Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516315 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
ebankole:

The lord said you shouldn't kill any marriage,meaning don't ever try to interfere in any marriage or couple issue,be it in your family or anywhere so as not to implicated yourself or find yourself in a very complicated matter.

No matter how little or minor the case might appear flee from interfering please.
Bless you

Thank you sir.God shall continue to stengthen you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2014
ebankole:

The lord said you shouldn't kill any marriage,meaning don't ever try to interfere in any marriage or couple issue,be it in your family or anywhere so as not to implicated yourself or find yourself in a very complicated matter.

No matter how little or minor the case might appear flee from interfering please.
Bless you

Thank you sir.God shall continue to strenthen you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2014
ebankole:

The war can't be fought alone especially such as yours without operating under anointing else,you ought to have won or rather not to have lost your job.

Yes,i can see you are praying hard and seriously at that but self righteousness can't win this type of you battle or should I say self made prayer points?

Above all,glory be to God you are conquering them and the lord is indeed fighting for you and disposing you attackers,chasing them out of you destiny or life,congrats and keep that up.
Why not back your prayers with white fasting and more fierce prayers?
It's well and bless you.

Twin brother, could you please help this person with some welfare prayer points.
Am led to ask for this request, was even trying to jump over it. But I just have to obey . Bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2014
bigemmmybig:
Goodaftnoon

I had a dream. Last night...I playin a car racing game n ma yunga broda was watchin to copy my skills but along d line my car wasn't fast enof so wen I got to a cliff d car cud not fly ova sucesfully...wen it landed on d oda side, d car was a bit damaged n I saw mysef in d car. So instead of movin foreward I reversed bakward n d car fell into a deeep hole. Den I saw ma yunga bro n one man tryin to get me out. They held ma hands but cudnt draw me but deeep down in me I knew I cud comm out even witout their help. Suddenly d hole changed n I was down while ma bro n d man were in a storey buildin lookin at me tru a window but at dis point they cud not get to me n I cud not get to dem so I now saw two little kids who were been treated by one ugly nurse peeping tru their toilet window n I started dancing n makin fun ryt down wher I was n they started smilin den d nurse came to d window wher ma yunga bro was...she looked at me sternly n den wen bak inside...at dis point I woke up because ma bladder was full n I needed to urinate. Thanks

You must do away with addiction or all sorts because it's really drawing you backward and allowing the enemies to prevail over you.

Foremost pray against and deal with addiction and of course you need to pray serious not just base on that but asking God to delivering you from powers bringing you down and lowering your glory,progress and destiny.
This is very important,so that the head does not end up being the tail,mind you none can help you but God as you are surrounded by poeple who care only about themselves,or should I say by people/family that believes in every man for himself.
Bless you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Saraha1:

Twin brother, could you please help this person with some welfare prayer points.
Am led to ask for this request, was even trying to jump over it. But I just have to obey . Bless you sir.

Ok ma,perhaps she/he should Pm me.

How is your side twin sister?
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2014
@ebankole

sir, my wife dreamt she wanted to buy egg and she was at where to buy the egg.She wanted big eggs and the one she saw was big, but it has spot.She kept on looking for spotless big egg until she woke up.
What could this mean?I pray God gives you deep understanding of this dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kike100: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2014
Saraha1:

@saraha,God bless you for me.
@ebankole,I have sent you an invite, looking forward to your feedback. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2014
kike100:

@saraha,God bless you for me.
@ebankole,I have sent you an invite, looking forward to your feedback. Thank u
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
My fiance'e dreamt dat she n a friend "Esther" walking on a pathway n they saw a colony of ants.Esther then told her dat d ants excreta is like dat of bee n is medicinal,use for treatin ailments in children bt she was like but ants do bite.She got a container n fetched d little excreta dat was availble bt then close to d ants were hybrid guava trees wit big n ripe fruits from which she plugged n ate.They then started off back home but then met her mum on the way,d mum told her to go get more of d ants excreata bt when they got to d ants there weren't anymore excreta(My fiance'e had already fetched d little there was),so d mum said dat she shd nurture d ants so dat they could excrete plenty which she cld fetch n use later on children. She got to dia house bt there is dis cashew tree outside there house(and it is there in real life) bt she cldn't pass thru as if something was blocking her den my younger sister came n called out OUR WIFE,my fiance'e heard turned n smile n suddenly the blockade was no longer there n they were able to pass.
pls sir what cld dis mean?

