Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics (9095 Views)

Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2014
holyboss: I smell 3rd term campaign smiley

Boh what's my own anyway, I don't liv in lagos.

Lemme also use dis moment to commend d effort of those who created d Nairaland Beta APP #thumbsUp.....if not for a app, I doubt if I wud av made a first page comment tonguetongue #dancingShoki

A third term for a state governor ,or the right of a state governor to run for a third term ,requires an amendment to the Constitution.....the process which begins in the National Assembly

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by englishmart(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014
2020?

Na so them dey shift am.

Before we know whatsup, world don end.

Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by fiverrwin(f): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2014
We want more befoere you live office
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by gbaskiboy: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
bcomputer101: How i wish photocopy of brain is possible.

I would have photocopy Fashola brain and give it to GEJ.

So as to know what development is all about.

*Kudos BRF*
grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Donbabaj: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
wetin consine me, i get borehole natural water from God
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by mapet: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2014
...omo you gat brain o! lipsrsealed
fweshyboi: This ppl gat no brain.. Is water the problem of we Lagosian?
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by BabaEleko(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2014
This Fashola guy is a blessing to Nigeria. I hope we can help him get that "President" in future.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by ochallo: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2014
All these stupid APC e diots on this thread are sickening. How long does it take to get water purify it , lay pipes and send it to homes, certainly not 6 years in a water logged place like Lagos. Imagine the deception, this project is projected to be completed by 2020 but these people didn't put into consideration that the water demand in 2014 would not be the same in 2020 and even if this project is completed , it would not be adequate for 2020.

Nigerians deceiving themselves since 1914

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by bravejurn: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2014
HeheH grin he refused to use an umbrella, mayb he shud hav used a broom instead of a raincoat

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by itsIYKE(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Another project never to be heard of again,.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Goldmind1(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Fashola hardly smiles. Always looks like a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by jieta: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
sleekdre: Potable water by 2020 is not news!!! What happened to 2015? Its water we are talking about here. Later peeps will call GEJ clueless..just saying.

...hehehehehe and runs away from thread!!
come back here....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................draging him on the floor...................................................................................................................................................oday you must................................................................................................................................................................................drink fashola dirty smelling water............
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by kolaaderin: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2014
ochallo: All these stupid APC e diots on this thread are sickening. How long does it take to get water purify it , lay pipes and send it to homes, certainly not 6 years in a water logged place like Lagos. Imagine the deception, this project is projected to be completed by 2020 but these people didn't put into consideration that the water demand in 2014 would not be the same in 2020 and even if this project is completed , it would not be adequate for 2020.

shot up PDP, he never said the project will be completed in 2020, what he said is that by 2020 the government will meet up with the state demand for water which could clearly be seen that real project is on ground to achieve that.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by magnetik(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Nice one Fashola.. haters; is it your state or is it your money. . shocked
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by whitecat007: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2014
To those of you talking nonsense about the best governor in Nigeria who has delivered more than all others combined (except few who he has taken under his wings)despite population explosion like no other, I say go shitt and eat! You and your opinions don't count in Lagos, the political structure of Lagos is a pointer to that. You may be seen but, will never be heard. Goodluck stepping on those nails while watching your neighbor's every move.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by whitecat007: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2014
You should go back to your mother's womb to go and get your brain you left there, so you can see that if your empty states can't do it, then a choking state like Lagos that has delivered a project every week will need a long time to cater for itself and millions others like you who have deserted their own states for Lagos to stretch the budget thin. Cooking meals for 3 is different from cooking for 100. I know you can't see that cos hate is eating you alive. Omo irankiran, descendant of Idanre monkeys.

