Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! (1824 Views)

Ghana vs Nigeria again / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
The embattled retired General has a pedigree of being strict but to the extreme which makes him unadorable to his fellow colleagues while still serving. His superiors (Danjuma, Obj etc) see him as a loyal officer but too rigid to be trusted while his juniors see him as too strict and fanatical in his ideologies. In this political dispensation, Buhari remains perennially unelectable because he has turned into a loose canon with a revenge mission while his 'superiors and juniors' are still alive!

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by mistudreh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
If we truly need change in this country, we need someone with this qualities of Buhari. Someone that will be strict and get things done appropriately. He must be able to call a spade a spade. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
THE OLD CARGO IS ALREADY RETIRED!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
mistudreh: If we truly need change in this country, we need someone with this qualities of Buhari. Someone that will be strict and get things done appropriately. He must be able to call a spade a spade. God bless Nigeria
You are right! But that would have been fantastic under a military dispensation but with this 'democracy' Buhari is a no-no!

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire: THE OLD CARGO IS ALREADY RETIRED!
Tey-tey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Firefire(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:
Tey-tey!!!

If Gen. Mohamodu Buhari RTD, becomes a President of a UNITED Nigeria, I Firefire WILL RENOUNCE my citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint: The embattled retired General has a pedigree of being strict but to the extreme which makes him an unadorable fellow to his colleagues while still serving. His superiors (Danjuma, Obj etc) see him as a loyal officer but too rigid to be trusted while his juniors see him as too strict and fanatical in his ideologies. In this political dispensation, Buhari remains perennially unelectable because he has turned into a loose canon with a revenge mission while his 'superiors and juniors' are still alive!

So says a political halleluyah boy of the TAN school of thought

pedigree of being strict but to the extreme which makes him unadorable to hisfellow colleagues while still serving ------would you rather GMB be soft,pliable,clueless and rudderless like GEJ in order for his coven of unrighteousness and band of looters to keep liking him at the detriment of the common man?

His superiors (Danjuma, Obj etc) see him as a loyal officer but too rigid to be trusted while his juniors see him as too strict and fanatical in his ideologies-------Thank God you said even his co-officers see him as LOYAL but in one breath also said too rigid to be trusted( you mean in their penchant to be corrupt and self-serving)? Thank God we have seen what OBJ and Danjuma have become after being in the corridors of power while Buhari remains unblemished and incorruptible

Buhari remains perennially unelectable ----You mean unelectable in elections we all knew were neither free and fair?

As if you have never failed at anything in your life hence think you reserve the patent right to brand someone has being unelectable

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by jaytee01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
People who are filled with hate and intolerant of other people's opinion should actually be forced to renounce their citizenship as my friend has suggested.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Superstar5: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tomakint you need help!

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by nzeobi(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Integrity is good but that's not all we need. We need visionary leaders with new ideas and not regional champions.
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by arresa: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint: The embattled retired General has a pedigree of being strict but to the extreme which makes him unadorable to his fellow colleagues while still serving. His superiors (Danjuma, Obj etc) see him as a loyal officer but too rigid to be trusted while his juniors see him as too strict and fanatical in his ideologies. In this political dispensation, Buhari remains perennially unelectable because he has turned into a loose canon with a revenge mission while his 'superiors and juniors' are still alive!

Of course you don't need strict and disciplined people like Buhari, you need the same weak, less strict, corrupt and incompetent people like your current weakling who's willing to empty the treasury, look the other way while he and his cronies cronies steal every kobo in sight since according to him, stealing is no big deal, you need a weak loser who's willing to destroy and politicized all public institutions, you need a weakling like Jonathan who's willing and is losing Nigeria to terrorists...

Under your weak and non strict loser president, we've lost more funds than the previous administrations combined, we've lost a whole state to terrorists and we are all siting ducks, our military doesn't exist and obviously can not defend and protect Nigeria as a country.

