Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516277 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Hello bro ebankole,

happy new month. Please just a day after u interpreted a dream that i had. I dreamt that i was attacked by a snake.

i grabbed it, wrapped it around my hand and squeezed its head until it died. I think it bit me though. I am not sure if it bit me first and then i attacked it or i attacked it and it bit me in the process.

Thank you very much

ebankole:

The lord said he's provided you the grace and or medium to see what's before or yet to come which is to prevent any forms of attack, and to fight back before the enemy prevail.
It's also means seeing through the eyes of God or having a source of information to know beforehand what's coming in other to prevent such from coming or prevailing over you.
You should be one of those whom should be thankful God for locating this thread and the grace and the existence of this thread.
Bless you and happy sunday.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Says who that I have no testimony also?
Wait till am back the lord personally asked me to share this before you all for a reason or more known to him.

It's been a tough and rough journey serving you all here behind the scene if not for the fact that he personally asked me to share this. I wouldn't have bother sharing this just like have never been since having such attack this thread started.
Bless you all in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello bro ebankole,

happy new month. Please just a day after u interpreted a dream that i had. I dreamt that i was attacked by a snake.

i grabbed it, wrapped it around my hand and squeezed its head until it died. I think it bit me though. I am not sure if it bit me first and then i attacked it or i attacked it and it bit me in the process.

Thank you very much

Fear not for indeed your victory was granted that's I could here from this dream of yours.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2014
ebankole:
Says who that I have no testimony also?
Wait till am back the lord personally asked me to share this before you all for a reason or more known to him.
It's been a tough and rough journey serving you all here behind the scene if not for the fact that he personally asked me to share this. I wouldn't have bother sharing this just like have never been since having such attack this thread started.
Bless you all in jesus name.

Eagerly waiting to read/ hear your testimony 'cos i'm sure it's soul winning and loaded to the Glory of GOD !!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good morning and God's continued Blessings
MAY THIS SEASON OF ADVENT (EXPECTATION OF HIS COMING) FILL YOU WITH HIS JOY & PEACE. HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

Kindly help with the meaning of this dream. 'had it on Friday night

Dream 1
‘Dreamt i was at a couple’s residence when the husband got up and went to stand somewhere behind me. The wife who sat by side started touching me. I asked her (teasingly!!) so she is so heated up that she cannot wait till night to be with her husband? She said she cannot wait till night. Somehow I feel I know the woman and the husband but could not recognize them. I did not see the wife’s face per se or the husband but I believe I know them. (could you believe I did not pusher away). I woke up prayed against any form of sinful sexuality, etc went back to sleep and had the following dream

Dream 2 Scene 1:
I was on a bus with my mum passing through a road under repair. It turned out that two contractors were involved on different sections of the road. My mum told me how their firm (her’s and my dads’) got the contract but was outmaneuvered by bigger contractors. I told her that it may nit be outmaneuvering per se but not having required knowledge and skill. She said the equipment they bought and car is not almost vandalized except for one key equipment she parked in a hidden place. (Real life: My mum doesn’t know anything about construction at all and is not into business at all)

Dream 2 Scene 2:
I went (with an expatriate friend) to a former construction firm I left for some time. Some people were all agitated/ unnerved that I was coming back. They wondered what the mgt would do. Meanwhile my contact man was not on seat I just felt I would discuss/ argue with him when I see him, that even though I left, it was for an assignment and they were not paying me it’s not as if I went on AWOL (and collecting salaries). At lunch time we went for lunch at their canteen. After lunch (I could see some workers gathered discussing my return/ visit) but I just I entered an office of young engineers that I mentor. I greeted them and we got engaged in a discussion. There was a new guy there that seemed to have authority from the way others looked up at him. (may be owner, etc). He felt the firm was being mis-managed, so I had to calm him down and enlighten him on some project Mgt aspects he may not know and blame innocent employers. This was where I woke up.

Dream 1, its called the flesh and or nothing but the devil's trick to look down on yourself,its good that you prayed about it,just cancel it,its just one of these tricks of the devil.

2 The lord said not every disappointment is from the devil as the journey of life itself and it path is rough and that we must always endeavour to improve ourselves.

