Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Badoo Babes No They Gree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badoo Babes No They Gree (2253 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo Babes No They Gree by Brightmind: 1:02am On Aug 20, 2014
You got chatting with a lady. All goes well. So much fun and laughter. You are happy because she smiles at your joke. You start believing you are funny. She seems very interested in you. First is your real name, then where you live and then the big question "what you do for a living?". You are honest. She seems interested and sincerely so.The tory continue like that for days and one day you check in and be like "whats up" and she is like " i am not having a good day, or i am sad...or dont worry lets just chat maybe i will get better". Ok.

Being a nice guy, you keep persisting. I want to know. Please let me know what is bothering you (you don enter kasala be that). You really want to know, like seriously? You don eat the hook plus sinker be dat. O boy! Of course you keep chatting all the same and then they hit you with it. "I got this textbook, handout, academic tour....blah blah blah... i need to buy. Sincerely, you don't have money and you are concerned...na there the scam start. O boy. As a sharp guy, you are like why not tell your parents about it...i mean i wish i cud help. She is like "they already gave me the money but i spent it on something". Ok then you sympathized with her as par good guy.

"So what do we do about it?" You asked, wishing you knew what to do and she is like "just forget about it, let me just spend some time alone" Na there the chat end. Next time if you view your messages log, you go see account has been deleted. One even asked me after 5 days of meeting, "what did you say you do for a living?" I had told her i was into business consulting but after the textbook issue, i had to tell her i help small and medium businesses look for grant and set up their businesses. The two they different but u no go understand.

Has anybody, whether guys or gal, had a similar experience? Please share.

3 Likes

Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by ayukdaboss(m): 1:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Oboy no be today nyash dey back lipsrsealed
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by bablononi(m): 1:48am On Aug 20, 2014
dis one pass my power o grin
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by moski5(m): 3:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Brightmind: You got chatting with a lady. All goes well. So much fun and laughter. You are happy because she smiles at your joke. You start believing you are funny. She seems very interested in you. First is your real name, then where you live and then the big question "what you do for a living?". You are honest. She seems interested and sincerely so.The tory continue like that for days and one day you check in and be like "whats up" and she is like " i am not having a good day, or i am sad...or dont worry lets just chat maybe i will get better". Ok.

Being a nice guy, you keep persisting. I want to know. Please let me know what is bothering you (you don enter kasala be that). You really want to know, like seriously? You don eat the hook plus sinker be dat. O boy! Of course you keep chatting all the same and then they hit you with it. "I got this textbook, handout, academic tour....blah blah blah... i need to buy. Sincerely, you don't have money and you are concerned...na there the scam start. O boy. As a sharp guy, you are like why not tell your parents about it...i mean i wish i cud help. She is like "they already gave me the money but i spent it on something". Ok then you sympathized with her as par good guy.

"So what do we do about it?" You asked, wishing you knew what to do and she is like "just forget about it, let me just spend some time alone" Na there the chat end. Next time if you view your messages log, you go see account has been deleted. One even asked me after 5 days of meeting, "what did you say you do for a living?" I had told her i was into business consulting but after the textbook issue, i had to tell her i help small and medium businesses look for grant and set up their businesses. The two they different but u no go understand.

Has anybody, whether guys or gal, had a similar experience? Please share.

