Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! (11645 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by LaShawn: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
alutacontinua: And also, you could just go online and read up about menorrhagia, it'll help you with some information about the situation.

Did that. That's where I got the ibuprofen suggestion which also didn't work....
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

http://www.healthywomen.org/content/article/heavy-menstrual-bleeding-symptoms-and-treatment?page=2

Read the above and tell me which one will be good for her. Almost all of the treatments have side effects and some can be used for only women who have children.

Op,I will advise you not to take any drugs. It will definitely have side effects.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by LaShawn: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
My younger sister had the same experience when she was still a virgin. She used to have very heavy flow that lasts up to a week. She went to see a gynae and he bluntly told her there's nothing to be done about it. He told her that her fertility is very high and that the heavy menstrual flow will subside when she starts having kids.
Today,my sister has four kids and her period has regulated.

So Op,you don't need to be worried. Nothing is wrong with you. When you get married and start having kids,it won't be the same again.

Hmmn. How I Wish this is the case. I'll be seeing another gynae. We'll see what he has to say....

Thank you.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
MzJackBaueress:

http://www.healthywomen.org/content/article/heavy-menstrual-bleeding-symptoms-and-treatment?page=2

Read the above and tell me which one will be good for her. Almost all of the treatments have side effects and some can be used for only women who have children.

Op,I will advise you not to take any drugs. It will definitely have side effects.

menorrhagia could be a symptom of something serious going on in her body, you cannot just tell her to ignore it.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by modele2: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
I had the same issue. It embarrassed me to a point that I stopped getting embarrassed. I only went to two doctors though and both said I was fine no fibroid etc. The blood even used to come in heavy clots and clumps as well. I started to fabricate my own padding. Get the ones thy use after giving birth Dr brown I place two or three on top of each other. I use blade to cut the middle of each one so the blood would not spill over but funnel Dow. I then round off with always that is extra long the one that is 7 in a pack.then wear very tight panties to keep it all together.
I then ensure I wear a black skirt or trouser. At the same time I keep tabs of all the nearest toilets and keep changing the topmost pad when ever I can. I avoid journeys during that period as well.
The last doctor told me it would reduce with childbirth and indeed it has. Btw I married late so had to suffer this for a while. I was also not sexuallyactive. The use of a tampon is not enough reason to have sec. And I feel tampon sef cannot take that heavy flow.
Also contraception pills can drastically alter your cycle.they stop being regular and might still contracept even when you want to start having kids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by jumzzy448: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
op,

as a virgin, you can still make use of a tampon. google it and read more about it.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by LaShawn: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
modele2: I had the same issue. It embarrassed me to a point that I stopped getting embarrassed. I only went to two doctors though and both said I was fine no fibroid etc. The blood even used to come in heavy clots and clumps as well. I started to fabricate my own padding. Get the ones thy use after giving birth Dr brown I place two or three on top of each other. I use blade to cut the middle of each one so the blood would not spill over but funnel Dow. I then round off with always that is extra long the one that is 7 in a pack.then wear very tight panties to keep it all together.
I then ensure I wear a black skirt or trouser. At the same time I keep tabs of all the nearest toilets and keep changing the topmost pad when ever I can. I avoid journeys during that period as well.
The last doctor told me it would reduce with childbirth and indeed it has. Btw I married late so had to suffer this for a while. I was also not sexuallyactive. The use of a tampon is not enough reason to have sec. And I feel tampon sef cannot take that heavy flow.
Also contraception pills can drastically alter your cycle.they stop being regular and might still contracept even when you want to start having kids.

Do you use the ALWAYS to wrap the other ones or is the ALWAYS under them. Doesnt it bulge? I always wear a black skirt too.
Thank you, really appreciate.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by bellong: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
See a good gynecologist and not a trial by error doctor.

You have endured for this long, why not keep enduring than looking for a solution that in itself is an open door to many more troubles. The idea of sex shouldn't arise as part of the solutions.

I wish you a lasting solution in this quest.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by sunvick(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elantracey:

Are you trying to say excessive flow is from God ? undecided , that's a disorder that can be corrected , so there's nothing wrong in advising her to pray about it , you seem to be the ignorant one here.

ignoramus alwys has a follower.

