Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (32648 Views)

President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Krak(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2014
I dont understand why this is on the front page.

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Krak: I dont understand why this is on the front page.

why
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by volcanoash(f): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2014
lat4real: Tissue paper When students from developed and developing countries are thriving in science and technologies, tissue papaer is what our president is celebrating

Let me siddon dey look sha cheesy

If you do not like their product, why not make yours.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by coolted(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2014
at least tissue paper will be cheaper in the market now grin
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by samuelfemo(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Is this an achievement??

tissue paper??

while Chinese kids making tecno android phones!!
so funny
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2014
lat4real: Tissue paper When students from developed and developing countries are thriving in science and technologies, tissue papaer is what our president is celebrating

Oya tell us what you and your mates achieved when you were still at that stage?

Kindly tell us how you constructed the first jet engine in Africa and how you sent the first black man to Mars.

Na your type de shit for bush de wipe a.rse with elephant grass with a lot of swagg angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2014
This is a sign of better things to come,cause i forsee an industrial Nigeria where students play in major role in research and development just like in the present day China

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Jabioro: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2014
During my days and my sectn we created radio waves...tissue !
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by olaeffect(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2014
oladraz: @wizzy words from pple like you won't make nigeria progress but rather retrogress.I'm sure what those guy made is better is better than what you did in se sch practicals perhaps better than your project.d president even received theirs, who received yours?

What guys with your line of thought didn't get is that the students are not being bashed. They did wonderfully well but do you think the best that the Nigerian "secondary" school student can produce and has produce in this 21st century is tissue paper?
This is not only a celebration of mediocrity but an insult to the Nigerian secondary student. Well like attracts like, what more can I expect, when grown up adults who's mum and dad struggled hard to send them to school can come out and say that the current government is the best we can ever have.
No wonder they send their own kids abroad so that your own kids will produce tissue paper after 6yrs of schooling.
This has spoilt my mood for the day angry

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Krak(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

why

Because we have youths doing much better things right here in Nigeria and I dont see them being celebrated by the President.

To me it is not important enough to justify frontpage.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Bigcake: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Akshow: For receiving tissue paper? Are u guys for real
Before nkor? Is he planning to use it for decoration?
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by chronique(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2014
One quick question;what have you made?
lat4real: Tissue paper W hen students from developed and developing countries are thriving in science and technologies, tissue papaer is what our president is celebrating

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Dreyl(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes i typed facts...oya go take a chill pill angry angry tongue
sorry ma'am that ain't a fact it's more like a fallacy undecided
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu: improvement...GEJ TILL 2025 cheesy

I won't take you serious on this, until you return home from UAE. Easier to say and celebrate underperforming government, when you are not on ground to understand or have a taste of the plights and hardness common people face on daily basis to earn their daily living in Nigeria.

Until then.....

Yeye dey smell undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by skimarvel: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

what did you make when you were in secondary school other than constantly appearing as #1 on noise makers list...omuugo

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2014
That this is newsworthy shows just how much our governments have short-changed many of the country's youth.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by udemzyudex(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

Even you that as grown up with white hairs,can you compare yourself with the chinese kids? Tell me one thing that you have made?

One step at a time bro,we don't have the kind of environment they have yet..lets start with what we have first.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Festusfaith(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2014
SCHOOL ABROAD MADE EASY! HOW TO STUDY ABROAD FOR A DEGREE, MASTERS’ OR PHD PROGRAM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME IN SCHOOL FEES GUARANTEED!The information is to educates my colleagues on how to obtains scholarships in some European countries with easy without paying anyone to process the visa for you is very possible only if you know how to go about it. please go to www.naijanetbiz.com/festus to get the manual for yourself.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by F117A: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2014
It seem most people here dont know the meaning of SMEs.
Stark illiterates.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Ayostically: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=Yungwizzzy]Is this an achievement??

tissue paper??

while Chinese kids making tecno android phones!![/
quote]
Its nt GEJ I celebrate, cos he hasnt done enof 2 improv on d necessary infrastructur. t'is d upcomin kids, 4 even tryin their hands
Som tym ago a Benin lad inventd a drone, gov no c am 2 encourage n empower

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Dreyl: sorry ma'am that ain't a fact it's more like a fallacy undecided

undecided undecided
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by niggereyez(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2014

pls note that this was at a confernce for MICRO, SMALL & MEDIUM enterprises. .. not some "science fair"...