3 You left your former place of work for a reason which might have to do with how things has being done wrongly et al

But in essence the lord even though you have left there your service is highly needed there right now as the firm is going through some serious issue right now such that only your present can solve or profer a solution to.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good morning once again
Pls help me also with the meaning of this dream. i had this one yesternite:

“Dreamt I helped my brother with an examination (I think coaching, etc). After the exam, one of the candidates informed me that the result is out and they passed but complained that even though he relied on my brother in the hall, his name was 16th on the result pass list. I went to the board and saw my brother’s name on 4th position. I knew the guy that came first. I felt that if my brother had done all I told him the way I said it, he ought to be first but then it is still okay moreover the gut that came 18th informed me that the cut off is 18th position

Scene 2:
I was about to leave the University complex where I was participating in a training seminar but not as a student, when I noticed 3guys following me. I assumed they were cult boys (students were just resuming) and turned back. I led them some areas to be sure they were following me. I then confronted two of them. They informed me that it was the 3rd person that gave them instruction to get to me and ask me to leave. I was angry at this but then these were just messengers not the real culprit. I told some friends who seemed ready to fight for me but I said this is my fight alone. Since I was putting on my cousin’s slippers (I think mine was missing) I went to search for mine, found it (then passed where it seemed church service was on) then got those boys and angrily asked where them boss was. They were scared and told who and where he was. It turned out he also was a participant like me!! He is the CEO of a telecom firm. I went to his tent and demanded why he told those students those lies. He explained that he felt I did not belong there hence he acted as an adviser to the school by telling them what they should do. Some people came in but I was very angry with him and asked him if he felt I don’t belong there, why did he not confront me instead of telling such lies. I was chastising him and he was explaining when I woke up

What can i say again?
Indeed there is gift of leadership within you ,such that gives good ideas and direct people's path aright before God and men.The lord said who so ever listens to you and follows your ideas or suggestions as regards their life does so for his/her favour.
Its just obvious such calling is upon you so that your ideas can make way the lost and helpless one;s.
The bible says its better and more favorable to listen to the wise when he's wrong than a fool who's right,such a grace of wisdom and calling lies inside you.

2 The lord said a time will come and has come when the glory of God shall be so conspicuous upon you even now concerning everything you do,everywhere you go et al but there shall be jealousy and hatred because of such favour,honor et al bestowed upon you but the lord said he will contend with them that contend with you for your keeper doesnt slumber nor sleep ,nor you or your angel hence you shall always overcome for your God shall put them to shame.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Tranglatar:

Eagerly waiting to read/ hear your testimony 'cos i'm sure it's soul winning and loaded to the Glory of GOD !!

The bible says where i am to count all you have done for me for they would outnumbered the grace of sands i can only share few I am allowed to share.

And for the winning souls? I must confess i have lost count.

As for those that have been delivered ? Pile and loads of them are there in my emails,but let God himself glorify himself and not me.
Now back to my testinomies....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Testimonies or NY.

Its started a before yesterday night ,i found i was being fed from the coven of the witchcraft such that i am used to whenever i render help or prayers to almost each and every members of this thread if or when such needs arise.

Hmmmm,the devil nor the enemies respect his anointing the moment they found you are setting the captives or rather their captives free the moment they have their eyes on you.
Only to wake up after being fed a loaf of bread that pains and weakness has swallowed by strenghth and ability to move or focus on anything meaningful...
Then i thought to myself ,obvious the eniemies of thoese being set free through these interpretions,words of encouragements,prayer points and every other instructions being given by me are obviously at theboiling. Points.

Well,despite the weakness of the arrow and it effects on my b ody i stood up and had to engaged in what i termed; the warfare prayer' which i had to do close to five times for 2days,well the two days ended to today as i am about to review to you how great this God is indeed for you to learn that truly there is power in his holy name.....

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
For the sake of strength permit me to summarise this .

Well,for the sake of lesson and leaning from these , i got up and fought back and i went for their base,that every witchcraft powers that dared to attack me whom the lord has called to serve,i visit their source and origin of powers et al.

