Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With (1685 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ladies which would you prefer your man proposes to you with a car or ring
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by constance500: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
I know 9ja girls will always prefer A car,

grin how much is a ring
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Tymax(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why will a guy propose with a car? Isn't that manipulative? Are you hoping to purchase her commitment? Have things become so bad that you need to secure her heart with a car?

I'm sure many ladies will jump at it.

2 Likes

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by jideomowunmi(f): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shey peter okoye no be Human Being ..he gave both including flowers sef...very romantic dude..unlike some Nigga's here on NL...smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by dytbabe: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Both
With lots of cash too
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by SpcAgtOko: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
A ring inside the car grin
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Houseofglam7(f): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
A ring would do.

2 Likes

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by wizard007(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
its senseless if you can afford a car and cant buy a ring to go with it, you go see as dem go take straff am inside the car as she no get ring to signify shes engaged grin
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Felvet(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hian! A car for marriage proposal? Odikwa serious. I will think he wants to show up. Just make it simple with a ring and buy me car later.

1 Like

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by nikkyshyne(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
SpcAgtOko: A ring inside the car grin
Exactum! How romantic it will be.

3 Likes

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by farano(f): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
A diamond ring. A car will depreciate
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by PrincessB1(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
A ring will do den a car later
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by priscaoge(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
I will prefer a GOLD RING wink Maybe when am preggy Or give birth to our 1st Baby,then a car wink
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by wikiman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
a car ring inside the crankshaft n piston
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Camellia(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin uhmmmm a beautiful ring studed with sapphire
.......Nd a nice proposal ....d car can b an added bonus ..hu am I to refuse
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by numericalguy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: Why will a guy propose with a car? Isn't that manipulative? Are you hoping to purchase her commitment? Have things become so bad that you need to secure her heart with a car?

I'm sure many ladies will jump at it.

Why are you sounding like a pained person na.
Did he not also purchase the ring with money?
If he has the money and the girl is cool with it, why not
some good girls are worth many many cars sef. better stay away from all those chewing gum girls you are hanging out with. grin

Abeg free somebody jare
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Both
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Tymax(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
numericalguy:

Why are you sounding like a pained person na.
Did he not also purchase the ring with money?
If he has the money and the girl is cool with it, why not
some good girls are worth many many cars sef. better stay away from all those chewing gum girls you are hanging out with. grin

Abeg free somebody jare
Hehehe bro, if I no vex, who will? grin grin
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
..ring n car,dey r both assets dat depreciate (except for diamond ring ooo)....d main thing is if deres dis genuine love i crave for....even if he proposes with a rubber or plastic ring,am gonna accpt it with all my heart....

1 Like

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Its really getting interesting.. Guys make una begin dey brace up before proposing
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by jmoore(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ..ring n car,dey r both assets dat depreciate (except for diamond ring ooo)....d main thing is if deres dis genuine love i crave for....even if he proposes with a rubber or plastic ring,am gonna accpt it with all my heart....

Your head dey there.
smiley
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by ERCROSS(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
I had been planning to propose to her with a house full of diamonds...
btw... my daddy na aliko dangote..
grin
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by heatmeup(f): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2014
nikkyshyne: Exactum! How romantic it will be.
this is so creative
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by heatmeup(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
wikiman: a car ring inside the crankshaft n piston
what's crank...........?
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by guente02(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
jideomowunmi: Shey peter okoye no be Human Being ..he gave both including flowers sef...very romantic dude..unlike some Nigga's here on NL...smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
One ibo adage translated to English says:
Its only a foolish person that would ask for the haircut of Peter just because its decent forgetting that they have different head shape and size.

1 Like

Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by mimee9(f): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Both
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe: Both
With lots of cash too
like how much cash r u talking about
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by dytbabe: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
michaelobinna: like how much cash r u talking about

Are u interested?
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Are u interested?
will give u the answer later
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Are u interested?

hmmmm
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by dytbabe: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
michaelobinna: will give u the answer later

Why not now
Or is she ur woman?

Famouspecky:
hmmmm
Re: A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With by jakeharris(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
My own be say if by Gods grace i get the money...why not both if she is worth it.....btw i hate engagement rings coz its only temporary.... when she would switch to d wedding ring soon....so why buy an expensive one....

(1) (2) (Reply)

what's the most polite way to say this / She Said I'm Very Cute / 5 Dumb Mistakes Smart Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.