Does not the comments from other nlders here show that the OP is asking for practical advice of which reasonable ladies R giving? Or does it seem to U that the op came here to ask for nlders to pray to God on get behalf for her flow to stop?
Btw OP said if U don't hav anything reasonable or even suggestively to say to ur fellow gender just SFU.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by LaShawn: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
bellong: See a good gynecologist and not a trial by error doctor.

You have endured for this long, why not keep enduring than looking for a solution that in itself is an open door to many more troubles. The idea of sex shouldn't arise as part of the solutions.

I wish you a lasting solution in this quest.

I endured while in school Because lectures were at most 2 or 3 hours and I could change between classes or even skip them.

Also, I had choices in clothing that could help disguise the condition.

Now I work in a corporate environment, sometimes for up to fourteen hours in a day. There is No room for trips to the loo every 2 hours.
Moreover, it seems to be getting worse than it used to be. A few years ago, I could get away with buying and using a pad. Now, I have to start making mine with the new styles I just learnt here.

I agree though that I should be careful with where I go for solution. The US trained gynae was muttering to himself if he should slate me for a d & c.

While also a treatment for heavy bleeding, I Googled that it can make things worse....
Thank you!
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lashawn, heavy period has nothing to do with sexx.
Tampoons can't contain heavy periods.
U will still use pad or tissue while on tampoon.
Giving birth don't reduce d flow.

Try reducing ur intake of protein towards ur period(especially beans)
If u r at home, drink something hot(hot lipton to quiken d flow) so d intensity will reduce if wanna go out.

U r even lucky, most heavy bleeding comes with serious cramps.
Women wahala.sorry but know its not only u. Some r worst

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by bellong: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
LaShawn:

I endured while in school Because lectures were at most 2 or 3 hours and I could change between classes or even skip them.

Also, I had choices in clothing that could help disguise the condition.

Now I work in a corporate environment, sometimes for up to fourteen hours in a day. There is No room for trips to the loo every 2 hours.
Moreover, it seems to be getting worse than it used to!

Things usually get tougher at the edge of breakthrough. Hold on and it will be a story tomorrow.

Make use of some of the advices you got here. It is well with you.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by LaShawn: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
jumzzy448: op,

as a virgin, you can still make use of a tampon. google it and read more about it.

Thank you. This is ruled out now tho...
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by LaShawn: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
moca: Lashawn, heavy period has nothing to do with sexx.
Tampoons can't contain heavy periods.
U will still use pad or tissue while on tampoon.
Giving birth don't reduce d flow.

Try reducing ur intake of protein towards ur period(especially beans)
If u r at home, drink something hot(hot lipton to quiken d flow) so d intensity will reduce if wanna go out.

U r even lucky, most heavy bleeding comes with serious cramps.
Women wahala.sorry but know its not only u. Some r worst

I'll watch it then. Though I eat more of Carb as it is. I'll also try the hot tea part.

Thank you.

Infact, you guys have really made me feel like I'm not alone. I was really bashful of posting this. I feel lighter and happy. I don't feel quite ashamed as I was feeling before.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
modele2: I had the same issue. It embarrassed me to a point that I stopped getting embarrassed. I only went to two doctors though and both said I was fine no fibroid etc. The blood even used to come in heavy clots and clumps as well. I started to fabricate my own padding. Get the ones thy use after giving birth Dr brown I place two or three on top of each other. I use blade to cut the middle of each one so the blood would not spill over but funnel Dow. I then round off with always that is extra long the one that is 7 in a pack.then wear very tight panties to keep it all together.
exactly!

Did your doctor also tell you your fertility was high?
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by egopersonified(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
LaShawn:

I'll get this comfit this weekend. Haven't Tried that before. Thank you....I appreciate.

Glad to be of assistance. Just try to always keep the wrap around pad dry by changing the comfit pads regularly, then you wont have to worry about getting stained.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

How exactly is it dangerous?

@op, see another gynaecologist.
If you wanna use tampons, just do! It's just a hymen for God's sake.....if you feel safer with the tampon, why not?

but the idea of having sex cos of that? Me think you're very hor*y tongue cheesy
I believe you know I was asking a question, right?

