Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 (909 Views)

See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by BRAV0O(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2014
First of all I will like you'll to know, this is strictly #official

Here's what happen...

How best can you describe this ?

She's pretty always showing you all those kind of gestures mean while she's your superior officer , she's as being working here ever since God knows when...

She was even reported having an affairs with one of the company top most c.e.o. shocked , not just an affairs, but that kind of affairs that even lead to two beautiful kids shocked like seriously

And on a contrary she help you stay , she confuse the manager to employ you , I can't believe it that day I was like do you no me before ? , you no there are people like that tho ...

So every one knows about two of you around the office, even your office was at the 3rd floor of the building , she always come around to check on you She'll be like my photocopy machine went down can you help me with this ? You no, she will even ask you to come around during lunch , yes I remember that day she was rubbing one kind of cream on her fresh laps ! She ask; do you like it ? And and I believe I'm just flattering her and all that telling her she's beautiful , and the story goes on like that up to one year now ,

guess what ? She want you to come home one of this weekends , she complain her baby father ( white man ) doesn't look up for her any longer that she s bored , she's so serious about the whole thing

And now was thinking should I go should I stay ?

You love your job and she as the key to everything ...

If you were the one how best can you deal with this ...

Re: Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by Tymax(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2014
The guy should look for another job grin he is about to lose this one. grin
Re: Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by clockwise(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Monkey dey chop banana, mokey dey happy, monkey no knw say na sweet tinx dey kill so fast. @ Op God gave u brain to think, may i ask dat after u thought about this issue wat was ur conclusion?
Re: Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by cirmuell(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
What do you wanna hear?
Re: Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by BRAV0O(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: The guy should look for another job grin he is about to lose this one. grin
choi Just like that
Re: Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by BRAV0O(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
clockwise: Monkey dey chop banana, mokey dey happy, monkey no knw say na sweet tinx dey kill so fast. @ Op God gave u brain to think, may i ask dat after u thought about this issue wat was ur conclusion?
maybe he hasn't conclude on anything yet , I was thinking maybe he never taught things will go deep between them this way , this world is cruel which make lot of people take one thing for another thing , maybe the guy don't really know what she want because at this end the story is so complicated...
Re: Another Story For The Gods (office Romance) Season 1.0 by BRAV0O(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: What do you wanna hear?
what if you put yourself in this kind of shoe , it ain't fake at all.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Gals! / She Doesn't Wana Let Go,is Love By Force? / Do You Share Sponge With Your Husband/wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.