a very big tyre (bigger that trailer tyre) suspended in the air. Two people on the ground floor who were guards to the tyre asked me to speak to the tyre and it will go down.

Immediately I spoke, the tyre and steps went down and I was out of the building. When I was walking out of the compound, I saw lots of people standing on both sides of the compound till outside the gate they were applauding (clapping for) me.

Thank you Bro! May you oil never run dry. Amen!

What a landlord.

The lord said,here and there, perhaps once in a while your landlord come up with one trouble or pressure with another which spread across to not only you but the rest of the tenants and if such hasn't happened before? Then watch out,but you will overcome.

Secondly,this dream might come to pass which may have to do with eviction or quick notice but once again the lord said u shall overcome,even if u are ask to move along such will be your opportunity to move to the next level which brings me to the last meaning of your dream,spiritually I mean:j

The lord said there are powers of limitation operating in the compound but among the rest the lord has been fight for you and you seem to be the only one that stands out or who seems to be doing well for himself but if not then watch out for release of blessing or breakthrough either the moment you move out of that house or while staying and waiting in the lord with serious prayer,but be sure it's here and it's come already.
Bless u in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
funkeabosede:

I did the fasting and prayer and since then I don't remember my dream and the one I remember is fighting with some unknown people in the dream. Pls can u still translate the dream for me.Thank u in anticipation

Thank God for your life.
Yours that's all that matters, fighting meaning, battle continues and indeed you are still prayer(fighting).
Is it possible to fight back if you can't confront them? Of course the answer is no so keep fighting(praying).
Above all,add this to your prayers:

Lord jesus,blood of jesus it's time to fight for me,fight now by fire

Powers wrestling with me and my glory,God,your end has come,jesus has paid it all fall down and die

I visit the source of my life,glory,destiny,progress contenders scatter by fire.

Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
To say this isn't becoming stressful and challenging daily(increasing daily,i'd be lying to you all.

So much people to attend to on email,phone,on here and now wassapp et al.

I pray and long for a better tool to serve you all better,any support from you or any of you will go along long way to make things easier not just for me but for all.
Above all,the lord has been so so good and faithful increasing me in strength and grace and thanks for all your prayes and supports,God. Bless you all.
Remember,its FREE but if the lord place it in you heart to support this call do so willing and the lord shall bless you all.
Note: praying for us is another form of support, God b less you all in jesus name.
Bye for now have to rest and run.
Will be here in no time to assist just incase.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
ebankole:

Thank God for your life.
Yours that's all that matters, fighting meaning, battle continues and indeed you are still prayer(fighting).
Is it possible to fight back if you can't confront them? Of course the answer is no so keep fighting(praying).
Above all,add this to your prayers:

Lord jesus,blood of jesus it's time to fight for me,fight now by fire

Powers wrestling with me and my glory,God,your end has come,jesus has paid it all fall down and die

Thank u sr am grateful

I visit the source of my life,glory,destiny,progress contenders scatter by fire.

Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
ebankole:

What a landlord.

The lord said,here and there, perhaps once in a while your landlord come up with one trouble or pressure with another which spread across to not only you but the rest of the tenants and if such hasn't happened before? Then watch out,but you will overcome.

Secondly,this dream might come to pass which may have to do with eviction or quick notice but once again the lord said u shall overcome,even if u are ask to move along such will be your opportunity to move to the next level which brings me to the last meaning of your dream,spiritually I mean:j

The lord said there are powers of limitation operating in the compound but among the rest the lord has been fight for you and you seem to be the only one that stands out or who seems to be doing well for himself but if not then watch out for release of blessing or breakthrough either the moment you move out of that house or while staying and waiting in the lord with serious prayer,but be sure it's here and it's come already.
Bless u in jesus name.

Thanks a lot Pst Bankole. God is more than able to conquer all forces of darkness in here. In reality, the building is a bungalow not a two-storey building as seen in the dream.