I asked because I was told by a doctor that pills do have their side affects(some adverse).
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
LaShawn:

I'll stylishly ask one of my married friends. Maybe I could get a referral.... Thanks.
not advisable because bodies and experiences differ. Go see a health professional that will give you a genuine counsel on what to do.dont tamper with your reproductive health woman. If they give you an advice that doesn't go well with your body, you're on your own
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by TOYNEX(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
there are two sides to advise
Not following it is bad...
Following every advise is worst....
it happened to a Friend of mine but she s not u, so what worked for her may not work for u.... I ll advise you consult another gynae.... a better one....

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
LaShawn:

I'll watch it then. Though I eat more of Carb as it is. I'll also try the hot tea part.

Thank you.

Infact, you guys have really made me feel like I'm not alone. I was really bashful of posting this. I feel lighter and happy. I don't feel quite ashamed as I was feeling before.

My dear, no need to feel bashful, ashamed, or even lonely about a perfectly natural event. Many of us ladies have gone and are still going through this. I don't know about childbirth reducing the quantity of blood loss because even after having several kids, mine is exactly like your - like a leaky tap that gushes in waves.

Now first and foremost, go back to your GP and have them rule out your having any cysts or fibroids. If you're given the all clear, then you might want to adopt some of the suggestions I'll post here for you.

1. First of all, I really do think you shouldn't rule out the use of tampoons. Tampoons can be used by virgins too. Rather, go for the heaviest flow ones and make sure you use those with a plastic, rounded tip - to make insertion easier. I did a little bit of research for you. I'm not going to post the link here 'cos I don't want the spambot to get me this evening, but do have a read of this as I think it might help alleviate any fears or misgivings you might have:

Any girl who has her period can use a tampon. Tampons work just as well for girls who are virgins as they do for girls who have had sex. And even though using a tampon can occasionally cause a girl's hymen to stretch or tear, it does not cause a girl to lose her virginity. (Only having sex can do that.)

Whether a girl decides to use a tampon or a pad is completely up to her. Lots of girls who are active — particularly girls who swim — want to use tampons so they don't miss out on their favorite sport.

It may take some practice putting in a tampon for the first time. Some girls find that using a slender-size, applicator-style tampon (especially one with a rounded top) makes it easier at first. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the box. It also helps to try a tampon for the first time on a day when your period flow is heaviest. That way the tampon should slip in easier.

I use Tampax Pearl, Super Plus. See pics below.

Secondly, in addition to the tampoon, go for the heaviest flow sanitory pads you can get. The maternity ones used by mums who've just given birth should be fine. Use 2 pads at once. I use the Boots brand

Thirdly, use Always slim pads (maxi) just underneath the maternity pads. Go for the ones with "wings" which you can fold underneath your panties. That will give you extra piece of mind. (see pic)

Finally, use disposable panties, so that when you want to change, you simply take them off, tie in a disposable / polythene bag and bin.

Babes, do all of the listed and make sure you change frequently (every 2/3 hours) on the days of your heaviest flow. Also keep some scented baby wipes in your bag and extra pads, tampoons, disposable panties and off course, your favourite perfume. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
OP, sorry o. I wish I could help. Please bury the thought of having sex as a solution. You shouldn't base your decision on that, except on a more concrete and cogent reasons.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oh, and before I forget, when you're home, especially when you want to sleep, use some maternity mats just to catch any seepage that might occur at night. Chances are you won't be able to wake up every 2 hours to go change.

Sorry the pic isn't very clear but this was the best I could get off the net cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2014
LaShawn: Please this is not for the squeamish. If you are, kindly click on your back button. If you also don't have a positive comment, you don't have to leave any.

I posted this here Because of the mothers who I know might have one or two advice. If You're about to suggest I visit the health section, I did more than that. I visited a hospital.

I started menstruating when I was in SS2. I'm an only girl, so there wasn't any other person to compare blood loss volume to.
The first time, the blood stopped on the third day, and over time, I was pretty much able to manage things well that my roommates thought I hadn't started menstrual periods. It was light, convenient and I didn't have to do anything outside my daily routine.

Fast forward to today. I was at a meeting and stood up and I felt blood gush out so much that I had to collapse back on my seat, paralyzed with the thought of it seeping through my pants and running down my legs into a bloody puddle at my feet. Actually, that has happened before, just that nobody was around to see it.

It was/is that bad and has been for some years.

