Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training (14748 Views)

Ask The Doctor / The Doctor Said She Should Get Married On Time / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Thanks Dr Lomaxx....I got the mail
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drobadebayo: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Dr lomax pls send to drobadebayo@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
I just gained admission into medical school-AAU(Ambros alli) to be precise..Please I need ur pieces of advice..I really need it..How do I prepare before starting? What are the basic things I need to know before starting?e.t.c..And if there's any doctor who graduated from AAU, please how is their system like? Thanks..
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by passion007: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dr Lomax,

I haven't received your mail yet
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Hemmanity: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dr. Lomax~ snd 2 Opeyemiemmanuel8@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Ikemsinachi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
plz Dr. Lomax, here is my email. ugohikem@gmail. com.
tnx a lot.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by samdes02(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Z
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by stolenstone: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2014
kayceous at gmail dot com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by tunesoft(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drobadebayo: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls has any1 gotten d email?
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by allycat: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yes
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drobadebayo: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
allycat: Yes
Pls can u kindly send to this email; drobadebayo@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by ImmaOla: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2014
olarindei@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2014
ImmaOla: olarindei@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation

hey lovely, long time!
how are you doing?
hola @ me, biko (in camera) wink
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by MovingTrain(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2014
lomaxx: Most respectful cephalo-caudal greetings to my chiefs in the house. Straight to the point, the issue of overseas training for the Nigerian doctor has been heralded by a myriad of questions- most unanswered and unattended to. This has necessitated a compendium of what you must know about overseas training as a doctor. I stumbled on an ebook to that effect and it is in the most bit very comprehensive.

So in my usual spirit of doing-the-little-I-can-for-my-fellow-Nigerian-out-there, I'll like to share with medical doctors and students who want to explore career possibilities outside the shores of Nigeria and hopefully come back one day to make the system better than the quagmire it is right now.

The countries covered are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

For those interested, drop your emails and I'll forward it to you.

Best of luck.

My email is judeokolie@ymail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by MovingTrain(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014

Can you pleas also send to judeokolie@ymail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by ojac1: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2014
ccechikezie@gmail.com th,ks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by ImmaOla: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2014
alutacontinua:

hey lovely, long time!
how are you doing?
hola @ me, biko (in camera) wink

am doing great. ow av u been too? I'll email u.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Exmay(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Kindly forward the email to drbossman21@gmail.com thanks.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls send to silasthewhizz-kid@live.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please send to gmyguy@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by DEEDEE111(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
plus send to lollyduvall@yahoo.com thanx
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by smartdave1: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1: I just gained admission into medical school-AAU(Ambros alli) to be precise..Please I need ur pieces of advice..I really need it..How do I prepare before starting? What are the basic things I need to know before starting?e.t.c..And if there's any doctor who graduated from AAU, please how is their system like? Thanks..
i think you should also try this trend, it might be helpful too www.nairaland.com/1049407/all-students-medical-field-lets
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by MovingTrain(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please anyone who has received the eBook should please send to me...
judeokolie@ymail.com

Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by emog17(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Dr. lomaxx pls send me the ebook. My email is eogbonna71@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by emog17(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Pls send me the ebook if u've received it frm Lomaxx. My email is eogbonna71@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by bestym: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op pls send to me via manbesty@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Waliyllahi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls send to me, lawyjunior92@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Royver(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2014
lomaxx: Sent to all
tHANKs!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drobadebayo: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls can anyone that has it send it to drobadebayo@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 03, 2014
lomaxx: Most respectful cephalo-caudal greetings to my chiefs in the house. Straight to the point, the issue of overseas training for the Nigerian doctor has been heralded by a myriad of questions- most unanswered and unattended to. This has necessitated a compendium of what you must know about overseas training as a doctor. I stumbled on an ebook to that effect and it is in the most bit very comprehensive.

So in my usual spirit of doing-the-little-I-can-for-my-fellow-Nigerian-out-there, I'll like to share with medical doctors and students who want to explore career possibilities outside the shores of Nigeria and hopefully come back one day to make the system better than the quagmire it is right now.

The countries covered are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

For those interested, drop your emails and I'll forward it to you.

Best of luck.

Sorry doc the request is coming late. Forward to me on dr_joshua2000@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by rannies(f): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Please kindly send to diogo2606@yahoo.com. Thank you in anticipation of a favourable response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / 10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles / The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.