You fiance'e got to agree or know you through bad but good advise here and there both at home and friends at some point due to the same advises through this same people she got confuse and was contemplating on what to do or whether to make u an option but the result was a failure,and this was so because you are the right man for her and she's more at advantage in this relationship.

Well, I wouldn't say the said advise or friend in question was a good friend I guess God just used her at part of person he wanted to use to brought her to you, anyway she heeded to her mum suggestion to nurture the one she have (YOU)now rather than looking further for what doesn't exist and lastly,the blockage means,before you came into her life things weren't that fine with her and I must says she was in fact having a total failure with men or any other things in her life but the moment u came or she agreed to marry u things changed for her and every blockage in her life/home was removed.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
ebankole:

You fiance'e got to agree or know you through bad but good advise here and there both at home and friends at some point due to the same advises through this same people she got confuse and was contemplating on what to do or whether to make u an option but the result was a failure,and this was so because you are the right man for her and she's more at advantage in this relationship.

Well, I wouldn't say the said advise or friend in question was a good friend I guess God just used her at part of person he wanted to use to brought her to you, anyway she heeded to her mum suggestion to nurture the one she have (YOU)now rather than looking further for what doesn't exist and lastly,the blockage means,before you came into her life things weren't that fine with her and I must says she was in fact having a total failure with men or any other things in her life but the moment u came or she agreed to marry u things changed for her and every blockage in her life/home was removed.
Sooooooo true!!! Soooooo on point!!!!
God bless n keep U sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
akino:
@ebankole

sir, my wife dreamt she wanted to buy egg and she was at where to buy the egg.She wanted big eggs and the one she saw was big, but it has spot.She kept on looking for spotless big egg until she woke up.
What could this mean?I pray God gives you deep understanding of this dream.

The lord said she should stop waiting for perfection or perfect timing before getting anything perfectly done or before taking that step,that she should contend with the little she has if she must achieve anything good in her life, most especially if she doesn't want to experience delay in all that she do or endeavours.

Yes, perhaps she's working on something presently or and awaiting the perfect timing or bigger opportunity while she ignore'days little beginning' forgetting that she can get something started with that little beginning while she await the bigger one(s).

Let her be contended with the little she can get or have rather than keeping herself waiting and eventually fail and inherit worst but bigger one.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
I had a dream where I was walking on a tarred roàd while it is raining. The rain was beating me while walking on the road. Kindly help to interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
micoma:
I had a dream where I was walking on a tarred roàd while it is raining. The rain was beating me while walking on the road. Kindly help to interpret.

The tarred roàd means your path or journey of life et al.
The rain means,the season(your present seasons) of time or what's you are experiencing in your path,journey or life right now; rough,though,confusion,struggling,but remember,after the rain comes.....

