Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,365 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training (14761 Views)

Ask The Doctor / The Doctor Said She Should Get Married On Time / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:22am On Nov 09, 2016
FINgames:
PLEASE am an aspirant, and i guess i may be needing it. abotusamuel@yahoo.com

http://totalhealth.com.ng/download-the-doctors-guide-to-overseas-training-ebook/
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2016
prahcetomi:
Pls send to prahcetomi @gmail.com

I WILL need it for future purpose...just got admitted, but I know naija future no bright oo.

http://totalhealth.com.ng/download-the-doctors-guide-to-overseas-training-ebook/
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:32am On Nov 09, 2016
ade2003:
Hello Dr lomaxx, pls help send to... abiodun33@ gmail.com

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 1:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by investorD: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Pls send to majesticdavidwealth@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Gregdcutie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
please also send to gregdcutie@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by blessedvisky(m): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning Mr lomaxx. Pls the site is not going. Pls send to victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by googi: 5:14am On Aug 06, 2017
What is the difference between these comments and highway robberies?

I assume that most of you are educated enough to understand how much Nigeria invested in your trainings.

You are boldly coming out to say you will take it all and run. Of all students and graduates, none of them are better taken care of than medical students. I read some of your comments and I feel sorry for Nigerians.

The country is just throwing money away thinking they are investing in the future. Who in this country care about the people?

While foreign trained medical students and graduates are seeking relocation back home, you guys, about 88% by some estimate, are planning to desert.

Nobody told you have to start again, pocket your false sense of entitlement and pride you develop in Nigeria in exchange for odd demeaning jobs before you may or may not taste your dream job in the most inhospitable part of your new country as a third class citizen. Places you refused to relocate to in Nigeria with your bloated ego.

Good bye to America, Britain or Australia!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by princedave0001: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=smartdave1 post=25671273] bro, send to princedave0001@gmail.com thank you.[/quote)

how can i post my own article on naira land
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by CyrilPatrickk(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by degee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
We're building a new solution for all health professionals and you..
It's called easymedify. www.easymedify.com

Here are some of the Benefits to expect:

For everyone:
* Easily find and consult a doctor online, for a token. No hospital visitation required
* Easy communication and live chat between users
* Social feeds and timeline
* Find, friend or follow your favorite medical professional
* Easily accessible health forum

For individual health professionals:
* Local and international exposure
* Easy appointments scheduling for your patients
* Easy online free/paid consultations for medical professionals
* Easy treatment scheduling and tracking
* Easy patients management and medical history

For Medical Centers and hospitals:
* Easy E-Prescribing for patients
* Easy pharmaceuticals inventory management
* Easy diagnostics and laboratory tests requests for patients
* Easy laboratory tests management for Medical Laboratories
* Easy personnel/staff management for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other medical centers
* Easy admissions management for hospitals and clinics
* Easy accounts, billing and invoicing system for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other medical centers

Join our mailing list to get notified once we go live.
www.easymedify.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Penboy: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2018
lomaxx:

Dr lomaxx.
The link is not opening.

Precious.njok@gmail.com
Please sir.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Penboy: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Please. If you have the material.
Precious.njok@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by blessedvisky(m): 3:14am On Jul 29, 2019
seunO4:
Thanks bro ..av seen it
Good morning sir please can you send the book to me too??

victoragevsky@gmail.com

Just search your email for the title of the book

I'll really really appreciate it
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by blessedvisky(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Lordsagna: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
lomaxx:

My 5-year old cousin benefitted from my diagnosis of laryngotracheitis one week ago.The diagnosis was missed by many before me.

I nearly lost my 14 year old brother to status asthmaticus roughly a month ago. I was able to salvage that terrible situation in the midst of a panicking family.

I met a girl for the first time some months back. We were supposed to have fun, but then she started her medical history tales. They were unusual for a girl of her age. She's been managed unsuccessfully for months now. Then something about her history was striking- I reached and felt her pulse, I wanted to check the radio-radial synchrony. Alas!! There was a significant radio-radial delay. That was the first time ever I picked a radio-radial delay. I made my provisional diagnosis.

Each time I think of the many people medical knowledge has helped through me, leaving is very guilt-driven. And that's the plight of many who have stayed back to rescue what's left of the situation. They're the real heroes.

Big rhetorical question: If we all leave, who will care for the ones behind? Just think about it.

hmm...doc lomaxx are you still practicing in Nigeria?
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by eby001(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Lordsagna:

hmm...doc lomaxx are you still practicing in Nigeria?
Tough question to answer
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by fikolo: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please send to "kili@gmail.com". Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos) / Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised / The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.