Btw, package your ideas and send it to your home governor, true Lagosians know themselves and you are not one of them.
ochallo: All these stupid APC e diots on this thread are sickening. How long does it take to get water purify it , lay pipes and send it to homes, certainly not 6 years in a water logged place like Lagos. Imagine the deception, this project is projected to be completed by 2020 but these people didn't put into consideration that the water demand in 2014 would not be the same in 2020 and even if this project is completed , it would not be adequate for 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Chibokgame: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2014
What type of waterworks is that ?
Politically . ...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2014

*Kudos BRF*

Ensure to copy only the good parts please wink
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by whitecat007: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Even the worst part of Fasola on Jonathan would make him a better president and install a functioning brain that will atleast make him look like a human being rather than dummy you would think he is.

voltron:

Ensure to copy only the good parts please wink

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Louislewis: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Fashola...more grease to your elbow. Can other leaders and representatives see what "Providing Water" for the masses is all about? It is always a shame seeing governors, chairmen, etc, commissioning 14th century projects called "Borehole" in the name of providing water for the masses. What a backward shame to this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014

*Kudos BRF*
WHY DID HE STAY FOR ALMOST EIGHT YEAR TO DO THIS; SO THAT PEOPLE WILL SAY HE IS WORKING? YOU ABUSE A MAN WHO IS BARELY FOUR YEAR IN GOVT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME CHEAP BUNDLE? HAVE YOU NOTICED THE CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE THIS PRESIDENT ASSUMED OFFICE? YOUR FATHER IS NOT CONCERNED HERE I WOULD HAVE ADVISED THAT YOU GIVE HIM FASHOLA`S BRAIN BEFORE THE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Governor Fashola Is Working
APC is Working
The Best Man For The Job...
The Best Party For the Job

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
whitecat007: You should go back to your mother's womb to go and get your brain you left there, so you can see that if your empty states can't do it, then a choking state like Lagos that has delivered a project every week will need a long time to cater for itself and millions others like you who have deserted their own states for Lagos to stretch the budget thin. Cooking meals for 3 is different from cooking for 100. I know you can't see that cos hate is eating you alive. Omo irankiran, descendant of Idanre monkeys.

Btw, package your ideas and send it to your home governor, true Lagosians know themselves and you are not one of them.
kolaaderin:

shot up PDP, he never said the project will be completed in 2020, what he said is that by 2020 the government will meet up with the state demand for water which could clearly be seen that real project is on ground to achieve that.
Learn to Ignore people who only come on nl to derail and cause "trouble" rather than intelligent discussion. The more you quote them, the more they display their folly... The best advice is IGNORE grin grin grin

Fashola is Working
Amaechi is Working
Kwankwaso is Working
Aregbesola is Working
Ajimobi is Working
Amosun is Working
Rochas is Working
Fayemi is Working

#APC is Working... #AsoRock 2015 is the destination

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by whitecat007: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Because he can't do everything at the same time. This is a governor that commissions a project every week and single handedly fighting ebola out of the tight budget for Lagos, taking on responsibilities of the federal govt in addition to his state.

Hell yes! We know Jonathan has stolen more money than all previous presidents combined. That's a record no one can take from him. Insecurity like no other time. He also divided Nigeria along ethnic and religion lines. His resume is quite impressive if you ask me grin

FLYFIRE:
WHY DID HE STAY FOR ALMOST EIGHT YEAR TO DO THIS; SO THAT PEOPLE WILL SAY HE IS WORKING? YOU ABUSE A MAN WHO IS BARELY FOUR YEAR IN GOVT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME CHEAP BUNDLE? HAVE YOU NOTICED THE CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE THIS PRESIDENT ASSUMED OFFICE? YOUR FATHER IS NOT CONCERNED HERE I WOULD HAVE ADVISED THAT YOU GIVE HIM FASHOLA`S BRAIN BEFORE THE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
barcanista: Learn to Ignore people who only come on nl to derail and cause "trouble" rather than intelligent discussion. The more you quote them, the more they display their folly... The best advice is IGNORE grin grin grin

Fashola is Working
Amaechi is Working
Kwankwaso is Working
Aregbesola is Working
Ajimobi is Working
Amosun is Working
Rochas is Working
Fayemi is Working

Usless people. The day they decamp to other party they stop working abi? Why didnt you list Fayemi? Not long from now you will delete all from your list because they will cease to be apc states. Hypocrites.
Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Itoroetti(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
same old lies

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Itoroetti(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2014

*Kudos BRF*

photocopy d brain and give it to d one that begets u.that might help bro

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2014
barcanista:
Learn to Ignore people who only come on nl to derail and cause "trouble" rather than intelligent discussion. The more you quote them, the more they display their folly... The best advice is IGNORE grin grin grin

