Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! (11636 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Elijah78: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
I had a friend who suffered the same issue and further more suffered from low hemoglobin and iron. Doctors gave here medication and suggested it might be fibroid and since it was a small clinic they was no gynecology. She took the medication, went home and started eating fresh moringa leaves every morning for about 1month. After that she went on a seven day water only and at last she recovered. her menses are now very normal.

You may want to google for nutritional value of moringa and also number of days to go on water to shrink fibroids/tumors and cancerous cells etc
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Dantedasz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
@LaShawn,
What you have described here are classic symptoms of fibroid growth. Please conduct a scan to see if there is a sign of miasma. Please see a gynaecologist asap.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by egopersonified(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:
I hope you know you are super, super fertile? Better not make any "mistakes" even while married else you go born pikin tire like moi cheesy cheesy

I've got an aunt (much older than moi) in exactly the same boat as me...and even in her mid 50's she gave both to twins. When hubby heard, he was like..."I fear this your family o! Una nor dey reach menopause?" grin

Op, look on the bright side above, dont be afraid of any medical complications and if your greatest fear of spilling ever happens, just throw your hair back and clean up the mess. Shikena.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
when I called u a bleeding tube , I knew what I was saying. I told you this and, your other numerous problems will increase until I find reason to give you peace. When I spoke about this the other time, I didn't even see this , but my other eyez saw it and it is been confirmed.

Ugly balloon, your stomach pain is going to hit a top bar in the coming days. You and 20/20 vision cannot meet again. I know u have a very bad vision.

Last line: if I said anything or insulted you, may all I wish you never come to pass. But if you just picked a cross that was obviously not yours out arrogance and crass incivility, then, all I wish you shall visit you. You'll never find peace again.

U'moho umu'le! Ebie we jo, egwelewe jo'n...Insh-Allahu.
Omo! you leave this girl nau. shocked shocked

Haba! e dun do ,but wetin she do sef wether I fit join you give am small mass gboloko grin grin
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Caseless: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! you leave this girl nau. shocked shocked

Haba! e dun do ,but wetin she do sef wether I fit join you give am small mass gboloko grin grin
you remember that my post u quoted yesterday nau, Shey we just debate am small u waka? This prostitute came this morning started insulting me even as I never insulted the op for my own post.

I no sure say I don waste time on any idiat like this, I won't let her have peace for wasting my time on what is non of her business.

If I fit catch her , I go Janet her. Option 2: Na to compound her problem from the comfort of my room.

If dem say make she insult pesin wey she nor knw, she no go do am again.

My axe don't come out without performing... angry

I nor knw why her issue got me here; maybe I go use her do example first before I quit circle.
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
you that my post u quoted yesterday nau, Shey we just debate am small u waka? This prostitute came this morning started insulting me even as I never the op for my own post.

I no sure say I don waste time on any idiat like this, I won't let her have peace for wasting my time on what is non of her business.

If I fit catch , I go Janet her. Option 2: Na to compound her problem from the comfort of my room.

If dem say make she insult pesin wey she nor knw, she no go do am again.

My axe don't come out without performing... angry
Tah! bad man grin grin grin

Who get caseless? come carry am commot from here abeg. grin
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by Caseless: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah! bad man grin grin grin

Who get caseless? come carry am commot from here abeg. grin
grin grin

Funny u

Oh where is bloodykiller my guy?
Re: Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2015
*sighs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Married? / Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. / How Will You Spend Watchnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.