Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa (2504 Views)

Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Somewhere in the glorious world around us is a:

Country...

With a market that can buy, Nations!

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
C.E.O's that can shut down the world

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
A valley we can't do without

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
A military all other militaries tremble in fear of.

1 Like

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Somewhere in the glorious world out there, is:

A country...

whose rise is formidable!

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
whose economy births phenomenal cities

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Their growth, might and importance unparralled

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Somewhere in the glorious world out there, is:

A country...

whose people broke down their divisions

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
the quality of whose products is admired worldwide

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
who's whose hardwork has positioned them as leader of a continent

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
and to cap it off..they're lead by a woman. Imagine that!

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Meanwhile....

Somewhere in Africa...

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Is a tribe who's whose people will bow at the sight of

2 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
whose pride in their glorious cities is exceptional

1 Like

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Somewhere in Africa...

is a people:

Where this is enough to re-elect a president, for generations to come

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
whose governor deserves eternal life for this

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Somewhere in Africa, is a people:

Who believe that "they have arrived!"

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Somewhere in Africa...

Is a people:

who seem not know how much work they have in store for them.

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
who have been caught boasting about G.R.A's such as this

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
And best of all, somewhere in the giant of africa:

Is a national government

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Whose cluelessness knows no bounds,

yet, there are even less clueless state governments

3 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by asha80(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
lol

2 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by fx45(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
And Ur point is

1 Like

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
The most politically important discussions, somewhere in Africa, are surprisingly very advanced at times:

See Why Ibo Back Jonathan: https://www.nairaland.com/1865853/see-why-ibo-back-jonathan

Is The Igbo Tribe Not Part Of Present Day Nigeria?: https://www.nairaland.com/1851961/igbo-tribe-not-part-present

Ibos Are The Pillars Of Gejs Administration.: https://www.nairaland.com/politics

Revealed!!! Ondo State Not 100% Yoruba. :https://www.nairaland.com/1864877/revealed-ondo-state-not-100

Igbos Want To Dominate Yorubas[lagos] : https://www.nairaland.com/1862668/igbos-want-dominate-yorubas-lagos

5 Educationally Most Advanced Ethnic Groups In Black Africa

Message For Yorubas

Reviewing The Accommodation Status Of The SW Geopolitical Zone

hOw Can Nigeria Move Forward If Igbos Are Creating And Building

What Is It With Yorubas And Bastardization Of Names?

Pictures Of Imo.

Igbo Posters On NL Are silly

Oba Of Benin On The Igbos. And These Igbos Still Wan Claim Benin. Oh Well.

4 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by ba7man(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Very thot provoking.......

FP material but I doubt if it will.

4 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
I DID THIS AS MY OWN EFFORT TO #SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

IF Nairaland can have one day,just one day, when everyone has it in their minds not to be tribal, i think that'll be awesome.

APOLOGIES

Forgive me for the irony though, as my post is quite condescending and tribal/discriminatory itself, but i simply wanted to point out that we all have our difficulties to face in our own regions, and we should start looking past being better than our neighbours, to being the best we can be. Nigeria, in her miserable sate has the largest economy in Africa, our potential surpasses that of a country like Japan and in the future, even the U.S.A; we need to start behaving like it.

2 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by eunisam: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
inasmuch as e no concern me, I strongly beleive Nigeria is a great nation. We can make it for real.GEJ 2015 will pave the way to greatness.#eno concern me if u quote or unquote me.

1 Like

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by Lordlexyy: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
At times you can't help but weep and pray silently for some tribalists in this country to be healed or redeemed from mediocrity or complacent. When you look at pictures like this of countries less resourcefully endowed than us, you begin to wonder the rationale behind our outburst. We all know China, Malaysia and even singapore or Brazil started yet, these countries are commanding respect every where in medicine, artechture, technology and what a few. But here, some kilometres of roads are enough to scream Gej till 2019 or eko ni baje o mantra despite the huge revenue accrued to our oil. We don't behave seriously. We have proven we are not tired of our suffering and smile hypocrisy as late Fela puts it. Excuses has become a way of life among certain people. Put the development here side by side with what is obtainable in other countries and you will see how much of a laughing stock we are. There is hope, but not until we drop this regionalism and ethnicity style of politics. Op, i duff my hat for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by oduastates: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
This post makes no sense .
Some of you don't read beyond the cramming you do at school.
Go and read the first few chapters of the book " japan imperial conspiracy" to understand the mindset and philosophy of potential/aspiring super economic powers.
Comparing Nigeria to America is a joke .
Nigeria is approximately the size of California and they still have 49 other state.
The arrogance and confidence a typical American exudes is part of this mindset.
Lagos budget is smaller than the budget of NY fire service......
Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
And somewhere in Nigeria, there's a man whom I don't know but whom I'd always respect...

#MOBJECTIVE...

cool

MODs!!!!!!angry

3 Likes

Re: The Glorious World Around Us! Meanwhile...A giant, somewhere In West Africa by IdomaLikita: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hehehehecheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mararaba Gurku, Community Where Residents Sleep With Eyes Open / Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! / Why Use Imported Bitumen? Concrete Road Cheaper, Durable, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.