Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pets And The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pets And The Family (619 Views)

How To Control Incest In The Family? / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family? / Pets As Part Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pets And The Family by Tookie977: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Pets of all kind are a wonderful addition to the family and excellent companions. Yet they may be a big head ache if they are not been properly managed. Adequate training, feeding and grooming are essential and may consume both time and money.
So are the lovely creature worth the effort put into. Keeping them?
I have seen some things that really puzzlEd me. A Grown man uncontrollably weeping after looking a dog. The passion with with some clients talk of their pets. You might assume they were talking of a person rather than an animal. Which raises the question of different pets and their unique personality.
Do u have a family pet? how has the pet affected your family. please tell about your pet .Help readers. Contemplating either to have or not to have one , see different angles on the subjet
Re: Pets And The Family by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2014
There are some pets that behave like human kids o.they have emotions too.like they cry when you beat them and come and hug you when they see your anger has gone down. So you don't even realise when you take them as part of your family. My dog understood me like no other when he was alive. He understands my mood. Helps me drop my bag when he notices i am too tired. In fact he was a darling. He will wake me up by5am by pulling off my blanket or my hair net because he knows I have to go to work. In fact I talk to him like I am talking to a human being

when he notices i am lazy to come out of bed, he will start barking till his noise gets me out
Re: Pets And The Family by SAMBARRY: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2014
X

Re: Pets And The Family by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2014
The only time me and him quarells is when he tears my papers and magazine but after I beat him he understood going near my papers and magazines is a no go area . When he died I cried because it was sooooo painful. I miss him soooo dearly cry
Re: Pets And The Family by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Some cats in my friends house watching their favourite cartoon.tom and Jerry

Re: Pets And The Family by Tookie977: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY: The only time mr and him quarells is when he tears my papers and magazine but after I beat him he understood going near my papers and magazines is a no go area.whenbhe died I cried because it was sooooo painful. I miss him soooo dearly cry
Ayah... Sowie. U knw they say 'All dogs are goin to heaven!

1 Like

Re: Pets And The Family by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tookie977:
Ayah... Sowie. U knw they say 'All dogs are goin to heaven!
yes o.how about cats . Don't you like cats? smiley
Re: Pets And The Family by Tookie977: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY: yes o.how about cats . Don't you like cats? smiley
I like pets generally. If it doesn't talk, gives u loyalty and devotion. Bring it. For now though I have only dogs. Noting against cats monkeysmonkeys grin or tamed cheetahs tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Out, Who Really Owns A Child? Father Or Mother? / Funny, But Happy Family Drama / Actor Wakes Up To Find His Testicles Stolen!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.