Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus (660 Views)

Photos From Night Of Tribute For Late Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh's Family, Others May Sue Liberian Government / Okonjo-iweala Celebrates The Sacrifices Of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Medical P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by fkaz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes, unfortunately it's true. Just confirmed from a family source.Dr. Ameyo Stella Adadevoh, theSenior Consultant Physician and Endocrinologist who was one of the doctors who attended to Patrick Sawyer at First Consultant Hospital has died from the Ebola virus which she contractedfrom Sawyer.

Dr. Ameyo died this afternoon Tuesday August 19th at the isolationunit of the Mainland Hospital in Lagos where she'd been quarantined. She died a hero because she was the doctor who refused to let Patrick Sawyer, the man who brought the Ebola virus to Nigeria, leave the First Consultant Hospital in Obalende, Lagos, when he attempted to leave.

She saved many lives by doing this. Her death is so heartbreaking.
She's survived by a son and her husband. May her beautiful soul rest in peace...Amen.
Posted by Linda Ikeji

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/08/dr-ameyo-adadevoh-dies-from-ebola-virus.html

Re: Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by Codedrock(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by lomaxx: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Those are the real heroes who through the foggy quagmire of a hopeless system play a microscopic role to better the lots of many.

Rest In Peace My Chief. May you find eternal rest in the bosom of Our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by kelvin1191(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
R.I.P ma'am! Ur blood shall be on the head of OSAMA of AMERICA for sending one of his terrorist to 9ja (the mad man). U are a Hero and will always be remembered for ur bravery.
Re: Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by gebest: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Am crying.
Re: Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by Alexcollins(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Such painful loss. Rip.
Re: Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus by OAM4J: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2014

(1)

Pastor Oyakyilome's Wife Files For Divorce / Please Don’t Retire Me From Politics, Ohakim Begs Imo People / Igbos Are Better Off In My Govt -jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.