Immediately one period finishes without any serious accident, I find myself thinking of the other one to come, wondering if that would be the time of disgrace.

I am honestly tired, physically and emotionally. I went to a gynecologist who placed me on birth control which he said would reduce it a good 60%. It didn't work. If anything, I started getting cramps which I normally don't have.

I have done scans-Twice. The doctor said there isn't anything on the result that should be making me bleed so. One of the result had a functional cyst, which was Because I was ovulating.

I have done high vajay swab twice. All they found were normal epithelial cells.

I was supposed to go back to the doctor and give feedback, But I moved to another.

I'm seriously thinking of having sex, Maybe it will afford me the opportunity of being able to tame this issue with tampax/tampon. Ive never been able to do that because ive not had sex before.
Because as it is,.I feel like I'm running out of options. I don't want that day to come, that I would have to run for the bathroom with blood dripping all over. I'm just tired. And sick.

Like today, I soaked through my menstrual padding, through my pant, and then my khaki short short that was under my skirt.

Mod, Please DO NOT take this to front page

I had a thread recently here talking about my ordeal some years ago
If a scan shows no fibroid,I am afraid you could have endometriosis
This would have been my thread some years ago
I would wear tampon and two pads and soak through it and when I sleep I would have a big towel underneath me
Sometimes it will gush out like tap water
Not to scare you but to be truthful,endometriosis decreases your chances of conception and the surgical treatment for serious cases could make you unable to conceive a healthy baby if any.,the doctors will tell you not to even try to conceive .
If contraceptives are not helping,the next treatment is surgical,first conservatively
Mine hit after the birth of my last child thankfully so I was done with childbirth

I understand the severe cramps
I understand the pain and lower back ache like you were in labor
The fear of stains
Your period controlling your life and movements
Calling off from work

If you plan on having kids,doctors will tell you to have them now because endometriosis decreases fertility over time
I am not saying you have this for sure but do Read this link and see if it sounds like you

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/endometriosis/basics/definition/con-20013968

I wish you the best
Find a reputed gynecologist who is conversant with endometriosis and laparoscopic surgeries
If you can afford it,I suggest outside of Nigeria especially if you plan on having kids
Nigerian doctors are good at recommending hysterectomy,you don't want that

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

My dear, no need to feel bashful, ashamed, or even lonely about a perfectly natural event. Many of us ladies have gone and are still going through this. I don't know about childbirth reducing the quantity of blood loss because even after having several kids, mine is exactly like your - like a leaky tap that gushes in waves.

Now first and foremost, go back to your GP and have them rule out your having any cysts or fibroids. If you're given the all clear, then you might want to adopt some of the suggestions I'll post here for you.

1. First of all, I really do think you shouldn't rule out the use of tampoons. Tampoons can be used by virgins too. Rather, go for the heaviest flow ones and make sure you use those with a plastic, rounded tip - to make insertion easier. I did a little bit of research for you. I'm not going to post the link here 'cos I don't want the spambot to get me this evening, but do have a read of this as I think it might help alleviate any fears or misgivings you might have:

Any girl who has her period can use a tampon. Tampons work just as well for girls who are virgins as they do for girls who have had sex. And even though using a tampon can occasionally cause a girl's hymen to stretch or tear, it does not cause a girl to lose her virginity. (Only having sex can do that.)

Whether a girl decides to use a tampon or a pad is completely up to her. Lots of girls who are active — particularly girls who swim — want to use tampons so they don't miss out on their favorite sport.

It may take some practice putting in a tampon for the first time. Some girls find that using a slender-size, applicator-style tampon (especially one with a rounded top) makes it easier at first. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the box. It also helps to try a tampon for the first time on a day when your period flow is heaviest. That way the tampon should slip in easier.

I use Tampax Pearl, Super Plus. See pics below.

Secondly, in addition to the tampoon, go for the heaviest flow sanitory pads you can get. The maternity ones used by mums who've just given birth should be fine. Use 2 pads at once. I use the Boots brand

Thirdly, use Always slim pads (maxi) just underneath the maternity pads. Go for the ones with "wings" which you can fold underneath your panties. That will give you extra piece of mind. (see pic)

Finally, use disposable panties, so that when you want to change, you simply take them off, tie in a disposable / polythene bag and bin.