Remain blessed Sir!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
I want to use this medium and time to warn some of us especially those of us that God has granted your prayers with testimonies to back it up(through email and or off NL with me) to please quit keeping your testimonies private or to me alone.

I won't be available to you when your problems emanated again as a/the result of your ingratitude to God,it has come to my notice as I'd few or some of us having the same issues over and over again because of our ingratitude to God and/or refusing to share our testimonies.

Please make your testimony public and let the whole world know that this God is a great God,quit sending them just to my email,prove to God you are grateful and your victories,testimonies et al can be sealed or permanent.
Daily the number of people I attend to increases and it isn't my prayer to have you confronting the same attacks/problems over and over again as the result of you un grateful attitude towards God.
Please do this for God not for me but to the glory of God.

This is another way to secure,sealed and glorify God and prove to the world that our God is alive and faithful.

Bless you all and love u all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
I had a dream I and some guys use canoe to pack plenty fish from d river.and later I saw my self eating fish pepper soup and a guy called me to follow him and I left the pepper soup and followed him.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
kkoffo:
I had a dream I and some guys use canoe to pack plenty fish from d river.and later I saw my self eating fish pepper soup and a guy called me to follow him and I left the pepper soup and followed him.

The lord said enemies sleeps nor slumber and so must you,thou they shall come and or confront you but keep your fight up and refuse to let them have their way the lord shall withdraw and remove you from the base or the foundation at which they attack you at will.

Be careful who you associate with,be it friends or anybody so as not to bring back the whole already won battle,meaning,flee from the world or worldly friends else you shall be draw back or initiate back to quare one without u knowing.

Lastly pray against powers having influence over you spiritual and physical life.
Good night all and God bless you all in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ipinlaxy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
TESTIMONY!!! Praise the lord my name is oluwafemi ipinlaiye i came accross this thread last month when i had a terrible dream and i paste it here for pastor ebankole and i pm him of which he narated the dream to me and he gave me some prayers to pray ever since then have been geting in touch with him and he has been there for me and one day i dreamt and i told him how it goes and he prayed for me and To God be the glory just tonight have been offered admission into kwara state polytechnic higher national diploma without paying a dime for admission most of my friends paid 40thousand , God is really using pastor ebankole more anointing in Jesus name sir...the lord strengthen you sir...am so happy meeting pastor ebankole thanks pastor am greatfull sir.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 2:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 2:48am On Dec 04, 2014
@ebankole
I dreamt dat I went to withdraw money frm d ATM,so I joined a long queue.Then somebody came n said dat I shd come with him to the WALL STREET to to use d ATM machines there (In real life,I'm in Nigeria not the USA).We went to d WALL STREET,I saw an ATM with just 2 persons on d queue(,wanted to go join comsidering d long queue I jst left,dis one is far beta I guess) bt d person said nope dat we shd move to another machine with no queue,we were onto a machine then i woke up.Pls what cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Gud am sr please interpreted this dream for me. Ii saw a large gathering they were writing examination but one of my secondary school friend was not there so was searching for her but. Later saw her crying that that batch writing exam now was her set that she went for a party that's y she was not aware it was her turn and dat exam was the last one so ii told her to go and meet the invigilator that she was just coming from the hospital but she diidnt have that courage so I push her to the place and she was allowed into the exam hall .After that I saw my first boyfriend so I wanted to speak to him as am looking for him among the crowd ii found myself in another location where there was a little water and two birds flying on it one was big while the other one was not that big. The not that big one was trying to fly over my head but I turned and face it so it went up and was trying to capture my hand but I called Holy ghost fire and it will fly up again and repeat the same action while I called Holy ghost fire then the face of the bird change to that of a glistening female and was taunting me until a woman came and spoke to the bird and it stopped and ii crossed to a greener ground so the bird was looking at me with an angry eye and mimicking me as I called the Holy ghost fire. The woman showed me the way and ask me hope the bird has not bitten me but I said No but when I checked my hand I saw that one place has scratched a little where its claw was holding me so I took a sand and used it to rub dat place cause the woman told me that once it bite it make the person to be removing blood in the nose and mouth
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kike100: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Gd am ebankole,