Seriously, do you people live on MARS and have no sense of reality in your own country?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint: The embattled retired General has a pedigree of being strict but to the extreme which makes him unadorable to his fellow colleagues while still serving. His superiors (Danjuma, Obj etc) see him as a loyal officer but too rigid to be trusted while his juniors see him as too strict and fanatical in his ideologies. In this political dispensation, Buhari remains perennially unelectable because he has turned into a loose canon with a revenge mission while his 'superiors and juniors' are still alive!
Rubbish! Must you talk? In your craze to create a rejoinder against Egift's thread, you end up not giving any reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Must you talk? In your craze to create a rejoinder against Egift's thread, you end up not giving any reason.
Most times I don't know whether to slap some senses into your thick skull.....what is rejoinder and what is my business with egoat or egift? Must you comment?
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Not again, not again, I mean not again will a serial failure govern a United Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:
Most times I don't know whether to slap some senses into your thick skull.....what is rejoinder and what is my business with egoat or egift? Must you comment?
You're like a paper that is tossed by the wind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Firefire(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:

Better means is to ignore them...

A silence is the best answer for some of them that cannot think straight and uses their brain

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Caseless2: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
who is this duck?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire: Not again, not again, I mean not again will a serial failure govern a United Nigeria.

Could you tell us how Buhari is a failure?
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by oneeast: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buhari is a known Islamic extremist and a grand patron of Boko Haram insurgents..

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Boko Haram..

Say NO to Buhari, say NO to Boko Haram..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by arresa: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: who is this duck?

Basically a troll...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by oneeast: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buhari is a senile old terrorist that should not be allowed to be seen any where near government building talk more of Aso Rock.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire:

Better means is to ignore them...
A silence is the best answer for some of them that cannot think straight and uses their brain
My brother na sooo.....silence is golden but these 'children of anger' are simply disgusting with no direction of purpose.
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
oneeast: Buhari is a known Islamic extremist and a grand patron of Boko Haram insurgents..

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Boko Haram..

Say NO to Buhari, say NO to Boko Haram..
You dey mind the e-monkeys? They even have the effrontery to call him 'the People's General' and I asked, which people? Like I used to say, to finish Buhari, 'just give him the mic' he must surely mis-yearn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by oneeast: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
It is not longer news that Buhari is the unseen hand behind Boko Haram activities. I see the senile end up in Hagues! cool

tomakint:
You dey mind the e-monkeys? They even have the effrontery to call him 'the People's General' and I asked, which people? Like I used to say, to finish Buhari, 'just give him the mic' he must surely mis-yearn!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by Firefire(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Could you tell us how Buhari is a failure?

you are not a kid. Don't form ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
oneeast: It is not longer news that Buhari is the unseen hand behind Boko Haram activities. I see the senile end up in Hagues! cool

You can imagine the Dramendra movie he acted with his jeep of recent.....like they used to say, 'Actor no dey die for film' cheesy grin
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire:

you are not a kid. Don't form ignorance.
In fairness to Orlando, the dude feign signs of senility sometimes......just check few of his posts!
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by oneeast: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
The terrorist stage-managed an attack on himself thinking that he would deceive anybody.. cheesy

tomakint:
You can imagine the Dramendra movie he acted with his jeep of recent.....like they used to say, 'Actor no dey die for film' cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by tomakint: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
oneeast: The terrorist stage-managed an attack on himself thinking that he would deceive anybody.. cheesy

You dey mind the old nigga grin grin by now e for don peme, perhaps Tambuwwal or Kwankwanso for replace am. Even at that, make dem multiply 100 Fasholas and 500 Kwankwanso with 100 Okorocha....my Goodluck Jonathan go shoot down any clown from APShit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by patrickmuf(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
If the fear of Buhari doesn't kill you, I don't know what will...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by iconize(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar5: Tomakint you need help!

Superstar my niggur. grin
Re: Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again! by gatiano(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
because when buhari sets his mind on something, only GOD can tell him to stop. buhari is a very (i don't know the word), his mind can't be easily changed. no to and fro mind will want him on the sit of control. buhari will be president if the status is religated to a ceremonial post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! / Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians / Meet The World’s ‘poorest’ President Who Lives On A Farm & Whose Official Car Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.