Over night i was taken in the spirit ,u can call it dream but i know it wasnt ,i found my self on a roof top with countless of black birds,immediately i was these i strike at them and suddenly they all dropped on the ground with 70% of them down or dead, while hitting the remaining birds with a weapon or sword and exterminating them one after the other with fiece and anger ,i had one left trying to fly and it did and immediately i saw it fying i said to it,u wont escape and.....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
....And i shouted i command you,this flying bird in name of jesus drop and immediately i said that it dropped and i started chasing it about ,as a result of its lost of strenghth and lost of wings,then i woke up only to discovered or found this morning that the pains is my body,weakness,lost of strenghth ,joints pains et al was gone wholly and exhausively.

Whats the essence of this 1 out of thausands of testinmonies?

That truly our God his alive and he's ever faithful and ready as long as we call upon him and obey his words and ofcos because he personally asked me to share this to his glory, which i am yet to figure out why he asked me to.Mind not my errors But learn and know that our God liveth abd he 'll never forsake you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wow ! What more can I say? Then to say thank you Jesus.

Twin brother, hmm! No wonder your call rate minimize those few days.
Was wondering what could have make my twin brother not to call at a specific period as he use to?

I bless God for your life.
May his name be glorify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Saraha1:
Wow ! What more can I say? Then to say than you Jesus.

Twin brother, hmm! No wonder your call rate minimize those few days.
Was wondering what could have make my twin brother not to call at a specific period as he use to?

I bless God for your life.
May his name be glorify.

Thank you twin sister,this is just 1 of of thausands ,this is a call thats less than a year so i see it as normal and an opportunity to grow better spiritually and this also goes to show the ,indeed that captives of the might has been delivered through this calling or ministration.
The testimonies i receive on a daily basis both on here,my email,calls is more than enough to know that this is a call for me.
Above all,i pray the lord expand this and give me the strength to carry on or till he says yes its ok for me to stop.
Bless you twin sister and bless you all in jesus name_Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
removed

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole

That we are all in same battle field and depend on HIM alone. And HIS steadfastness is assured so far we remain with and in HIM. This is in case we divinize you as most of are won't to do due to your gift and disposition to use it selflessly. Also we need to remember you in prayers not believing that our prayers as "lost" souls cannot avail anything.

When the devil got them to pierce HIS side he never knew he just opened a place for us to be grafted in HIM. As you are already grafted into HIM and drawing life from the spring/ well of life, your fruits will ever continue to glorify the Almighty GOD. It is well

Amen and thank you sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
in my dream yesterday, i was wrting a very difficult exam. i didnt know what to write, then towards the end, a friend- a guy came and showed me most of the answers. it seems most of the answers to the questns were taught in d class which i did not attend.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2014
mercylicious:
in my dream yesterday, i was wrting a very difficult exam. i didnt know what to write, then towards the end, a friend- a guy came and showed me most of the answers. it seems most of the answers to the questns were taught in d class which i did not attend.

The lord said the more you draw closer to him and his words the more things and life become easier for you and more success,fa our,blessing, prosperity et al will locate you. But the less the lesser your grace to these as listed,above all,help might come from mere human and experience progress but such will delay your progress and at the end you may have to seek him after all before such can even last.

Secondly,the lord said in his mercy in times of want he will never forsake you but learn to stand on the lord and on your own so that your don't end up at the mercy of human before you make progress in your life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by olabisii100: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Good morning.
I dreamt that a pastor friend of mine gave me a liquid in a bottle cover to drink and told that I will start seeing things...you know like people that see the future and in that dream also she pointed out her house to me a very big house and invited me over but when I got there I met a dog...I cant remember the rest of the dream.

I also remembered driving and stopping and two boys came out of my car I dont know if they are my kids but I told them to cross to the other side while looking out for them incase there is a car coming but car nearly hit them them and other into ran into a bush but I managed to get him out ,prayed for him and started making my way back to my pastor friend's house.

I cant make head of the dream because as soon as I wanted to type I forgot most of the dream.is there anyone who can translate this little for me?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2014
ebankole:

The lord said the more you draw closer to him and his words the more things and life become easier for you and more success,fa our,blessing, prosperity et al will locate you. But the less the lesser your grace to these as listed,above all,help might come from mere human and experience progress but such will delay your progress and at the end you may have to seek him after all before such can even last.