I wld say the efforts of the students are commendable!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I won't take you serious on this, until you return home from UAE. Easier to say and celebrate underperforming government, when you are not on ground to understand or have a taste of the plights and hardness common people face on daily basis to earn their daily living in Nigeria.

Until then.....

Yeye dey smell undecided undecided undecided

Are u done undecided....swerve <<<<<<<
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by smite(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Tashaa: haters gonna hate.. theyv gat to start from somewhere.. which one can you make . Early wednesday morning... your mates are hustling to become better, u r here typing poo.. agbaya oshi
you bad...you bad! all this insult u people are sharing this Early...dere is God ooo!
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

Of course, I will. NL is not my office where I sit patrolling every threads aimlessly.
And, I will NEVER patronize any underperforming government, or celebrate mediocrity, NEVER. If Nigerian government is good as you'd claimed, you would rather be home working as a salary earner or running a business, not living in U.A.E with a high cost of living (contributing every cents to their economy), earning little or nothing in return.

Time na money, ciao!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by olaeffect(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2014
udemzyudex:

Even you that as grown up with white hairs,can you compare yourself with the chinese kids? Tell me one thing that you have made?

One step at a time bro,we don't have the kind of environment they have yet..lets start with what we have first.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

If China and Japan took this kind of your so called one step at a time, where will they be now?
Do you think we can ever go from 3rd world to the 1st world grin at this pace? Keeping in mind our vision 20/20/20 which is just 6yrs away.
I rather be a Nigerian problem that will get us out of this mess we have found ourselves than keep quite when our leaders give us good vision and do the opposite.
Remember:
Health for all by the year 2002
Housing for all by the year 2002
Electricity for all by the year 2002
And we got nothing not even one and you celebrate "tissue" in year 2014 and you expect me and a few of my kind (who believed we can do better) to keep quiet.

I am going off Nairaland till after 2019, make una no use mediocrity kill person.

I beg I need I place to stay abroad any offer

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by shizzle11(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

hi dear, stop wasting your time on these people, they are apostles of supporter of APC philosophy who will blame Jonathan for their failed lives
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2014

tissue paper??

What have you made yourself?
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by gistmelove(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Ok we don see am!!!

Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Tashaa: haters gonna hate.. theyv gat to start from somewhere.. which one can you make . Early wednesday morning... your mates are hustling to become better, u r here typing poo.. agbaya oshi
u r too insultive,how wil u call someone agbaya?...do u knw him personally?,do you knw where he works or his achievements?he was only commenting what he thought and all u cul do was insult him.hate people like u.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2014
olaeffect:

If China and Japan took this kind of your so called one step at a time, where will they be now?
Do you think we can ever go from 3rd world to the 1st world grin at this pace? Keeping in mind our vision 20/20/20 which is just 6yrs away.
I rather be a Nigerian problem that will get us out of this mess we have found ourselves than keep quite when our leaders give us good vision and do the opposite.
Remember:
Health for all by the year 2002
Housing for all by the year 2002
Electricity for all by the year 2002
And we got nothing not even one and you celebrate "tissue" in year 2014 and you expect me and a few of my kind (who believed we can do better) to keep quiet.

I am going off Nairaland till after 2019, make una no use mediocrity kill person.

I beg I need I place to stay abroad any offer

I want you to look at Nigeria from 1960 till date do you think the country is moving backward even if it moving at a slow pace?

China didn't just become what it is in a twinkle of an eye.

You should blame the Government for not providing a good environment instead of cricitising those children work..

Since the children have decide to take bold step by producing something good,its not as if u don't use tissue paper. Appreciate them bro and stop being an enemy of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos / 11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.