I had dream where someone was harrassing me and I confronted the lady saying no weapon formed against me shall prosper,the last I heard was Nov 24\25! I lost my job on the 24th.
Few days after,I dreamt some lizards came into my house through a hole(there is no hole in my house ooo), I have been praying seriously. Few days later,I dream I saw cockroaches and wall gecko.I killed all the cockroaches but the wall gecko escaped.

I sense I need a huge load of fasting and prayers however help me interpret these dreams

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2014
Victorinox:
Someone from a different religion was trying to feed a very salty substance (like Maggi cube) into my mouth. I could not see the person or the hand, but I just knew what they were doing.

This same dream has happened more than once. The second time, I actually woke up in the physical to spit, because it felt so real.

The lord said any other religion, ways,gods et al is like a sorry and shall be a sorrow,that such has nothing to offer but hell,sorrow,pain,bitterness et al into your life or ones life.

Secondly,the lord said,refuse,flee,rebuke,reject,fight and be prepare to reject any attempt to impose any other religion or gods into you life as such will not only bring about bitterness,sorrow,hell,destruction into your life but gives u everlasting sorrow and bondage.

And lastly,pray against every spirit,powers of religion or....m imposition.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
I dreamt dat I went to withdraw money frm d ATM,so I joined a long queue.Then somebody came n said dat I shd come with him to the WALL STREET to to use d ATM machines there (In real life,I'm in Nigeria not the USA).We went to d WALL STREET,I saw an ATM with just 2 persons on d queue(,wanted to go join comsidering d long queue I jst left,dis one is far beta I guess) bt d person said nope dat we shd move to another machine with no queue,we were onto a machine then i woke up.Pls what cld dis mean?

The bible says; ask and ye shall be given,seek and ye shall find......

Now, the lord said you seem to be comfortable with you present position(which might be in whatever u do or position u might be right now in all ramifications), but he said son/daughter,can't you see you can get better than this,move higher than this,achieve greater than this,lead a easier life and or enjoy abundance than these? Yes he's asking you....now he said why not ask me, seek ye from me and I shall lift you up beyond your present position or to a better and peaceful,easier level or position in life.
It's now left to you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2014
funkeabosede:
Gud am sr please interpreted this dream for me. Ii saw a large gathering they were writing examination but one of my secondary school friend was not there so was searching for her but. Later saw her crying that that batch writing exam now was her set that she went for a party that's y she was not aware it was her turn and dat exam was the last one so ii told her to go and meet the invigilator that she was just coming from the hospital but she diidnt have that courage so I push her to the place and she was allowed into the exam hall .After that I saw my first boyfriend so I wanted to speak to him as am looking for him among the crowd ii found myself in another location where there was a little water and two birds flying on it one was big while the other one was not that big. The not that big one was trying to fly over my head but I turned and face it so it went up and was trying to capture my hand but I called Holy ghost fire and it will fly up again and repeat the same action while I called Holy ghost fire then the face of the bird change to that of a glistening female and was taunting me until a woman came and spoke to the bird and it stopped and ii crossed to a greener ground so the bird was looking at me with an angry eye and mimicking me as I called the Holy ghost fire. The woman showed me the way and ask me hope the bird has not bitten me but I said No but when I checked my hand I saw that one place has scratched a little where its claw was holding me so I took a sand and used it to rub dat place cause the woman told me that once it bite it make the person to be removing blood in the nose and mouth

I will tell you the raw truth this morning,perhaps,you will heed this time.

Hmmm you thought shortcut is the solution? No! You are wrong and you know what? You are endangering yourself and destiny even more by fighting these powers with you half deliverance and half born again.