Am sure you know the rest so,keep fighting, keep walking and in no time your raining days shall be over and your sun will shine in jesus name.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Flyingngel(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Brother I dreamt of going to my mother village- i mean their compound as i was sight-seeing the compound a ripe coconut fruit fall in front of me and I pick it up as my mother step - mother was coming from afar and she told me that am lucky to get it that it normally fall and that there r some in the house that was picked. Pls wat is d meaning
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:08am On Dec 05, 2014
u dream and see your loved one dead
what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Good Morning. I had a dream that my dad was thinking, he sat on his own and started thinking. and one day he built a house, a duplex precisely and on the day of his house warming, he died. Someone made us to understand that my dad made money ritual, and that was How he was able to build that house. Please What's the meaning?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Good Morning, I had a dream that my dad was always thinking, he would sit on his own and start thinking. then one day he built a duplex. my dad died on the day of his house warming and we were later made to understand that he made money ritual. What does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
I dreamt ii saw myself in my place of work and everywhere was filled with old plaintain plants and the hm was supervising them while they cut down the old trees and plant then I went to sign 8.35am even though the tym has gone than dat and while I was standing there I saw a snake moviing on the stone towards a boy and it bite .then the snake started moving towards me and I started running but my leg wasn't moving but I suddenly find myself in the class and I didn't see the snake again
Thanks for all ur help so far
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Flyingngel:
Brother I dreamt of going to my mother village- i mean their compound as i was sight-seeing the compound a ripe coconut fruit fall in front of me and I pick it up as my mother step - mother was coming from afar and she told me that am lucky to get it that it normally fall and that there r some in the house that was picked. Pls wat is d meaning

The lord said you shall be rewarded with an un expected harvest/blessing et al such that people will see and say; you are indeed under grace or lucky, but learn to keep your source of blessing away from people.
Bless you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Preciousgirl:
u dream and see your loved one dead
what does it mean?

It's not death per se,its called fundamental powers operating in the family which aim is to bring destruction(which might not necessarily means dead) but destruction,spiritual attacks,stagnancy et al such that eventually leads to death either spiritual death or physical.

So,in essence,let someone or the whole family embark on a deliverance of death,stagnancy.porverty et al.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Simran94:
Good Morning, I had a dream that my dad was always thinking, he would sit on his own and start thinking. then one day he built a duplex. my dad died on the day of his house warming and we were later made to understand that he made money ritual. What does that mean?

You foundation was built on.....?

You must break away from every inherited foundational powers,ask God to remove you from the sins of you father.

This might be as exactly as the lord reviewed it but the essence of this message is that you are being punish or rather all of you; by the sins of your father or should I just use the word;foundation!

You spiritual problems emanated from your dad or foundation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
funkeabosede:
I dreamt ii saw myself in my place of work and everywhere was filled with old plaintain plants and the hm was supervising them while they cut down the old trees and plant then I went to sign 8.35am even though the tym has gone than dat and while I was standing there I saw a snake moviing on the stone towards a boy and it bite .then the snake started moving towards me and I started running but my leg wasn't moving but I suddenly find myself in the class and I didn't see the snake again
Thanks for all ur help so far

This is an attack against you success in that place of work,such that bring about nothing but fruitless efforts and delay your promotion.

The new planted tree means,new biz or plans of the company which you are involve with and you sign there because u are part of it or as a person placed to handle one thing or the other,but the plans of the enemies is to chase you out of your place of work,turn your efforts into fruitless effort and eventually turn every against your place of work.

You must pray against such time as u mention and cry out to God to rescue from powers operating against you life and your place of work against you.
Most importantly u are lucky God showed u this before its too late.

So,their agenda is to draw and bring you aback or throw your efforts into confusion.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good morning and God's continued guidance, protection and blessings

Kindly help me with the meaning of this dream. (it just seem out of place for me but then you never can tell what ...):

‘Dreamt I visited one of the multinational oil companies. They were re-issuing letters of employment to their employees. They (through a man in-charge) gave those on contract employment appointment letters that were printed in black and white as if photocopied. Then they (through a woman that was in-charge and seemed high in position) gave their permanent employees appointment letters printed in original company letter head papers in colour.
A relative of mine was one of the contract staff. Also some of my University colleagues were amongst their permanent employees. I took one of their letters and commented on its’ beauty compared to that of the contract employees. I then wondered why the discrimination.
I then wondered what I was doing there as I have a place where I work and mentally compared my package to theirs’.
This was where I woke up.
(Real life: a relative of mine is a contract employee in a multinational oil firm where some of my university colleagues are permanent employees)

Nothing serious here at all,
The bible says the secrets of the lord is not hidden from those he love.

