Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. (993 Views)

Which Girl Do I Decide On? / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by laivwire(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Let's say you hustled from way back and now you've arrived. You are now the Don gorgon of your territory. Will you stick with the girl who was with you when things were you know flat or you'll settle in to the good life with supermodel girlfriends?
This could look straightforward but I'm looking at it from this angle, won't that babe who hustled with you feel it's her time to enjoy and your wealth is her entitlement in contrast to the models who you can change and wash off cos you know why they re there in the first place or would you flex your dough with fine babes who could dump your ass if you ever go low again. Let's discuss
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Elcemento(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'll settle for the one who suffered with me.I love committed people.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by 100Cents: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
I will stay with the builder..

Hoes be fu.c.ked and dumped..

1 Like

Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Raymysterio(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'll stick with my dearie... Cos even if we go down again...which I dont pray we do, I know she will still be there like b4... #Team_Loyal_Girls_Stays
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by japhmanuel: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
I will upgrade da one hu stood by me nd be with ha

1 Like

Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Cholls(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
My brother it depends undecided
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Go ask Mark Zuckerberg the Facebook founder how he met his wife.
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2014
This is what one of my friend is suffering from now :

He has a girl from poor background who stood by him through rough times with ''I no say e go better 4 u one day - your life is green'' !!

Recently, He met a girl from wealthy background with superb IQ who is ready to give him everything including sponsoring him to UK for PhD and MBA but she is just looking for a man that will just be righteous for her and stand by her ....... A man that is ''husband'' worthy ... She said she has dumped many guys cuz they are opportunist/Gold diggers . She said if my guy look above her wealth she would give him everything and within days she already has UK-PhD plan for my guy and how she will commence her M.sc in the same school and both of them would be together.... Etc, etc !!

My guy is @ crossroad , I advice him to go and 'pray' about it from more than one/two prayer warriors ...... You can't just dump the poor girl cuz future is unpredictable also the committed rich girl and her connections maybe once in a lifetime opportunity for him that shouldn't be thrown away

over 2 una ?
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2014
You don't settle down with someone out of pity.

donroxy:
This is what one of my friend is suffering from now :
He has a girl from poor background who stood by him through rough times with ''I no say e go better 4 u one day - your life is green'' !!
Recently, He met a girl from wealthy background with superb IQ who is ready to give him everything including sponsoring him to UK for PhD and MBA but she is just looking for a man that will just be righteous for her and stand by her ....... A man that is ''husband'' worthy ... She said she has dumped many guys cuz they are opportunist/Gold diggers . She said if my guy look above her wealth she would give him everything and within days she already has UK-PhD plan for my guy and how she will commence her M.sc in the same school and both of them would be together.... Etc, etc !!
My guy is @ crossroad , I advice him to go and 'pray' about it from more than one/two prayer warriors ...... You can't just dump the poor girl cuz future is unpredictable also the committed rich girl and her connections maybe once in a lifetime opportunity for him that shouldn't be thrown away
over 2 una ?

Let us put it this way , he settles down with the poor girl and she starts misbehaving afterwards .What do you say to that ?

Omo,wetin prayer warrior want do for the matter abi God go hear say him dey double date ni
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Alexpissu:
You don't settle down with someone out of pity.
Let us put it this way , he settles down with the poor girl and she starts misbehaving afterwards .What do you say to that ?

Omo,wetin prayer warrior want do for the matter abi God go hear say him dey double date ni
what about if the wealthy girl start misbehaving afterward and telling my guy how she washed, connect and tushed him up ? Tis not as if the dude is also broke but Bill gate and Dangote aint on same level now !!

He doesn't wanna double date nor break a heart which many average dude would've done ....

He just want to take one outa this two girls (the topic of the Op) w'out making a costly move of his life !!

Prayer warrior imply make ihm go ask oracle grin
Re: Guys! Which Girl Will You Settle With. by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2014
It is vice versa anything can happen ...Let us face the truth , you can't love 2 girls equally.

In this case, he should follow his heart because women are like motor cars they can mess up anytime.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing....

Abi you self dey consult oracle ni lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel when A Guy Texts "Hi Beautiful !!!"" / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / 6 Signs It's Lust, Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.