Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Leaders Made In Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaders Made In Hell (534 Views)

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce / Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaders Made In Hell by Onyegecha(f): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2014
I can't help but wonder what the leaders of this country tell themselves when they meet in their comfort zones. Can the PDP leaders honestly beat their chests and say they have done well for Nigeria these past 15 years? What about all the smaller parties that have held sway in several states of the federation, do they sleep at ease when they think of their contribution to nation building? Is Nigeria truly irredeemable? Why is it that our leaders are so insensitive, callous and selfish? Anyone who has tried to see ANY of our ruling lords whether at the state level, federal or even local government level will understand that these people are not there to serve anybody but themselves. Haba, Fellow Nigerians, is this the way to growth and stability? I sincerely believe that PDP should be held accountable for this state of complete lack of direction that has plagued us.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Made In Hell by gayman99: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2014
APC Electronic Mouse grin

1 Like

Re: Leaders Made In Hell by Onyegecha(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is not aone of those APC vs PDP THREADS. I just feel for us, the common folks, especially those who stick out their necks to help one or the other of our many honourable thieves to clinch power yet again and continue with their favourite pastime of plundering our commonwealth.
Re: Leaders Made In Hell by Eragablessen(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Really
And you think APC would have done otherwise abi??
Tell me sey na PDP coup Muritala or Abacha..!!
Re: Leaders Made In Hell by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

(1) (Reply)

Defence HQ: Presence Of Nigerian Soldiers In Cameroon A Tactic. / Ebola: FG Directs All Schools To Resume October 13 / The Truth About Nigeria Troops Found In Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.