Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction (7781 Views)

He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2014
I'm broken. Shola came to my house last night, he was kneeling down and crying. I've never see a man get that broken. I'm confused.

He said the reason why I didn't enjoy the sex is because he didn't bring out his best and that he didn't know it really matters to me.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by BluStreak(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
damselleen: I'm broken. Shola came to my house last night, he was kneeling down and crying. I've never see a man get that broken. I'm confused.

He said the reason why I didn't enjoy the sex is because he didn't bring out his best and that he didn't know it really matters to me.
Then give him another chance to prove himself. Don't just abandon ship without giving a good fight so you don't blame yourself in the future that you didn't exhaust all possible avenues of working it out. Try him again and this time, take the lead and slow him down when he wants to rush the meal.

Goodluck.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Duru009(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2014
I see communicatio gaps betw u both. If u really luv him. U will dis cuss everythin and also anything with him. In terms of marriage sex is very vital. Its better u dont get marry to someone u are not compatitable with especially sexually. Odawise u will certainly. I will not advise u to marry him odawise u will certainly have issues with him regret it.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by amodaade: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2014
damselleen:
I did discussed it with him. I told him I don't expect him to be perfect cos I'm not perfect. I told him how he can please me. He said I'm the first person that will complain (pride ). I thought he had listened but he didn't put it into practice what I complained about the next day.

I'm not expertise when it comes to sex but I'm teachable . My fear is what if it doesn't change?
If he doesn't put it into, you do it for him. You are the one to teach him how to pleasure you.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by G42012: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
@op. Sex IS very important in marriage! The biggest mistake you will make is to marry someone you are not sexually attracted to. To crown it all, men love sex, they are the ones that keep the fire going in the marriage. Imagine yourself in the situation were your husband will want sex all the time and you are very very frustrated because he is not pleasing you the way you like. Believe me, your frustration will cascade down to every single thing you do. You do not want to be in that situation. Sex is what spices marriage up. When you fight, it makes you forget the reason why you were fighting in the first place. . . And so on. . .

I am glad you decided to give it more time. Since you already like him, give him time to learn and improve, but if it's not working, pick race o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material / Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.