Babes, do all of the listed and make sure you change frequently (every 2/3 hours) on the days of your heaviest flow. Also keep some scented baby wipes in your bag and extra pads, tampoons, disposable panties and off course, your favourite perfume. smiley

It is not normal to wear more than one pad at a time or change every two hours

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Please go back to another doctor and get a second opinion.

Some people do have heavy bleeding but if its affecting your life this much then you dont have to live with it

You may also become anaemic from the blood loss so you do need to go back and get medical intervention.

You dont have to live this way.

kiss kiss
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by kenny987(f): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Hmm! Heavy flow wahala! I dey dia too but it's not as bad as some cases I've seen here. I used to think it was really heavy to the point that I've had to do a scan and was given the all-clear, also told my fertility rate was high so to be careful unless I wanted to have a baby... @op: I hope you'll be fine and pull through.
Quick question: Do u bleed this heavily and steadily for the number of days your period lasts or it's on specific days on and off during the period?
Mine has a pattern that I've understood over time so I am usually prepared on the days of 'overflow' unless I am unavoidably tied up in an uncomfortable and inconvenient situation in which case...I prepare for and accept the worst wateva it may be... undecided
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by snazzylove: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Heavy flow seems like almost everybodys story grin. Am not exempted too. Lol. B4 I started having kids it was really heavy (not that it has reduced now) but I've found a way of managing it, at least d first 3 days which torments seriously cry how bad it is? I don't use pads or tampoons, I use diapers cheesy. Yes oo. Pampers to be precise. I don't want stories, or always having to watch my back. I change like 2wice b4 d day runs out. Its very comfortable.
@lashawn, if the doctors says there is no serious health condition, (fibroid, endometriosis, etc) then relax and be managing it the best way you can. Hopefully by the time you start having kids it will become a story 4 u.
Cheers!
E no easy cry

1 Like

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Godmystrength: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
snazzylove: Heavy flow seems like almost everybodys story grin. Am not exempted too. Lol. B4 I started having kids it was really heavy (not that it has reduced now) but I've found a way of managing it, at least d first 3 days which torments seriously cry how bad it is? I don't use pads or tampoons, I use diapers cheesy. Yes oo. Pampers to be precise. I don't want stories, or always having to watch my back. I change like 2wice b4 d day runs out. Its very comfortable.
@lashawn, if the doctors says there is no serious health condition, (fibroid, endometriosis, etc) then relax and be managing it the best way you can. Hopefully by the time you start having kids it will become a story 4 u.
Cheers!
E no easy cry
So you just fix it like a pad or how?
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by bellong: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Godmystrength: So you just fix it like a pad or how?

Actually there are diapers made for adults. The ones for bedridden adults.

I guess it will be of good use in this situation.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Godmystrength: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
bellong:

Actually there are diapers made for adults. The ones for bedridden adults.

I guess it will be of good use in this situation.
hmmm. okay.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by modele2: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2014
LaShawn:

Do you use the ALWAYS to wrap the other ones or is the ALWAYS under them. Doesnt it bulge? I always wear a black skirt too.
Thank you, really appreciate.

I use the always at the bottom of the others, (but you can try wrapping to see if it would hold better, my only fear is that always gel, i dont know if it is harmful if it comes in contact with ones skin) . The Dr Brown itss actually comfit i meant usually dont have poly material for protection at the back, so the always is basically to absorb more then provide the poly barrier at the back. Sometimes i also use tissue at the very top, rolled into a firm sausage, and keep throwing that one away and rechanging when i have the opportunity.

Yes it buldges, thus the tight panties. I also try to choose an outfit that would not show my silouette. For me that extreemely heavy flow occurs for only two days out of the entire period, day 2 and 3, with plenty cramps

On the cramps they also reduced significantly after child birth and i observed that the longer i am not pregnant, the more the cramp increases with time. its a cross i have learnt to live with.
BTW i have 3 kids
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by snazzylove: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Godmystrength: So you just fix it like a pad or how?

Yes dear. I fix it like a pad. (Size 5 pampers) just get all these panties that looks like short but tight on u, very comfy. I can sit for hours without bothering to watch my back. My room mate back then in school introduced me to it, at first I was like, whaaaat? Pampers? But I tried it once, and since then I've been happy. No stain, no check grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Married? / How Will You Spend Watchnight / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.