Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (32737 Views)

President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Of course, I will. NL is not my office where I sit patrolling every threads aimlessly.
And, I will NEVER patronize any underperforming government, or celebrate mediocrity, NEVER. If Nigerian government is good as you'd claimed, you would rather be home working as a salary earner or running a business, not living in U.A.E with a high cost of living (contributing every cents to their economy), earning little or nothing in return.

Time na money, ciao!

I wont waste my time on you like someone has rightly adviced....go take a chill pill because you need one....And dont quote me again because i have my right to write what and whenever i want, so if it kills you that i support GEJ TILL 2025, u can jump from THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE for all i care.

Arrant Nonsense........

[size=24pt]GEJ TILL 2025[/size]

[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Kennyfancy(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Is this an achievement??

tissue paper??

while Chinese kids making tecno android phones!!
u wht hav u achieved ?
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Okeikpu(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

Eghu!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by ajaerochyms(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

which one have u done as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by olaeffect(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

I want you to look at Nigeria from 1960 till date do you think the country is moving backward even if it moving at a slow pace?

China didn't just become what it is in a twankle of an eye.

You should blame the Government for not providing a good environment instead of cricitising those children work..

Since the children have decide to take bold step by producing something good,its not as if u don't use tissue paper. Appreciate them bro and stop being an enemy of progress.

I am not being an enemy of progress, the kids did well. It is the government that we are blaming here. Please try and understand, do you believe this is the best that can be found in Nigeria as at today for my President C in C GEJ to accept to be showcased?

Please answer me ooo?

No problem, when you see Mr president query to CBN for this mess that is when you will know what we are trying to say. You know Oga GEJ he takes his time before he reacts.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
You've got to be kidding me! Tissue paper? Did the president at any point in the event commend the students and at the same time express disappointment at the sick idea of making tissue paper? Why didn't they do something more tasking? Science, Medics. Innovation for God's sake we have enough tissues in this country. I'm not surprised at our leader though; it's none of his business, he's just there so it wouldn't be said that he was absent.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by tonyot(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

Pls, tell us what you invented or developed while in secondary school. Infact, even at your age now. Have you even gotten a word of 'Thank You' from your village chief for anything before.
Mtcheew!
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2014
shizzle11:
hi dear, stop wasting your time on these people, they are apostles of supporter of APC philosophy who will blame Jonathan for their failed lives

I shouldn't have replied this as it wasn't directed to me, but to make it clear to you. I am not here to patronize any government nor sing praises of any party. I remain my HUMBLE self, and will always remain who I am. Note, I am not in any way affiliated to any of the Nigerian political parties, neither will I ever worship any of them as some of you do, when given peanuts in exchange of sabotaging your future.

One thing I would say is this, and it goes out to everyone out there who in one way or the other is on a pay list of any of these political parties, worshipping the politicians as their demigods; please think twice on your actions, if your life means NOTHING to you and you have no good use of it, please stop this embarrassing actions of yours and if not for any other person, do this for your little kids or unborn kids, who are the supposed leaders of the greater Nigeria of tomorrow. If you don't do it now, they will blame you tomorrow for whatever plights they have to go through in their lives, thereafter. I strongly believe we won't be where we are TODAY as a nation that have gained independence for over 50 years, and yet we are still crawling like toddlers.

Instead of registering our bitterness and asking for our rights and privileges as citizens, we have chosen to accept them for the mediocre leaders they are, we see black but we keep calling them white, things are going worse, yet we say the opposite. How long must we keep living in our ignorance? How long do you keep celebrating underperforming government? Nigeria would have been a better place by now, if we had decided to act as a good citizen of the great country, NIGERIA, by holding our leaders responsible for the plights of common men, holding them to the promises they made to us during election campaigns, asking them to fulfill their promises and voting them out of power if they refused to. Trust me, Nigeria would have been a better place. Otherwise, be ready to answer so many questions of WHY? in later years to come.

Our grand-parents put us in this tight corner, our parents did the same thing, must we continue the cycle like this? HELL NO! How would Nigeria become a great nation it was destined to be by GOD, if we as human beings and great citizens would rather keep mute and wallowing in abject poverty, celebrating mediocrity owing to ignorance, sentiments and bigotry? Please note, if you don't do this for yourself, kindly do it for the sake of your unborn children.

And lastly @ shizzle11; in reference to the concluding part of your comment, I am not living a failed life as you have opined (God is faithful, and to him be the praise for my life). I am only fulfilling my individual right as a citizen of Nigeria by not celebrating mediocrity or underperforming government, regardless of either ethnical, religious or party sentiments or bigotry. Some of us have seen how things are and are been done in other parts of the world, and it is so important we voice out when we are being treated as fools or ignoramus by our so-called leaders for doing little or nothing they tagged as achievements. We are so blessed in Nigeria, we have got all it takes to become a GREAT NATION, and it is traumatic whenever I read about my countrymen praising some perfidious politicians or a particular party who have done lesser or renegade on several promises they'd promised during their campaign exercises while seeking for our votes.

Calumny apart, when I see achievements I don't need to be told, and I applaud such regardless of ethnic, religious or political party affiliation. Yes, GEJ is only human like everyone of us, but we deserve more as a nation and I believe he can do BETTER for the common good of all.

Merci!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

I wont waste my time on you like someone has rightly adviced....go take a chill pill because you need one....And dont quote me again because i have my right to write what and whenever i want, so if it kills you that i support GEJ TILL 2025, u can jump from THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE for all i care.

