Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (32639 Views)

President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Akshow: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Bigcake: GEJ on shitting tings till 2019
For receiving tissue paper? Are u guys for real

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by juman(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2014
So far his government has failed on provision of electricity.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Tidyman: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Celebration of a failed state, imagine tissue.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by willyray(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2014
interesting stuff
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by solara: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Is this an achievement??

tissue paper??

while Chinese kids making tecno android phones!!

I WONDER
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Joblessness
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2014

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by natureblack(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

and you have made ? embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by teeboi73: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Absurdity
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Dreyl(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu: improvement...GEJ TILL 2025 cheesy
re u kidding me gaddamnit!!!
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Exponental(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Tissue........
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2014
To all those who are bashing the student's tissue.....and saying that Chinese students make android phone (or American students make underwater robots....true story)....I say...what do you expect with the resources available to these students.

Sometimes in the 1970's...we came into a lot of money. Flush with cash, we went on a massive take over of schools, and followed that up with building new ones. By the 80's.....the Govt was the owner of hundreds of new schools....and kept on building new ones.

Meanwhile education budgets were not increasing to keep pace with the new schools being built or taken over.

Right now....we have too many schools....which means that their share from the education pot is limited....and they do not have the resources to do what China does. China's economy, compared to Nigeria ,is an industrial economy....so their schools basically prep students for the growing industrial world....and the industries in turn provide Hefty revenues for the Chinese Govt to sustain the schools to global standards. Nigeria's economy, rebasing aside, is still oil dependent(Yes, we are now manufacturing cars, but until Ajaokuta is complete,and until we are generating electricity in hefty amounts....we will not be able to have a really strong manufacturing sector..cars or otherwise)...and the oil revenue is 1)less than what countries like the UAE and Saudi earn and 2) is earned for a population that is far larger than the 11 million Saudi, or the 8million Emirati.

There is a solution....and it lies with increasing funding for education by 1) Removing the fuel subsidy and pumping the excess into pry and sec education 2) Increasing tuition fees for universities....and using the money saved to improve sec school education 3) Making our economy industrial so that it makes sense to train kids in industrial based skills...and so that our industries will be able to fund education in the form of tax revenues 4.)Or we remove 40% from state allocations...and use the cash for education among others. And 5)Get off oil.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by benswagtt(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

u fit cut ply word sef? Mtcheeeeew! Park wel...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Vock(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2014
another laudable empowerment programme by Mr President...GEJ till 2015!!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by oladraz(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2014
@wizzy words from pple like you won't make nigeria progress but rather retrogress.I'm sure what those guy made is better is better than what you did in se sch practicals perhaps better than your project.d president even received theirs, who received yours?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Goldenheart(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Humiliating...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by segradino(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Yinmu

Info for smartphone users, u can get d best data plan for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: re u kidding me gaddamnit!!!

Kikikikikiki wetin i do u angry angry tongue
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by canalily(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
BRAV0O: Gej need some things to clean up his mess, a country where the best things our so called leaders can offer it's plenty of sh!!ts, pls paSs the tissue to the new cbn gov. Because that one too have started giving us some shi!ts , sh!its every where ! Not surprise at all shocked
...na servate paper them de use...
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Very nice development.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Dreyl(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2014
Tashaa: haters gonna hate.. theyv gat to start from somewhere.. which one can you make . Early wednesday morning... your mates are hustling to become better, u r here typing poo.. agbaya oshi
f^ck off thot u just registered and you are here spewing trash,how can u term this an Achievement,i don't blame nigerian because they re use to celebrating mediocrity!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2014
[size=13pt]So many meetings, No sinfle effect on the masses... This man just thinks Every Nigerian is a Fool.

ANYWAY!

Jonathan, May your type of fresh Air visit every of your supporters homes and family henceforth, Amen[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Dreyl(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

you knw what u typed up their undecided
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: you knw what u typed up their undecided

Yes i typed facts...oya go take a chill pill angry angry tongue
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hi
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by datguru: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm ashamed. Tissue papers? @ op no dey spoil our name na . You shouldnt have shared this one
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2014
If only we cld have constant electricity supply, some kids wld av invented something better... In this country.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Hi

hey
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

when will Nlanders stop being myopic in their thinking,I opened this thread excitedly not cause of the tissue paper that was produced...but I was glad at the rationale behind it..its productivity and creativity...its a thing of joy to see that at least we are starting to produce from the grass roots...'You are talkin about the chinese(highly developed country) I'm sure you can't even repair a nokia-torch light fone...#...the only way to get big is to appreciate little several smalls like this...#Nigeria will soon be a leading force in world-tech....AMEN!...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.