Secondly,the lord said in his mercy in times of want he will never forsake you but learn to stand on the lord and on your own so that your don't end up at the mercy of human before you make progress in your life.
Ebankole please interprete mine naw. What does it mean to;
1. Eat fish and bread in the dream.
2. Write an exam in an old school and finish well.
3. Find yourself in church, but couldn't find your money during offering?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Happy New month n godmorni Sir,
Pls help me on this Sir.
In that dream, a man d@ appeared like a friend, "because I don't know him" but in d@ dream we are friends, fueled my car for us to go the next village in d@, " in real life I don't live in village n beside I am not an outgoing person" I allowed him to drive, but bfor we could get out from the filling station he has dent my car c'riosly.
Furiously I collected my car, drove out of the filling station n waited for him to enter the car, but he insisted d@ he wanna drive, then I drove off, left him behind n went for d festival alone.
On my way, @ police check point they asked for their usual bribe, but I pleded d@ I didn't ve anything to give 'em n they let me continue. I got to where I was going bfor they start program, went to a house like relationship's house resting with them in their living room and no sooner I sat their d@ my friend enter, and he shuns as I was trying to play with him and headed to a room with "red cotton @ the entrance of it, me sitting in the living room, the cotton was a bit transparent and I can see some women in the room he entered and he was like reporting me to them, thereafter he came out lied on me like a dog on its game, wanting to bite my face, but to me I was still taking it as play, was laughing, but an elderly man there with us in d@ living room asked me to resists him, and immediately I tour his jar and his mouth uncloseably opening.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by OHaddy(f): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2014
gudmrni bro ebakonle,
i was in a place, a ho
use was under constructn, pple were working, i had a pulling in my heart to join d labourers in fetching water bt i did nt want to fall in a pit wc was in d constructn site. Then in d afternoon laboures took a break and they were eating. When i look at d time it was almst 2pm, thats wen i startd fetching water, in my heart i was tinking i wil b paid 4 d afternoon. Then al of a sudden i fell, i was at d entrance of a pit, tryin nt fall in bt my hands cud nt hold me again dat was wen smbdy pulled me up cud nt c d face of d person dt pulled me up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by OHaddy(f): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2014
gudmrni bro ebakonle,
i was in a place, a house was under constructn, pple were working, i had a pulling in my heart to join d labourers in fetching water bt i did nt want to fall in a pit wc was in d constructn site. Then in d afternoon laboures took a break and they were eating. When i look at d time it was almst 2pm, thats wen i startd fetching water, in my heart i was tinking i wil b paid 4 d afternoon. Then al of a sudden i fell, i was at d entrance of a pit, tryin nt fall in bt my hands cud nt hold me again dat was wen smbdy pulled me up cud nt c d face of d person dt pulled me up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Good morning, I saw maggot in my dream. Kindly help to interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Valued:

Ebankole please interprete mine naw. What does it mean to;
1. Eat fish and bread in the dream.
2. Write an exam in an old school and finish well.
3. Find yourself in church, but couldn't find your money during offering?

Eating in the dream signifies attack by the enemies but now eating fish and bread signifies witchcraft attack while such attracts or bring about backward Ness into one physical and spiritual life hence while the second dream complement the first.
Above pray against glory attacker such that won't allow your to draw God's grace into your life in other to receive from him and make sure these days you pay more tithe or offering before you engage in deliverance prayers,this is to draw God attention for a quicker answer to your prayers or requests.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
olabisii100:
Good morning.
I dreamt that a pastor friend of mine gave me a liquid in a bottle cover to drink and told that I will start seeing things...you know like people that see the future and in that dream also she pointed out her house to me a very big house and invited me over but when I got there I met a dog...I cant remember the rest of the dream.

I also remembered driving and stopping and two boys came out of my car I dont know if they are my kids but I told them to cross to the other side while looking out for them incase there is a car coming but car nearly hit them them and other into ran into a bush but I managed to get him out ,prayed for him and started making my way back to my pastor friend's house.

I cant make head of the dream because as soon as I wanted to type I forgot most of the dream.is there anyone who can translate this little for me?