if yu help small businesses find grant I'll need that info bro tnx
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by mictima(m): 3:42am On Aug 20, 2014
loooooooool... happens all the time, sharp guy no dey wait make the girl delete him, na d guy go delete her sharp sharp.
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by marieolae(f): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Dis tin is a nrmal tin oo for some girlss
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by hatux: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2014
grin funny thread! Never experienced that before, the only time she asked I deleted her sharp sharp.... Am not stingy though, she told me white lies thinking I be johnbull.
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by Krak(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Funny comments. No comment sha.
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2014
@ OP I once had an experience like that but this was on bbm, she was telling me about having health issues, I would have really helped her but she came up with the story few days after meeting her, I felt it was a scam and just deleted her.
Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by Ewizard(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Had similar ish..
I told d gurl to send me her acc number immediately or.. She requested to send it to ma cellphone so I gave her ma second line..
Gbam! She send am sharperly sharperly, 4 her chinko brain she don jam maga..
I told her to call me 3days after if she hav received alert 4rm her bank..
Exactly 3days she called dat she hasn't gotten any so I told her I made d bank transfer yestaday since na dsame gtb we dey use. I told her to go do a balance enquiry at her branch and wen she got dere and found out dere's actually no transfer made she called me..
Am like.. "U remember dat day u say mek I send u money?"
She replied "yes"
I said "u sure say u remember pour kai-kai 4 dat ur jazz wen u wake up dat mornin??..
She hang d call quickly I send her txt wit "dat ring wey u wear 4 finger use type d acc no. go change am e be lyk say e don rust. Ok u no knw say jazz dey fade??"
She reply me wit beta curse wey mek me fall 4rm chair laffin..
Months lera.. I see dat her number 4my whatsapp, na I hail her she say I put her tru stress wen she tink say she don jam maga.
I tell her say her kinda scam still b apprentice 4my workshop..
We lera bcame friends sha!

8 Likes

Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by countsparrow: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ewizard: Had similar ish..
I told d gurl to send me her acc number immediately or.. She requested to send it to ma cellphone so I gave her ma second line..
Exactly 3days she called dat she hasn't gotten any so I told her I made d bank transfer yestaday since na dsame gtb we dey use. I told her to go do a balance enquiry at her branch and wen she got dere and found out dere's actually no transfer made she called me..
She replied "yes"
I said "u sure say u remember pour kai-kai 4 dat ur jazz wen u wake up dat mornin??..
She hang d call quickly I send her txt wit "dat ring wey u wear 4 finger use type d acc no. go change am e be lyk say e don rust. Ok u no knw say jazz dey fade??"
Months lera.. I see dat her number 4my whatsapp, na I hail her she say I put her tru stress wen she tink say she don jam maga.

Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by Dreyl(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ewizard: Had similar ish..
She replied "yes"
Bros ur head correct no be small cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Badoo Babes No They Gree by wizard007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
lol, i can relate with this, but sometimes its not really being a maga, okay let me quickly summarise how i met my last girlfriend (Ex now)

I was fiddling with my friends phone, surfing his bbm feeds and i saw a screenshot dp with one fine gurl on it, when my friend came in i asked her if she knew the girl (because that one dey get babes pin wey him never see them before sef) he said some other girl he knew used the babe bbm profile screenshot as dp, meanwhile the pin code was visible except the last character that looked like C and 6, so i just typed the code and guessed at C.

The following morning when i woked up i just saw pings on my phone "hello"...."who is this" and all those questions wey babes dey use form if you add them without them giving you their pin code or consent.

i checked her DP and i could recognise her from last night, we sha got talking and i told her the truth of how i got her pin but she would have none of it and even threatened to delete me, i sha scope am till we became friends and started talking.

After a couple of weeks na so i lose my phone, but before then we don dey talk wella, when i got a new phone viola! the thing backed up my contacts and she was there, we started talking again and i asked her out, because i like her gan ni.......

she keep posting me and all, a couple of weeks later she fell ill, (she sent me pictures) and i will ping her everyday and asked about her welfare and all those caring things sha. Then one thing led to one thing her sickness deteriorated and she asked me if i could send her some money to get drugs or at least go home (she dey LASU). i sent her 5k after pondering about it for 3 days, well to cut the long story short, we met after a month after sending the money and we dated for 9 months, we broke up because of Bleep up from my part and this a girl that wasn't that demanding comapred to the ones i met one on one.....

bottom line, not all girls are scams on social networking site ooo, some might truly need your help...Dami you are a good lady and if your on NL and stumble upon this post, i want you to know i miss you (we don lose contact embarassed)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 10 Questions To Ask A Guy Before You Date Him / Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.