What he said you is the level of decrimination,partiality,hiding secrets et al going on within that said company.
In essence,this might come in different way but the essence of this is that something goes on which are unheard of within that company and watch out as someone will confirm this to you.

Bless u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
I must apologise for my late replies on here,its been a tasky day and challenging one at that having to reply these huge emails and pick calls here and there and ofcourse personal issues.

If the lord place it in your heart to secure a better tools or help in other to make things easier for all do so,cos honestly,this is going bigger daily and I need something that will cease and make things faster.
Bless you all.

Remember none is charging you, it's all FREE and bless u all,keep these dream coming now as nothing more to be done in my email,wassap et al.
Bless u all once again.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fireforfire: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pls wt does it mean to poo in dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
@ebankole
A girl friend of mine dreamt dat she saw her ex wit another woman n she was feeling jealous(in real life dis girlfriend of mine is preparin for her wedding).
Secondly she dreamt dat a man stole a vehicle but her elder brother went after d man and recovered d vehicle.The man later came back out of anger n shot dis girlfriend of my on d leg cos it was her elder dat recovered d vehicle frm him,d man then transformed to her elder broda dat recovered d vehicle n she was lile y did u do dat,so d elder then askef a lady to go n paint d leg he shot n apply curtex to d nails so dat they cld for a wedding.
pls what cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Whats the meaning of buying a foam/mattrass in d dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
fireforfire:
Pls wt does it mean to poo in dream

It means,disposing unwanted elemens, it means,victory over evil deposited within you,it means,deliverance from spiritually feeding et al.

Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
A girl friend of mine dreamt dat she saw her ex wit another woman n she was feeling jealous(in real life dis girlfriend of mine is preparin for her wedding).
Secondly she dreamt dat a man stole a vehicle but her elder brother went after d man and recovered d vehicle.The man later came back out of anger n shot dis girlfriend of my on d leg cos it was her elder dat recovered d vehicle frm him,d man then transformed to her elder broda dat recovered d vehicle n she was lile y did u do dat,so d elder then askef a lady to go n paint d leg he shot n apply curtex to d nails so dat they cld for a wedding.
pls what cld dis mean?

Both dream falls into one.

It's called powers of jealousy,such that lead from one to another,turning friends or those we seem to trust into overnight enemies.

She must be watchful of what comes out of her mouth at this crucial period, be careful of whom she tells things or everything about her wedding plans,i see her past hunting her as a result of what she says or share with someone very close.

Well,the jealousy on her part means,hunting past such that brings in unwanted, unpleasant jealousy as a result of what she shares or says.

Lastly,her brother turning into an unnight enemy means she must be careful of whom she share are issues,case,secret or the joy et al that awaits her so as not to draw unwanted attention to herself or arouse the spirit of jealousy which might lead to...unknown enemy.... and cause something terrible before or after her wedding.
It's all about watch her mouth and what secret she shares et al
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Keziehenry:
Whats the meaning of buying a foam/mattrass in d dream.

It's means,renew bed;health,it means,something new that has to do with moving from the past to present or new begining.

It's called being renewed which might have to do with moving from something terrible or weakness to a better or healthy one.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
ebankole:

Both dream falls into one.

It's called powers of jealousy,such that lead from one to another,turning friends or those we seem to trust into overnight enemies.

She must be watchful of what comes out of her mouth at this crucial period, be careful of whom she tells things or everything about her wedding plans,i see her past hunting her as a result of what she says or share with someone very close.

Well,the jealousy on her part means,hunting past such that brings in unwanted, unpleasant jealousy as a result of what she shares or says.

Lastly,her brother turning into an unnight enemy means she must be careful of whom she share are issues,case,secret or the joy et al that awaits her so as not to draw unwanted attention to herself or arouse the spirit of jealousy which might lead to...unknown enemy.... and cause something terrible before or after her wedding.
It's all about watch her mouth and what secret she shares et al
Bless u
Tnx @ebankole.May God bless n keep U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.