Fashola is Working
Amaechi is Working
Kwankwaso is Working
Aregbesola is Working
Ajimobi is Working
Amosun is Working
Rochas is Working
Fayemi is Working

Pls, kindly explain why you'r excited by the fact that Fashola INSPECTED a project whereas you attacked those of us who commended the ongoing Abuja Light rail. Below was your response to my one of my posts on thread about the Abuja Light rail
barcanista: Mr. You are defending the indefendable. You are disgracing humanity and its so shameful the you've descended to the lowest eBb of sycophancy. If you continue this way, yu shall be consumed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1861055/sure-p-support-abuja-light-rail
You celebrate a project with an uncertain completion date whereas you condemned the Abuja Light Rail project simply because it will be completed next year and not today? What motivates you to take these contrasting and shameful positions on NL?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by Gbawe: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2014
It really is deplorable to see the state of the mind of the average Nigerian as exemplified by contributions on Nairaland. If a Nation's human resources indicate the strength of that Nation then one can conclude Nigeria is a very weak nation. This is a project being handled for Lagos State by the Salini Impregilo group which is an established and international construction sector participant with many laudable projects to its name. I am personally glad Lagos is investing in large-scale infrastructural and engineering projects that can drastically bridge decade-old deficits to meet the needs and challenges of one of the most populous cities in the World. It really is deplorable that the provision of potable water remains a serious challenge for most Nigerian States. As a Lagosian, I am happy to see efforts like this aimed at tackling this problem.

http://www.salini-impregilo.com/en/projects/in-progress/dams-hydroelectric-plants-hydraulic-works/construction-of-adiyan-waterworks-phase-ii.html

Construction of Adiyan Waterworks Phase II

Name of Project:
Construction of Adiyan Waterworks Phase II

Client: Lagos Water Corporation
Total value: € 250 million
Start of works: July 2013
Expected duration: 36 month

The project, located in Adiyan near Lagos, involves the construction of an intake station situated on the right bank of the Ogun River, complete with a vertical pumping system which conveys the untreated water in a spheroidal cast iron pipe 1,600 mm in diameter and approximately 8 km long.

The pipe carries the water to the purification plant comprising two parallel treatment lines and the sludge line. The purification treatment includes the flocculation, flotation, aeration, filtration with sand and activated carbon and disinfection with UV rays.

When the water has been purified and rendered fit for drinking it is sent by a pumping station in two 80 m diameter circular tanks, 12 m tall, and introduced into the aqueduct.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
whitecat007: Because he can't do everything at the same time. This is a governor that commissions a project every week and single handedly fighting ebola out of the tight budget for Lagos, taking on responsibilities of the federal govt in addition to his state.
YOU DAFTNESS IS SECOND TO NONE BOY. YOU ABUSE SOMEONE WHO IS JUST THREE & HALF YEARS BECAUSE HE IS NOT FORM APC & HAS NOT DONE EVERYTHING BUT NOT YOUR HYPOCRITE GOVERNOR WHO IS FROM APC & HAS BEEN THERE FOR SEVEN & HALF YEARS BECAUSE HE CAN NOT DO EVERYTHINE AT ONCE. GOOD LOGIC. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MORE THAN 80% OF THINGS DONE IN LAGOS IS BY PRIVATE SECTOR. THE OTHER DAY HE `COMMISSIONED` TEJUOSHO MARKET THAT WAS BUILT BY FIRST BANK & MADE IT LOOK AS IF HIS GOVT BUILT IT. ON EBOLA, I CAN SEND YOU A LIST OF DONORS WHOSE MONEY & MATERIALS ARE AT WORK IN NIGERIA. FGN ALSO SENT MONEY & MATERIALS TO ALL THE STATES. YOU PEOPLE ARE FULL OF DECEIT & BY GOD`S GRACE YOU WILL LOSE GREATLY IN 2015. ODE OSHI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: "We Will Take Douglas House" - Sam Anyanwu Declares, Re-unites Imo PDP / Tinubu To Depart Nigeria For Equatorial Guinea On Wednesday / Job Description For Inec Ad- Hoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.