The lord said any attempt make to see the unseen as a result of fear of fear of the unknown will result to nothing but an attack or paving way for the enemies to attack or find their way into life.
Also,choose to hear from God directly rather than seeking and or drawing the attention of men of God before you can hear from God so as not to draw the attention of the evil ones into your life which doesn't exist in the first place, because you never can tell who's who is the real man of God.

2 Lord want you to me more concious and open mind in terms of looking out for things around you and paying more attention to little things as you do with bigger things, this to awake your spiritual consciousness (praying about little things too,paying attention to such as well spiritually/physically)and inner mind so as to prevent unnecessary occurrences that's preventable in the first place(inclusive just in case you have kids already).

Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2014
ebankole:

Eating in the dream signifies attack by the enemies but now eating fish and bread signifies witchcraft attack while such attracts or bring about backward Ness into one physical and spiritual life hence while the second dream complement the first.
Above pray against glory attacker such that won't allow your to draw God's grace into your life in other to receive from him and make sure these days you pay more tithe or offering before you engage in deliverance prayers,this is to draw God attention for a quicker answer to your prayers or requests.
Bless you
Amen...thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Morning all and greetings in the name of our lord jesus, may the blessing of the lord continue to overflow and overshadow our lives as he leads us all 'through his mouth piece' according to will and glory for and in our lives-amen.

Have to run now but be assure your dreams shall be interpret in no time,bless you all in the of our lord jesus,Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Hello sir,
I pray God gives deep undersatanding of this dream.
I dreamt that a couple(husband and wife) hired me to investigate something and they paid me 10k naira. After the investigation,i got to know that a woman is behind the issue so the husband paid me 100 thosand pounds to eliminate the woman.After leaving them,i took bike to main road and i could not pay complete money for bike bacause i only had the 100k pound sterling and 80naira.i paid 80naira for the bike after taking me near main road then i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2014
I dreamt that my fiance and I were in my church, and as we were about sitting down, somebody told us that people were already on the seats. I now got angry, and told d lady that is it right for her to keeping space for somebody in church, my fiance now calmed me down, and told us to go and sit elsewhere which we did. Pls what does this mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
gr8david:
Happy New month n godmorni Sir,
Pls help me on this Sir.
In that dream, a man d@ appeared like a friend, "because I don't know him" but in d@ dream we are friends, fueled my car for us to go the next village in d@, " in real life I don't live in village n beside I am not an outgoing person" I allowed him to drive, but bfor we could get out from the filling station he has dent my car c'riosly.
Furiously I collected my car, drove out of the filling station n waited for him to enter the car, but he insisted d@ he wanna drive, then I drove off, left him behind n went for d festival alone.
On my way, @ police check point they asked for their usual bribe, but I pleded d@ I didn't ve anything to give 'em n they let me continue. I got to where I was going bfor they start program, went to a house like relationship's house resting with them in their living room and no sooner I sat their d@ my friend enter, and he shuns as I was trying to play with him and headed to a room with "red cotton @ the entrance of it, me sitting in the living room, the cotton was a bit transparent and I can see some women in the room he entered and he was like reporting me to them, thereafter he came out lied on me like a dog on its game, wanting to bite my face, but to me I was still taking it as play, was laughing, but an elderly man there with us in d@ living room asked me to resists him, and immediately I tour his jar and his mouth uncloseably opening.

I don't know about your past experiences with men nor your present with them but.....

It's seems you have had your ups and downs with men whether in the past,recently or presently,mind you is more or less of being controlled wrongly,lust-ly or lostly.
More like allowing such to have his ways or be the driver of you life but the experience wasn't a good one to behold or remember.

Now the lord said,this did not only affected your progress or glory as a person but also brought stagnancy into your life and glory.
The lord said when you search and found something in the world or at the wrong place the result will always be as bad as that past experience with men or whatever that was.
But the lord has set you free from slavery of bad drive(bad men) and that u shall no longer come across such and even if such shows up you shall be able to identify them at first or second sight.
In essence,he whom the lord is set free is free indeed, you have conquered your fair and the embargo of been use or enslaved has been lifted upon you.

Your God and ceaseless prayers has fought for you,congrats

But if you are a male still the same,appreciate God for delivering from that strong man that has been controlling your life and destiny.

Please,always identify your gender it's very important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.