Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her (1792 Views)

Angry Lady Attacked And Knocked Down Nigeria Army (video) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by eunisam: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
For fear of contracting the
deadly Ebola virus, a
woman smashed a beer
bottle on a man’s head for
hugging her without her
consent. What would you have done
if you were in her shoes?
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by tutaboi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Source or pics
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by eunisam: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Jnrbayerno(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin grin angry
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Picture or.........

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by lonelydora: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
She over-reacted
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by IGBOSON1: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
I knew sooner or later it would come to this! grin grin grin

The fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom.....and sore heads!
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by egift(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
I find it difficult blaming the lady at all. Even friends don't engage in handshakes grin
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Baddestguyp(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Beync(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
If I were in lagos I will do the same
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
OP, provide a reliable source to your claim, and not some quacky blog site
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by TOYNEX(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
noted
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Dreyl(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Elantracey: Picture or.........
it never happened cheesy
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by GreyBlood: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
I actually heard it on the radio; it was gathered that the said guy hugged her from the back, then, Gbosaaaa!! That was what he heard on his head. He didn't believe that the sound of the bottle he heard was coming from his own head until blood spruts out from the corners of his head like a fountain, and shards of the bottle littered in blood.

That was when he noticed that his head had changed from the shape it was some few mins before the hug. If only he knew, he would've avoided going out at all that day.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
the painful part be sey, if una check well the girl go dey ugly die.
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by deeobserver209(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2014
This Ebola hype has caused serious havoc on minds of people
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by publicenemy(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2014
wink
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by gebest: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2014
that was hard u know
Re: Ebola: Angry Lady Smashes Bottle On Man’s Head For Hugging Her by eunisam: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
GreyBlood: I actually heard it on the radio; it was gathered that the said guy hugged her from the back, then, Gbosaaaa!! That was what he heard on his head. He didn't believe that the sound of the bottle he heard was coming from his own head until blood spruts out from the corners of his head like a fountain, and shards of the bottle littered in blood.

That was when he noticed that his head had changed from the shape it was some few mins before the hug. If only he knew, he would've avoided going out at all that day.
embarassed
if Nigeria fears God the way they fear ebola,then Nigeria will be a peaceful place.

(1) (Reply)

Olisah Metuh: PDP Accepts Dr. Stephen Davis’ Revelations On Ihejirika / Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! / Amaechi Made Me Minister To Reduce My Influence – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.