Arrant Nonsense........

[size=24pt]GEJ TILL 2025[/size]

[img][/img]

No wahala. I no blame you, you be woman. Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by enigmang: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

What have you made in your life..?? or thought of making?? keep waiting for government..... If na oyibo kids now, they will brand them well and tell you how biodegradable and environmental friendly the tissue is and bla the bla..and you wouldn't complain... its al packaging my dear....
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014
shizzle11:
hi dear, stop wasting your time on these people, they are apostles of supporter of APC philosophy who will blame Jonathan for their failed lives

I could care less about them................................tnx

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by fpeter(f): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME,ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY
BTW, WHAT HAVE YOU INVENTED OR WHAT DID YOU INVENT
AT THEIR AGE? LEARN TO SEE GOOD WHERE THERE'S GOOD
APPRECIATE LITTLE EFFORTS OR DO THE WORLD SOME GOOD
BY KEEPING SILENT!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Tashaa(f): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

im sorry for insulting you.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

Can u make common Tooth Pick @ ur age...cause no need of asking u what u made when u were like those kids....

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by KENTHAZ(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2014
What concerns me with DAT. Is it an incentive for Boko Haram or cure for Ebola!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by acqiusitions042(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

you. Yes. You. Wat have u made? Chinese kids ko Indian kids ni
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by olaeffect(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=ghettodreamz]

Did not want to repost your whole comment because of space. Well said.
Hope you don't mind if I repost your comment on my Facebook wall.

I know very soon we will have a separate forum solely for right thinking Nigerians grin grin grin

And for all of you typing things that your kids will gather around and flog you for in the future; continue!!! Posterity will judge.

See picture below of tissue paper making and review your comment if my C in C should celebrate such achievement....

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Many people that have commented here lack comprehension skills!
For heavens sake it is a Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) conference!
Read the above again!
Some people are even calling android phones gringringrin
Even if they present polish or soap, thats what the program is meant for!
tags - Yungwizzzy, Tolexander, lat4real, Guykhena, MzJackBaueress, and co!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=olaeffect][/quote]

It's a pleasure bro, feel free.

Someday, I earnestly pray things would change for the BEST of the masses.

See you at the top bro.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by nora544: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2014
It is great because this Kids try to make something and I have to tell you that this Kids are much better than the millions of nigerians who sow seed that they become rich without working, or get a better Job but forgot that they have to learn.

This children are your future, and they start with this and it is great, because they learn how to make it.

We have in my country kird research a program and we had Kids from a school they make paper from old clothes and it was great.

What is when they next kids come and they show what you can make from plastic!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by begwong: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

...and you that is blabbing,what have you contributed to the growth of your fatherland. Some pple sef only mouth dem get. mtcheeew tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by holluwai(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Na so our oga Jonah and madam pat dey shyt reach? Lmao grin
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2014
lat4real: Tissue paper When students from developed and developing countries are thriving in science and technologies, tissue papaer is what our president is celebrating

Let me siddon dey look sha cheesy
You are a big fooool for saying such trash. What did you produce when you are like them? Even now you are an old fool what can you present to your councellor in your L.G.A? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by hopilo: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

if we had started when others did tissue papar, we for dey do tchno and android today.
if by GEJ we are awake from slumber that is an achievment
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Tolexander: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
homesteady: Many people that have commented here lack comprehension skills!
For heavens sake it is a Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) conference!
Read the above again!
Some people are even calling android phones gringringrin
Even if they present polish or soap, thats what the program is meant for!
tags - Yungwizzzy, Tolexander, lat4real, Guykhena, MzJackBaueress, and co!
you've gat to reason beyond what you read!

If at this stage, what our secondary school pupils are celebrating as an excellence is the manufacturing of a tissue paper on a micro, small and medium scales, then something is wrong with our developement.

If our secondary school pupils are still producing paper after the 8th annual convention, then what will the primary pupils and those that didn't have the opportunity to attend any level of education be producing?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Tashaa(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2014
tjkadzyanju: u r too insultive,how wil u call someone agbaya?...do u knw him personally?,do you knw where he works or his achievements?he was only commenting what he thought and all u cul do was insult him.hate people like u.
dont b offended.. im sorry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by activatenigeria: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

What can you make?
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

Abeggin this is harsh...at least there's always a starting point..

btwn..ur signature is gringringrin.. i nor even know d difference gringringrin
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by KMTee(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2014
kudos kids, this is an achievement
u re better off than those who didn't try at all
u ar going places
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2014
It is really dawning on me that a good population of Nairalanders are not only jobless but bereft of creative ideas!

Else, i dont see why any right thing human being will not celebrate these kids and a President so mindful of their worth to honour and appreciate them.

Some are shouting that kids are producing androids, let them tell us what they are producing at the moment.

Some of these folks do not know that Nigeria even import tooth pick!

Jonathan is raising the productivity consciousness which is what we need but unfortunately, he is a right President of a wrong country!

I celebrate with the kids, and I celebrate with Mr. President.

Jonathan, do you bit and leave Nigeria!
The only man suitable to rule the slave camp is a criminal called Mr. Luggard, unfortunately he is dead.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by concentrated: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Hmm tissue paper. Wat a development #smh#
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Aidy97(f): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

What have you made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Doctors Quarters In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / IPOB Sit-At-Home In Anambra: Catholic Priest, Sales Rep, NDLEA Operatives Injure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.