It's better you quit fighting if you are not ready to give your all to God and let go the love of the world in you.
In essence,to say the truth? You've just added to you problems.(please pardon my use of words) you are you own number one enemy.
Bless you and brotherly love from me to you.

There is something you are not doing right or something you are doing wrong,you need to ask God what that is and once he does let me know here: the the essence of my message to you so far.

And I must say congrats as your victory is close at hand but the lord want more of you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
kike100:
Gd am ebankole,

I had dream where someone was harrassing me and I confronted the lady saying no weapon formed against me shall prosper,the last I heard was Nov 24\25! I lost my job on the 24th.
Few days after,I dreamt some lizards came into my house through a hole(there is no hole in my house ooo), I have been praying seriously. Few days later,I dream I saw cockroaches and wall gecko.I killed all the cockroaches but the wall gecko escaped.

I sense I need a huge load of fasting and prayers however help me interpret these dreams

Thanks

The war can't be fought alone especially such as yours without operating under anointing else,you ought to have won or rather not to have lost your job.

Yes,i can see you are praying hard and seriously at that but self righteousness can't win this type of you battle or should I say self made prayer points?

Above all,glory be to God you are conquering them and the lord is indeed fighting for you and disposing you attackers,chasing them out of you destiny or life,congrats and keep that up.
Why not back your prayers with white fasting and more fierce prayers?
It's well and bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2014
ebankole:

The bible says; ask and ye shall be given,seek and ye shall find......

Now, the lord said you seem to be comfortable with you present position(which might be in whatever u do or position u might be right now in all ramifications), but he said son/daughter,can't you see you can get better than this,move higher than this,achieve greater than this,lead a easier life and or enjoy abundance than these? Yes he's asking you....now he said why not ask me, seek ye from me and I shall lift you up beyond your present position or to a better and peaceful,easier level or position in life.
It's now left to you.
Bless u
Tnx a bunch Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bigemmmybig(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Goodaftnoon

I had a dream. Last night...I playin a car racing game n ma yunga broda was watchin to copy my skills but along d line my car wasn't fast enof so wen I got to a cliff d car cud not fly ova sucesfully...wen it landed on d oda side, d car was a bit damaged n I saw mysef in d car. So instead of movin foreward I reversed bakward n d car fell into a deeep hole. Den I saw ma yunga bro n one man tryin to get me out. They held ma hands but cudnt draw me but deeep down in me I knew I cud comm out even witout their help. Suddenly d hole changed n I was down while ma bro n d man were in a storey buildin lookin at me tru a window but at dis point they cud not get to me n I cud not get to dem so I now saw two little kids who were been treated by one ugly nurse peeping tru their toilet window n I started dancing n makin fun ryt down wher I was n they started smilin den d nurse came to d window wher ma yunga bro was...she looked at me sternly n den wen bak inside...at dis point I woke up because ma bladder was full n I needed to urinate. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2014
@ebankole
My fiance'e dreamt dat she n a friend "Esther" walking on a pathway n they saw a colony of ants.Esther then told her dat d ants excreta is like dat of bee n is medicinal,use for treatin ailments in children bt she was like but ants do bite.She got a container n fetched d little excreta dat was availble bt then close to d ants were hybrid guava trees wit big n ripe fruits from which she plugged n ate.They then started off back home but then met her mum on the way,d mum told her to go get more of d ants excreata bt when they got to d ants there weren't anymore excreta(My fiance'e had already fetched d little there was),so d mum said dat she shd nurture d ants so dat they could excrete plenty which she cld fetch n use later on children. She got to dia house bt there is dis cashew tree outside there house(and it is there in real life) bt she cldn't pass thru as if something was blocking her den my younger sister came n called out OUR WIFE,my fiance'e heard turned n smile n suddenly the blockade was no longer there n they were able to pass.
pls sir what cld dis mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.