Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc (951 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by sealteam66(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
My Dad was a disciplinarian

and always wanted my mum to greet him

Goodmorning. Good Evening, Goodnite

In this our present time, should that be the trend?
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Daviddgreat: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
B 4 nko
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
wel, who eva wake up or went to sleep fust shld be d one to do it.
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by rawpadgin(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
that's the mentally of a typical African.
the crazy thing is that when u greet dem gud morning they wouldn't even be like "yeah gud morning" they would rather answer u through their nose like "ehen"
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lol.
Didn't see any of that growing up, so its hard to say.
But then, I feel it doesn't have to be the woman doing the greeting all the time; whoever wakes up first could

1 Like

Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Tallesty1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Huh? Even when he is the first to wake up?
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by sevule(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why stop at the wife greeting her husband good morning? The conversation should be as follows:

wife: Good Morning Sir
husband: grunts (why should he respond back?)

Wife: Master how was your night?
Husband: grunts again

Wife: My Lord what would you like to eat?
Husband: Fetch me bread and egg my slave.

Wife hurriedly scurries out after bowing and prostrating to her husband aka king.

Some people should honestly get their heads out of the PAST!!! undecided undecided
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by jsunex(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Don't see anytin wrong saying gud morning to each oda irrespective of who says it first.
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Ladybluecash(f): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
My guy told me he locs me sooo much cos i cudnt do witout sayin, gudmornin, gudafte....., gudevin nd am alwz sayin tnx for callin i appreciate he says am sooo different
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by mstik(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
There should be a time table for that
Me today, you tomorrow and on public holidays
undecided
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by sealteam66(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
rawpadgin, I couldn't help but laugh, while reading your post

Houseofglam7 I noted what you said

sevule, My instinct is telling me to go with you

very grateful
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Godmother(f): 4:22am On Aug 20, 2014
mstik: There should be a time table for that
Me today, you tomorrow and on public holidays
undecided

This got me ROF

@ Topic
Nigerians sha! We just like creating problems where there re none because of our pride
Re: Should The Wife/girlfriend Greet The Husband/boyfriend Goodmorning, Goodnite Etc by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Of course, compulsory sef

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guy / She Said Am Responsible For Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.