Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... (2731 Views)

5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by mazechdotcom: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
15 Signs Ur Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And Ur Just Busy Working Hard And Dying For Work... cheesy

You’d think people have enough to do when they are at work, but obviously they don’t, as they spend huge amounts of time romancing
There’s no need to do anything as unethical as that — just watch for these 15 tell-tale signs that an office love affair is brewing:

1. They Avoid Eye Contact
When John was hired and met Martha on the job there was a bit of competition between them, which led to tension in the office. And so you were happy to see them gradually become cordial, then friends, and finally close friends. Soon it was clear they had really clicked as colleagues. Romance has just started.

2. They Keep Coincidently Showing Up in the Same Places
The first time you encountered John in Martha’s office you thought nothing of it. But after a while you came to realize that if you wanted to find one, all you had to do was find the other. If they are both missing, you check the mail room. You won’t be surprised to find them in the broom closet one of these days. They’re messed up in romance at work

3. They Never Leave the Office Together
“OK, I’m out of here,” Martha announces loudly, making sure everyone in the office can hear. “I’m heading home to feed my cats, wash my hair, and watch ‘America’s Got Talent.'”
“I think I’ll stay and do a little more work on the Farber contract and prepare for the planning meeting,” John answers just as loudly. “See you tomorrow.”
You’ve got a pretty small office, and most employees leave work around the same time. But lately, for some odd reason, John and Martha make a point of letting everyone know they are leaving separately…only to go at the corner in the office romancing! Oh my Gosh!!!

4. They’re Both Putting in an Awful Lot of Overtime
You don’t even think about it anymore. When someone is needed to pull a little overtime, you know John and Martha will be the first to volunteer. Little did you know that they actually planned to stay back just for each other....

5. Their Office Doors Are Always Closed. They claim they’re in a meeting
John always struck you as one of those “open office door” kind of guys. His assistant seemed to run in and out of there constantly, bringing him files, documents to sign, and the occasional cafe latte. Nowadays, however, the files and documents get slid under the door and John seems to have cut back on the caffeine.
John’s office door is always closed. In fact, according to those who have tried to barge in on him, not just closed but locked. John must be in closed-door meetings a lot, but the only person he ever seems to be in closed-door meetings with is Martha.

Busted!!! Now, here are the main ones and photos that will keep you thinking about why you're just the only one busy killing yourself with work: Click to read the rest 6-15 - https://www.mazech.com/romance

Disclaimer! Please don't join them. I don't support office romance!!!! grin

Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by mazechdotcom: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
More photo signs...

...and you're just the only one working grin cheesy

Click to read and see more - https://www.mazech.com/romance

Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by orogodoganyin(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
abeggy
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by mazechdotcom: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
orogodoganyin:
abeggy

Are you the only one dying and working, bro...or are you among the 'office romancers'

Seems am just working alone. I don tire 4 dem grin
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by orogodoganyin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
mazechdotcom:

Are you the only one dying and working, bro...or are you among the 'office romancers' cheesy
perhaps
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by mazechdotcom: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
orogodoganyin:

perhaps

Oh my Gosh! Some of us are just busy with workload while others are busy with themselves at work! sad
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by whirlwind7(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
The only thing great about office romance is the enormous adrenaline rush you get when you have to do a quickie. The risk of getting caught magnifies the fun to such an extent, it leaves you high and breathless! cheesy

Don't quote me. I'm not speaking from experience.

Other than the adrenaline rush, office romance ain't worth the potential embarrassment. So, no....don't do it. Trust me.
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by mazechdotcom: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
whirlwind7:
The only thing great about office romance is the enormous adrenaline rush you get when you have to do a quickie. The risk of getting caught magnifies the fun to such an extent, it leaves you high and breathless! cheesy

Don't quote me. I'm not speaking from experience.

Other than the adrenaline rush, office romance ain't worth the potential embarrassment. So, no....don't do it. Trust me.

I nearly said you're speaking from experience, bro. It nearly happened to me.

Ooops!...#I bind & cast# cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by ojun50(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Office romance they sweet oh
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by orogodoganyin(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
mazechdotcom:

Oh my Gosh! Some of us are just busy with workload while others are busy with themselves at work! sad
Re: Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... by Mznaett: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Woman With One Of The World ’s Largest B00 Bs Is Looking For Love / 밤전 Bamwar8.com 안양건마 심쿵 분당건마㈑가덕도동건마 / What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.